Kinky Cosmos Ch. 02: FIRST MEETING

Story Info
Our male hero wakes up confined by a beautiful alien captor.
2.1k words
4.61
1.3k
2

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 05/27/2024
Created 05/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up wrapped in what, at the time, I thought was some sort of giant, fuzzy, pink blanket, which I let roll off of me as I got to my feet. In retrospect, I'm glad that I only realized later that this was actually a blanket-esque parasymbiote called a snazzleflox, which miraculously happened to be and remain asleep when I stood up.

I was very disoriented. I couldn't remember basically anything, but I realized pretty clearly that I was in a giant golden cage! A circle with a diameter of about 10 feet, and thin golden cylinder bars spaced about three inches apart made up the perimeter. I tried to run to edge of the cage, but I sort of lurched a bit. I was off-balance. Walking was weird; running was not quite possible.

Still, I stumbled into the bars. They were very cold. Enough that it woke me up a little bit. I sort of stumbled back, immediately removing my hands from the bars, though I didn't quite fall over.

I realized I was breathing pretty heavily. What the hell is happening? Where am I? Where WAS I? What are the contents of my life?

"Hello!" I bellowed, without even thinking it through.

"Hello!" Once again. A primal cry. Someone please acknowledge me, someone please exist.

I couldn't quite understand what I saw beyond the bars. There was weird furniture. Everywhere. Weird architecture, like curving abstract-shaped pillars connecting the floor and ceiling. Lots of blue and white. The floor was different everywhere, but often seemed almost metallic. The ceiling was maybe 10 feet high. It was a wide expanse; I could see walls in a circular shape essentially making up one big circular room. Spinning around, it actually seemed like my cage was in the center of everything. Then, I spied a spiraling ramp leading to an unseen upper level, in one open space in the room.

"HE-LLO! WHO. IS. HERE!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I decided to take a moment to take in my cage again. Nothing but this stupid blanket. What even is this thing? I walked over and grabbed the blanket, picking it up, and got the literal and figurative shock of a lifetime.

The snazzleflox lurched to life in my hands. It emitted the loudest, most agitated growl, as well as an electroshock that sent me reeling to the floor as it leapt from my grip, wriggling to the bars and then through them, coming to a stop on the other side and then perking part of its blankety, featureless body upright, leaning in towards me to the point where the ends of it were seeping through the bars.

What in the heck was this thing?!

Suddenly the most delicately feminine voice, clear and strong, pierced the air, my thoughts, and my soul for a brief moment:

"You're lucky that Master Xiao convinced me to get her delectrolyzed."

I breathed in quick and whirled around from my place on the floor towards the sound of the voice. These were the first words my Master ever spoke to me. I'll never forget them, mem-stores or no.

But just as quickly as I felt that initial enchantment at her sweet sound, I resumed being terrified and losing my mind when I got a look at her. She was enormous. My first thought was that she was going to eat me.

I yelled at the top of my lungs. I'm not quite sure why, but as I continued yelling, I ran straight forward towards the gigantic alien standing before me on the other side of the golden bars that made up my cage. I gripped the bars like a maniac, kept yelling like a madman, and then I got the first good look at her face, being now right up close to her massive 7'6 body, her shockingly blue skin, only the bars separating us. I stopped yelling, and just stared at her, frozen, barely registering reality. She just stood there staring back at me. Suddenly:

"Boo!" She shouted, popping her giant hands at me in a 'scare' gesture and leaning forward rapidly. I immediately fell backwards onto my ass and passed out.

***********************************************************************************************************

When I woke up, she was cradling me in her arms and looking down at me, just like a human mother and her newborn child. I freaked out.

I pushed against her giant body, rolling away from her across the bed or whatever this thing was, then I leapt off the edge and quickly turned around to survey my surroundings. There was a lot of weird shit, but I had no time to process any of it. There seemed to be no door, only walls. Out of one cage and into another.

"Who are you!?" I demanded. "Where am I?!"

"I am your new Master. And you are with me in my home." Even then at my most freaked, her voice soothed me to the core. I calmed down a bit almost instantly. She didn't move an inch from her seated position on the bed.

"What happened?" I stammered. I was starting to feel everything I knew about my new reality hit me all at once. I had been captured, or something.

"Your planet was mostly dying a few centuries ago, it's destruction coming to a full boil during an event known as Sundering Night, and I rescued you as my chosen pet. You've been frozen for, God, plenty of average lifespans for one of your species, and I've just thawed you out so that you and I can fulfill our service contract to the Intergalactic High Council, the IHC. I get to keep you as my service pet for seven years, while I prepare you to return to earth to lead recolonization and enlightenment."

Good effing God, that was a lot to try and process. Before I really could, she continued, slowing and lowering her voice a bit:

"I've been waiting for this moment for literal human lifetimes, pet, you have no idea how excited I am."

She was definitely looking at me flirtatiously. Maybe more like, hungrily!? Ok. Whoa. But I thought about earth again.

"My planet...?" I mumbled, and suddenly it all came flooding into my mind. I remembered.

I remembered what the media was calling Sundering Night. I remembered Mom. Our home. And the destruction.

