Kinky Camping

Story Info
Three platonic friends spend a month canoeing in the BWCAW.
4.7k words
4.63
11.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

The flash of lightning was intense, the light so bright I could see through the walls of my tent, the thunder that followed shook the ground I almost couldn't hear it due to the symphony of rain. No matter, I was dry and had my e-reader fired up to a good suspense novel. The storm had been raging for hours and the last time I had peaked out the flap all had been good.

I had just gotten to a good part of the book when over the rain, wind and thunder I heard shrieks and screaming, I reached for my shorts trying to pull them on while also trying to unzip the tent flap with my other hand. The fob was ripped from my fingers.

Joanie and Tess tumbled in, it was listed as a two man tent, but with my six foot two inch frame it was hardly suitable for one. Now with the addition of two soaking wet females it was tiny. Both of the girls had bright led lights, turning it to high noon, and allowing me a perfect view of their perfect tits, both in translucent white wife beaters.

Blond Joanie had soft coral pink nipples capping her firm d cup breasts, her alter ego Tess with her ass length raven hair had darker rose colored nipples capping her small c cups. The view was definitely causing a reaction, my cock was stiffening, I was still trying in vane to pull my shorts up, in my haste they had become twisted and in effect hog tied me. Both of them were staring at my stiff manhood, I wasn't huge, from what I have been told just maybe slightly above average.

Tess looked right at me and said "What haven't you ever had two soaking wet girls in your tent before?"

I just gave her a dirty look and yanked the twisted shorts over my feet, lay back straightened them and slid them on.

"What the hell happened? I asked

Joanie was trying to pretend that she wasn't still looking at the tent in my shorts and mumbled something about their tent collapsing.

I shook my head "Well nothing to do about it now, lets try and get comfortable and we can deal with it in the morning."

After some twisting and wiggling we got situated and turned off the lights.

I was the first one up, I extricated myself and slipped out, it was a gorgeous morning, the sun was bright just peaking over the trees and the air was fresh the way it can only be after a storm.

I collected what dry kindling I could and started the fire before stepping into the woods to relieve myself. It wasn't long after I got the coffee pot going before Joanie crawled from the tent, after her hurried trip to the woods we strung a line and hung their tent and sleeping bags.

Just as we were starting to sort through the wet clothes Tess made an appearance and scurried around the tent, she didn't go far, I could clearly hear her urine stream as it hit the ground.

Great I thought more fodder for my over active mastribatory imagination, before I could be embarrassed by a rising erection again I jumped in the lake, the cool water did the trick for the time being and after a quick swim I joined the girls at the fire for coffee, dehydrated eggs and oatmeal.

After breakfast we hung the rest of their wet things,

"Your tent will dry quickly, but the other stuff is going to take awhile, why don't we get everything else ready to go and we can spread what is still wet on top."

It didn't take long to get ready and load the expedition sized canoe and we were off for day three.

There was a light wind at our backs making the paddling easier, Joanie was in the front seat. To be honest I preferred her as a paddling partner, first off she had much better rhythm and at five foot eight her stroke was much closer to my own than the five foot nothing Tess. While Joanie and I propelled the twenty three foot canoe Tess was reclining on the mound of gear that we needed for the extended four week trip, most of which was dehydrated food.

Tess sat up and used the binoculars tied to the thwart to scan 360 around us. "Kev darling?" whenever she called me "darling" I knew I was not going to like what ever she was going to say. "Since you've already seen my tits, and there is no one else on the lake would you mind if I went topless?"

Before I could say yea or ney she pulled her tank over her head and laying back gave me one of her patented evil grins.

Tess lay back against the load and stretched, her bare breasts absorbing the July sun. Joanie looked back over her shoulder several times before she too removed her top twisting around so I could have a good look.

The three of us spent the rest of the day topless, across two lakes and portages.

That night as we set up camp the girls flaunted their magnificent tits, making sure that I got a good view, and as the air cooled their nipples stiffened. Joanie's became long and darker as the flesh contracted, they were about three quarters of a inch long and half an inch in diameter. At some point Tess had slipped a pair of rings through the holes in her pierced nipples, I had no idea, her clothes at work had hid them to well I guess.

