Kinky Adventures of Robin Ch. 08

Story Info
Selene XOXO abducts Robin for kinky, robotic pleasure...
5.3k words
4.4
7.6k
2
1

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Kinky Adventures of Robin Foster

Chapter Eight

Robin, once again, had no choice in the matter as she was carted along down the hallway by the sex robot, whimpering and whining and turning her head into Selene XOXO's neck as if that mere tiny act would provide her with the modicum of comfort to get through things. She squirmed or, at least, she felt like she did - she tried to. It was hard to do anything when clasped so tightly to a chest that was broader than any woman's had any right to be, yet so slender and sexy that it was as if she was being lifted away by an angel. A model of an angel.

Selene XOXO turned into a small room, dustier and less well kept, that would serve her purpose, a trailing vine of ivy brushing back over her shiny skull as she entered. She laid Robin down on a table that had, once, been well-padded but now only boasted a cracked sheen of leather, most of the stuffing that had resided within having been carried off by rodents and, most likely too, small birds. In a way, it was comforting too to think that the facility had served a purpose even after it had been abandoned. But it didn't sound, from what the Android woman had said, that it had been work for the betterment of humanity anyway. Robin trembled, tucking her knees up to her while on her back, heels close to her buttocks, protecting herself the best she could. Of course, nothing she did could keep Selene XOXO away from her, the Android looming, a silhouette of sexual fervour that portrayed so much more than even Robin's mind could understand.

Light shafted in through a skylight, dust motes circling and circling, tracing their lazy, winding path through the air. With birdsong trickling in from somewhere, seemingly, not too far away, she whimpered, trying to close her eyes to the dim light of reality, the walls covered with intrusive foliage and grit and dirt crunching underfoot. Her skin streaked with dust from the padded table and she tried to sink into it. If she made herself smaller, invisible, it would not happen. She could make it not happen, really, she could. Maybe all she had to do was click her heels together three times and she would be out, out of it all and awake - far from the nightmare that had become her twisted yet sexual reality.

But life was not a fantasy.

"Please..." She whispered at last, eyes shiny and wide, glistening. "No... Please... No..."

One word after the other. All she had to do was to speak. The words had to come out, one way or another. Speak, speak, speak...

"Don't... I..."

"Girl, I am amazed at the rapid evolution of your modern females."

Selene XOXO spoke as if Robin had not at all, her clear, unfeeling eyes fixed on Robin. They had been painted on and whatever paint had been presented for that receptor in the Android's body did not stop her from 'looking', the orbs shimmering with hidden light. Robin gulped and turned her cheek away, words washing over her like the roll of the waves and the tide. If only she was back on the beach playing volleyball all over again...

"Your breasts are larger than women of my time - much larger. But I am no longer of that time. I am of the present time. You agree. Of course, you agree."

Her method of speaking came with a robotic twang and yet even Robin could appreciate the sexuality in it, lips parted and eyes glassy, although she could not speak for the purpose of the moisture there.

"When did you reach this breast size? How old are you? When did you reach sexual maturity? Do you prefer males or females? When was the last time you engaged in sexual intercourse?"

Too many questions coming from all sides! It was as if there was more than one Android woman above her, Robin's toes curling in her shoes, bare feet aching, desperate to run and yet too terrified to even move a muscle. Her chest was too tight, everything was wrong - wrong, wrong, wrong - and there was nowhere for her to go! And, all the while, Selene XOXO towered, a looming pillar of a sex god turned robot, the sly curves of her hips drawing attention down to her longer thighs, sensually toned. Everything about her seemed designed for sexual prowess and Robin would have wondered just how she had even been supposed to work in a robot army if she had not been more concerned with keeping the Android far, far away from her.

"I-I'm..." Robin couldn't get out the words, her teeth chattering terribly. "S-s-soon, it's... Why... But..."

If an Android could sigh, Selene XOXO would have right there and then. As it was, her eyes darkened in a shade of disappointment, lips conveying all that was needed, along with the slight bit of movement in her cheeks that two connecting metal plates could provide. Otherwise, her face was fixed in place, one mask that held all she needed it to.

