Kinky Clown MILFS! Pt. 02 - This Again

Story Info
Part 2 of 2. Clowns play with their catches.
9k words
4.08
10.6k
6
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Burt had no idea how he ended up in a room with his former teacher half-naked and dressed like a sexy clown. He had just been going to the fair with his pals Trevor, Sam, Nico, and Mikey. The others dragged him into this funhouse run by a group of sexy clown ladies. You had to run from one end to the other. Going room to room players were knocked out until only one remained. That player, who turned out to be Burt somehow, won the grand prize. He had no idea what it was only that it was sexual. His busty former heath teacher was a surprise for both of them.

"Burt?!"

"Mrs. Merryweither?!"

"What... what are you doing here?" Burt asked.

Merry, as she called herself, sighed and sat on the side of the bed.

"I've always had a thing for clowns. Hell, I always wanted to be a clown. My parents wouldn't have any of it. They insisted I be a teacher. So I put my dreams away and went to school. I was a good student. I did my work and kept my head down. Then one Halloween everything changed.

"My roommate wanted me to go to a party with her at the local sorority. I argued that I didn't have a costume. She had already bought me one. She had no idea about my past so I guess it must have been destiny. She tossed me some white face paint and the skimpiest clown costume had ever seen. My heart stopped, my breathing became heavy, I felt an excitement I hadn't felt in years. I had to do it.

"At the party, I met a cute boy. Turns out he was very turned on by my costume. It was some very hot sex. We would sleep together every weekend. I would always wear the costume. It got to the point where I could only have sex dressed that way.

"After I left school, I started my teaching career. I tried to put the costume away. I tried to be normal. That meant I went a long time without sex. If I did it was only with strangers out of town, dressed as a clown. I was ashamed of my behavior. I could never let anyone in our town know about me."

Burt sat down next to her and patted her leg.

"I won't tell anyone."

Nico shivered in fear as he looked up at Bongo. He didn't know why but the look in her eyes scared him deeply.

"H...hello."

"Stuck?"

"Y...yes."

"Well, that's too bad."

"Can you help me up?"

"I can."

He waited for her to do something. She just stood there. Watching.

"Are you?"

"Am I what?"

"Going to help me up?"

"Hell no."

"Why not?!"

"You have to earn it."

"Earn it?! How?!"

"You're going to kiss my ass."

"W...what?"

"You heard me, little boy. If you want up off that floor you have to kiss my big, juicy ass."

"I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"I...just...can't."

"Then I'm afraid you're stuck there."

"Please!"

"You know what I want."

"Fine. I'll do it."

"Excellent."

She flipped up her skirt to reveal her massive ass.

"Just kiss it. Who knows, you might even like it."

Somehow, he doubted that. She slowly lowered herself down until her ass was just inches from his face.

"Ready?"

"I guess."

"That's the spirit."

She gently laid it over his face. He sighed a big sigh. Then he puckered his lips and kissed her ass. He had expected a terrible taste to assault his mouth. After all, it was her ass. Instead, it tasted like buttercream. He felt something on his lips. It was a lotion of some sort. He found he rather liked it. Nico kissed it again.

"Good boy."

He kissed again and again becoming lost in the sensations.

"That's my good boy."

"Alright, you've had your fun," Bongo said, standing up.

Nico moaned, wanting more.

"Now it's my turn."

She pulled a Twizzler out of a box in the cupholder of a nearby seat. She rolled it between her fingers for a second. Seemingly satisfied she rubbed it on her mouth. It produced what Nico realized was lipstick. She smacked her lips a couple of times before looking down at him, smiling wickedly.

"Your face needs more color."

He never got a chance to ask her what she meant. She bent down and planted a big wet one on his right cheek.

MWAH!

Nico couldn't see it, but he could feel the large red lip print she had left.

"Still not enough."

She planted one on his left side.

MWAH!

"There, now you match."

"Is that all?" he asked.

"Why, whatever do you mean?" she teased.

"It's only two spots. Shouldn't my whole head match?"

"By George, I think you're right."

MWAH! MWAH! MWAH!

Soon his whole face was covered.

"Do you want a taste?" she asked, smacking her lips.

He nodded dumbly.

"You have to promise me something."

"Anything!"

"Thank you," Merry whispered.

Part of her was glad that of all her students it had been Burt. He was one of her favorites because he had a little secret. She had stumbled onto it when she subbed in at the computer lab. Cute little Burt had been looking at sexy clown art. To find someone who shared her passion lifted her heart. This was the only chance to act on this knowledge.

Merry straightened up and took on a more regal tone.