Between wanting to suck on Joanie's and the urge to pull and twist Tess's I had to go into the woods and take matters in my own hand. As I slowly stroked my cock I could hear their soft conversation and giggles.

The next day followed the same routine, breakfast, packing, paddling and making camp, followed by jerking off in the woods.

I was in a serious state by the next day, the girls made it even worse, half way across the next lake as if choreographed they both shimmied out of their shorts and panties, explaining that they didn't want tan lines. Each portage took three trips to get the gear across, my stiff cock was in agony by the second trip so I dropped my shorts as well, what's good for the goose is good for the gander right?

When Tess noticed my nudity she said "About time prude".

I just winked and gave my dick a shake.

It took us a total of six days to reach our destination, a nice island camp about as far as you can get from civilization in the BWCAW, I had been there three or four times on other trips and had never seen another human so we were all comfortable spending the daylight hours nude, it was a release, there is just something freeing about being naked in the wild. At night it cooled down, it is northern Minnesota after all, so we would get close to the fire to stay warm, none of us wanted to give up being nude.

The three of us were as close before the trip as work mates could be but the nudity seemed to open us up even more. We talked about everything, our childhoods, schools, lovers, Joanie had us rolling with the tale if her first sexual encounter with her highschool boy friend. It seems that they planned it for weeks. She was house sitting for her older sister. Brad came over and because both of them were so nervous it took them hours to finally get naked, they were on the bed when her sisters great dane decided to join them. According to Joanie he was a lovable monster who didn't really know how to take no for an answer. After they finally got him out of the room and started to get going again her sister and her three kids came rushing into the house, their trip cut short with one of the kids getting sick. Joanie was finally able to lose her cherry a few months later in the back seat of Brads car, not the way she had hoped for.

We all cried when Tess spilled her tale.

Tess like Joanie had planned the whole thing, but had to much to drink at a party and could barely remember, and it's possible that one or more of her boyfriend's buddies took a turn after she had passed out. As I mentioned she is very small and she said she was very sore down there the next few days.

I guess I was more typical, highschool girlfriend, prom, hotel room.

The next few days were just laid back, in fact I got used to the naked female flesh to the point where I wasn't always fighting a hard on. We spent our days swimming, fishing and laying in the sun, just what we needed to after ten months of non stop work on the biggest project our small company had ever had.

I woke up to Joanie calling my name "Kev, Kev, KEVIN!" I quickly got up and rushed outside "There's something wrong with Tess, she's in pain, her tummy is really bloated." Tess was sitting by the fire rocking back and forth moaning.

I went over to her and asked what was wrong. After a short conversation she admitted that she hadn't shit in several days, I placed my hand on her belly, her usually flat tummy was hard and she had a belly bulge. I pulled my wilderness first aid book from my pack and handed it to Joanie to read while I found the first aid kit. I had seen this before when I was working as a guide during highschool and college and knew the treatment was a laxative and time. To much dehydrated food can cause it. Unfortunately it seems that this kit didn't contain any.

Joanie looked up " it says to administer a oral or rectal laxative" I shook my head. "No go, nothing in the kit unless one of you brought some."

Tess shook her head "no"

Joanie went back to the book "Umm, well " she made a face "the only other remedy it has is a enema, eww"

The only experience I had with a enema was when my mother gave one to my sister when I was about six, however I did remember the basics, a bag of liquid and a tube. After a few moments of discussion we decided to give it a try if we could find the parts. Joanie and I spent thirty minutes searching and could not find anything to use as a tube.

All the while Tess was in agony "Kev darling" here we go again. " umm sweetie, I hate to ask you this, but ummm, " Tess stuttered "umm, well, umm, maybe you could piss in my butt."

I just looked at her with what I'm sure was a dumb look on my face, it took several seconds, it seemed like years, for her words to make sense in my head. Joanie got it before I did and started nodding her blonde locks "brilliant idea Tess."

I personally don't know if it was brilliant but it should work. It was still early, I hadn't had time for my morning pee yet, and as the idea sunk in my cock started to rise, evidently Mr. Happy thought it was a brilliant idea at least.