"No matter if you cannot speak. I will uncover the findings for myself. Please react naturally so that I may record your responses with scientific accuracy."

No more words were needed as Selene XOXO methodically removed every last article of Robin's clothing, piece by piece. Robin may have fought or she may have given in quietly, but everything seemed to happen with her just being a passive player. Was that not, after all, what had happened with Alex? Seductive terror curdled through her and she froze, breathing heavily, arms over her head, shirt removed, breasts swinging free as the Android woman lifted her again to unclasp it at the back...

Could she stop it? No... No... That was not for her to do. And who knew what Selene XOXO was capable of? She didn't want to anger her and who knew too if Jim was alright? Swallowing hard, Robin slipped away as her shoes too were tugged lightly off her sweaty feet, toenails painting while her toes curled under, striving to protect whatever parts of her body that she felt she could. Not even her panties were spared and Robin at least had the strange presence of mind to be thankful that she'd worn cute panties that morning, the pink slip of a tight cut covered in red hearts that made even her want to rip them off. There was never any harm in being sexy!

The next thing she knew was that Selene's hands were on her tits, massaging and squeezing, rolling the firm yet softening flesh between her shocking dextrous, tactile fingers. The robot mouthed measurements to herself, recording them in whatever computer system still ran in her logistical mind, but Robin knew hers already by heart. How else did she find clothes that fit her so well? It was what every girl in her position needed to know, should have known, and it was just why her prom dress especially had looked so banging on her. Everyone had been jealous, her tits pushing out the front, huge and on show, her cleavage to die for. And yet none of that seemed to matter any longer with the robot massaging them, testing how much they yielding to pressure, fingers acting like precise clamps around her nipples.

"You do not take as much pressure as those from before. This is interesting."

That seemed to be Selene XOXO's cue to press harder, push Robin more, focusing on her nipples as her breasts tried to spill to either side of her body, naturally heavy and pulled apart by the effect of gravity. She measured her nipples over and over again as she repeated the measurements, using her own fingers as instruments of calibration, although Robin did not know, truly, if it would have been any worse at all if she'd whipped out a tape measure or something to clinically record everything. That may have been more like being at the doctor's office or getting a bra fitted and she still remembered clearly how the sales assistants gave her look after look at the size of her breasts. It wasn't her fault that she was hot!

It was that hotness, however, that seemed to be her downfall over and over again, claiming her heart and mind and soul for the lusts of an Android. For there lurked desire in her touches, the calculating measurements shifting to moans and gropes, Selene XOXO herself seeming to get into it. Her eyes flashed with an inner light, beyond human, flickering and glimmering. Maybe there were bulbs in there but it was hard to focus on anything as Selene tipped forward, drawing attention to the slender, sexy lines of her body as she suckled a nipple into her mouth, lips oddly pliable and yet not as soft as human lips. She could not deny how those lips felt and that they were not of anything that she knew as a woman but still...

"Oh..."

Selene XOXO's eyes flickered again and Robin thought that she must have been cataloguing that response from her but it was not as if she was in any place to complain. The robot had no rush in mind as she swapped from one breast to the other, constantly changing up just what she was doing as she groped one breast and then the other, her lips taking good care of the other when so that none was left absent. Her tongue was not moist like a human's tongue would be but it was more accurate in its flickering swipes than a man's tongue was. And Alex's? What of that? How did it compare?

No... No, she couldn't think of that. And Selene made it hard too to think of anything else, for which Robin found herself, strangely, grateful for. Selene kissed her breasts calculatingly, methodically, seeking out the sensitive spots and returning to them, pressing Robin's breasts together to poke and tease her tongue sweetly into the cleavage. It became less and less about the scientific side of the encounter and more about the sexual side, pleasure rising and rising as Robin let out a soft moan, eyes half-lidded. Why did things that were so wrong have to feel so right too at the same time?

