Kinky Anniversary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marasso
Marasso
564 Followers

Sheera didn't order me around, she asked politely, but the way she acted made me feel a real, overwhelming urge to be obedient. To comply with her wishes and demands. And she didn't even have to act dominant to exude dominance. It was just her energy, her demeanor, it was like it was written into her DNA.

She wrote in her ad that she could "turn the most macho man into a cock-hungry boy toy," and as soon as I got to experience her persona, I believed it one hundred percent. Of course, I wasn't macho, honestly, I was far from it because I was an average skinny guy, but Sheera already made me submit to her without even trying! I could easily imagine her dominating really strong and powerful men, bodybuilders, fighters, thugs...

As I daydreamed and struggled to open the bottle, I heard giggles and laughter coming from the living room - the soft, girly one of Evie and the much louder and hearty one of Sheera - in my current state of mind, it was easy to think they were having fun at my expense, but I was sure Evie wouldn't do that.

My sweet Evie... will soon be impaled on Sheera's cock.

Hastily, I put the glasses and the bottle on the tray and went back to the living room. When I returned to them, I was treated to a really hot scene - Sheera was flexing her right bicep, its high peak and sheer volume visible even from a few feet away, and my wife's small palms were examining that big, hard muscle. Evie was about to kiss Sheera's bicep when they both realized I was coming back.

"Jimmy, come here, you have to check these guns!" shouted Evie excitedly and began to kiss and lick the massive bicep.

"Yeah, Jim! Come here, I have an entire beautiful bicep just for you!" Sheera grinned proudly at me, then raised her left arm and flexed an equally massive muscle.

The smile on her pouty lips grew even wider as she watched me shakily place the tray on the side table and turn to face her. She knew exactly what a great impression she was making on me and was enjoying every second of it.

I sat down next to her and reached to Sheera's arm, followed by big brown and slightly amused eyes.

Evie was so absorbed in worshipping Sheera's bicep so much that she forgot the whole world around her. My fingers touched the beautiful bronze skin and began to delicately and carefully check the rock-hard surface. I couldn't penetrate deeper than maybe two millimeters into the unyielding flesh.

Sheera sat in double biceps pose and a defiant, cocky smirk wandered around her mouth. While Evie sucked on her right arm and I anxiously checked her second, the ebony dickgirl was in total control of two people, with the magnetic energy of her body, the power screaming from her muscles, and of course, the mystery of her cock.

Sheera didn't even glance at Evie, just kept her arm flexed, so my love could admire and worship. The brown eyes were fixed on my face, almost boring into it. Seeing my puny and shy attempts, Sheera snorted softly and whispered seductively, "C'mon, baby, it's not made of glass, grab it like you mean it..." I obeyed immediately and tried to wrap her bicep with both palms, then squeezed. It was like stone, heavy, unbending, hard. "... yeah, that's it, Jimmy, squeeze it, show it some rough love, babe... mmm..."

"It's amazing, so hard... how big are they?" I asked, and Sheera smiled broadly.

"I finally hit the nineteen-inch mark a few weeks ago." She replied proudly, flexing her arm even harder.

"Jim, you need to flex your arm and compare it to Sheera," Evie said with dreamy eyes and her lips, wet from saliva, stretched into a devious smile.

"Yeah, babe, let's do that!" Sheera immediately took Evie's idea with crazy enthusiasm. "How big are your biceps, Jimmy?"

"Ha ha, very funny, right now I don't even know if they exist," I replied and all three of us laughed. "It would be great if they were at least eleven inches!"

"Oh, don't be so hard on yourself, pretty boy, I see solid twelves here, haha!" Sheera laughed sarcastically, but at the same time massaged my thigh with surprising sensuality. "Okay, bring it, Jim!"

I pulled up my sleeve and flexed my skinny, scrawny right arm. Sheera put her elbow next to mine and smiled. Evie stood up and watched the spectacle with her mouth open.

The size difference was indescribable. I simply couldn't compare myself to Sheera. My arm barely bulged in the middle; Sheera's arm was triple, if not quadruple times bigger.

I didn't even feel that humiliated, because I was aware of my complete lack of muscularity and had no problems with it. I was thin, there was no way around that. But I wondered if I would react with the same composure if Sheera outsized me with her cock...

"Fuck, Jimmy, next to Sheera's arm, your arm looks like a toothpick!" Evie exclaimed in shock and we all laughed again. Sheera had another idea and told me to stand up.

