Kinky Anniversary Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marasso
Marasso
564 Followers

I was amazed at two things - first, Sheera had a rock-hard erection the whole time, which was unyielding. Either she took some magic pills or Evie (and hopefully me?) was working her like crazy. Or the third theory - Sheera was really a sex goddess who came to earth to bestow her glory and the power of her sacred cock on us mortals.

And the second shocking realization involved my wife. Apparently, Evie could easily find a job as a sword swallower in the circus, because she managed to take an over-foot-long cock so deep down her throat. That didn't seem possible for human abilities. Evie was able to easily take my whole 6.8 inches down her throat without a gag reflex, but we're talking here about a cock that was almost twice as long and extremely fatter.

Maybe I should try giving Sheera a deepthroat too? A crazy, completely ridiculous idea occurred to me and I smiled under my breath.I'd better start sucking her, I thought, realizing that so far I was only jerking her off slowly.

I approached the giant cock tip with my mouth and started covering it with wet kisses. Then I pressed my lips on the glans and opened my mouth as wide as possible. I tried to avoid scratching Sheera with my teeth and managed to put the head in my mouth. It was huge. How the fuck could Evie push that cannon deeper? It seemed humanly impossible.

Sheera's cock felt warm and tasted and smelled like... a cock. A fresh, clean cock. At least that's what I suspected at the moment, because it was the first cock I'd ever sucked. That's the way to debut with blowjobs, right? The first time and already with a twelve-incher. The bar couldn't be set higher.

I began to gently suck on the massive head while massaging the shaft with both hands. I might not have an 'alien throat' like Evie, but I knew what made a blowjob pleasurable from the recipient's point of view.

And my efforts seemed to have an effect, as Sheera emitted one muffled moan after another. Evie was moaning like crazy too, but I barely got to hear it. I felt like I was in a bubble - just me and this gigantic black cock. Everything else was just background noise. Far, far away from me.

Hell, I'll try it once, I decided and gripped Sheera's cock tighter. Then I shoved it as deep into my mouth as I could. But as soon as the head of her cock hit the back wall of my throat, I had to give up. It wasn't even a matter of controlling the gag reflex, it was just like I was trying to swallow... I don't know? A golf ball? An entire mandarin? But apparently, even my failed attempts fired Sheera up because she mumbled something and took a short break from eating Evie.

So I kept smashing my gullet entrance with the battering ram while massaging the shaft at the same time. Even though the pounding in my throat wasn't the most pleasant sensation and made me gag every time, I found the whole action extremely arousing. It was something primal to fill my mouth with such a superior cock.

I couldn't suppress the urge to satisfy Sheera. To make her cum, to feel her explode in my mouth. I wanted to be the one to make her cum, but I also realized that she wouldn't let that happen, at least for now. But I could try, couldn't I?

Now I was sucking her at the same time and jerking her off with my right hand, much faster than before, and with my left, I reached for her balls, which I had neglected until now. I wanted to give them the attention they deserved. They were obviously as huge as the rest of Sheera's body parts, I could barely hold them both in one hand. They felt tight and full. I began to fondle them, gently massaging and lightly pulling. In response, Sheera began to moan heavily.

I was sure she loved that and thought I was well on my way to making her cum, but suddenly Evie gave a high, labored cry and I knew she came hard as fuck. And I also knew that Evie's orgasm had punctured my magic bubble and the rendezvous with Sheera's cock was over. That's why I moved aside just before Sheera lowered Evie.

Evie held onto Sheera's neck and clung to her body by wrapping her waist with her legs. T-girl held my wife's butt with her left hand. Evie was sitting on Sheera's cock almost as if on a railing. The massive black penis was now stiff to the limits and I wouldn't be surprised if it was bearing some of Evie's weight.

They both looked absolutely frenzy, Evie's eyes half-opened, Sheera panting heavily. She looked at me, squinting, and smirked jauntily. Then her gaze went lower and she noticed that I was still rock-hard, even though I wasn't paying attention to my dick at all. Sheera's smile grew even more mischievous and wider. She pushed me toward the bed.

"On the bed, Jim, right now! Lie down near the head side," she ordered, and I crawled in that direction. I lay on my back and watched as Sheera came up to me on her knees, carrying Evie. It looked so dominant and hot!

Sheera put Evie between my legs, and my girl rested her head on my thigh. I hugged her little shoulders. Sheera knelt between Evie's legs and her cock landed on Evie's belly. Its tip reached past Evie's navel. Then she pulled her hips back and slid her cock along Evie's slit. Sheera looked at both of us so possessively and desirously that I gulped.

