Kinky adventurers Ch. 02: Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ropespace
ropespace
106 Followers

"You're gonna chain me up like this?" Kit asked, gesturing to her tattered, flimsy costume.

"Yeah. I am," Ash replied with supreme confidence, striding slowly up to Kit until their faces were inches apart. Kit felt Ash's dress brush her nipples. The sensation was electric. Ash leaned her face to Kit's ear, their cheeks brushing past each other, and whispered sensuously, "And I know you love it."

Kit stiffened at the soft touch of Ash's cheek to hers. Ash's body was still pressed gently against her nearly bare breasts, rubbing against her firm nipples. Face to face with the erotic energy swirling between them, Kit found she simply couldn't maintain her sourness at this ridiculous masquerade. She was too riveted on what Ash was about to do next.

Sensing the change in her body language, Ash smiled and withdrew to face her head-on. She held up a large metal cuff, open at the end facing Kit, and let the implications soak in. Ash saw Kit's breathing increase, then slow as she began to consciously breathe deeper, slower. She closed her eyes for a long moment until her face became calm and relaxed. When Kit opened her eyes, she met her friend's gaze directly and fearlessly.

Still grinning, Ash slipped the iron cuff around Kit's neck and clicked it shut. As Ash let go, Kit felt the weight of it against her neck. The long chain attached to the front of it lying against her torso between her breasts. It felt cold where it fell against her bare stomach. The weight seemed to settle on more than just her body; she felt a wave of powerlessness and submission press down on her spirit.

This feels nice, a voice inside Kit commented.

Really?

A pair of smaller cuffs hung from the end of the chain, but before Ash placed them on Kit's wrists, she rotated the whole setup 180 degrees. Moving to stand behind her, Ash took Kit by the biceps and swept her arms behind her back. Kit closed her eyes again and concentrated on the feeling of the cold metal as the cuffs clicked into place around her wrists. Testing her new bonds, she felt the restraint on her movements wash over her, further altering her emotional state. She felt underwater, pressed down by a comforting, soft weight.

Just give in. You're Ash's thing now. She's responsible. She'll take care of you. The reassuring voice bubbled up like a lullaby from a place inside Kit she hadn't known existed, but she found that giving in felt natural and easy.

Kit felt more cold steel as cuffs were placed around her arms above the elbow. These must have only had a link or two connecting them, judging by how tightly they pulled Kit's arms behind her. She could likewise feel them linked to the chain connecting her wrists to her metal collar.

Leaning against the alley wall, Sixto watched the scene with pleasure. Kit's chest was thrust forward as her arms were pulled behind her, further accentuating the underboob and the shape of her breasts beneath the tattered remnant of her blouse. After Ash's handiwork, most of Kit's body was bare skin. Filthy, true, but bare.

She looks great like that, Sixto admitted.

Kit shifted and squirmed, hearing the clank and screech of metal in response. I can handle this, she thought. I think I can handle this. Her eyes still closed, she imagined being marched by Ash and Six through the main thoroughfares of Tristanfell, filthy and barely clothed, chains around her neck and arms and wrists.

I can handle this. I can handle this. No one in this city knows me, and they wouldn't recognize me anyway, trussed up and smeared in filth like this.

Beneath the anxiety, though, another feeling was growing. Stilling her emotions, Kit focused on it for a moment, let it speak. Suddenly, she knew what it was.

Excitement.

I'm chained up, nearly naked, about to be dragged through the crowded streets of a big city, and I'm excited, Kit mused, shocked at what she was saying.

So long as Ash is the one holding the leash, I'm excited.

Kit opened her eyes to see Ash picking up another set of chains and cuffs.

There's more?!

Sure enough, Ash placed a pair of iron restraints connected by a length of chain around Kit's ankles.

"I feel like this is overkill," Kit suggested. "If I get caught like this, I'm fucked."

"No, darling," Ash said in her sensuous drawl. "If I caught a slave as sexy as you, I'd make sure there was no way for her to run off." Kit cocked an eyebrow, and Ash smiled mischievously in response. For a moment, the two held each other's gaze, relishing the sexual tension between them.

"I don't mean to interrupt whatever is going on here," Sixto said, gesturing between them, "but if we're done 'disguising' our friend here, shouldn't we get going?"

"Just one more thing," Ash said, eliciting an eye roll from her prisoner. Bending down once more to her pack, Ash grabbed a thinner length of chain and a small lock. Straightening up, she attached the chain via the lock to the front of Kit's neck collar. Holding the other end of the chain in her hand, she gave it a tug. Kit stumbled forward helplessly, chains rattling and barely covered breasts bouncing.

Kit gave Ash a "damn you!" look, which Ash returned with a "you're mine," look in response.

"Alright, alright," Sixto said, waving his hands toward the two of them. "Get a room, why don't you?"

"We're headed to one right now, aren't we?" Ash replied. Kit blushed deeply, and now it was Six who rolled his eyes. Kit's embarrassment was only beginning, though, as Ash turned and led her down the alley toward the busy, daylit street. Kit did her best to shuffle along after her captor, breasts bouncing and flimsy clothes swaying with her awkward movements.

Right before they entered the main street, Kit asked herself, How do I get myself into these situations? Everyone in Tristanfell is about to see me like this. And here I thought being captured by Bullywugs was stranger than fiction.

ropespace
ropespace
106 Followers
12