"Let's do the double biceps comparison! Get behind me, Jim!" she said enthusiastically, and I obeyed her request, feeling her thick, hard glutes pressing against my boner. Obviously, she had to feel this, but she made no comment. She raised both arms and I did the same. In disbelief, I watched as huge mountains of hard flesh rose up before my eyes. "Boom! Hey, Evie! Can you see him?"

"No! Maybe just the top of his head, hahaha!" Evie played along with Sheera's game.

"Hey, I'm still here!" I protested jokingly, triggering another burst of laughter. I leaned over and kissed one of Sheera's biceps, inhaling deeply the scent of her skin. It was intoxicating. Her scent consisted of a delicate perfume and... heat. She smelled like heat, and I realized I must have experienced synesthesia.

Sheera grabbed my head with the same arm and held me captive for a moment between her arm, her neck, and her head. It was a playful gesture, but hard, huge bulges of her bicep, forearm, and shoulder acted as a reminder - "You'd better know who's in charge here!'

"Mmm... Looks like Jimmy really enjoys being outmuscled..." Sheera said sarcastically, teasing me by rubbing her butt against my raging erection.

I wondered if she had ever let anyone top her. If that had ever happened, how big and strong this guy must have been... or another dickgirl? It was really hard to imagine such a person.

I knew for a fact that she'd never let me fuck her, in her eyes, I was destined to be her bottom. And probably the majority of the world's population. She was simply an alpha, at the top of every possible hierarchy.

"I can't take my eyes off your arms, Sheera," said Evie, massaging Sheera's left arm. "You must be soooo fuuuucking stroooong..."

"You betcha, girl! Do you want to test it? How much do you weigh?" Clearly, Sheera was in her element and loved showing off her muscles and strength. Who could blame her? I moved away from her a bit to give her enough room for another show.

"Um...about 115 pounds."

"Hah! Like a feather, babe! Lay on your back..." Evie did as Sheera instructed. The dickgirl placed her forearm with a clenched fist on Evie's flat stomach, between her legs, with a clenched fist. "...yeah, just like that, now grab my forearm and try to hook your legs too... Yes, that's it. Now hold on tight, okay?" Evie did everything Sheera asked of her, clutching the thick, muscular forearm as strongly as she could. Her freckled face showed excitement and a little worry. "Don't be afraid, Evie, I've got you! And... up!"

It was breathtaking! Sheera at first curled Evie's body with her bicep, lifting 115 fucking pounds in a bicep curl!!! Evie gasped and I probably made a similar sound, but that wasn't the end of the demonstration. Sheera rolled Evie higher and rested her on her shoulder for a moment, then pressed her over her head, not once, but several times with no visible effort or strain! She did a one-handed soldier press exercise using my wife as a kettlebell!

Evie squealed with excitement and also a bit of fear. After a few more reps, Sheera gently lowered her down and laid her on the couch.

"Evie, you're so light, babe, that I could... fist you and wear you like a glove, haha!" Sheera sent her kinky grin.

"There's no way your fist would fit inside me..." Evie shook her head and smiled a little confused, not knowing if Sheera was joking. And she wasn't.

"Oh, trust me, after I stretch you today, my fist will be the least of your worries, hahaha!" The bony goddess laughed heartily and I saw Evie's eyes fill with animal lust.

Sheera's comment made me shiver, it was so dominant and confident and the way she referred to the size of her cock was mind-melting. For a moment I was lost in thought when Sheera turned to me with a wide, almost mischievous smile.

"Come here, little boy, I bet you're not much heavier than Evie!" And then she put her hands under my armpits and lifted me up without any warning or visible effort as if she were picking up a child from the floor. My stiff cock slid past her torso and breasts and of course, she had to feel it.

She was lifting me up and spoke at the same time, her voice showing no signs of fatigue. "Everybody loves good old lifting and carrying, whether it's a boy or a girl. And I love doing it with boys, especially when we're naked, so I can give them a nice titjob at the same time!" She held me up in the air by her outstretched arms as if to demonstrate the position. After that, she slowly put me down on the floor, making sure that my cock could slide and bump on every bulge of her incredible abs.

"Wow, that must be some crazy foreplay, but isn't it exhausting for you?" I asked Sheera, noticing with amusement that Evie was already at her side, touching Sheera's right arm.

"Jimmy, you'd shoot your load on my tits before I get tired," Sheera said this with a playful smile, but with such a dose of confidence that I had no choice but to believe her. Then she winked at me and said happily. "But I'd like something to drink, maybe wine?"