Joanie was fast to act, she grabbed one of the sleeping mats from the tent and placed it on the ground and over one of the logs we were using as seats, then assisted Tess to a kneeling position with her elbows on the log.

Now Tess is tiny but well shaped and her ass is a perfect little heart, easley her best feature and as I thought about fucking it I drooled a bit. Due to the ten months of non stop work I had broken up with my girlfriend several months back and other than my hand I had been sexless.

Tess looked over her shoulder and mouthed the word "Please."

Joanie shoved a bottle of sun screen in my hand and gave me a little push. I got down on my knees behind Tess and flipped the cap on the bottle, using one hand to spread those perfect cheeks I squeezed a dollop of the lubricant on Tess's pink orifice, I had only done this a few times before and was quite nervous.

Tess piped up" come on big boy, this ain't my first rodeo."

I squirted more on the head and then placed the tip against her tight nether hole, my dick was pulsing with my rapid heartbeat. Pushing a bit the tiny orifice started to open and with a jerk the head was in. I paused to let her acclimate and to get some control back, then pushed in a bit farther. I knew that I was not supposed to be fucking this fine ass but it was hard to hold back. Once I was a bit past halfway I stopped, Tess pushed back a bit "come on stick it in already" I pushed some more and felt resistance.

I had reached the compacted shit filling her bowels, taking a deep breath I grabbed her hips and with a bit of effort shoved the last few inches in, I felt my balls swing and slap her cunt as my pelvis slammed into her firm cheeks.

I was buried to the hilt and it felt awesome, her sphincter clamped around the base of my shaft, some how her internals were massaging me. I tried to relax and pee but the whole situation was to much, her ass just felt to good. "Sorry Tess but I can't pee, it's not a easy thing to do with a hard on."

Tess grunted as she got used to the invasion. "Okay well I guess you are going to have to come so you can pee, just fuck me like you mean it!"

With that she started to push back, not needing to be asked twice I joined in, pulling back and gripping her hips tightly I rammed in hard, with each stroke my balls would slap her pussy, each slap sounded wetter as she became more excited. Hearing a moan I looked over to see Joanie on her knees next to us, her hand wildly rubbing her cunny, her other hand cupping a tit and rolling her stiff nipple.

It didn't take long for me to reach the edge, then I felt Tess's fingers rubbing her cunt, she started to come, her ass tightened even more and with a hard shove I buried myself in her delectable ass and came.

Holding her hips I kept myself in as deep as possible as I calmed down. Soon I was relaxed enough and the piss started to flow, a whole nights worth of rancid golden piss. Because she was so tight it took several minutes to empty my bladder.

Joanie had recovered. "Okay hun, you need to hold it in as long as you can, when he pulls out just lie on your side and let it work its magic."

Hearing Joanie brought me out of a trance and I slowly pulled out.

Looking down I could see that my cock was covered in dark almost black shit, I quickly hopped in the lake and washed up, by the time I got back the girls were gone so that Tess could empty her bowels.

I was toweling off when they returned, Tess ran up to me and holding my face she gave me a deep intimate kiss. "Kev, thank you so much, I know that you must have thought it was disgusting, fucking my crap filled ass. I just want you to know how much I appreciate what you did for me. Joanie says that the book recommends repeating the treatment evey four to six hours until the liquid comes out clear. Do you think that you can force yourself to do it?"

I pulled her close and wrapped my arms around her. "I didn't really think it was that disgusting, and you can count on me to do whatever it takes to keep you healthy."

Not wanting to be left out Joanie put her arms around both Tess and I giving us each a peck on the cheek.

It was still early, before seven so we grabbed our sleeping bags and arranged them by the fire and the three of us cuddled together and went back to sleep.

A few hours later I opened my eyes, Joanie was adding sticks to the fire and making coffee, she was about three feet in front of me, squatting on her knees giving me a great view of her cunt and puckered ass hole. I could see that her pussy lips were damp and slightly parted, a drop of her dew was just starting to fall away. I was mesmerized, the dew hit the ground and as I continued to watch another droplet started to form. Like her nipples her cunny was a coral pink, and with the light shining I could just make out the blonde peach fuzz starting to grow in.

