Kinky Alien Cosplay

Story Info
Loving couple tries some kinky alien cosplay.
3.6k words
4.79
6.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend Tommy and I have been in a wonderful relationship for almost five years now. One of the things that makes it so good is our lovemaking. We're always experimenting, and can speak openly about our sexual desires and fantasies.

I must admit that more often than not, I'm the one who proposes that we indulge in some new activity or fantasy, and sometimes my suggestions can get pretty kinky. And this if fine, because my lover is always open to at least trying what I suggest, and he has a kinky side as well.

We have never tried any cosplay or role playing and I had been giving it some thought recently. Unsure of which direction it would take, I'd placed the idea on the back burner. But one day it came to me that I would like to try the alien abduction sort of thing. I thought it would be fun to dress like some sexy alien female and "experiment" with my human subject.

A little background.

Tommy and I have never been afraid to try new things in the bedroom...or kitchen...or closet. Well, you get the idea. We of course love straight sex and oral. Also, when the mood is right, I do occasionally enjoy being taken anally. And we've found that we both enjoy oral/anal stimulation, and Tommy especially loves it when I tongue his little butt hole. And speaking of his butt, we've also recently discovered the joys of pegging.

If you would like to read more about our anal play, please check out my stories "Fantasy Night Ch. 2 and Ch. 3.

My kinky man also has a bit of a foot fetish, and is really into my pretty size 7 feet. So, for our upcoming alien encounter, I planned on incorporating some foot play into the action.

To prepare for my fantasy, I went online and Googled "women's alien costume," and quickly found just what I had in mind. Amazon had a one-piece silver metallic body suit that was perfect for my vision of a sexy alien.

Since some "probing" was going to be part of the scenario, my alien was going to have some sort of phallus between her legs. I first thought of buying a variation of a human penis, maybe in an unusual color. But as is often the case, searching the internet revealed an endless variety of strap-on compatible dildos to choose from. After much deliberation, I decided on something unusual that I thought would look really erotic, and be easy to use in our play. This thing was almost fifteen inches long! But it started narrow at the tip, only about a half an inch. It eventually widened to over two inches, so that depending on how far my man could take it, Tommy's anus was going to get a good stretching!

The dildo was highly detailed in a deep fleshy shade of pink, with veiny deep purple ridges along it's length. The tip came to point with three small protrusions adding to it's alien appearance. It looked like a cross between a human penis, a long tongue, and some kind of strange tentacle.

So this was how I would appear before my human subject. A slim sexy alien chick, wearing a shiny silver body suit, with this long penis/tentacle thingy dangling between my legs.

In preparation, I also treated myself to a mani-pedi and had my nails painted chrome silver to match my outfit. And to complete the look, I'd be wearing a pair of alien sunglasses in the classic bug-eye shape.

Since no alien encounter would be complete without the "Probing," I also purchased a chrome steel anal dildo online, as well as a large syringe with a long nozzle for applying lube.

When I proposed my idea of some cosplay to Tommy, he, as always, was open to giving it a try. Without going into too much detail, I described the scenario.

"Okay Tommy. I get to be this alien female, and you are the human subject that I experiment on." I left out the part about the penis/tentacle that was also part of my anatomy, and continued. "You will encounter me in our bedroom and be in a sort of trance. I won't speak (don't know your language), but I'll control you and you will be powerless to resist me."

"I never could resist you babe," Tommy quipped.

"I know lover." But you know how these alien things typically go, so be prepared for a significant amount of probing" I responded with a sinister grin on my face.

The stage was set. That night, after dinner, we relaxed with a glass of Merlot, and because I wanted the experience to be as trippy as possible, I suggested that we each do some edible THC that we recently purchased. We sat and sipped a second glass of wine, and within the hour, the effect of the THC began to hit us pretty intensely.

Sufficiently buzzed, Tommy and I exchanged some passionate kisses and I asked him to go into our bedroom, get naked, and wait for me on the bed.

Earlier in the evening, to further set the stage, I had replaced the bulbs in our bedroom lamps with the screw-in type black lights, giving the scene an eerie, glowing ambiance.