"Oh, Evie, you're so hot! Your boy sucked me so good I almost came, but that would be unacceptable! Not until I ruin that sweet pussy! Are you ready, babe?!" Sheera hissed passionately as she stroked her monster with unhurried moves. The head of her cock pressed on Evie's folds. "Are you ready to be fucked by my huge black cock?"

"I'll never be ready for that freaking cock! But fuck me, Sheera! Fuck me, please! Fuuuck meee!" Evie growled in a hoarse voice I barely recognized.

Sheera only grinned, then aimed her cock and began to press harder. Evie's pussy didn't stand a chance, it was quickly breached and spread wide as the massive cock tip slid inside.

"Owww, fuck, fuckity, fucking fuuuuuuck!" Evie started screaming like crazy as Sheera slowly pushed into her. She jerked her head back and our eyes met. "Oh, Jim, Jimmy, she's so huge, babe, so fucking enormous!" she mumbled incoherently.

"Oh, fuck..." It was all I could get out.

Sheera laughed out loud and pulled her hips back, only to push them forward again. "Am I too big for you, Evie? Is this cock too big for your tight pussy?" Sheera asked, part mockingly, part lustfully.

"Owww, it's giant! Fuck me with that horse cock!"

"As you wish!" Sheera answered with a wild grin and increased the tempo of her thrusts.

It was still pretty slow, but in this case, it was the size that did all the work, not the pace. Evie moaned, screamed, cursed, hissed, and mumbled in turn while Sheera pushed only half of her cock in, maybe an inch more. There was no pussy in the world that could take the entire length of this monster without being destroyed, at least that's what I thought at that moment.

Suddenly Evie grabbed my hand and squeezed it with such force I never thought she would have. In the second after that, I felt her lean on my legs even harder, her body tensing, flexing. I realized that she was going to come. Already! Madness!

"Oh, yeah, girl! Squeeeeze me! Squeeze my fucking cock with your pussy! Yes! Yes!" Sheera cried out in excitement.

Evie's eyes rolled back in her head and veins stood out at her temples. Her body froze, moving only with Sheera's thrusts. It looked crazy - the black, muscular t-girl tossing my wife's body with her huge cock. Sheera's abs, chest, and arms shone and moved rhythmically.

Finally, Evie let out a loud, strained moan, and her body relaxed. She gasped deeply and had her eyes closed. Sheera slowed down and she and I exchanged glances.

At first, I held Evie with both arms, but my tormented cock demanded my attention. So I freed my one hand and just grabbed it. This didn't go unnoticed by Sheera.

When Evie came back to her senses, Sheera leaned down and they kissed, slowly and passionately. Then the t-girl straightened up again and said to me, "Jim, bring the lube over here."

Evie abruptly raised her head and yelled, "There is no way you're sticking that thing up my ass! Hell no! I want to be able to walk normally in the future hahaha!"

"Relax sweetie, Jim is going to fuck your sexy ass. The poor boy's been out of action all this time, right Jimmy? We're going to make a sandwich with you as the filling!" Sheera laughed and pulled out of my wife. Her cock stood erect, glistening from Evie's juices.

This was a hot and kinky idea, of course, but I was a little worried about Evie, so I asked her, "Are you okay with this, babe?"

Evie looked at me and pulled my head down for a kiss. "Let's fucking do this. We're having a party tonight, aren't we? I want your cock too, Jim. Fuck me with Sheera."

"Okay, I just wanted to be sure," I answered, noticing Sheera watching us closely. She was casually stroking her cock, but her face was inscrutable. When she caught my gaze, she sent me her typical proud smirk. Or was it really her typical smirk? I sensed a subtle change in her facial expression at that moment, but couldn't figure out what it was about.

Evie lifted herself so I could get to our nightstand. As I turned, Sheera whistled and said, "I hope you bought a lot of lube. Jim will definitely need it later, haha! He has such a cute ass. So fucking tempting."

Her comment made me shudder, both with arousal and sheer fear.Fuck, she is gonna break me with her cock, I thought.

I returned to them and Sheera instructed me to lie on my back. Then she literally put Evie on top of me and controlled my girl like she was a toy in her hands. Although Sheera was nothing but gentle with both of us, the power that lay dormant in her muscles was more than evident. I hugged Evie around her waist and kissed her behind the ear.

Sheera spilled a bit of lube on her hand and then smeared it on my cock. For a moment she jerked me off, making my cock slippery. She looked at me with amusement and said, "Poor Jimmy, you've been tortured with that permanent boner, but we'll take care of it now, handsome. That beautiful tight ass will bring you release."