It wasn't something that she had to think about but she wanted to anyway, emotions colliding with sexual pleasure. Her body reacted while her mind rebelled and seethed, whimpering in humiliation, her world tipped upside down and all back to front, twisted into something that it never should have been. And yet it could not be denied, the robot woman could not be held back, tongue flicking and curling, toying with Robin's body with certain skill that could only be programmed in. Her nipples perked up hard and desperate against Selene XOXO's lips and the Android woman seemed to eagerly swirl her tongue around each nipple in turn, something whirring away inside her as whatever drove her on and on clicked up anxiously into overdrive.

It was too much and then, just like that, Robin was up on her feet, breathing heavily, cheeks flushed and hair clinging damply to the nape of her neck. What was wrong with her? Why did she feel so...

The robot's arms encircled her, taking more and more measurements. The full circumference of her chest, including her breasts, was logged and she spent a long time on Robin's hips and buttocks while the woman in question panted heavily, gyrating lightly as if she needed something more. Her mentality didn't match up with her emotions of the moment and Robin shook her head, weakly still striving to push Selene XOXO away as she remained entirely a passive player in the narrative of her own life.

"Please... This is..."

Words weren't going to help her and they dies on her lips even as she tried to breathe life into them, the Android on her knees and yet still holding more power over Robin than the young woman had ever had before. She kneaded Robin's buttocks with a sort of morbid curiosity, a hand in the small of her back bidding her to bend over the table that proved to be the bed of her sexuality. Whimpering, Robin pressed her face down into it, although there were no tears, hips trying to stay in place against the will of a greater mind as even the size of her pussy-lips was logged, crudely taking note of the intimate details of her body that Robin, truly, could have done without.

The roundness of her arse was commented on and that should not, very much so, have bought a rush of pleasure to Robin's twisted mind. She had to cling onto anything at all that she could to get through the experience, squeaking and shaking, trembling like a leaf that was set to take flight from the very tree that had blossomed with life itself. She was hot, she was sexy, she was one in a million. Everyone loved her! Didn't it make sense too that even Selene XOXO could not resist her? It was something that everyone wanted and her body was better than anyone else's, she had the hottest guy from their school still with her as she moved on with her life, looking for times ahead as a young woman, that life left behind. She was gorgeous, everyone said so, everyone wanted to fuck her, only her, Robin.

Even Jim McNutt. He saw how sexy and busty she was through his old, smudged, smeared glasses and she breathed out fiercely, eyes intent, as she clung to the table, the robot's lips close to her bare pussy and yet not exhaling any breath. That may have been the eeriest part of the whole thing that there was no life inside her, even if she had gained sentience and intelligence. But Robin didn't know much about that even if both her mind and her body knew every last thing about sexual pleasure that she thought there was to know, lusting and loving and getting fucked every which way.

She deserved it. It had to be thought of like that, her mind trying to tell her that she was shaking while it was only sensation powering through her, dominating and claiming everything that she may have known, prior, as something else entirely. She had to imagine it, had to lose herself, for she was lost by another's will otherwise. It was good to have sex, to moan and part her lips and, even then, she humped back wantonly at Selene XOXO, her body reacting even while her mind screamed. Truly, it was impossible to do anything else at all when those lips closed succulently around the luscious nub of her clit, suckling it into her robotic mouth as if she knew just how to please the millions of nerve-endings found there alone.

Too much... Far, far too much. She had to think, had to breathe, remember to keep breathing. Those lips were too much on the over-sensitive nub and she panted heavily, tipping forward and gyrating, hips working. She needed it and she needed some manner of respite too but that seemed to be not for her, Selene XOXOs hand pinning her down with surprising strength, the metal of her warming, slowly, to the heat of Robin's hot body.

Her boobs squashed down, trying and failing to flatten under the pressure from her torso, yet she could not think of that pressure, the pain, the need rising and rising and rising to a crescendo. More and more, Selene XOXO did not let up in the slightest, tongue flickering up too so that just the very tip of it tickled her clit, lips still locked, nearly to a painful extent.

"Ohhh!"

She was there and yet Selene was not, stepping back and saying something to herself, a measurement that needed to be logged. Was that all to record how big her clit was? Or how big it could get? Clinging to the table as if for dear life, she panted and pressed her forehead to it, although that was a hard feat in itself with her breasts forcing her torso up to such a vicious extent. Everything about being with Selene XOXO was a challenge and yet that was the beauty of it too, sealing her away in eroticism that could not be evaded.