"Welcome champion. To win your prize, your currency of the realm..."

That's right. It was two hundred dollars.

"... you must reach yonder door while avoiding me and my many traps. Pray, think you can do it?"

"I'll try."

"That's my boy. Now begin."

The suits of armor by the door raised their crossbows at him. Burt gulped.

"Better start running," Merry warned.

He made a break for it as the weapons fired. He ducked as they dragged a net just overhead. This was nuts! He army crawled across the floor. He climbed over a green lump only for it to shake and sway. Burt realized too late that the lump he had bothered had been a tail. A dragon's tail. The great beast's mechanical head descended from a faux window above mouth agape.

"Crap!"

Instead of fire, it released a strange, sweet-smelling gas. Burt shook his head but it already felt heavy. So did his limbs.

"What...is...this?" he coughed.

"Chloroform."

"What?! Why would... why would you... use that?"

"Because when you wake, you'll think all of this was just a weird dream."

"How...how do... do you know... know that?"

"I've done it over two hundred times over the last five years.

Burt couldn't understand her words as the darkness took him.

Merry smiled down at Burt's sleeping body. She gently stroked his face. There was just something about him. She just wanted to explore every inch of the boy. She tossed off his socks and shoes before sliding him right out of his pants. She ran her hands over him, kneading and feeling. She propped him up against a large body pillow, securing his arms to the headboard behind him with a pair of fuzzy cuffs. None of her other kidnappings felt this good.

The first came six years ago. A year before she would join this motley crew of clown MILFs. She had begun roleplaying online as Merry Weather, her clown-sona. It had been harmless flirting at first. Soon the conversations became increasingly sexual. It was the most erotic thing she had ever done. At least until that message.

I have a strange fantasy, the man messaged her.

Do tell, she typed back.

I want to be kidnapped by a clown and kept as her sex toy all night.

Wow, that is a different one.

Bad different?

Good different.

Would you do it?

The question caught her off guard. Not as much as her response did though.

Tell me where.

He was right where he said he'd be. At the bar in a fancy old hotel. Oh god, was she really doing this. At least this was in another state. Merry Weather sauntered through the lounge and up to the bar. She stood right behind him, breasts pressing into the back of his head.

"You look like you're having a very boring night."

He gulped.

"Yeah, a real snooze."

"Maybe I can... lighten things up."

"H...how?"

"Turn around."

He did, burying his face in her tits in the process. She took out her fuzzy cuffs, the very ones Burt now wore, and secured his hands behind his back. She scooped him up bridal style and took him to the room she rented for the best sex of her life.

She performed this ritual several times over the year and into the summer she met the others. Those had all been sexual. This was not. Then why had she taken Burt's pants off?

"C-cutie?" Mikey said, more than a little nervous as he looked up at the towering MILF.

Blossom giggled in response.

"Again I'm just teasing you a little sweetie, but you are very cute, couldn't lie about that."

She reached a hand into her cleavage and pulled out a ridiculously long balloon.

"Now about that boa constrictor? This is a bit of a special technique, kind of a trade secret ya know? So when I say close your eyes, shut them real tight like a good boy okay? And don't open them till I tell you."

"Um... okay... but if it's just a snake then-"

"Boa constrictor," Blossom corrected.

"Uh right sorry... ya know what, yeah I'll just shut up. I'm sorry it's just I'm a little... you're very... oh god... uh."

"If your face was any redder sweetie, I'd mistake you for a tomato. No need to be nervous. Just relax and let a professional show you how it's done."

Blossom took the nozzle of the balloon and blew into it until it was about half-inflated, then she tied the top of it shut.

"There we are. You see, cutie, if you inflate the balloon too much you won't be able to tie it off anywhere, so you should only fill it up about halfway. Now watch this."

At an unbelievably rapid pace Blossom managed to tie the balloon off at perfectly measured foot long intervals, until she held the tip in her hand letting the rest dangle to the floor in a coil. "There we go, halfway done!"

"Halfway? What's next?"

"Well Mikey," she said, flashing him a bit of a flirty smile, "I would tell you, buuuuut... it's time to close your eyes."

He did as she said.

"Wait... what do you mean?"

"Ah ah ah, you said you would be a good boy and close them."

Her warm smile continued to block out her more suspect words and Mikey took a deep breath.

"This will only take a minute..."

Seconds passed and Mikey felt nothing, other than the occasional scrap of the balloon across his flesh. He figured she must have been coiling it up or something and that was just accidental. However, he would soon be proven very wrong.

"Okay... open your eyes," spoke Blossom's sultry voice.

