Kinky Anniversary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marasso
Marasso
564 Followers

"Oooh, I will do that in a minute, babe, don't you worry about it. But now... why don't you undress for us..." Sheera said sensually to Evie.

"Mhm... sure..." Evie whispered back, and I recognized that special glint in her eye that meant she was starting to channel her inner slut-self. She turned around and swayed her hips seductively.

Meanwhile, Sheera embraced my waist with her right arm and effortlessly pulled me toward her. I was like a rag doll in her hands. Then she grabbed the ends of my shirt and indicated that I should take it off. I immediately obeyed and pulled off my shirt. Initially, I was a little ashamed to present my pale, skinny body next to such a muscular beast as Sheera, but she didn't let me dwell on it any further and pulled me to her again.

Her strong arms positioned me in front of her, a little to the side. Sheera reached for my pants and again showed me to take them off. And again I complied with her request almost without the presence of my will. I simply pushed down the edge of my shorts and underwear at the same time and let them fall to the floor, then tossed them aside. Since I was barefoot before, I was now standing next to Sheera completely naked. My hard-on was now exposed.

In contrast, she was still fully clothed and already 'ordered' two other adults to undress, which showed her control of the situation and of... me and Evie. I'd be alarmed or even frightened by Sheera's power over me if her behavior showed any sign of aggression. But she behaved... perfectly. Just as I had dreamed she would.

Her movements were decisive, but not intrusive. Her touch was strong, but not violent. The way she spoke to me and Evie was sensual, sultry, and dominant but respectful at the same time. Sheera knew exactly what and when to say to turn me and Evie on, to make us feel her strength the way we desired, to dominate us the way we both felt comfortable.

"Evie, you look so hot. Strip for us babe!" Sheera said, at the same time wrapping me in a hug from behind. I stood in front of her and felt her muscular thigh jostling between my legs. Her left hand wandered to my chest, massaging it firmly and playing with my nipples from time to time. The right reached for my stiff manhood and enclosed it in a strong grip. She squeezed my shaft a few times as if testing my hardness. Then her hand remained immobile, only her thumb gently stroking the glans. Just enough to tease me and keep me horny. And to keep me under her control.

Evie began to dance, slowly and seductively. She knew full well how to accentuate her best assets, such as her tight waist and shapely buttocks. The way she moved was something that couldn't be learned or taught. It was in Evie's blood; she was aware of her own sex appeal, and her sensuality, and she knew how to show it. Pride in my girl spread through me and that feeling intensified as the warm air grazed my neck while Sheera sighed loudly in arousal. It was obvious that the black beauty holding me was also enjoying Evie's striptease.

I felt her lips on my neck, behind my ear, as she kissed me and then whispered. "Your wife is driving me insane, Jimmy... It will be a pleasure to spread those smooth legs and fuck her..." She kissed me again, this time right on the ear, holding the earlobe between her teeth for a moment.

"And you will love watching that, sweet boy, right?" she asked, and I just nodded, my voice caught in my throat. Sheera chuckled quietly, hugging me even tighter, her hand slowly stroking my cock, which was stiff to the limits. Again I felt her warm breath on my skin as she whispered the last tantalizing phrase to me. "And you'll love it even more when I do the same to you... Can you feel me?"

Oh, I definitely felt her! Something solid and hard pressed against my left buttock for a moment. I think everyone knows what that object was...

Once again I was unable to answer verbally, only my body responded to Sheera's words and touch by quivering with arousal. She circled the tip of her index finger around my glans, collecting sticky precum, then suddenly lifted her hand and pushed her finger into my mouth! Without much thought, I sucked her finger out and she reacted with another soft giggle. Sheera literally wrapped me around her finger! This brief demonstration of discipline almost made me cum. If she kept teasing me like this, I certainly wouldn't last long.

Fortunately for me, at the same time, Evie saucily threw away her bra and began to slowly remove her thong. This caught Sheera's attention and the clasp of her steel-hard arms loosened. Evie's panties, visibly heavy from the wetness, fell to the floor and she turned to us with a wide, dreamy grin.

"You're a real piece of work, Evie! Come here, give me a kiss..." Sheera released me from her arms and turned to face Evie, but I unconsciously followed her, moving as close as I could, as if my body craved Sheera's touch on a molecular level.

Brawny arms grabbed my wife's slim waist and pulled her closer. Both girls began to kiss. Or should I say, it was more like Sheera devoured Evie's mouth and kissed my sex-crazed wife with such fervor and dominance that Evie began to squirm with pleasure. I noticed that her knees softened and she leaned on Sheera's arms to submit to the black goddess.

After a while, which was very pleasant to watch, Sheera decided to break the kiss with a loud, wet, smacking sound. She supported Evie with one arm but moved her aside quite decisively. Evie wobbled, intoxicated with pheromones. I gently caught her and we stood in an embrace watching Sheera. Evie's small palm reached for my cock and just held it as if it was soothing to her. Sheera looked at both of us with dreamy eyes.

"Time to set these babies free, hah!" She grabbed the edge of her top and began to pull it up.

Seeing her stomach, I had a strange moment of clarity and understood why there is the anatomical term 'abdominal wall'. Sheera had a freaking wall of muscle, it was a brick on top of a brick of rock-hard flesh! I could climb on those slabs of muscle! Even in the photo, her abs looked incredible, but in real life, that sight blew me away. Evie must have felt the same way because she sighed shakily.

