Kinktober 2021 Days 01-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How awful."

"Poor baby."

It was humiliating! I am not some sideshow for their amusement! Needless to say, my attitude did not approve along with my body. Just a few weeks left in here and I was no one's favorite patient.

Then late one night a visitor arrived who would change my life forever.

"Are you the guy the tree fell on?"

I didn't bother opening my eyes at the sound of the admittedly sultry Hispanic accent.

"Yeah, that's me."

"No way, did a tree really fall on you?"

I kept my eyes closed, made it clear I wanted to sleep.

"Afraid so."

"How awful."

She then did something no one else here had ever done before. She gently stroked my face. I opened my eyes ready to snap at her for the unwanted touching. I could not. She was gorgeous. A Latina MILF in the tightest outfit I had ever seen. It matched the only pair of F-cup breasts I had ever seen. I noticed two wet spots in the front.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Nurse Carmen," she told me.

"I've never seen you on this floor before."

"I'm a wet nurse. I work in the nursery."

"Wet nurse?"

"I breastfeed the babies."

"What brings you here?"

"I've heard the nurses talk about you. About your bad attitude."

I scowled.

"They are healing your body but none of them are taking care of you. You need comfort. I'm going to help you."

She began unbuttoning her top. I looked to the door to see if I was being watched or punked more likely. It was closed and locked. The curtain was drawn. No one could see us in here.

"What are you... doing?"

Her top was off and her bare breasts, nipples dripping with milk, were fully exposed.

"Taking care of my poor baby."

Before I could say another word she had straddled me and shoved her tit into my mouth. I didn't even have to suck. She gave it a squeeze and I was drinking the warmest, richest, creamiest milk I had ever tasted.

"That's my good boy. Mommy loves you so much," so cooed.

I drank and drank till I was too full for even another drop. She pulled up my gown.

"What...?"

"Taking care of you."

Her mouth found my dick and got to work. I came three times that night. Before she left she stroked my hair.

"I'll be back tomorrow night. If you're a good boy for the nurses all week I'll fuck you."

"Yes, Nurse Carmen."

Day 15

Theme: Tentacle

Story: the following is a sample of the upcoming story "Digital Dominion: TENTACLES"

Deputy Hayes sat in the waiting room of the hospital... well waiting. It was all he could do at this point. Finally, the doctor emerged.

"What happened to him?"

"He appears to be suffering from severe dehydration along with exhaustion and starvation."

"Did he say how this happened?"

"He's still too weak to tell us much. As far as we can make out someone kept him prisoner for twelve hours. He was given no food, water, or rest. He was subjected to intense sexual intercourse the entire time."

"Let me know when he's well enough to give a statement."

"Will do."

Searching the storeroom of the police station he found no 'Beach Closed' signs. Sighing, he marched over to the corner store and bought paint, pickets for fences, and white wooden signage boards. Thirty minutes later he was nailing his handmade signs into the ground just outside the beach. He then unrolled his yellow crime scene tape across the area as well.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" Mayor Hannah demanded.

He had been expecting her since the first lookie-loos arrived. There was no way word of this was not going to get back to her.

"I'm closing the beach," he said matter of factly.

"Oh no, you're not."

"Too late."

"You don't have the authority."

"A young man was assaulted on the beach. That makes it a crime scene. I have to lock it down to investigate."

"We don't know it happened here. We don't know he was assaulted. He and his girlfriend probably just fucked up some kinky shit and are too ashamed to admit it."

"This is Digital Dominion 18+. Everyone here is constantly doing some kinky shit. They have no reason to hide it."

"Is he pressing charges?"

"Not yet."/

"Then you have no crime to investigate."

He tried to protest but could not come up with a counter. He didn't even know where on the beach it had happened. The girlfriend was too drunk to remember where the party had been when she awoke and ran into town for help.

He sighed in defeat.

Hayes tried to push it from his mind. He went back to the office and tried to focus on his paperwork. Yes, even in Digitial Dominion, there was paperwork. The task soon proved impossible as his mind went back to the last thing the boy said on the beach.

Kraken.

He flipped on his computer and began to search. Cryptocurrency, rum, hockey teams. None of this felt likely. He searched for Kraken monster. This gave him images of giant squids attacking ships at sea. This could be right but it still felt like something was missing. He searched next for Kraken monster sexy. He scrolled through the results. Though he didn't need to go far.

Kraken - Monster Girl Encyclopedia Wiki.

A quick read made him certain this was it. To be safe he searched for Kraken Monster Girls. An internal hit caught his eye.

Kraken Pond - Momano Park.

As the beach reopened and the tourists began to arrive Hayes set up his chair in the middle of the action.

"What are you doing here?" Mayor Hannah asked.

"There's a Kraken in the water."

"Come again?"

He showed her a picture on his phone.

"Sexy."

"Did you know our bay was an attraction in Momano Park called the Kraken Pond? They filled this place."

"That was years ago. They deleted all that code when they made Manifest Bay."

"Did they? All of it? There's no chance one little program slipped through? I'm not taking that chance. I called an expert. She'll get back to shortly."

Out in the water, everyone laughed and played, blissfully unaware of the danger they were in. College boy Alex Osnos lay on his inflatable raft wearing nothing but his trunks and shades. He was giving the ladies a good view of his toned body. The raft rocked as something hit it from below. He passed it off as a wave. The raft was yanked dragging him away from the crowd and out into the bay proper.

"What the fuck?"

Massive tentacles wrapped around him, binding him tightly into place. He struggled and shouted but it did him no good. He was stuck. No, he was trapped. The tip of one of the tentacles slid across the raft, inching toward him.

"No! Stay back!"

The tip gripped the band of his trunks before ripping them clean off.

"Oh god."

The tentacle rubbed the slick side against his shaft. Despite himself, he felt a shiver of pleasure rush through him, switching on his every nerve ending. It cupped his balls giving them a playful, gentle squeeze. God, it felt so good. Its tip played with his own causing him to jerk from the overwhelming sensations. Then it flipped over to reveal its massive suckers.

"Wait...!"

It did not. Instead, it slammed down sealing the penis and balls into one of the suckers. It then began jerking him off with a force he never felt before. It kept his hips up off the raft the whole time. He didn't notice until the tip of another tentacle began playing with his ass.

Hayes scanned the water. He spotted a raft that was too far out. What was all over it? He watched in horror as it was yanked deep into the water in a powerful geyser. He was not the only one to see it.

"Shark!" someone yelled.

All hell broke loose.

12