Kinky Clown MILFS! Pt. 02 - This Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! Hold on now!"

She sat behind the desk and pulled out a ruler.

"Oh god! Please! No!"

WHACK!

Trevor jumped and shriek at the blow. Not because it hurt. It did, but only so much as a playful spank in the locker room did. He jumped and shrieked because... he liked it.

WHACK!

He jumped again, this time feeling his dick harden.

"What the fuck?" he whispered.

WHACK! WHACK!

"What was that?"

He moaned. He moaned like he was having sex. What was wrong with him. Honka looked at him for a moment. This opened up so many new avenues.

Honka walked Trevor over to one of the study tables and sat him down in one of the chairs.

"Make a sound and I punish you. I punish you and you lose a piece of clothing. You lose all of your clothing I kidnap you instead."

Trevor wanted so bad to argue but he knew he would lose a piece of clothing immediately. So, he sat there in terrified silence. Honka went behind the counter and came back with a feather duster. What the hell was that for? She plucked a single feather from it and tossed it aside. Trevor gulped. She turned his chair and the one next to it so they were facing each other. Then she sat down.

Trevor felt sweat forming on his forehead. She wouldn't dare. She ran the feather up his bare leg. A shiver shot through him. It took all his powers of concentration to not react. She ran it up the other. It was harder this time. Faster and faster she ran it, up one leg and down another. Each pass his resolve dissolved a little more. Each time she got closer and closer to his briefs, to his most private areas.

She stopped less than an inch away. Trevor shook his head at her. She just smiled wickedly back. She slipped the tip of the feather up the leg hole and against his balls. This tickle led to uncontrollable laughter.

"Sh! This is a library."

He kept laughing."

"Silence."

He couldn't comply.

"That's it."

She dragged him back to the desk and grabbed the ruler.

Hours passed. Honka looked down at Trevor. He was sitting in the chair now down to only his underwear. He made any noise he would be spanked. He would lose that last bit of clothing and be kidnapped. She had moved past tickles. She had a better, crueler option. She pulled the pants down enough for his manhood to pop out. She slipped it between her big ol' clown tits. He hung his head in defeat. The tittie fuck that followed got all the noise she craved. After his spanking, she tossed him over her shoulder and took a back door out into the fair.

Burt and Merry lay panting against a back wall of the room. By her estimate the two of them had made love on every surface in it. Twice.

"I love being a clown," she beamed.

"Then don't hide it. If it makes you happy, do it."

She smiled down at him. A phone rang. She groaned and walked over to the wall. She pushed a panel open and pulled out the receiver.

"Yeah?"

"Time to leave," Honka told her on the other end.

"Get what you came for?"

"Oh yeah. We each took a boy. Turns out they were part of the group we saw out front at the beginning."

"What?!"

"Oh don't give me that. It's just some boys from outta state."

"Tell me about them."

Her heart sank as she listened. It was Burt's little gang. She had told the girls not to take groups hundreds of times. It would draw too much attention. The police would figure out her role in this whole scheme. They couldn't just let them go and hope they didn't say anything. This was her worst nightmare. Miss Merriweather could never go back to her old life. The life... she never wanted.

"Pack up. We're leaving. Now."

"We're?"

"You finally got your wish. Beatrice Merriweather is dead. There is only Merry Weather now."

"Excellent! What about your boy?"

She looked over at Burt. He was her boy, wasn't he?

The sun was rising and the fair was shutting down. A cute little clown car sat ready for the ladies and their prizes. Tiny sat on a bail of hay waiting for her friends to arrive. Though she was happy to wait and wiggle her ass back and forth. First to arrive was Honka who was carrying Trevor over her shoulder, his arms and legs had been bound and a simple cleave gag had been tied around his mouth.

"Hi Honka," Tiny waved excitedly.

"Hey there big girl," she happily replied, her assets bouncing with every step. "Did you get the shorty you wanted?"

"Yup," Tiny said, giving her butt a pat. "He's all tucked away right in here. And I tied him up after squashing the fight out of him just like you guys told me," her smile beamed with pride.

"Great job sweetie," Blossom said as she arrived from around the corner, "I knew you had it in you. Let me know if you need help restraining him."

"Yeah, don't want to hear her crying again, over another lost toy," Honka added.

"Honka," Blossom chastised.

"I'm just kidding. Relax."

