Wife's Secret Fantasy

Story Info
Wife's fantasy wish is to watch her husband suck a cock.
5.1k words
4.7
31.2k
69

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to watch you suck a cock."

I still can't believe I kept my car on the road after hearing my wife blurt that out.

We'd been at a party hosted by one of my wife Annie's co-workers. It wasn't really a work party, but there were a lot of work folks (and their spouses) there. It was an annual event, the kind where the men made their way downstairs to watch football and talk trash and the women stayed up stairs to talk about...well, I'm not really sure what they talked about.

By the time the party ended, Annie was feeling no pain. I wasn't looking forward to helping her through her hangover in the morning, but that was a tomorrow problem. A drunk Annie was a horny Annie, so the devil on my shoulder was telling me to keep her awake until we got home.

I decided to ask her the same question I've asked somewhere between 20 and 100 times: tell me your sexual fantasy. Now, I knew she had one. Every time I asked, she would pause and look away before telling me she didn't have any. Neither of us was very experienced sexually, but especially her. Other than a few handjobs the summer before we met, she'd never had sexual contact with anyone but me.

The shock of my normally vanilla, repressed wife dropping that bomb reverberated in the car for just a moment before she hit me with the rest: "And I know who's, too."

I paused for just a moment, taking a deep breath before responding, "Ok, um, that's not at all what I was expecting. But, I did ask and I'm not saying no - yet. Who are you thinking of?"

"Gary."

"Gary, the gay guy from your office?" I asked.

"Yes," she said slowly. I could hear the smile in her voice that I hadn't outright said no. "He cornered me tonight and asked if you were bi. I have to tell you, baby, I got so hot thinking about it."

She reached over, resting her hand in my lap and giggled. "I kind of think you like the idea, too."

I was rock hard. There was no use denying it, though I wasn't sure if it was because of her confession or if there was something else at play.

"That's it?" I asked. "He asked if I was bi, you said no, and the conversation was over?"

"Um, not exactly," she said haltingly. I kept quiet, letting her carry the story forward. "I, um, I kind of told him you weren't, but I wish you were."

"Really?" I asked, confused. "You wish I was bi?"

"Um, yeah," she said, stroking my hard cock through my ever-tightening pants. "I just think it's so hot. You know how I sometimes have you lick my vibe after I'm done? In my head, that's you sucking a cock. It's why I always need you to fuck me after, eventhough I've already cum."

"I've gotta say, this is coming way out of left field for me. So, you told him you wish I was bi and he, what, said 'well, see you later'?"

"Well, not exactly," she said, gently squeezing my dick. "He may have volunteered and, um, sent me a pic."

"A pic? Of what?" I was 99% sure I knew the answer, but I wanted to hear her say it.

"Of, um, of his - his dick," she said. I could hear how unsure she was. We both knew he wasn't interested in her, but still this was getting awfully close to the line, if not crossing it altogether.

"So, at this party, you told your gay co-worker that you wish I was bi and he sent you a dick pic as some sort of...application?" I asked, turning to look at her as we pulled up to a red light. It was only then that I noticed her skirt was hiked up, panties were around her ankles, and she had two fingers buried knuckle-deep inside her glistening pussy.

"Yesss," she replied, somewhere between a word and a moan. "Look at it, it's such a...a...beautiful cock."

She pushed her phone towards my face, a cock - Gary's cock - filled her screen. I have to admit, it was a nice looking dick. Good sized, cut, clean, and not intimidating.

The light turned green and I turned my attention - kind of - back to the road. "Tell me what you're thinking about right now," I said while reaching inside her shirt and pinching her hard nipple.

"Mmmm...fuck, I'm...I'm thinking about you, on your knees, Gary standing over you..." she began.

"Where are you?" I interrupted.

"Ohhh...I'm in the corner, in my mmmm reading chair. Fuck, you're holding his cock, looking over at me, asking me with your eyes if this is what I want. I say 'suck it, baby' and you...oh FUCK..." A huge orgasm brought the rest of the story to a screeching halt. I could feel my heartbeat through my body listening to her ragged breathing as she tried to come down. Suddenly, two very wet, tasty fingers were shoved in my mouth.

"Can you fucking taste that?" she asked. "How hot that was? How turned on just the thought of it made me? Please, tell me you'll at least think about it."

This was it, the moment of truth. The moment I disappoint her by telling her I have zero interest in sucking her co-workers cock. But, I couldn't.