Now, as I transformed myself into an alien, I thought about how I wanted this fantasy to play out. I was really going to try the method acting approach to my role, envisioning that I truly was a curious visitor from another world, with some knowledge of the human species, but this was to be my first physical contact with a human male.

When I entered the room, Tommy was in bed, butt naked, sitting with his head propped up against the headboard. His eyes nearly popped out of his head when he first saw me, his gaze immediately going to the fleshy appendage dangling from my groin.

He was about to say something when I put a finger to my lips, reminding him that he was to be in a trance, and must silently subject to my wishes.

So it began.

I stood at the foot of the bed, looking very alien-like in my skin tight metallic suit, with only my long, tapered phallus fully exposed.

I crawled up onto the bed and spread the man's legs apart, then moved forward so that my face was inches away from his penis. It took it in my hand to begin the examination, and it began to grow as I watched intently. I touched the head with a fingertip and my subject flinched, and seemed to be getting aroused by my attention. I then used my fingers to spread open the little slit and peer inside. Intrigued, I bent lower and flicked my tongue across the opening. This clearly caused the man pleasure, as was made evident by his increased breathing and heart rate. I proceeded to lick and probe the hole more aggressively and was pleased by the response from the human. Apparently, oral/genital contact induces great physical pleasure, so I continued, now using my mouth and tongue to stimulate the head and shaft of the penis. When I placed it in my mouth and applied light suction, the man moaned loudly, inspiring me to experiment with different techniques. Broad swipes of my tongue, light flicks on the underside of the penis, forceful sucking, all seemed to cause great pleasure.

I moved down lower, so that I could try these techniques on the scrotum. Judging by the response to my actions, oral stimulation of this area also causes intense pleasure. The man seemed to especially enjoy it when I would place one of his testicles in my mouth and suck gently.

I also wanted to explore his anus, so I directed my subject to pull his knees to his chest, giving me access to his orifice. This seemed to make the man nervous, but I continued. At the touch of my tongue to the obviously sensitive area, the man flinched and moaned loudly. Assuming this was a pleasure response, I took it as an okay to proceed. I began to lick his anus, using varied techniques. I would flick my tongue in the hole as fast as I could for about five seconds, then stop abruptly, pause for five seconds, and repeat the process. Then I would lap wetly across the puckered opening and force my tongue inside, fantasizing that my alien tongue could elongate and expand at will, so that I could further explore the human's anatomy.

In this fantasy, my species has very tactile feet, so after spending some time exploring my subject's anus, I moved to a new position that would facilitate introducing some foot play into the action. I was now sitting between the man's spread legs, with my long, tapered phallus protruding in front of me, and laying across his genitals. I extended my right leg and touched the tip of his penis with my big toe. This caused him to twitch and let out a small gasp, prompting me to continue. I lightly ran my toes over the cock head, and then brought my other foot forward so that I could run my soft soles over the shaft. I began to masturbate the man with my feet, and he was clearly enjoying it immensely.

The sight of my pretty alien feet and shiny silver toenail polish seemed to fascinate my subject, so I shifted position again, bringing my feet up towards his face. I touched my toes to his lips, and he immediately began to lick and kiss then. He seemed to want more, so I pressed my toes to his lips, opening his mouth, and inserting my right foot into his warm, wet orifice. He licked and sucked my foot, swirling his tongue between each toe. I found the sensation to be quite pleasurable and encouraged my human lover by slowly moving my one foot in and out of his hungry mouth, while caressing his face with my other foot.

I backed away, so that I could once again fondle his genitals with my toes. The man was watching me intently and I thought that he might enjoy my next action. While still caressing his penis with my feet, I took hold of my own long, pink phallus, brought it to my lips, and began to lick the tip. This excited the man, so I continued to pleasure myself, slowly taking my penis into my mouth and sucking it while bobbing my head up and down on the veined shaft.