We all grabbed our glasses and sat down on the couch, again with Sheera in the middle and me and Evie at her sides like followers of a cult near their leader. Their goddess.

Sheera took a sip of wine and said, "I must tell you that you're the nicest and funniest couple I've ever met. From what I've already observed, and from what you describe in the mail, Evie, I don't think I'll ever meet a better couple. You two seem really well matched."

"Wow, thank you, Sheera!" said Evie, adding. "It may sound immodest, but you're right, Jim and I are a perfect match. We have the same... kinks, haha!"

"Yeah, I'm sure that's a factor too, but I meant that so far I haven't noticed any issues with you that could spoil the evening. Sure, Jimmy is still tense and scared of me, haha, but that's just endearing." She looked at me with a provocative smile, but as I was about to open my mouth to object (although it was true - Sheera was both stunning and a bit terrifying), I felt her veiny hand slide from my knee to my crotch. She grabbed my still-hard dick through my pants and shook it. "And yet he's been hard since I arrived, so I know he'll come around, haha!"

"Oh, Jimmy can be hard for so long, that's his best feature!" Evie complimented me in her unique way and Sheera laughed out loud.

"Good for you, girl! I envy you having such a pretty and eager boy!"

"Hey, I'm still here!" I said jokingly and both girls laughed again. "Anyway, Sheera, I wanted to ask you what was going on with the other couples you met in the past. By the way, do you have threesomes often?"

"No, couples are rather rare, most people want to have a one-on-one experience with me," she answered my second question first, raising her eyebrows meaningfully. "And with couples, there was always something wrong or off. Even if they seemed excited to have a threesome with me at first, someone had a problem when the action started, and got jealous that his second half was enjoying being fucked by me, for example. Or they couldn't handle being outsized by me."

She talked about it so casually, as if describing some minor office job problems. I listened to her with burning cheeks and Evie looked the same, her freckled face was crimson. At least we could blame it on the wine.

Sheera smirking with all her cockiness, continued, "I remember the worst couple I met. Two t-girls, Cindy and Val. They had a very long relationship. Cindy was a life bottom for Val, but they wanted to try something special, and unusual, so they invited me. Their plan for the evening was for me and Val to fuck Cindy together. I knew the whole idea would fail as soon as Val saw my cock. She could tattoo the word 'jealousy' on her forehead, haha! But that wasn't the main problem, which started when they argued about who should fuck Cindy first. Cindy insisted that it should be me, Val wasn't on board with that but finally agreed very reluctantly. Believe me, it was really uncomfortable to be with them, I was caught between a rock and a hard place. The mood that night was so weird that if Cindy wasn't hot as hell, I might have trouble getting hard, haha! But the real disaster happened when I started fucking Cindy. She just... her brain completely melted, she started screaming like crazy, screaming that Val has never fucked her so good and other nasty stuff... " Sheera's tone became more serious and somehow... sympathetic? "I mean, I know that some people find such degrading and humiliating insults very arousing, but... Val didn't expect it and simply got hurt. She left their apartment in the middle of it, can you imagine? And Cindy didn't even notice that..."

"That was really fucked up!" Evie shouted in shock.

I was shocked too, but I also read between the lines and saw a double meaning in this story, a message for me and Evie. Mostly for me, I guess.

"What did you do?" Evie asked after a pause.

"As soon as I got off, I just ran away, haha! But don't get me wrong, first I told Cindy that she should talk to Val, but... I didn't really want to get involved in their stuff. It wasn't any of my business, was it?" Sheera shrugged her massive shoulders, which made them swell even more for a moment.

"It wasn't your fault. And we can assure you, Sheera, that there won't be any issues like that with us!" I raised my glass in salute. Sheera stared at me for a moment with a hard-to-read expression on her face, as if she doubted what I had just said, but then she smiled broadly.

"Well, you've already proven to me that you know what you want by detailing everything in the mail, haven't you?" At first, Sheera turned to me, but Evie drew her attention with a sudden giggle.

"Jimmy doesn't know what exactly was in the email, I wrote it on my own." Evie's smile could be the definition of deviousness.

"Ooooh, no shit! Do you really trust her that much, Jim?" Sheera laughed out loud again, then turned back to Evie and asked, "But I understand that all that bondage, gagging, and choking stuff is still on the schedule, right?"