"Look, I'll think about it, ok?" I said as firmly as I could. "It's not a no, but it's sure as hell not a yes. Don't go telling Gary I'm going to do it or it definitely won't happen."

We pulled into the garage and as the car came to a stop, I said, "Now, get your ass inside, get naked, and put your plug in because I'm going to fuck you until you can't think straight."

I quickly paid the babysitter and saw her off before hustling into our bedroom. Annie was begging for it before I could even get my shoes off. "Please baby, come fuck me. I need it so bad. I've been a wet, horny mess all night. I need your big cock deep inside of me. Give it to me!"

I'd like to say we fucked for hours, but between the charged ride home and her impending drunken slumber, I was happy to draw two orgasms out of her before I couldn't take it anymore, growling low when I unloaded deep inside her tight pussy.

Doors slamming woke me up at an ungodly early hour. After silently cursing my kids who had an inability to sleep in or be quiet, I dragged my tired ass out of bed. A big pot of coffee and a bit of silent reflection was in order.

I took my cup into the living room, commandeered the TV, and watched as the kids scattered with their devices. I turned on SportsCenter, but didn't watch, my mind still working on processing just what the hell happened precious few hours ago.

I came to two completely opposite conclusions: First, I wanted to make Annie happy. She'd been so reluctant to share her fantasies in the past, I didn't want to say no and have her clam up in the future. Also, it was clear from the night before how much the thought excited her.

Second, I had no interest in performing oral sex on another man. It's not like the idea sickened or repulsed me, it just wasn't something that turned me on.

In the end, the question I was going to have to wrestle with was could I hold my nose and power through something I was pretty sure I wasn't going to like to make my wife happy. I'd done it before by going to the ballet or a mind-numbing romcom, but this was much, much bigger.

Through the busyness of our lives, not to mention Annie's crippling hangover, nothing more was said for several days. Thursday night, after our kids were in bed and at least pretending to sleep, she brought me a beer and cuddled up next to me on the couch.

"So," she said softly, "can we talk about the other night?"

I decided to play it cool. "About how you can't handle your liquor?" I asked with a grin that earned me a punch on the shoulder.

"No, you jackass," Annie replied. "About, you know, the other thing..."

"Oh," I said. "You mean the whole 'I want to see you suck a cock' thing?"

Annie giggled. "Yeah, that thing. Guess I could have been a little smoother."

"So, it wasn't just a drunk person rambling?" I asked.

"I mean, kind of? But it was all truthful, too. The drinks just kept my filter from getting in the way," she said.

"Ok," I said slowly, "what would you like to talk about?"

"Well," she said, "I guess I want to know what you're thinking? I mean, I know we had a lot of fun that night after we got home - or at least I know I did. But I know it's not a normal thing for a wife to ask of her husband. So, what are you thinking?"

I took a deep breath. I had thought a lot about this over the last few days, and I had some questions.

"I want to ask you a few questions first before I tell you what I'm thinking," I said. "I want you to answer honestly. They're going to be yes/no questions. That's all I want from you - a yes or no. If I want to hear more, I'll ask why. Does that sound ok?"

She quickly said "yes" and waited for me to begin.

"Are you happy with our sex life?"

"Yes."

"Are you happy with our marriage?"

"Yes."

"If I say no, will either of those change?"

Annie hesitated and said, "I don't know."

"Please explain," I replied.

"Well," she said, "I'm not unhappy with either now, but we both know that sometimes things can get stale. So, while it won't change things now, I'm not sure about down the road."

"Ok, that's fair," I said. "If I say no, do you agree that you won't give me the silent treatment, hold out on me in bed, or punish me in any way?"

"Yes," she said.

"If I say yes," I said, seeing her quickly perk up as I verbally opened the door, "will you keep our activities confidential, even from your best friends?"

"Yes," she said forcefully, "and I'll make sure Gary does the same."

I smiled. "How did you know my next question?" I jokingly asked. "If I try it one time and don't like it, do you promise to never ask again?"

"Yes."

"What do you imagine is going to happen in this, um, encounter?" I asked, softening my tone.

"Well, I would like you to be on your knees," she said, a faraway look in her eyes. "I want you both to be naked. I want to see from the side and have a good view. And I want to see you really try to please him."

"That's it?" I asked. "Just a couple of quick sucks and done?"

