Kinky Adventurers Ch. 01 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making her way forward, Ilya soon saw torchlight ahead. Staying just off the road at the edge of the swamp, she approached as close as she dared. A considerable number of the same large, humanoid amphibians she had encountered earlier were gathered around a wagon. Carrying torches, several were busy emptying its contents onto the ground, while others brandished their spears and clubs at a terrified trio sitting on the ground. They appeared to be halfling, though from this distance it was hard to tell, and sat huddled together at the center of a ring of the bipedal frogs. There was a whole lot of croaking, but the trio of prisoners were silent--and, upon closer inspection as Ilya approached as close as she dared, appeared to be blindfolded. Ilya noted that the beast that must have been pulling the wagon was nowhere to be seen.

Not knowing what to do, she watched as the frogs retreated single file into the swamp carrying the contents of the wagon. They marched the wagon's crew away with them in the center of the raiding party, a long rope tying them together at the waist. Before she knew it, Ilya was alone again in the darkness.

Suddenly filled with purpose, she turned and headed quickly back to her friends.

If we can follow those frogs back to their camp, I bet they can lead us to Kit, she thought. If Kit isn't already there.

12