All Comments on 'Kinky Boots, Kinky Sex!'

by mcspunky2006

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My GF enticed me to wear her boots like gloves. They were very tight on my writs and arms and it was a real turn on. It was all I could do to hold when she said she didn't want them falling off and then strapped a set of leather cuffs on over them. They were not coming off even without the cuffs, but after that I was in them until she let me out! The next few hours were total excitement! The week after, she asked me if I liked knee high lace ups. What do you pervs think I said?

Riki1942Riki1942almost 4 years ago
Piss Enema

The mention of a piss enema was interesting. I'm gay and, although I think a woman's body and the sexy things they wear are hot, I'm not really interested in sex with them. I cross dress, love the feel of pantyhose and sheer nylon bodystockings and especially love to wear latex. My boyfriend and I often wear nothing but full footed and gloved latex catsuits while having sex. Those elements of your story were very exciting for me. The part about the piss enema was also interesting, although I'm not turned on by piss play, but I did ask him to pee up my butt once. We fuck bareback and I always fantasize about him having a load so big that I could feel it actually feel it swelling my belly when he cums in me. One time, after he shot his load in me, I asked him to try to pee in me before he pulled out to see if I could get that feeling. It turned out to be too messy to really want to do it again and, although I could sort of feel it and get an idea of what it would feel like to have that much cum in me, knowing it wasn't the real thing and his cock not throbbing, shoving and doing the things it does in me while he is cumming, it wasn't as hot as if it had been for real. Still, it was kind of a kinky experience.

LeatherKevLeatherKevalmost 17 years ago
MILF and Leather!

Need a third? I would love to be part of the weekend. You could both use me for your pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot!

Hot and sexy, but too damned short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yea Boots

I love stories with boots and domination. I hope she has more pairs in the closet. I can't wait for the stories about Saturday day and night. Get kinky!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermcspunky2006@mcspunky2006
18 Followers
Love reading erotic stories, sharing online horny chats and exploring the healthy sexual imagination I have!! Adore women who wear STW pantyhose and heels and being at their command!