Then Sheera set about lubricating Evie's ass while my girl began to moan. "Owww, yeah, put that finger in deeper!"

"Hah, your ass is just begging to be filled. It's already gaping on its own! But why should I struggle with my finger when your husband has such a nice cock?" Again, her palm held my member tightly. "Let's just stick it in that sexy hole, shall we? Lift your butt Evie, yeah, just like that. Ooooh, that looks so fucking hot." I felt the glans of my cock pressing on Evie's muscle rim. Sheera was steering my dick into Evie's asshole and that fact made me shudder. She was in total control of both of us.

Finally, my cock slid into Evie's ass and I sighed deeply. It was so good to be inside her. Her inner walls gripped me tightly. Evie moaned loudly as I penetrated deeper and deeper into her.

"You're such a fun couple, I must say. I could watch you make out all day," Sheera said hoarsely, then giggled and added. "But I'd like to claim that tight ass one day, Evie. My cock would have stretched it so nicely."

"Who knows, maybe one day I'll let you," Evie answered cockily, laughing softly.

Sheera also laughed and said with pure dominance in her voice, "Oh, would you let me? How kind of you, Evie. But no doubt you'd need a bit more prep before you could bear me inside you. A lot of stretching. But eventually, you'll love the feeling of being stuffed with a twelve-inch black cock. All my bottoms love that. And Jimmy's gonna love that, too. Right, baby?" She laughed again, and her eyes fixed me with a lustful look. I almost felt like the sight of her made me go mute, so I just nodded.

Evie was silent too, waiting to be penetrated again by Sheera. Her insides pulsed all around my cock. I couldn't help myself and slowly thrust my hips, feeling Evie's ass enclose me like a tight sheath.

"Don't look so scared, Jim, I'll be very gentle with your virgin ass. But for now, there's a pussy waiting for my cock." Sheera grinned broadly, then raised herself high on her knees. Her hips bucked a bit and the monstrous cock swayed dangerously over Evie's crotch. The t-girl grabbed her cock and slapped it against Evie's pussy a few times.

"Mhmmm, give me that pussy-breaker, Sheera, you sexy beast," Evie growled, trembling in my arms.

"With pleasure, babe! Take my dick! Take it ... yeah! Ooh, I'll spread you so wide, Evie!" Sheera shouted. My wife began to moan and breathe through clenched teeth.

And then I felt Sheera... inside Evie! Her cock squeezed mine through the membrane between Evie's pussy and her ass. It was indescribably stimulating to feel her size this way. She must have been stretching Evie's pussy in all directions. I felt on my penis how her cock jostled and nestled inside it. Stunned, I also groaned loudly.

"What's up, Jimmy? You felt me, didn't you?" Sheera turned her head to me and stared at me with an amused smirk. "Ha! We're almost frotting inside Evie! How do you like that?"

"It's amazing..." I mumbled.

"Yeah, it is. But we should bring some action so Evie doesn't get bored." Sheera chortled.

Evie giggled, but her laughter quickly turned into a prolonged howl as Sheera began pumping her.

From my spot, I couldn't see exactly how Sheera's cock was sliding into Evie, but I felt it from the inside! She was massaging my cock with her own through the back wall of Evie's vagina. And with each thrust from Sheera, her heavy scrotum hit the base of my penis. I found this extremely hot and overwhelming at the same time.

I waited for Sheera's first thrusts and then tried to match her pace. My hands clutched Evie's hipbones tighter for better leverage. Once I managed that, I started fucking Evie's ass much faster. Somehow we managed to find a steady pace.

A never-ending moan escaped from Evie's mouth. She was in a completely altered state of mind. As she leaned her head against my shoulder, I noticed that she had closed her eyes and was gasping for air with her mouth wide open. Her body was tense as if she was constantly on the verge of another orgasm. Or perhaps she was coming in one huge climax all the time? Either way, seeing and feeling her in this state excited me so much that I knew I wouldn't last long. Especially because her ass was squeezing me so nicely.

Maybe it sounds weird, but even more arousing than fucking Evie myself was watching Sheera fuck Evie. The black beauty held my wife's ankles tightly and spread her legs wide. With each thrust, her glistening muscles tensed, swelled, and twitched beneath her skin. Her huge tits bounced, her hard nipples jutting into the air. Abs, arms, and chest strained to fill Evie with more than twelve inches of rock-hard cock. Sheera's body was the epitome of sexual power.

My body sped up on its own. I pushed into Evie's ass with crazy passion while my eyes were fixed on Sheera. The t-girl was also gazing at me, knowing that I was close. A soft smirk appeared on her delighted face.

