Kinky Anniversary Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marasso
Marasso
564 Followers

"Oh, Evie, you're the hottest, sexiest, craziest girl I've ever fucked," Sheera whispered fervently. She was still plunging into Evie. "You're gonna make me cum soon..."

Hearing that, I started jerking faster and moved closer to them. Sheera lifted her head and looked at me with a dreamy smile.

"Come here, sweetie. Let's give her a cum bath together," she said to me.

"Oh, yes!" Evie exclaimed loudly, but I didn't know if she agreed with Sheera's idea or was just having another orgasm. The second option was just as possible as the first.

But I didn't need any more encouragement - I positioned myself on Evie's left side and started jerking off furiously.

Sheera pulled her cock out of Evie and replaced it with the middle and ring fingers of her left hand. Then she knelt on Evie's right side and began stroking her cock with her right hand. With her left hand, she fingered Evie's pussy with lightning speed. Her hand almost blurred in my eyes. To be honest, it almost looked brutal, but Sheera must have hit just the sweetest spot because Evie was wriggling and whimpering in ecstasy.

The sight of Evie having an orgasm for the umpteenth time and Sheera vigorously pulling on her foot-long cock was more than enough for me. I laboriously emitted some nonsense and exploded like a hose. One, two, then three big strands of sperm hit Evie's face and chest. Then two more, much smaller ones, and in the end only droplets. If I wasn't spent before, my balls would be completely dry by now. It was a huge load, considering that it was already my second in a short time.

But what was a huge load by my standards was probably nothing to Sheera. Her hand moved frantically, and then she gave a throaty moan. "Oh, fuck!" she groaned, and her cock shot a jet of cum that was probably bigger than my entire cumshot. Then another, and another, and another. There seemed to be no end to it. Evie's tits, neck, and face were covered in a huge amount of white hot jizz.

After about a minute or so, Sheera's cock squirted the last drops onto Evie and she sat back on her heels. She lowered her head and took a deep breath with her eyes closed. Her big, ripped muscles twitched as if she'd done a hardcore workout. Her cock sagged heavily between her thighs. It went slightly flaccid, though it was still larger than mine when fully erect. Yes, I had to notice a detail like that.

Finally, she raised her head and looked at me with a faint smile. "Whoa! That was something, wasn't it?" she said softly.

"Yeah..." I whispered back.

We both looked at Evie. Her eyes were closed. She lay still, absolutely motionless. Her face, neck, and chest were covered with pearly white drops and smudges. She looked peaceful and... lifeless. For a split second, I had the frightening but absurd thought that Sheera had fucked Evie to death, but then I noticed that her petite chest was moving.

"I knew your cock was lethal. You killed her," I whispered jokingly to Sheera.

She rolled her eyes with a smile but then pretended to check Evie's pulse on her neck. "Naaah, she's fine. Her brain just got overloaded. Too much cumming." She winked at me. Then she said, "We should let her rest. But first we need to clean her up. A caked cum is nothing pleasant. Bring some paper towels. Wet them with lukewarm water," she instructed.

I went into the bathroom and prepared everything Sheera told me to. I brought it back to her and then watched as she cleaned Evie. I have to admit that it surprised me how gently Sheera did it. And Evie must have been completely exhausted because she didn't even move during the whole procedure. When Sheera was done, she covered Evie with a quilt.

Then we both quietly left the bedroom and I carefully closed the door behind me. I realized that I'd now be alone with Sheera, and I don't know why, but suddenly I felt insecure. I was sure she would never hurt me or take advantage of me, but I still felt uneasy. Sheera was sexy and fun, but also overwhelming and intimidating. Or I was just a giant pussy with my weird thoughts and issues.

Oblivious to my mental chaos, Sheera smiled at me and asked, "Jim, can I ask you for something to eat?"

"Sure. Then let's go to the kitchen," I answered and was about to turn around when she grabbed my wrist and held me.

"Great! You know I need to eat something to get my strength back before I fuck your brains out, Jimmy. And I plan to fuck you long and hard, babe," she whispered with a devilish grin. It widened even more when she noticed my shocked expression. "After you, pretty boy."

She waited until I turned around and then spanked my butt. Remind me - what did I say about being insecure around her?

END OF PART THREE

If you liked this part, please leave a comment down below. It means a lot to me.

Chapter 4 is coming soon.

Marasso
Marasso
564 Followers