I burst into tears. I sobbed uncontrollably as a torrent of thoughts flooded my brain, remembering the horrors, the worst atrocities of humankind's poisoned hearts made manifest, the final climax that our increasingly toxic global society had built too. I sat down on the floor and wailed.

"Mother! Oh mother, no..."

"My pet. There was nothing you or I could have done, for her or so many others." She had so much genuine concern for me in her voice, but it was a loving tone that was very matter-of-fact as well.

"What happened to Earth in the end?" I gained enough composure to look up at her and ask.

She looked at me and paused. Suddenly the blanket-y terror from before appeared seemingly out of nowhere at the foot of the bed, "peering" towards me and producing a low rumbling sound.

"Aww...Snazzleflox likes you, my pet. She wants to bond with you. You'll be here for quite a while, you might as well get used to her."

"BOND with me?! That thing nearly killed me!" I was feeling suddenly indignant towards both Snazzleflox and my new captor, "and I don't WANT to be here a while I want to go HOME!"

"You ARE home. Now let her soothe you, my pet. It's why she exists. Well, half of why she exists."

I didn't care one bit about any of that, I was so upset about absolutely everything right now and the last thing I wanted was to bond with an alien parasite.

"DON'T you let that thing anywhere NEAR me!" I thrust my finger towards first Snazzleflox and then her.

I wanted OUT of this new reality, FUCK this blanket monster and this kidnapping bitch. Fuck outer space.

"I hate that thing, and I hate you too! Take me back to Earth! Take me back to Earth you fucking ASSHOLE!"

The second I shouted this a wave of fear pulsed through my body. For the first time I truly contemplated the nature of my position. God, how was I going to handle all of this? How would I stay sane?

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't mean that!" I pleaded.

For a second, I shut my big mouth, and I took in my female alien captor again as she remained seated calmly on the bed. Snazzleflox suddenly leapt up onto her and snuggled around her, wrapping its body around her shoulders and over her lap.

She sat motionless, calm, looking back at me. To my astonishment, I swore I saw nothing but love in her eyes. She said nothing. I stood and stared.

For the first time I fully absorbed how beautiful she was. How perfect. Imagine a human female, but about 7'6 tall. She was strong, athletic. Her skin was a pale blue. It contrasted wonderfully against her long, dark blue hair, which fell down the entire length of her back, the most beautiful deep blue. Her finger and toe nails were the same color. She was wrapped in a snow-white garment that sort of resembled a Toga but more feminine and revealing, which fell to her upper thigh, while her shapely breasts were more than flattered pushing against and partially peeking out of the top. There was a deep blue clasp across the left shoulder somehow holding it all together, but the fabric was brought together so strangely I couldn't even fully understand how it worked.

The real thing was her eyes. She had huge, dazzling eyes. Surprisingly 'human' I thought, like most of her body, but certainly just a bit bigger than even the largest eyes any human had ever had. I would find out later that they changed color according to her menstrual cycle, but in this moment, they were soft, blue, but with a giant dark sort of pupil in the center.

She was just watching me gazing at her. She had weathered my tantrum without losing even an ounce of composure. I somehow felt completely naked in front of her, even though I was still wearing my shorts and T-shirt that I had first woken up in. That I guess I had been "thawed out" in.

"Do you like my body, my love?" and she moved back up onto the bed, getting on her knees but then extending the rest of her body upward.

'My love.' The words hit me like three tons of I don't-know-what.

"Yes," I managed. I mean, what could I say? I wasn't exactly certain I was keen on whatever sexual relationship she wanted to have with me yet, but I found her body to be basically perfect, blue as it was.

"I want you to see the rest of me," she said. "Don't be scared."

A million funny thoughts began to run through my mind. But before I had too much time to think, the clasp on her toga-thing literally faded from existence, causing it to fall to two pieces around her knees, and revealing the most perfect feminine body you could possibly almost imagine. She was strong, but with wide hips, a narrow waist, relatively broad shoulders and toned arms, and perky, large breasts with medium-sized nipples, dark blue, that perked up into the air. I glanced down at her womanhood, noticing a light patch of dark curly blue hair and what I thought might have been her rather large clitoris showing quite visibly somehow at the top of her flower, but I couldn't be sure as I immediately felt guilty and looked away.             

"It's ok, Pet. I want you to look at me."

Her voice. I let my eyes drift back to her face, she just smiled at me. Suddenly I was mesmerized. I glanced down again at her chest. I was entranced by her body. With no room at all for shame in my overwhelmed nervous system my eyes simply fixated on her perfect breasts. I felt myself becoming hard.

Then, slowly, four very tentacle-esque appendages wormed around from behind her back, and came to rest with their ends draping over her thighs. They were mostly the same thickness all the way through, getting slightly thinner at the end as they led into a thicker, harder looking tip that was maybe four inches long, which itself had a sort of inch long, lipped opening at the end of it that looked almost like a tiny mouth. I was witnessing what I would later come to know as her four 'madrogynes' for the first time, and it was quite astonishing.

"Are you going to hurt me?" Was for some reason what came out of my mouth.

"No, my pet," she said. "I'm going to love you."

I suppose it was simultaneously the most exciting and terrifying thing anyone had ever said to me.