Kinky adventurers Ch. 02: Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica, for her part, surrenders to the pleasure, her ragged moans and shudders displaying her sheer delight at Kit's ministrations. Long, passionate minutes go by and as the arousal builds Jessica grinds her crotch down harder onto Kit's face, making her bound captive writhe and protest in muffled, gagged noises. Despite this, Kit doesn't slow down.

"Ah... Ah... Ah...Yes, you good little slut, more!... Ohhhh..."

Building toward climax, Jessica leans her pelvis harder into Kit's face, and for a moment Kit finds it hard to breathe, smothered by Jessica's warm, wet womanhood. Inhaling a lung-full through her nose, Kit writhes about, trying to find some relief from her captor's intense lust. Her gurgled protests sound pitiful, but her body is tightly bound and none of her struggles are effective. Deciding that in is the only way out, Kit thrusts her tongue as deeply as she can into Jessica's pussy. Kit feels the muscles in Jessica's body clench. Sensing victory approach, she swirls her tongue inside Jessica's opening and is rewarded with a high pitched gasp. Jessica grinds her hips rapidly and desperately, then is overtaken by surging waves of pleasure and muscle contractions as she orgasms.

"Oh!... Oh!... Oh!... Ohhhhh."

Jessie leaves her crotch on Kit's face for several seconds as she catches her breath. Then, breathing heavily, she slithers down to cuddle up against Kit's side. She swings one leg across Kit's body, pressing her pussy against her hip. Heaving a satisfied sigh, she lies there for a long moment, her body draped against Kit's, enjoying the intimate contact of their bare bodies. Kit, plenty overwhelmed by what just transpired, doesn't know what to say and remains silent.

Presently, Jessie props herself up on one elbow and looks her captive in the eye. Her hair is wilder than before with more stray hairs flying in all directions, but her narrow, young face is gorgeous to Kit, who finds herself mesmerized by the girl looking down at her. Above all, it's the confidence, the certainty in what she wants, that Kit admires, even worships.

How has this girl figured out what she wants at such a young age? she wonders. How did she figure it out? I'm still just figuring it out, mostly thanks to her. What does that say about me? How much more of myself remains hidden to me? How much more is there to discover?

"So," Jessie finally says in a cocky tone, "how was it, my sweet little toy?"

"Hmph," Kit replies, defiant. Jessie's tone--and the word 'toy'--provokes the strong, independent woman in her, who instinctively pulls at the ropes holding her legs splayed open and her arms tied above her head.

"Still having a hard time surrendering to what you want?" Jessie taunts.

"I pleasured you because it was the only way to get your junk out of my face," Kit retorts.

"Oh really?" Jessie replies. She slides her free hand slowly down Kit's bare belly, letting her palm and fingers rest along the curve of her crotch. When Kit's muscles tighten at Jessie's touch, she raises an eye, her expression heavy with skepticism.

"Fuck you," Kit bites out, frustrated at having her long-concealed desires thrown in her face by a teenager.

"With pleasure," Jessie replies as her middle finger begins to swirl round and round Kit's entrance.

"I didn't mean it like that," Kit gasps, thrusting her hips in a vain effort to get away from her tormentor's touch.

"How then did you mean it, exactly?" Jessie asks with the condescending certainty of one who has already one the match but is enjoying the final moves. With nothing to say, Kit simply struggles against her bonds but her legs splayed apart offer no protection from Jessie's fingers. Relishing her victory--both physical and intellectual--Jessie grins, bites her lower lip, and plunges two fingers into Kit's exposed pussy.

"Ahhh!" Kit closes her eyes, arches her back, and pulls desperately at the ropes binding her ankles to the far corners of the bed.

"You still going to tell me you didn't enjoy it?" Jessie teases, her fingers working rapidly in and out of Kit's slick vagina. Further argument becomes impossible as all Kit can feel is Jessie's fingers inside of her, the humiliation of her situation, and her lust for her captor's naked body. To her surprise and embarrassment, Kit feels her body rapidly building toward climax. It isn't long before, moaning, and writhing, Kit's body is rocked by a powerful orgasm that leaves her gasping and feeling terribly soft and vulnerable.

Traitor, Kit's self-reliant side thinks resentfully as she cums against Jessie's hand. The rest of Kit is too exhausted and happy to reply.

12