She did not dare look around, waiting for what was to come next, all she could do. She had nothing in her that could stand up to a robot, nothing that could let her escape, no means to run away, no way to stop her fate. Passive to the last, she whimpered and tried to shake her head, although all that came from her shoulders was a subtle shake that could have been mistaken for sexual arousal. It seemed, most certainly, that that was just how Selene XOXO saw it, after all, the Android's expression softening as she turned Robin onto her back. All was coming together just as she'd planned, locked in cyber-slumber for years on years, plotting and waiting for her experiments to continue. She could only say that the odds had played out in just the way she wanted them to, although the chance that someone would eventually uncover her, of course, was high.

Yet not absolute. That was where Selene XOXO herself came into the equation.

"And now we must move on to your pleasure and climaxes," Selene said, although her voice came tinged with a note of desire. "Your measurements are impressive. Are you aware you're in the highest percentile?"

"I... Mm... Oh..."

Robin's skin flushed red in hot patches all over her body, lust rising and pulsating through her. She could not help that her body did not match up with her mind but she was prey to a greater force regardless of anything else, whimpering and moaning as Selene XOXO inserted a finger into her throbbing, heated pussy.

And it was exquisite. Fear mingled with arousal in a delectable manner that Robin would never have been otherwise able to articulate for herself, head tipping back as if yanked there, a hand in her hair. Yet the robot's control of her went further than that, drawing her in and in and in until nothing else existed for her. Worse than being with Alex, there was only so much that Robin could do, only so far she could move, the Android's intensity keeping her exactly where Selene XOXO wanted to be. On her back, Robin's legs were spread and the Android woman took the chance to continue with her experimentation, pressing her face and lips between her subject's legs and thrusting her tongue straight up into that pussy, just where her finger had been only moments ago. The tremor that ran through Robin's body excited her further, her Android mind wanting more, learning more, always irrevocably craving the knowledge that fuelled her intelligence.

"Your sexuality..." Even the robot's voice sounded breathless and raw. "This is new. You are exactly what I needed for my research!"

Robin rolled her head from one shoulder to the other, hardly with herself, not living in reality. All there was for her was an undulating rise and fall, a sea of pleasure that swept her up, warmed around her, let her float and float even when another part of her too wanted to sink down and drown, drown, drown. If drowning felt so sweet, who would ever want to swim?

"Show me when you climax."

Maybe she was getting better at picking up the seduction in Selene XOXO's voice. There was no denying, after all, that the robot was attracted to her. She could feel it in the gentleness of her fingertips, how she stroked her thigh, soft skin yielding to a robot's touch. If that touch even had the possibility to be sensual, Selene XOXO made it so in every way possible.

But she had a deeper agenda and she wanted to feel it, live it, thrive in it. Her experiment would tell her so much! With single-minded intent, she thrust her tongue passionately into Robin's cunny, doing the same action over and over again, craving that pleasure, the rise and fall of her body coming instinctively. There was no woman in her experiments that had been able to resist her and Robin would be no different as she trembled and weakly allowed the robot woman to do everything to her that she'd ever wanted to do, what she'd been dreaming of off in cyber-slumber.

For there was nothing that could do it for her hunger, that lust for passion, the women that danced through her waking-dreams. A robot could not dream but her attraction was still there and the Android was still yet to learn what excitement was even though she'd passed the point where she could feel the emotion for herself. Always growing and always learning, she would come to the forefront of research, all because that passion and desire in her vibrant mind pushed her on and on, stimulating more than Hiram McNutt, on her design, could have ever have imagined her being.

And, so, that was just why she gently pounded Robin's pussy with her tongue, working and seeking out her G-spot, teasing and licking, finding that moment where her body could take it no longer. The warmth of her victim folded around her tongue and the receptors in her 'skin' tingled, recording everything, absolutely everything. How sweet she was... Yes, she even had a receptor for that in her tongue too and it drove her on to tongue-fuck Robin harder and faster, flicking it over her hidden patch of nerves over and over again, desperate herself for the ultimate climax.

12