"Yes, Jimmy, shot your cum in Evie's ass... Fill that tight hole..." Sheera murmured, looking at me with fiery eyes.

"Yyynngh!!!" I let out an animalistic groan and stabbed my cock into Evie to the hilt.

Then I just let it all go. Evie squealed as if she felt my cock pulsing and throbbing inside her. Of course, it wasn't the first load I had shot into her ass, but it was definitely the biggest. I felt like I couldn't stop cumming inside her.

"Owww, Jimmy!" Evie blurted out.

My eyelids closed as if they were made of lead. Gasping, I held onto Evie's waist as the shock of the orgasm finally wore off. Through my closed eyes, I noticed something casting a shadow over me. Straining to open them, I saw Sheera leaning over me and Evie. She was smiling broadly.

"Are you done for now, Jim?" Sheera asked, and I nodded. She leaned over and kissed me passionately. Then she whispered to both of us, "Rest, sweetie. And watch me, because your wife isn't finished yet."

"Ooooh..." Evie only moaned and I felt Sheera lift her off me.

I rolled a bit on the side of the bed and watched in shock at what Sheera was about to do. I was still so aroused that my cock didn't even go limp, but stayed at a semi-hard stage. I didn't know if this had ever happened to me. But it seemed that I was able to recover in record time.

Still kneeling, Sheera hooked her arms under Evie's knees. My girl held onto the t-girl's neck. Evie was in the air, her eyes were wide and she had a wild expression on her face. Sheera was still like a monument, holding Evie effortlessly, her biceps bulging, thick veins popping everywhere, and the obscenely large cock still partially buried in Evie's pussy.

They looked into each other's eyes. The scene was so epic, intimate, and hot that I couldn't help but stroke myself. My cock was so swollen and hypersensitive that touching it almost hurt, but I got hard in no time.

"I'm gonna fuck you like no one ever has before, Evie. And no one ever will. Tell me how bad you want it," Sheera said with a cocky grin. No one could really be more dominant than her at that moment. She held my girl in the air and Evie was completely at her mercy. But Evie had a fire in her. And a big mouth, too.

"How about you stop bragging and actually fuck me, huh?" Evie asked blatantly, even though she was partially impaled on a twelve-inch cock. Even though we both knew Sheera would never hurt her, I personally wouldn't dare talk to her like that. For the sake of my own ass. But Evie was Evie.

"Hah! So sassy! I love your spirit, crazy girl. But make sure you don't regret those words. That cock has broken the minds of many cocky girls and boys in the past." Sheera grinned devilishly.

"Shut up and give me that huge fucking coooooooo... Owww!" Evie couldn't finish speaking because Sheera suddenly dropped her arms and her cock dug much deeper into Evie than before. Immediately she jerked Evie's body up, then dropped it again and impaled it on her cock.

"Have you lost your tongue? I thought so!" Sheera growled in an aggressive voice, but her face was nothing but rapturous.

"Owww!!! God!!!" Evie jerked her head back and screamed at the top of her lungs. Probably the whole neighborhood heard that. I just hoped no one would call the cops on us. Hello officer. No, no one is being murdered here. It's just my wife taking the biggest cock you can imagine.

Evie's body was flung up and down by Sheera's strong, muscular arms. Each time Evie went down, she received a powerful thrust from Sheera's hips. Each of these jolts looked like it could launch Evie into the air, and she'd hit the ceiling if Sheera didn't hold her down.

"Fuck yeah! Take that cock! You wanted it, so take it! Take! That! Fucking! Cock!" Sheera screamed in sexual savagery.

Each time the larger part of Sheera's black cock invaded Evie's pussy, she made a high-pitched sound like a car alarm. Her eyes turned white like Storm's from the X-Men series. She held Sheera's neck tightly and on her slender arms her normally flat biceps bulged out, and all the existing veins popped out here and there. The same happened on her forehead and neck. She was fucked into oblivion.

Suddenly Evie moaned out and stopped moving and even breathing. She came harder than ever before.

Sheera showed her experience and proved that she didn't go completely berserk. The t-girl changed the pace, from violent and crazy pounding, to faster and shallower thrusts. She pulled Evie closer to her, hugged her, and wrapped her in her big arms.

"Yes, squirm on my cock, Evie! Come, babe, come as hard as you can!"

"Ooooooowww! Ooooh! Fuuuuck!" Evie grunted through clenched teeth.

Sheera sat Evie down on the bed and lay on top of her. She kissed Evie's lips and went lower to her neck. Her hips moved slower, gyrating at an almost sensual pace.

Marasso
Marasso
564 Followers