When he did he saw her holding the end of the balloon, and with a flirty giggle, she pulled on it with a firm yank, which led to Mikey feeling a tight constriction around most of his body, taking his breath away.

"What the hell?!"

He looked down and saw the balloon had been coiled around his body, save for his groin and butt. Not only that, but the balloon was surprisingly strong. What should have been an easy task of breaking free, turned into a wiggling struggle.

His struggling ceased however as Blossom put a single finger on his chest.

"Watch your language mister."

All it took was the tiniest shove to get him to fall over on his back, and yet no pop.

"Industrial strength balloons sweetie." she said after a moment, "They're quite formidable, and no offense, but with noodle arms like that you won't be getting loose any time soon. Which is just fine by me."

He looked up at the buxom clown MILF, as she smiled down at him. His worry increased as he saw her holding a roll of white tape in her hand.

"Ms. Blossom... I don't know what you're doing, b-but I don't feel comfortable with... whatever this is."

"Oh is that so? Well, let me fix that."

With another giggle she walked over him and plopped her large butt down on his chest covering his torso and even his groin, her thicc thighs on either side of him, as she peeled off a stripe of tape, holding it over his mouth with her lips pressed against it.

"No no no no no!" He panicked. "Wait what are you- gmmm dommph? Mmmm mmmph!"

"MMMMMMMMWAH! I'm going to make you feel nice and comfy sweetie, and once you're all relaxed then I'll have my fun"

She stood up off his chest.

"Fummph? Wmm ymmm mmmph?"

"Sssssshhhhh... Just relax," She said as she sat down on her heels and placed his head in her lap as she stroked the top of his head lovingly and began to hum a gentle tune.

Looking up he couldn't even see her face, only her massive breasts encompassed his view, and while he wouldn't particularly mind this on any other day, his nerves still flared from the unreal situation he was in.

"What is she up to," he asked himself, "what is she gonna do to me... man her lap feels soft... I've gotta break free but these balloons are too tight... She has a nice voice... I wonder if she'll kiss me again? No! She's planning on this! Well, I'm not giving in that easily! You gotta take me dinner first lady!" Mikey began thrashing around in his bonds and yelling into his gag. "LMMM MMM GMMMPH! IMMM NMMM MMM TMMMPH!"

This didn't even phase Blossom who just smiled. "Aaaaww, looks like the naughty little boy doesn't want to wait for another smooch."

"HMMMM?! MMM MMM!" He shook his head.

"Well in this case," She pulled him up into her arms, and brought his face right in front of her puckered lips, "I wholeheartedly agree! PUCKER UP CUTIE!"

"Mmmmmmmph!"

"MMMMMWAH MMMWAH MMMWAH MMMWAH MMWAH MMWAH SMOOCH SMOOOCH SMOOCH MMWAH MWAH SMOOOCH SMOOCH MMWAH MMMWAH MMMWAH MMMWAH MMMWAH!"

After her barrage, she looked down at his face now covered in kiss marks and licked her lips.

"You're quite the tasty young guy Mikey. I could do this all day, but we're on a bit of a tight schedule tonight, soooo... I think the next fifteen minutes will have to do. Then I'll pack you up for our trip."

"HMMMMMM?! Whmm dmmm ymmm mmmph? Mmmm hmmph lmmm mmmmm gmmmph!"

"Please be quiet dear... mama's got some painting to do! MMMWAH MMWAH MMMWAH MMWAH MWAH MMMWAH MMWAH MMWAH SMOOCH SMOOCH MMWAH MWAH SMOOCH SMOOCH SMOOCH SMOOOCH MMMWAH MWAH MMMWAH!"

Blossom was now laying on her back, rolling around from side to side on occasion. Her arms squeezed Mikey's puny chest into her breasts while her legs locked around the rest of his body, all while she humped him nonstop, nearly losing herself in the exciting moment, as she painted his face red.

"MMMWAH MMWAH MMWAH! So short! MMMWAH MMWAH MMWAH MMWAH MMMWAH MMWAH! So weak! MMWAH CHUIC CHUIC MMMWAH MMWAH SMOOCH! So helpless... MMMMWAH, but I'll protect you, SMOOCH, and keep you safe, MMMWAH MMWAH MMWAH MMWAH MMWAH, forever! MMMWAH MMWAH MMMWAH MMMMMMMMMWAH MMMMMMMWAH!"

During her lust-crazed make-out session she had rolled over on top of him and her weight combined with her heavy thrusting resulted in...

*POP* SQUISH!

Blossom had fallen on, the now smothered and squished, Mikey, but had hit her head on the way down. Not too badly, just enough to break her concentration.