Evie had a goofy smile on her face and I immediately figured that Sheera was playing a prank on me. I knew Evie wouldn't do anything like that to me.

"Haha, nice try, but I know Evie described exactly what I want to experience." When I said that, Sheera turned back to me with a sly grin.

"Are you sure, Jimmy? Maybe there was a misunderstanding and I received completely different information?" She stared at me with narrowed eyes. If this was about any other subject, I'd be worried. Sheera's face was implacable.

"Yes, I'm sure." I could say that really decisively, even though Sheera's piercing eyes were slowly crushing my confidence. She stared at me for a few seconds and then burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself, Jimmy." She jovially massaged my thigh and turned to Evie. "Passed that one, didn't he? Oh, I've to tell you, the fact that Jim trusts you and you know everything about him makes me envy you two have such a great relationship. That's uncanny!" She seemed genuinely impressed.

"Thank you!" Evie and I said that almost simultaneously, which triggered another burst of laughter, this time from all of us.

Sheera raised her muscular arms and hugged us both. The way she was acting clearly showed that she was in control of everything. Her heavy, hard arm resting on my neck gave me a thrill. She was so hot that all kinds of vibes were mixed in her - a pretty, feminine face, alluring curves contrasted with massive, hard muscles, and, of course, for now, a BIG secret hidden between her legs.

"So, just to be sure, Evie will have a ride with me first and Jimmy will watch, right?" She looked at us with a meaningful smile.

"Yes, and then Jim would also like to have... a ride. Of course, if that were possible." Evie replied and Sheera made a puzzled expression.

"What do you mean 'if that were possible'? Hah! Do you think that after fucking you I'll be so tired that I won't manage to fuck Jimmy too?" Evie looked like she wanted to explain herself, but Sheera just grinned widely and stopped her. "Easy babe, I know most people need a break after a fuck but... I'm not a typical person when it comes to that, haha! You'll both be begging me to stop!" Sheera almost roared and stood up. She was a volcano of energy. "Come on, finish your wine, and give me a tour around your house. And by that I mean to lead me to your bedroom so the party can really get started!"

Evie finished the rest of her wine in one big gulp and immediately joined Sheera. I could tell by her flushed cheeks that she was already all over the place. We were both terrible at drinking and I too was already feeling a bit dizzy after just one glass. I stood up so quickly that the feeling only intensified and I swayed. Sheera showed a great reflex as she caught me under my elbow and looked at me with an expression that could be interpreted as a concern.

"Are you okay, Jim?"

"Yes, yes, it's because of the wine... I have a very weak head, haha!"

"Do you want me to carry you to the bedroom, sweetie?" Sheera laughed loudly and twitched her pectoral muscles, causing her large breasts to bounce and jiggle.

"No thanks, I think I can handle it." I laughed as well and added, pointing my chin at Evie. "But here's another fan of being lifted and carried..."

"Hah! Say no more!" Sheera grinned and turned to Evie. Without warning, she grabbed my wife's slender waist and lifted her up, just like that! Without bending over, squatting, or anything I would have to do if I wanted to lift Evie. She simply used her powerful arm muscles.

Evie groaned at this feat of strength and then giggled as Sheera placed her on her shoulder. Her strong hand slapped firmly on my wife's butt, then slid under the purple dress. Evie moaned even louder.

"Evie, you naughty girl, do you have a puddle in your pants already? Soooo wet!" Sheera exclaimed and I watched with my jaw dropped as her hand stroked Evie between her legs. The ebony beauty smiled and said seductively. "Lead us, Jimmy, your wife is driving me crazy. I want to fuck her so bad!"

Evie only moaned in response and I started walking up the stairs. Sheera was right behind me, carrying Evie carefully, holding her by the hips with one hand. The second hand spanked my butt, then groped and squeezed my left buttock!

Sheera was visibly getting more and more turned on, I could feel the cloud of horniness around her. When we arrived near our bedroom, I opened the door and stepped aside to let Sheera enter.

The sight of my wife hanging over Sheera's extremely muscular shoulders was mind-blowing! Sheera walked in and carefully set Evie down on the floor.

My girl looked very drunk, but not just because of the alcohol - she was about-to-be-fucked-by-huge-black-cock-drunk! Evie's pupils were so big that her normally blue eyes looked like they were black. Her small hands reached brown, muscular cleavage.

"Oh, fuck me Sheera, please, fuck me..." Evie whispered and Sheera chuckled throatily.

Marasso
Marasso
564 Followers