"Um, not exactly," she said shyly. "I also want to see you, um, finish the job. You know, like how I do."

I did know. Annie was a swallower. Always had been and if I had my way, always would be. We would always kiss after she swallowed, so I knew what the faint taste of cum was, but never more than that.

"And you're not going to just be satisfied to roleplay this with toys?" I asked.

She looked me dead in the eyes. "No, I want to see the real thing."

I leaned back and took a big swig of beer. We'd reached the moment of truth. I still wanted to make her happy and it still didn't interest me. In the end, my desire to see her happy won out.

"Ok," I said slowly. "I'll do it for you. I -"

I started to say more, but she squealed and jumped into my lap, kissing me deeply and passionately.

"Thank you, baby," she said between kisses. "You have no idea how happy this makes me. Come on, let's go to bed so I can show you just how happy I am."

We did and she did.

When I got home from work the next night, Annie was already home making dinner. I gave her a quick hug and kiss from behind. She grabbed my arms, holding me tightly. "Gary's free tomorrow night," she said.

I stepped back. "Already?"

"Yes, he and I talked today," she said, "and he thinks it should happen soon before your imagination runs wild."

"Interesting," I said slowly. "I'm beginning to think this is more about what Gary wants than what you want."

She looked at me deep in the eyes. "You have no idea how much I want this. Gary's just, you know, helping out."

I held up my hands. "Ok, if we're going to do this, I guess tomorrow is as good a day as any. Just make sure he doesn't come by until the kids are asleep, ok?"

"Oh, we already planned for that. He'll be here at 10 tomorrow," she said very matter-of-factly. "Now, go wash up, dinner's almost done."

In bed that night, I tried to get something started with Annie, but she pushed me away. "Save it for tomorrow, stud," she said, punctuated with a kiss on the cheek before rolling over and going to sleep.

I was a bundle of nerves all Saturday long. Annie excitedly bounced through the house all morning, before telling me she had some errands to run and leaving me alone with the kids. That was probably best for me. Focusing on them made the time fly by.

She brought dinner home and we did our normal Saturday night routine of baths and a movie before putting two tired but happy kids to bed at 8:30. I headed back downstairs to turn on a game and grab a drink, but Annie had other ideas.

"Ok mister," she said sternly. "You need to get ready. Go take a shower. I'm going to set clothes out for you to wear, too. Oh, and Gary asked me to make sure you shave."

"Shave...my face, right?" I asked her.

She sauntered over to me, grabbing my package through my pants. "Your face...and this area, too."

Part of me was afraid this was getting out of control, but I trusted Annie and knew she would never do anything to hurt me or our marriage. A sharp smack on my ass grabbed my attention.

"Hurry up, baby," she said. "We want to be ready when he gets here."

I showered, shaved, and even brushed my teeth, thinking that would show both Annie and Gary a level of respect. I entered the bedroom and saw a pair of baby blue silk boxers on the bed and...that was it. Annie was seated at her makeup desk wearing a matching babydoll nightie and brushing out her long, blonde hair.

"Um, I thought you were going to pull some clothes out for me," I stammered.

"I did, silly," she said with a giggle, pointing her brush at the undies on the bed. "Right there. Put them on."

"Ok, but, um, where's the rest?" I asked, still confused.

"That's it," she said firmly. "You're going to be naked soon enough anyway. I just wanted to put you in something cute first."

I put them on and she came over to stand next to me in front of the mirror. She looked very cute in her nightie as she squeezed me tight.

Looking up into my eyes, she said, "I know this isn't your thing, but I can't tell you how excited I am to try this out...to see you try this out. I love you so much. Thank you for doing this for me."

She got up on her tippy toes and gave me a quick kiss. At that moment, all my fears floated away. She loved me and I loved her enough to do this for her.

I looked into her eyes, smiled, and said, "I'm still going to need a drink."

She burst out laughing, her barely covered breasts rubbing against me. "I'll take one, too," she said before returning to her desk.

Before I could make my way to the kitchen, we heard a car pull into the driveway.

"He's here," she said excitedly. "Go get the door, please."

The absurdity was not lost on me as I hustled down stairs in only my boxers to greet the man coming to get his cock sucked. As he walked up to the front porch, I opened the door, hiding behind it so I wouldn't be spotted by any passers-by.

"Hey JD," Gary said, shaking my hand as I closed the door. "Thanks for having me over."

