Kinky Bookstore Encounter

Story Info
Taking my virgin asshole and making me his submissive bitch.
1.2k words
4.15
12.9k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a free afternoon and it was a nice day outside so I decided to take a walk into town to visit a small bookstore I keep meaning to try out that my kinky girlfriend told me about, it has a good selection of erotic fiction that the shopkeeper keeps in his stockroom, she told me that he's very accommodating and happens to be super hot. I've read all my erotic fiction books and am in desperate need of my next fix.

I arrive at the bookstore to find an empty shop other than a very attractive tall man behind the counter, he doesn't look up as I walk towards him. I stand at the counter for what feels like forever before he looks up and asks me how he can help, I feel myself blush as his eyes meet mine and his sleeves rolled up with his hairy muscular arms on display makes my heartbeat faster. I suddenly feel embarrassed as I shyly ask him if he stocks any erotic fiction, specifically BDSM themed. He doesn't appear shocked by my request in the least. "I can help you with that, I have quite a selection in the back of the shop". He comes from behind the counter and heads to the door which he locks and puts the 'CLOSED' sign on display. He heads back towards me and tells me to follow him. I watch as he walks ahead of me, mesmerised by his pert ass in his tight jeans. He opens the door to a room and I follow him in. He locks the door behind him, I find this a little strange but I don't question it.

The room is small with lots of shelves and a desk and chair at one end. He gets a box down from a shelve and brings it to the desk. "Come have a look through these", he beckons me over to the desk.

I move towards him and he walks off as I start to search through the titles. After a few minutes I feel him come up behind me, he grabs me by my waist and spins me round roughly, I don't fight him.

"Ever had a cock in your ass?" he asks in a demanding voice, along with a mischievous look on his face. I shyly mumble "no", my face clearly beetroot red now and a damp patch quickly appearing in my knickers. He removes the box of books from the desk, placing them on the floor. He starts to unzip his jeans, I watch, not able to look away. He produces his cock, it is huge and semi erect. I gulp, partially out of fear of what he is about to do with that thing and partially out of need for it right there and then.

He orders me to remove my knickers, I look at him, I say nothing but slowly start to hitch up my skirt, slide them down and step out of them. He orders me to lay on the desk and spread my legs. I do as I'm told. He comes between my legs and grabs my calves roughly pushing my knees up between my head. He looks down at my cunt and says "I can see by how wet you are that you long to be used for the slut that you are, I'm about to ruin your tight little asshole and your going to love being used as my dirty little cum dump".

Before I can say anything he is pushing the head of his cock into my virgin asshole. It hurts, I want to cry out, I contemplate asking him to stop but I am also aroused and curious, I want to submit to him, to be used as an anal slut and to be used as a cum dump by a complete stranger.

He pushes his way in, it hurts and burns as he stretches me open but the pain feels so good and makes my cunt throb. He slowly starts to fuck me as he enters me fully, I grab onto the sides of the desk as his thrusts become faster and faster. I make no sound, although I desperately want to cry out. He is balls deep in my tiny little asshole, stretching it real good and overfilling it.

The fullness feels intense and I feel my cunt getting wetter and wetter, I wonder if he would mind me rubbing my engorged clit, I decide not to do this, I take it that he likes to be in charge and he hasn't given me permission to play with my needy little cunt, besides I don't think this is about my pleasure.

His thrusting continues to get faster and harder, my body is being slammed hard against the desk, I grip onto the sides as he pounds me over and over again. He looks down at me and tells me that I am a good little anal slut and that he is about to cum inside my dirty little shit hole and use it as his own personal cum dump. I swallow, wanting and needing his cum shooting into my shit hole so badly, filling me up, making me his. He starts to cum and the pain and pleasure I am feeling takes over as I watch him above me, pumping his creamy hot seed into my ass over and over again. He stays inside me for a minute, I feel him throbbing and my cunt feels slick with my arousal.

He removes himself from my ruined little asshole and puts his cock and his drained balls back in his pants. I lay there on the table, my legs still up by my ears, feeling him drip slowly out of my slut ass.

"You may get up" he tells me. I get up breathlessly from the table, my legs feeling like jello, I adjust myself and pick my knickers up from the floor and put them back on, he has his back to me and is organising some books onto the shelves. I am blushing and in shock as to what has just taken place,

my asshole is burning but it feels so good and I can feel him dripping out of me, running down the back of my thighs. Without turning round he tells me that I am his now and that he wants to train me as his anal whore and use me as his fucktoy. I say nothing, he has made his decision and I am more than happy with that arrangement. He lets me know that he will see me next week at the same time but I am not to wear knickers. "Oh and if you want to use a vibrator when you get home

then go ahead, you have permission to do so" he tells me. "One last thing" he says. "From now on you will address me as Sir". "Yes Sir" I reply. He turns around from the shelves and looks at me and tells me, "Good girl" I blush and feel my wet cunt throb again. "Thank you Sir" I reply.

He heads to the door and unlocks it and I follow him to the entrance of the shop with my legs still feeling like jello and his cum leaking out of me, he unlocks the door and changes the sign back to 'OPEN'. He tells me to have a nice day. I smile to myself as I walk back out onto the street, already looking forward to our next playtime and feeling like a submissive slut who has just discovered the beauty of giving over control. Now I know why my kinky girlfriend recommended the bookstore, it definitely wasn't for the erotic fiction.