Adjusting myself quietly I stretched out and ran the tip of my finger across her slit picking up the dew, she moaned and looked at me as I brought my glazed finger to my lips to taste her nectar.

Joanie adjusted her stance to give me better access and I started to finger her dripping wet cunt. Spreading her lips with two fingers I used my fuck finger to stroke her, starting at her hooded clit and drawing it back until I could slip it between her folds, my god she was wet. I repeated this motion until she was close to coming, then I pulled her over my face and buried my tongue deep in her snatch, she howled as she came drenching my face, her hips gyrating, rubbing her lips hard against my tongue and nose.

Remembering how she had abused her nipples while she masturbated I cupped each of her tits and squeezed her swollen nipples while twisting them. She came a second time screaming her release. After that she collapsed into my arms twitching in the after glow.

I felt a hand on my member, looking down I saw Tess looking at me, then she slithered down and took just the head of my almost purple dick in her mouth, she moved slow, gently sucking it, her small hand cupping and massaging my balls, she never broke eye contact as she sucked. I loved that.

Joanie had recovered and since her head was already on my chest she started to suck and nibble on my nipples, this double attention was quickly pushing me to the edge. Tess could feel my cock pulse in her mouth and she quickly squatted over my hips and lowered her ass onto me, quickly taking my whole length back into her bowels. I was close but not quite there yet so she started to grind her hips, leaning back with one hand behind her on the ground I had a perfect view of my cock nestled deep in her exquisite hole.

As she slowly rocked her hips fucking herself, she rubbed her clit with her free hand. "Kev hold on baby, wait for me I'm almost there!" Joanie slid her hand down my toned abdomen and slipped two fingers into Tess's sopping cunt.

Tess exploded, her juices spraying over all three of us, her head was thrown back, her long raven hair brushed against my legs. Her ass tightened and I joined her in heavenly bliss, jetting thick come deep inside her.

Once again it took me a few minutes to calm down enough so that I could release my piss, the way she was sitting I could watch as her belly filled, her flat stomach getting a small pooch as my bladder emptied.

Tess opened her eyes and looking down said "last time I had a hell of a time keeping it in, your big cock stretched me out to much, if it's okay I'm just going to stay like this for awhile." All I could do was nod my understanding.

Tess stayed sitting on my cock for several minutes and before long I started to get hard again, I could see that she was somewhat surprised. "Oh my god I can feel it growing, ugghh it feels so good."

I wasn't complaining either, while she thought her asshole was stretched out to me it felt as tight and silky as ever. We held still for fifteen minutes or so before Joanie suggested that was long enough for the golden liquid to do its work.

Joanie stood and took Tess's hands and slowly pulled her up, as my ridgid shaft slipped out Tess lost control. Piss, come and small chunks of shit sprayed out of her gaping orifice. It coated my legs, feet and pelvis and of course all three sleeping bags.

Tess was mortified and said" next time you're on top." It really didn't take long to clean everything up and wash the smelly liquid from ourselves and our bags.

Joanie was napping that afternoon when Tess requested another treatment, this time I was used to pissing in her ass and I think I could have done it without coming first but there was no way I was going to miss out on the chance. This time we took one of the closed cell mats down by the water and with Tess on her back her hips raised up on a small log, her knees pulled back to her chest I easily slid in deep. Using my thumb I rubbed her clit as I fucked her ass with long slow strokes.

Her position meant that she couldn't participate very much but she was able to pinch and pull at her pierced nipples. As good as the first two fucks had been this one was better, I liked the control I had, I was able to pace myself and make it last. It wasn't long, maybe fifteen minutes before Tess started to come, once again she sprayed us both with her nectar. I just kept fucking her deeply. When her breathing was back close to normal I started rubbing her cunt again, this time it was only a few minutes before she exploded, I didn't stop rubbing her and that orgasm rolled into two more.

This excited me enough to once again drop a load. For me it had been a nice leisurely fuck and I let loose with another golden flood. I kept Tess plugged up for about ten minutes before pulling out, quickly I rolled to the side to avoid getting covered in liquid shit, but this time she was clean, nothing but come and piss.

12