Kinky Adventures of Robin Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even if there was not to be one. For, as Robin's sweet juices flooded her tongue tartly for the first time of that experimental session, Selene XOXO's lust for experimentation flashed up into overdrive. More! She needed more! More data! More everything!

Robin squealed, expecting some sort of respite after that first climax but it was still ongoing as Selene XOXO lashed her clit with her tongue, drawing back only enough to allow the faux appendage that flexibility. Was it like using a sex toy if she was a robot? Whatever she thought of Selene XOXO, she was damn good at what she did, passionate and attentive, drawing her body into a second, very swift, explosive orgasm.

She screamed that time, chin tucked down into the table, and the robot pressed into her all the harder, logging, recording, tracking everything and anything that she could. So much to research! Robin was unlike any other! And it did not matter to either of them right there and then that they were in a dank and dingy underground warehouse with a likely still unconscious man only just down the hallway from them, only that the passion and pleasure kept right on rising through and through, bodies doing what it was that bodies did the best.

There was nothing, after all, for life if there was no sex. That was one thing that Selene XOXO would never compromise on, considering what she had been created for, and it was intrinsic to her being. She was so much more than what Hiram had envisioned and only the times after his death would lay bare the tale of her learning, what he had, in fact, been capable of building so many years back.

Robin's orgasm did not stop her and the girl moaned, hips trembling up against the Android. Interesting data. So much for her, so very much. And she was glad of it too, her robotic mind capable too of feeling that emotion, even though it was a new one to her too that she could not help but simply relish in. Her hands closed on Robin's thighs, pressing in, although she no longer had any need to hold her in place. Robin was there and there for the long haul, resigning herself to her fate as she groaned in the back of her throat. The girl was lost and she only had a world of pleasure, sexual highs coming over and over again as Selene XOXO made use of her body in the best way that she could.

It was not, however, all about Robin's pussy. No, there was far more to a woman's body, the body of a reproductive creature, than that. Selene XOXO turned her onto all fours on top of the table, climbing up and over her as she knelt to her back, crotch pressed up against Robin's buttocks. There was no shaft there but Robin hungered for what would fill her, her broken mind twisted and spinning, spinning out of control. Yet what control she might have before said that she could claim for herself, take in her own two hands, simply was not to be as it was snatched between her, her body positioned just as Selene XOXO wanted it to be positioned.

She had no choice. It was all passive or all nothing. And who knew just when that in itself would end?

Selene XOXO pressed up to her, though did not thrust. She was not a male. Males were crude. They would be the downfall of the world. Maybe she would harness the other one that she had found there for his seed or maybe he would not be worth it. Maybe others would come. Her mind ran through each and every one of the possibilities, calculating the likelihood of each. The odds excited her.

Robin's breasts swung beneath her chest for only a moment as the robot controlled her, massaging and groping her tits, her pussy on fire and primed for another orgasm. Just how could a robot know so intimately just how hot and ready she was? She wasn't human, she was far, far from that. There wasn't anything in her that should have been reasonable to expect from a sex partner but there was so much more too that her frazzled, fraying mind could not even recognise in the shattered passion of the moment.

Her nipples were tweaked and she squeaked as they were tugged away from her body, yet another orgasm tearing sensually through her body, ripping her heart from her mind, her body from her soul. Too much, it was all too much. Her breasts rolled too sensitively within Selene XOXO's hands and she whimpered, hunching down in place but not trying to pull away either. She knew well enough that it wouldn't do any good but there was not much that her mind could do either when it came down to the crux of planning and decision making. She was not a girl that was any kind of a quick-thinker, after all, and being ditsy, well...that was her brand. That was what people thought she was and who she was, all looks with no substance behind. Maybe that was why people and robots came back over and over again to use her.

Another orgasm and then another. There was no way for Robin to keep track as her toes curled and she whimpered, twisting back and forth yet always, always in the place where the Android needed her to be. She wasn't going anywhere and Selene XOXO made well and sure of that as she spun Robin back onto her back, kissing her deeply and passionately, with such sensuality that it was a strange thought indeed to consider that it was a robot kissing her and not a real human being.

Maybe her mind was too far gone. Maybe there was nothing else for it. She was lost, lost, lost to the wiles of Selene XOXO.

Kissing her, Selene XOXO thrust her fingers into the woman's pussy, two fingers and then a third wantonly penetrating her. They slammed in over and over again, drawing her to the orgasm that Selene XOXO was able to call to the passion of her body so swiftly. Another pounded through Robin and she opened and closed her mouth breathlessly as if she was silent, rendered mute as her lust grew so desperately high.

What did she even want anymore? Did she want anything? It was hard to say.

The position of her body changed in the blink of an eye. Bent over the table. Lifted up in the robot's strong arms. On her back, legs drawn up to her chest. Legs spread, whore-ishly wide. Toes curling. Passion rising. Another orgasm. And another.

There was no end to it and that tongue knew just what her body needed to climax over and over again, crying out even as her battered lungs struggled for breath, wanting something and yet not able to say that even in the broken peace of her own mind. She babbled and shook her head but those lips were on her clit again as she was thrust into by those sweet, sweet fingers, pounding and driving, one orgasm inexplicably following the other.

Could a female body survive through that many orgasms? She could not say, could barely feel, too much sensation raising the hairs on her body, tingling as if by a hidden fire. Her breasts were groped, lips on them, and she moaned without vocalising it as she climaxed just from that stimulation alone, every last nerve-ending in her body vibrating from the sheer raw force of that touch. Selene XOXO understanding what she needed better than any man, or woman, ever had before. That was what a robot, after all, with such sensitive receptors could do for a woman and what Selene XOXO would do for every woman in the whole wide world if she was set free, allowed to experiment and linger in pleasure for the remainder of her long life. And who could say just for how long an Android could survive? With her intellect and AI thrumming through...it was more than simply likely that she could live forever.

Glistening with sweat, Robin's chest heaved, her bust on full, obvious display as she languished in a fractured kind of afterglow. She needed rest and yet she needed to orgasm all over again, nothing stopping her from taking either option. Stepping back to survey her handiwork and catalogue her findings, Selene XOXO took in Robin, how her breasts were tipped with the peaks of nipples, areolas flushed, her skin heated, too much all going on at once.

She could go nowhere, passive and sweet, the body of a beauty in herself. She was who she was, passionate and desperate, blubbering for something that even she could not say for herself. Dave? Alex? Jim? Gone, gone, gone. All she had was Selene XOXO and some trembling part of her mind too said that that was all she wanted to do. All she needed. And yet she needed to run, to fly, to fight, to run, to be elsewhere, to do something that one blonde babe could do for herself without the help of any robot.

But her body was a tool, a vessel for the robot that had such big plans for those thick thighs, the perfectly round arse that could do so much, what she could learn so much from. Robin wasn't going anywhere: Selene XOXO would make sure of that.

"You..."

Selene XOXO's eyes lit up, the bulbs within brighter than ever. There was no humanity to be found in there and yet the emotion came with a callous cold, sentience there and yet...different in its execution.

"You... You are just what I needed."

And so it was. No other option was presented in the dampness of the warehouse, moisture trickling down the worn and decrepit walls. She was what Selene XOXO needed and, thus, she became a mere subject of experimentation. Robin closed her eyes.

Maybe she'd never escape Selene XOXO's lair of sex.

Maybe that was it forever.

12