I wanted to play with my subject's genitals some more, so I released my slickened appendage from my mouth and began to stroke it lightly, focusing my attention on using my feet to pleasure the man. I moved them away from his cock, proceeding lower, pressing my soles gently over his scrotum, then moving lower still, so that I could stimulate his anus. I used my toes to tickle his opening. This made him squirm, but he did not move away. I popped my big toe into his hole and wiggled it inside, eliciting moans of pleasure from my subject.

It was time to proceed with some serious "probing," but before I began, I thought that the man might enjoy tasting my alien cock. I removed my toe from his anus, repositioned myself again, now straddling his chest. I held my long phallus in my hand and touched the tip to his lips, moving it back and forth, inviting him to accept it into his mouth. I pushed forward, exerting a small amount of pressure, and to my delight, the man took my appendage into his mouth and instinctively began to suck on it. I was loving the view, and I began to thrust my alien cock in and out of his mouth, slowly at first, then faster and deeper as we both became more aroused.

Now to the main purpose for my visit. I once again got between the man's spread legs, allowing my saliva slickened appendage to lay across his genitals.

I had my instruments strategically placed nearby. First, I picked up the syringe which I had filled with a silicone-based lube. In keeping with the theme, I had added some green food coloring to the gel, giving it an out of this world "space goop" appearance. My subject eyed it nervously as I slowly depressed the plunger, allowing a small amount of the gooey mixture to ooze out of the long nozzle.

Once again, I directed the man to pull his knees up towards his chest, giving me access to his anus. He seemed to be nervous, but also excited, anticipating what might come next. Before lubing up his hole, I placed the syringe at the tip of his penis and dispensed some gel, then used my hand to spread is over the engorged head and rock-hard shaft. This made the man moan, obviously giving him great pleasure. Inspired, I took my own phallus in hand and ran the tip across the human's organ, lightly pushing the thin tip of my penis into the man's pee-hole. Fearing that I might attempt to actually penetrate him this way frightened him, so I backed away and moved on.

Now down to his anus. I placed the syringe at his puckered opening and squeezed a generous amount of lube around his hole. As before, I let him watch as I held up the syringe and pushed out some more lube, then lowered it to his exposed bottom. My subject gasped as I slowly but deliberately pushed the long nozzle deep inside. I then depressed the plunger, dispensing a large amount of the slick lubricant within his rectum.

Next step was the anal probe. I retrieved it from the side of the bed and displayed it before my subject. The chrome steel device shined eerily in the blue light of the bedroom, and the human stared at it apprehensively. It was long and heavy, about one and a half inched in diameter, with a slightly bulbous head. I placed the device at the well lubed entrance to the man's rear orifice. I then began to exert light pressure, feeling some resistance. The man began to breath more heavily, but I sensed that he wanted this done to him, so I continued to press firmly. His sphincter muscles began to relax, and suddenly the head popped inside, eliciting a loud moan. Once inside his rectum, the smooth metal probe moved easily, as I slid it in and out, allowing the thick head to barely exit, before shoving it deep inside.

With my free hand, I grabbed my own alien cock/tentacle thing and began to stroke it up and down. This appeared to delight the man, so as I had done earlier, I took the head of my member, licked it, and sucked it into my mouth.

It was time to fuck my human lover.

I removed the steel probe from his ass, put it aside, and re-positioned myself. The head of my cock was now poised at the entrance to the man's anus. Holding my appendage in one hand, I guided the tip into his well lubricated opening. Since he had been well stretched out by my earlier probing, he accepted the first few inches easily. I began to fuck him gently, but with each inward thrust, I went a little deeper. At about six inches in, my penis was wide enough in girth to further stretch my subject's anus. Not wanting to cause him any discomfort, I paused for a minute or two before pressing onward.

I wanted to see just how much of my phallus the human could take, so I continued my invasion of his intimate anatomy as slowly as possible. I pressed on, inserting six inches, seven, then eight full inches deep inside the man. He was squirming and breathing heavily but showed no signs of physical distress. I began to fuck him in earnest, pumping in and out, increasing in tempo, and pressing even deeper as my own passion overtook me.