He looked me up and down, his eyes settling on the front of my boxers. I fought the urge to say "my eyes are up here."

Finally, he looked back into my eyes. "So, ready for tonight?"

"Honestly? I have no idea," I said. "But for Annie, I'm going to give it the old college try."

"I tried it in college, too. I just kept going," he said, roaring with laughter.

Annie floated down the stairs to greet Gary, her nightie flowing softly over her body. "Gary! Thanks so much for coming," she said, giving him a big hug.

"Wow," he said, eyeing her up and down. "I knew you had a great body, but damn girl, I had no idea!"

Annie blushed and looked down at the floor. We all awkwardly stood around for a moment before I broke the tension.

"So, who needs a drink?" I asked, heading for the kitchen.

They all laughed and raised their hands. I looked in the fridge and noticed a bottle of champagne that Annie must have bought earlier. I grabbed the bottle, three glasses, and headed back into the room. Annie was sitting in our lounge chair, leaving the couch for Gary and me. I poured and passed out the champagne before taking a seat on the opposite end of the couch.

Annie raised an eyebrow when I sat away from him, but I needed time - and a buzz - to get comfortable with what was about to happen.

I zoned out for a while as Gary and Annie gossiped about their co-workers. I hoped we weren't about to become a part of the watercooler talk as well.

I downed my glass of bubbly quickly and then went for a refill. I was going to sit down when Annie piped up. "Why don't you sit by Gary, honey?"

I didn't have a good reason why not, so I plopped down on the couch next to him. Their conversation continued, but this time with our bodies touching here and there. I could see Annie's face flushing, a sure sign that she was getting turned on.

Gary finished a story about someone in their office catfishing someone else as a prank and when the laughter died, there was an uncomfortable silence.

"So," Gary said, "what's the plan?"

I looked to Annie. This was her show, she was in charge. I was just here to do her bidding.

"Why don't we go upstairs," she said, looking at Gary. "I'll show you where you can get ready, then JD can follow in a few minutes. Sound good?"

I nodded as Gary rose from the couch and followed Annie's barely-covered ass up the stairs. This was it. Part of me wanted to run out the door and never look back, but I knew I couldn't do that to her, me, us. I gave them five minutes, then slowly made my way up to our bedroom.

The scene before me made my eyes go wide. Candles were lit throughout the room. Annie was in her reading chair, her rabbit vibrator at her side. Gary sat on the edge of our bed leaning back on his elbows, naked as the day he was born, his semi-hard cock prominently displayed. Annie's eyes were locked on him, belatedly noticing when I entered the room.

I closed and locked the door, taking a deep breath, before turning and walking into the middle of the room. Gary rose to meet me. He turned me to face Annie, then moved behind me, massaging my shoulders.

"So very tense," he said, rubbing my neck. "I know you're nervous about this, but it's going to be great. Trust me."

I couldn't speak, so I just nodded, my eyes locked on Annie. Her lust-filled eyes followed Gary's hands around my body. His hands worked my neck, shoulders, arms, and then worked their way down my body, finally rubbing my ass over my boxers.

"Damn, dude," he whispered in my ear, "your ass is spectacular. You must do a lot of squats."

Gary turned me so I was facing him, pulling me close, rubbing my ass again, giving Annie a perfect view. "Like what you see over there?" he asked.

"Oh yes," was her growled response.

He pulled back slightly and looked me in the eye. "Are you ready for this?" he asked.

I nodded and immediately felt him pulling my boxers down. I felt the cool air on my ass and now rock-hard cock. His hand reached down, holding my cock and stroking it gently. A purr of excitement escaped his lips as he felt me.

"This is going to be so much fun," he said. Then, turning to Annie, he asked, "where do you want us?"

"There," she said, pointing to the floor a few feet from her chair. "And I want to watch from the side."

Gary led me over in front of her. We stood face to face, our hard cocks only a couple of inches apart. I was so nervous, I felt like my heart was going to beat right out of my chest. I knew stalling wouldn't help, so I slowly sank to my knees before him, ready to make Annie's fantasy a reality.

I heard her inhale deeply as my knees hit the ground. I looked at her one more time, I guess hoping she'd tell me I'd been punked. Instead, her fingers worked her clit as she said, "Do it, baby."

I reached out, gently taking Gary's cock in my hand. It was so surreal, touching someone else's dick for the first time in my life. It was heavy and hard. I could feel his pulse coursing through his erection.

12