Blossom brushed off the comment and Tiny didn't seem all that aware of it. "So, Honka," Blossom continued, "I thought you wanted the short blonde guy?"

Honka smirked. "Yeah I did, and I was going after him, until this guy," she gave him another hard spank, "knocked him outta the competition, so now he's gonna be my replacement boy toy, and he's gonna get some serious discipline, until he's my proper sub. Gotta say, I don't really go for this body type, but I think I'm coming around to this one," another hard spank. "Plus everyone's short and weak compared to me." She let out a loud laugh. "But enough about me. Blossom, where's your new mama's boy?"

"Well Bongo's gonna really get a kick outta this one," she pulled the tiny Mikey out from her cleavage briefly. "That fancy techno clown car actually worked and shrunk him down," she dunked him back in her boobs. "Now I've got a pocket sized little man, just for me. Honestly Tiny I'm starting to get why you like your men small."

"Told you guys it was fun," Tiny said happily.

"Huh," muttered Honka, "Maybe I gotta give that a shot on tough guy here," another spank. "Maybe a bit of butt crushing will teach him a lesson!"

Bongo arrived next. She carried a naked and bound Nico in her arms bridal style. "The mixture I bought online really worked. This little guy's now totally addicted to the taste of my skin. Every kiss makes him happier and more submissive than I ever thought possible. Just for the chance to kiss me, he agreed to let me kidnap him. Crazy, huh?"

"Not as crazy as my little spanking slut here," Honka remarked. She spanked Trevor once again for emphasis. He moaned in pleasure. "Or uh," she pointed to Blossom who once again was holding the shrunken Mikey.

"Damn that thing actually worked?" Bongo said in disbelief. "I mean I knew it would work a little but, six inches?! Damn... Me and this guy could get some use outta that," she gave Nico a naughty smile as she got a lot of ideas in her head.

"Well it's packed up if you guys want to give it a try. But tell me more about that Mixture, and that cutie you have."

"Well first, back off sister, he's mine," the four of them laughed. "And second off, it does wear off after a while, but by then he'll be too trussed up to do anything, plus I'll just put some more of it on and he should go right back to worshiping my big sexy booty. Which he knows he loves, doped up or not. Isn't that right babe?"

"Mmm-hmm," he happily muttered under his gag.

"Good boy."

Merry and Burt, both still naked, arrived last. Merry casually carried Burt who was still cuffed, with some tape around his ankles and a strip or two over his mouth, but he didn't look overly concerned, but that might just be the exhaustion.

"I knew you girls couldn't hold yourselves back," Merry said.

They all giggled in response.

"Well it's not every day we get such a cute group of young men coming to our funhouse," Blossom said stifling a giggle.

"On that, I agree," she looked down at HER Burt with a loving smile. "I most definitely agree."

"Hate to break up the party gals but the sun's getting higher and we need to head out pronto," said Honka.

"Yeah not gonna lie we're a pretty incriminating looking bunch right now," Bongo added.

"Is Merry coming too?!" Tiny shouted.

They all looked at her with hopeful looks in their eyes. Merry closed her eyes, took a deep breath and smiled as she opened them. "I am. Pack up your boy's and let's get this show on the road girls!"

Honka tossed Trevor into the passenger seat before squeezing in and sitting on him. Bongo carried Nico into the car next, squeezing in the back seat. Her squished boobs nearly swallowed him up. Tiny took the back seat middle hump, wiggling her ass until she, and her new cushion, were comfy. Blossom sat down next to her, rubbing her boobs together, every once in a while kissing the top of Mikey's head. Last but not least Merry took the wheel with Burt, still cuffed, in her lap, pulling his upper body between her massive breasts, giving them a quick but strong squeeze. She gave the horn a little honk, and all five of them cheered

The funhouse began to impossibly fold up like an old school camper. One by one the rooms were sealed away. The only things left in the theater car as it closed up were Nico's clothes. They were still stuck on the floor, ripped open by Bongo to get to her prize. In the library car, Honka's ruler sat awaiting her next lesson for Trevor. Blossom had left the shrinking car in the trap door room, so she knew where to look when it came time to un shrink her younger lover. Tiny didn't have such concerns, sealed up as her new toy was in her big body. Soon the funhouse was nothing more than a little trailer that hooked itself to the back of the car which drove it off into the sunrise.

THE END