I must have had a full nine or ten inches buried in his ass when I finally took my lover's penis in my hand and began to masturbate him. He was moaning uncontrollably as I aggressively rubbed his hard cock and fucked his ass. This only lasted for a minute or so. The human's orgasm erupted suddenly and violently. Stream after stream of thick cum erupted from his penis, covering my hand, and spreading all over his chest, one shot even splashing him in the face!

As his convulsions subsided, I relaxed my grip on his pulsing cock and gradually ceased my assault on his ass. Delighted by all the semen dripping from my hand and spread all over my subject, I scooped up as much as I could and put it to my mouth to give it a taste. I found that I liked the flavor, so I licked all that remained off my hand and swallowed it.

There was still a small string of cum on the man's face, which I scooped up with a finger and offered to him to taste. I was surprised that he was reluctant, but I pressed my finger to his lips and he licked it tentatively, finally taking it into his mouth to suck clean.

Now I slowly began to retract my phallus, slithering out of the man's rectum, inch by inch. He gasped one last time as the tip popped out of his hole.

My experiment complete; I rose from the bed, nodded my head to my new human lover, and exited the bedroom.

Epilogue:

Back to reality, sort of.

As I was removing my alien garb in our bathroom, I realized that 1. I was still really high from the edibles that Tommy and I had ingested earlier, and 2. I was really horny and needed some release.

Now naked, I returned to our bedroom and found my lover looking quite dazed, sprawled out on the bed.

"How's it goin' babe" I asked.

"Good," he replied. "But I had the strangest dream." I appreciated that he was still into the role playing.

"Tell me more lover."

Tommy began to tell me about his fantastical encounter with a beautiful alien female. He described in intimate detail, all the kinky acts that were performed on him while lying right here in our bedroom.

This talk got me even more aroused than I already was, and I jumped on top of him and gave him a deep kiss, shoving my tongue deep into his mouth.

But I wanted more, and I wanted it NOW! I flipped around so that my pussy and ass were right in front of his face, offering myself up for his hungry mouth and talented tongue.

Tommy wasted no time taking advantage of the feast presented before him. He began to lap away at my pussy lips hungrily, using broad swipes of his tongue. He licked and sucked my labia, often penetrating my vagina deeply. Eventually he moved up to my anus, enthusiastically licking and tongue fucking it, pleasuring my most intimate orifice just the way I like it.

With me on top of Tommy, and my ass in his face, I was in the perfect position to play with his cock, which is once again hard. I took it into my mouth and began to suck him off while he worked his magic on me.

His mouth was now back at my pussy, licking and penetrating me with his big fat tongue. The sensations felt just wonderful, and my lover knew just how to please me further. He began to lightly run a figure around the perimeter of my saliva slickened butthole, causing a shiver to run up my spine. I urged him on, pressing back, prompting him to push his digit inside me.

Following his lead, I moistened my fingers with saliva so that I could play with Tommy's hole while sucking away at his cock.

I was loving all the attention that he was giving to my pussy and ass, the THC intensifying the experience both physically and emotionally. Judging by his heavy breathing and loud moans, I could tell that Tommy was equally excited.

Suddenly, while still gently fingering my ass hole, Tommy moved his mouth from my pussy to my swollen clit, and began to lick and suck it passionately. This was what I was waiting for, and it wasn't going to take long for me to reach the orgasm that I was craving. I continued the suck my man's beautiful penis and tease his ass hole as he tongued my sensitive clit.

We were in a sixty-nine frenzy, licking and fingering and sucking each other like wild animals!

I could feel my orgasm approaching. I sucked even harder on my lover's cock and shoved a couple of fingers up his ass. That sent him over the edge, and he ejaculated for the second time of the evening, shooting an amazing amount of sticky cum in my mouth and down my throat.

I greedily swallowed his load as I pressed back against his face, forcing him to lick my clit even harder. I exploded! I came hard and long, my orgasm more intense than any other that I could remember!

We were both trembling and moaning loudly as our orgasms peaked, then subsided. Finally exhausted, I rolled off my lover and laid beside him as we both caught our breath. It had been a long night of great sex. We remained in bed, enjoying a comfortable silence, finally dropping off to sleep.

-Jessica B.