Sheera pulled her tunic top higher and took it off in one smooth motion. Her massive torso was now covered only by a sexy cream-colored strapless lace bra. This bra barely concealed her huge tits and the muscles that rippled all over, the lats that jutted out to the sides, the shoulders that were as big as a head, and the thick, veiny arms with softball-sized biceps. Her upper body was a masterpiece of musculature. Her broad shoulders and contrasting very narrow waist formed a perfect V-silhouette so coveted by every bodybuilder.

Her bra had a frontal closure, as Sheera reached between the cups and the second after the undergarment fell to the floor. Sheera stood proudly in front of us, exposing her big perky breasts with thick, protruding nipples that were visibly erect and - at first glance - very hard.

Whether Sheera's tits were natural or augmented by the surgeon was irrelevant. They looked great. Her naked torso looked epic! Everything about her upper body was huge but proportional. Huge muscles with huge veins, huge tits with huge nipples.

Sheera took a step closer to us and filled our field of vision with her massive torso. She literally pushed her rippling, defined muscles into our faces. As if the sight of her wasn't intimidating enough, Sheera flexed her pecs a few times, causing her big tits to jump and jiggle. To add to the impression she was making, she raised her arms and flexed her biceps so that the summits of the sculpted flesh exploded in the air, like boulders colliding in an earthquake. An almost identical moan of awe escaped my mouth and Evie's. Sheera's lips twisted into a seductive and dominant smile. She grabbed us under our chins, gently but firmly.

"Nipples," she said just one word and it was like a command to us. Sheera's hands moved from our chins to our necks. I and Evie leaned and began to worship the big, hard nipples that protruded almost an inch. With my mouth, I encircled her right nipple, which was as thick as a thumb. It was hard and malleable at the same time. Her nipple responded to my caress by swelling and getting harder. My cock wanted to get harder too, but that was impossible. There was no room for more blood. Sheera's nipple was burning hot to the touch.

"Oooh, fuck... you're both doing a great job! Mhm... yeah Jim, show me some commitment babe, suck it, suck it hard!" Sheera exhaled in pleasure as she stroked and massaged my neck.

I looked up, over the alluring shape of her breast and met her fiery eyes. She sent a kiss my way and slowly turned to Evie, who was hanging from her left breast, engrossed in the sucking big nipple. "Evie, you have a very nimble tongue, hah! I can't wait until you use it on other parts of my body..."

The way Sheera led us through foreplay was simply perfect, just as I had imagined. She was clearly in control of both of us, but she didn't have to use force to get what she wanted. And what we wanted. Her appearance and super-muscular body were enough to make us feel the way we wanted.

I knew she could be sterner, more abusive, or even brutal if we asked her to behave that way, after all, she was a pro. But Evie must have explained everything to her the way we felt comfortable, and Sheera instinctively found the perfect balance between sheer powerful dominance and a gentle and passionate approach.

And the best part of all this was the fact that Sheera was very aroused! It wasn't paid acting, she really desired Evie and me. That heated us up even more!

"Okay, enough," she commanded and we both obeyed without hesitation.

Her mighty hands remained on our necks and she moved our faces closer together so that my cheek touched Evie's. I felt the warmth of my wife's skin and turned to kiss her on the cheek. Sheera chuckled in amusement and said sarcastically. "Oh, aren't you sweet, lovebirds? You may kiss your wife now, Jimmy. On the lips, like you should, sweetie..." Sheera whispered as if slipping into the role of the kinky wedding registrar for a moment.

Evie turned to me with a stoked smile and we kissed passionately. Again and again, Sheera held our necks, which only made our kiss more exciting.

I loved kissing Evie. It didn't matter that we had done it a billion times before, because every time I kissed her I felt those famous butterflies in my stomach.

After a while, Sheera exhaled warmly, right into our faces. "Fuck... You guys have incredible chemistry... Now kiss me, both of you!" She pulled us towards her and again we obeyed her wish immediately. Three pairs of lips joined in a long and slow kiss. It was a bit awkward and hard to get in sync, and it probably looked funny from the outside, but that didn't seem to bother either of us. Soon Evie and I were kissing Sheera - her thick, sexy lips, cheeks, and even her chin.

As we kissed, Sheera's palm traveled all the way down from my neck and landed right on my right ass cheek. She squeezed me hard and long, then moved between my buttocks. Her middle finger found my hole and at first just grazed it, barely touching it, then suddenly and without warning penetrated my insides! This sudden thrust made my whole body tremble and I let out a big jet of hopefully only pre-cum.

Sheera must have done the same to Evie because I heard her loud moans. After that Sheera interrupted our unusual triple kiss and announced the next phase.

"That was all very nice and pleasant, but that's not why you invited me, is it?" She smiled proudly and looked down at herself, between her breasts. "Time for my favorite part. The reveal!"

I followed Sheera's gaze and in the corner of my eye, I noticed Evie doing the same. Three pairs of eyes were now fixated on Sheera's crotch. When my hypoxic brain, overloaded with excitement, finally comprehended what I was looking at, I felt dizzy and thought I might fall over. Evie sighed heavily as if the sight had ripped all the air out of her lungs.

The white fabric of Sheera's sexy, tight-fitting pants was very... bulged. There was a massive, enormous, ball-like bulge! The bulge of all bulges! It was so full and heavy that it looked like she had stuffed her pants with a grapefruit. But it was obvious that she had nothing hidden there.

This could only mean that exactly as she wrote in her ad, Sheera was, really, REALLY BIG down there.

END OF PART TWO

If you enjoyed the story, please leave a comment down below. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Marasso
Marasso
564 Followers