Kinky Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night because our bags were still wet we dressed for the first time in days, we were sitting by the fire each lost in our own thoughts when I heard Joanie sniffling. "Sweetie what's the matter" I asked. Joanie wiped her eyes and nose with her sleeve.

"Nothing really, I just feel a little left out. I had a wonderful come with the two of you, but I know you did another treatment with out me. I'm just being silly."

Tess and I moved to Joanie, one on each side and wrapped our arms around her, I leaned in and kissed her soft lips, my tongue darting around hers. I felt hands pushing me away, then Tess took my place kissing Joanie just as fervently as I had. When they broke for air we started a three way kiss, lip on lip on lip, all three tongues intertwined. Before long the clothes we had so recently put on were coming off, the night was warm and the fire was blazing.

Laying Joanie down I finally attacked her wonderful nipples, Tess was right there with me. As I moved up to claim Joanie's lips again Tess moved down to take possession of the other set.

Joanie spread her thighs wide and Tess starting at her knees, bit, licked and nibbled her way towards the prize. I continued to rape her mouth with mine as I massaged and pulled at her nipples. Her breath was becoming ragged, her mound grinding on Tess's lips and tongue.

Joanie pushed us away and pulled Tess under her. Joanie lowered her dripping cunt back on to Tess's face as she drove her own tongue deep between Tess's lips. Taking a breath Joanie squeeled "Kev fuck my ass like you do Tess's" her shapely butt was up in the air and finding the sun screen we had been using for lube I coated my cock and using my fingers invaded Joanie's delectable ass, smearing a thick layer around and in her tight hole.

"Kev I'm a virgin there so take it easy okay" I'm glad she told me, I was about to just drive it in, I used my fingers more loosening her sphincter and applying more lube. When she started to push back against my fingers I knew she was ready and rubbed the head against her hole.

Holding my shaft in one hand I spread her cheeks with the other so I could see as it slipped into the darkness. I could feel some resistance, but it felt to good to stop at that point. I pushed harder and in no time I felt my pelvis tight against her bottom. She was panting and trying to pull away but I held her tightly and let her get used to the invasion, I'm sure it helped that Tess was working over her pussy so well.

When she stopped trying to pull away I loosened my grip on her hips and started small movements, no more than a inch out and back in. After a few minutes she started to push back against me. I lengthened my strokes and was soon pulling almost all the way out before sliding back into her silky tunnel. The combination of Tess's tongue dancing over her cunt and my long strokes in her rectum soon had Joanie begging to come.

She is a screamer and left no doubt in my mind that she was getting close. I don't know for sure what Tess did but suddenly the tunnel around my dick was like a vise, both girls were bucking and twitching as they came in unison, I made a few more strokes and came myself. Before I could even think of pulling out Joanie panted. "Please fill my ass with piss, I want to feel what Tess has been feeling."

This time there was no need to calm down, I let loose with a flood of urine, as it was filling her Joanie cried out in another orgasm.

As the well ran dry I kept her plugged up, Tess wriggled out from under us and suggested "Why don't I help you up and you can carry her down by the water before pulling out."

With a bit of effort I succeeded to get to my feet still planted in Joanie's ass, I lifted her and we made it to the shore.

That night we moved in to one tent.

As our time in the wilderness was coming to an end the three of us had many long talks, all three of us didn't want this to end when we got home. Joanie knew her family would most definitely not be okay with her in a relationship with two people, even worse one of them being another female, but it turns out that Tess and Joanie had the hots for each other for months and while neither of them considered themselves lesbians they were most definitely bi, both having tried it out during college and loved making love and being made love to by another woman.

Tess was originally from New York and wasn't close to her family other than her twin sister who lives in California.

I can say that my parents and sister are open minded enough to accept it, my parents were and are openly swingers, my mom is bi and being raised that way so is my sister and until she got married she had lovers of both sexes.

12