Kinky Cosmos Ch. 03: Alphicar Rising

Story Info
Master prepares narrator to relive her sister's debasement.
1.4k words
4.44
785
1

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 05/27/2024
Created 05/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back on The Bonny Bunny, in reality, I pulled the mem-store off of my head and turned on the cabin light of my room. Swigged a glass of water, got up to relieve myself. My dear reader, I would prefer to end the tale overall on the high note of my love making with Master, which means we need to skip ahead to a different day first before returning to my initial meeting with her.

I want to get this part out of the way. Master says that understanding the Alphicar is just as important as understanding anything else. I don't fully understand why, but I always trust her. Without further ado, brace yourself for this next sequence of memories, in which I access the mem-stores of Apex-6 (then Apex-11) as he dominates a High Matrizon into consenting to become his Shivazon slave.

It's a rather intense experience to sit through. If it were a movie, I would summarize it as "A horrific, tasteless, gender-regressive masc-dom opus that is sure to poison the minds of both men and women everywhere." But it's not just a movie, it's the actual desecration of a helplessly lustful female who can't help but beg for her sexual ruination. I believe you will be disgusted by it, so fair warning. None-the-less, here we go, we have to go back to my mem-stores of master's ship where I accessed the conglommed mem-stores of Phoenix and Apex-6, or as he'll be referring to himself as at the time, Apex-11.

...Closing my eyes...booting up mem-stores...

...and suddenly I'm back in my Master's ship, and by this point in time, nearly six months after our first meeting, I was also calling her as such:

"Master, what's that?" I pointed at a glowing red orb sitting on top of a mess of barely covered circuitry, that was sitting on her print-dresser.

"That. I meant to put that away. That's not for you." She swiftly moved over to the object, snatched it up and shoved it in her top right drawer (the nano-shrink drawer) where she kept all of her mysterious artifacts.

"But what is it, Master?" I asked again, like a kid.

"It's mem-stores. Dangerous mem-stores."

"Of what, Master?"

"It doesn't matter, pet."

"But I want to know, Master. Does it have to do with your sister?"

Master paused long enough that I could see her realizing she had paused too long to deny my suspicion.

"Yes, pet. And as you know, that is a very sensitive subject for me." I could hear the emotion in her voice.

"Let me access the mem-stores. I want to be as close to you as possible, Master." I said, shuffling over and wrapping myself around her, her arms and madrogynes instinctively reciprocating. I looked up at her with my best puppy dog eyes: "Maybe it will help to be able to talk to me about whatever is on there, Master?"

"Oh pet." Suddenly tears streamed down her face. In my six months with her I had never seen her emote like this, let alone cry before. I felt overwhelmed with a desire to take care of her.

"Master, I'm so sorry." I buried my face in her tummy and started crying too.

"Why are you crying, pet?" she asked.

"Because I hate to see you so sad, Master."

Suddenly she pulled away from me and her voice firmed a little, serious: "It's not a matter of mere emotions. Those mem-stores represent the primal, universal, moral struggle that is the foundation for all disharmony in the entire universe."

"Ok, Master." I said, not wanting to risk further moronic commentary.

"I am the only High-Matrizon to ever resist seduction by an Alphicar of the 10th rank or higher, in close proximity, without others present. My sister on the other hand...well." Her voice shook a little.

Mistress walked over to the drawer and pulled out the mem-stores.

"Perhaps you should experience it. But also consider skipping it. Not everything possible is meant to be explored, or experienced. Drink some Thinky-Tea first and see if you can get Snazzy's read on whether you should do it or not. Pet..."

She lowered down on her haunches so that we were face-to-face. Much as I loved looking up at her at this point, I also treasured this rare gesture from her, done when she really wanted me to pay attention.

"The Alphicar are beyond anything you can imagine. Their society is stratified down to the man, from God-king to tortured slave, but all are placed above the women they seduce and subjugate, including my species whom they condition to become the war-like Shivazon following their subjugation. Once they've seduced us, gained our consent, and enslaved us to our lust for them, they bind our EK-estrogen-producing madrogynes, disabling our most powerful and beautiful tool, and after a short or long period of using us as their hopelessly willing sex-slave, they groom us to fight for them in their wars, sending us to the front lines so they can replace our absence with a new victim. It is evil. Profane. Wrong."

"But...it's consensual?"

Mistress rarely displayed any contempt for my intellectual primitivism, but the annoyance on her face at my question was stark.

"Pet. How do I put this. Your sense of morality, language, perspective, concept in general, you know pet, your overall intellectual capacity, is not quite advanced enough for me to really have this conversation with you."

"Yeesh I know already!" I pouted and turned my head away from her. She gently put her hand on my chin, turning me back to face her.

"There is a natural order in the universe pet. A natural order between two very dynamic and powerful energies, the masculine and the feminine. Everything that exists has a unique expression of this order, but the supreme divine motif that is most naturally harmonious and is the true trajectory of the path of the universe, is that of a dominant role for the gentle, nurturing, and delicate female energy, and a yielding role for the sturdy, servicing, and harder male energy."

"But...but isn't that narrow-minded? Isn't anything that takes place between two enthusiastically consenting adults...er, good? If nobody gets hurt?"

"Pet," she sighed. "You're so cute. I'm going to be so..." she trailed off as she stood up again. What? She was going to be so what?! In dismay I suddenly remembered that I was only here for a limited time. A fact that filled me with sadness.

"I'm retiring to my chamber love, I'll send Snazzleflox in with the tea to keep you company and I'll see you tomorrow." She turned around again before she went out and finished:

"Those mem-stores are an amalgamation of the experience had by my sister and Apex-6, at the time Apex-11, meaning literally widely considered to be the 6th most dominant, ruthless, and strong individual in the universe, but again that's a conversation you're not quite smart enough yet to have."

I wanted to ask how in the hell she managed to get ahold of such a thing, but I assumed I would have just gotten her stock, evasive "High Matrizons have a great deal of power and access to many things, Pet."

"I understand, Master."

"Ok. Goodnight pet."

"Goodnight master."

I sat down in front of the mem-store unit, as Snazzleflox came bounding in with my tea perfectly balanced on her blankety body, in plateau shape to table my drink over to me. I was genuinely happy to see the fuzzy scoundrel; we had been cuddling at night and really were bonding, and I was getting used to obliging her parasitic half, the half of her that took sadistic joy in giving me little electro-jolts, never more than was safe given that Master had had her fixed.

"Hi Snazzy-poo!" I cooed at her as I took the tea.

She purred back at me and gave a little electro sizzle.

"No shocks, ok? We're going to experience something a little scary."

She cooed and leapt onto my body, draping herself around me and giving me a mild shock.

"Yowch! No, snazzy! No more shocks!"

She purred at me submissively.

"Ok we're going to do something pretty intense, so hold me tight." I freed one of my arms from her cocoon and gave her a little pet. Took a big gulp of my drink, and reached for the mem-stores...