Happy to Serve Him

Story Info
Another joyful day of submission, whipping, and hard fucking.
1.4k words
4.13
13.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire chopped onions at the counter, trying to make them as small as possible. No matter how much she tried, she could never get them as tiny as He could. Speak of the Devil, or the angel (she had stopped trying to tell which), He strode into the kitchen in three easy steps.

"Good morning," He said, taking the cutting board and knife from her. He began correcting her mistake, slicing the onions quickly into smaller and smaller bits.

"Good morning," Claire said with a smile. She stood behind Him now, staring at His neck while He chopped. She wanted to kiss Him there and nuzzle Him, but she knew better than to bother Him while He was busy with a task.

He turned around and the knife stopped chopping. He looked right into her eyes, and she melted. The sight of his full gaze on her still made her tremble.

"That is not the proper greeting," he said. "Do you want to try again?"

She felt like the floor was wobbling beneath her. Of course, she had forgotten. "Good morning, Sir," she said, quickly but seriously. "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to forget."

He chuckled at her panicked state. "Nobody means to forget," he said. "That's why it's called forgetting. Don't let it happen again."

"Yes, Sir," she said. She was quite relieved that He seemed to be in a good mood. On a different day she may have found herself naked, spread across their kitchen table counting strokes as he spanked her bare pussy with his belt. She looked at the table a bit longingly.

"What are you thinking about, little one?" He asked.

"Nothing," she said quickly, blushing. She still wasn't used to His pet names.

"You are as good at lying as you are at chopping onions," He noticed, finishing up his chopping and adding the onions to a pan.

"Yes, Sir," she said. "I was thinking of how You sometimes spank my pussy."

"All you have to do is ask," He said. " I'm happy to help."

She blushed again, and went to go sit on a barstool while He cooked breakfast. He made two omelets, two fresh orange juices, and wheat toast. When the food was almost ready she set the table. He never asked her to set His place at the head of the table, but it was something she knew to do on instinct, which pleased her. She was proud of herself when submission came naturally.

They ate with jazz music in the background while He asked what her plans were for their day off. She said she was hoping to do some shopping, go to lunch, work in the garden, and then just hang out.

He told her she could do the gardening first, as she had put it off for days, and then they would do the shopping together. She nodded, which wasn't really necessary since His word was final anyway, but it was nice for her to nod and smile to show she understood.

He showered while she weeded the garden and watered the plants. She was cleaned up and ready to go by the time He was.

They divided and conquered. He went to Best Buy while she picked up a few groceries for the weekend. Before she left the car, He put his hand on her arm and said, "You have $60 to spend, is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir," she said. Then she added, "$60," just to show she had been listening closely the way she was supposed to. From experience, she knew better than to look at her phone or not pay attention when He spoke to her. Those were not mistakes she would ever make again.

She shopped carefully, adding up the total in her head. She was happy when the bill was $57 after tax. She saved the receipt to show Him.

He found a record He'd been wanting, and told her all about the band on the way home. She liked listening to Him talk. It wasn't just the words He said, but the way He said them. He got so excited about the things He loved, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel and smiling broadly. It was easy to submit to his passions, it seemed as obvious as breathing.

She liked being a passion of His. She knew she was like music to Him, a way to sink into a different world, to claim something elusive, some higher state of being. He held her body as protectively as he held a record, but that didn't make her feel objectified, it made her feel safe.

She put the groceries away and he spanked her mercilessly each time he passed by. By the time she was done, her pussy was humming. She got so turned on when He spanked her just because He wanted to and He could.

"Please, Sir," she said, in a small voice.

"Are you done putting the groceries away?" He asked. He had gone to set up the new record.

"Yes, Sir," she said. She'd never dream of talking to Him before finishing a chore He asked her to do, but He still checked.

"What are you asking for?" He wondered.

"Please fuck me, Sir," she begged. "I've been a good girl this week, I promise. Please, I'm so turned on. I'll do anything you say."

"Of course you'll do anything I say," He stated. That was a fact she couldn't argue with. She was His and would obey Him always. They both knew it.

"Go upstairs," he said.

She ran, heart singing, so excited. He laughed at her speed, and watched her ass bounce up the stairs. God, He loved leggings.

She was naked and in position by the time He got up there. Her ass was in the air and her head down. He chose that position to remind her of her place, not that she needed many reminders these days. She was a natural submissive and He knew it gave her great pleasure to do as she was told.

He took of his belt and snapped it. She tensed as a reflex, then relaxed. He brought it down fast, hitting the bed next to her. She flinched, but slowed her breathing. She loved the belt. He started slow with a few strokes on each side. He could hear her mumbling, "Thank You."

He stopped. "What are you thanking me for?" He asked. He loved toying with her, making her voice her submission.

"Thank You for spanking me with Your belt, Sir. It helps keep me in my place and it makes me so wet," she said.

"My pleasure," He said, striking her twice as hard. She screamed.

He stopped and flipped her over, pulling her to the edge of the bed. He pushed her legs up to her ears and shoved his cock in her dripping entrance. It felt so fucking good He almost came then and there, but He was nowhere near done with her yet. He brought her almost to the edge and then backed off; over and over He did this while she whimpered underneath him. He loved that she knew better than to do anything but take it.

"You can beg," He whispered in her ear. "Maybe I'll listen."

She begged as if her life depended on it. "Please let me come, Sir. I know my body belongs to You. I love belonging to You. I love Your cock inside me. I'll do anything for Your cock. I want to cum all over your cock so bad. Please. Let me show You what a good girl I am."

He kept pumping, a bit too softly for her to come. "I'm thinking about it," He said. "I like how you know your place now. So much better than when I had to pin you down and train you. It's good that you know what your body is for now."

"Yes, Sir," she moaned. "My body is for pleasing You and taking your cum."

That did it. He pumped harder and faster, hitting her G spot perfectly. She felt like a rubber band was expanding and snapping inside of her. A rush of pure fire raced through her as orgasm after orgasm hit. She could hear herself moan as if she were outside her body. He put her into subspace so easily these days.

Then His orgasm hit. He pressed into deeper than she thought he could go, almost roaring in pleasure, claiming her. He pulled out at the last second, spraying cum all over her tits and face. She scooped up His cum with her fingers and pushed it into her mouth. He loved watching her savor His cum.

They washed up and then snuggled, tangled together for a few minutes before lunch. Claire knew that she was the luckiest wife on the block.