"Ouch... goodness that really hurt... huh?"

She looked up and saw Mikey, with the tape ripped off his mouth, making a break for it.

"Oh no, you don't mister!"

Reaching into her seemingly endless cleavage she pulled out a series of colorful scarves all tied together, with a lasso on the end. The same one she had used to save him before. Once again utilizing her rodeo clown skills she expertly threw it, lassoing Mikey around his torso. With a smug grin, she began slowly reeling him back in.

"You're quite the squirmer aren't you," she giggled, "I like that. Looks like I'll have to take drastic measures to keep you in line though."

"No no no! Look whatever you're planning please don't! I don't wanna be kidnapped! Let me go," he begged.

"Oh but sweetie, how could you know you don't like something until you've tried it?"

She pulled him in closer and closer.

"You can't do this!"

"Sweetie, the only reason I haven't pulled you in yet is that I think this is cute. But it's time these games came to an end. However, I'm a professional, and I never leave a job unfinished."

She yanked him into her waiting arms and held him tightly, yet effortlessly, his feet dangled off the floor, and he wasn't even at eye level with her.

"And I believe that I missed a spot, right here."

She placed her finger on his lips, the one part of his face she hadn't kissed directly, because of the tape.

"Pucker up one more time for me baby."

Mikey watched as her plump puckered lips came towards him, and in no time at all, planted firmly on his lips, her tongue reaching deep in his mouth. His only natural reaction was to kiss back. At this point, it was practically impossible not to. As the kiss dragged on though, he became exhausted and uncomfortable. He started to thrash around but she gave him no respite. Every second that passed she stole his breath away until she finally broke the kiss leaving him on the verge of him passing out.

"MMMMMMMMWAH! Aaaahhh... now that was a kiss. You were amazing Mikey," she looked at his drained body and smiled. "Hehe, that one always gets 'em. Only difference is that I'm playing for keeps this time around."

She quickly used the rest of the scarves to tie him up, wrapping them around his torso and arms, pinning them to the side, and wrapped some more around his legs.

"There we go, nice and comfy. Now let's take care of those 'drastic measures' shall we?" She pulled out a remote and pushed a single button. In seconds a very small car pulled up behind her. It wasn't even a foot tall. She squatted down and opened up its tiny door.

"Hehe, all aboard."

Coming back to his senses a bit Mikey was confused. "Uh... I'm short, but not that short. I won't fit in there."

"Oh, nonsense cutie. Here I'll help you." she quickly shoved his behind into the small door.

"What? No stop, I won't fit!"

"Oh you'll fit lover boy," She picked up the car and put it on a bench, putting him at eye level with her big thicc ass, "I just have to apply the right amount of pressure, that's all." A devious giggle escaped her lips.

"Oh for the love of g-" SQUISH! Blossom thrusted her ass back into him. Pushing him slightly more into the car.

"What do you think cutie?" SLAM! "I like to think I've got what the kids call a big donk." SQUASH! "Honestly I was worried I wouldn't have time to sit on your face today," SQUISH! "And what a comfy face it is." SQUASH! "I wouldn't mind spending an afternoon or two," SLAM, "just sitting on your face while I read a sexy book." SQUISH SLAM SLAM! "Okay, I think one more big one outta do it. Ready?"

Mikey was almost complete in the car, contorted, but not hurt somehow. He looked ahead at the MILF clown's massive ass and wondered how things wound up like this. "How the hell did I get here?"

"You poor thing. If you think this is strange... well you'll see." SQUASH! With a final thrust of her hips, she pressed her ass into Mikey, rubbing her donk in as much as possible to make sure he really got in there. That done she simply turned around, smiled at him, and closed the door. "Hmhmhm... sorry cutie, mama needs her man in... travel size."

Pressing a big red button on her remote, the car shook and began to glow for a minute before suddenly stopping. She opened the door, reached in, and pulled out Mikey, who was now only 6 inches tall. This didn't take long for him to pick up on seeing how her hand wrapped around his whole body and she held him up to her face.

"WHAT?! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE... WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME," he shouted in a voice that fit his tiny size. He was clearly scared.

"Relax cutie. It's not permanent."

"It's not?"

"No silly. I can turn you back to normal no problem. And I will later, but for now, I need you at a more manageable size. Frankly, you're just as powerless as you were before, you're just more... stowable now," she pursed her lips into a smile.

"But where are you taking me?"

"Don't worry about it."

"But what are you gonna do to me?"

"Oh, baby what am I not gonna do to you," she laughed.

"This is kidnapping!"

"That's fine by me."