Kinky Job Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet spoke. "I sure hope you know how to control that cannon and won't let it go off halfcocked (no pun intended) before we get into the real interview."

Ken smiled knowingly. "Don't worry. I took Paul's advice and jerked off about an hour before I came over."

The ladies all laughed out loud. "Jesus," Ellen said shaking her head. "He already popped a load, and he's locked and loaded again. Once Harry dribbles his cream, he's useless for three days. The only thing that I can expect from him after he cums is his tongue, and even then he still needs lessons how to use it."

Joyce stood and said, "OK, I think it's time we joined the party."

She pulled off her top and dropped her shorts to reveal that she had decided to go along with Janet's suggestion which meant not bothering to wear any underwear.

Meanwhile, Janet and Ellen were unbuttoning the back of their filmy summer beach cover-up type dresses and letting them fall to the floor.

Ken smiled. He had been correct that these three ladies had benefited well from their spas, trainers at the gym, and well planned diets. While they no longer had the super tight bodies of 20 year old girl-jocks, they were beautiful specimens of female form in anybody's book. He fought the impulse to do something stupid and grab at them like a kid. He had been warned that this was to be their party, and he well sensed that they were going to orchestrate it.

Ellen stepped toward Ken and said, "Are you a good kisser, Ken. That's one of my first requirements on the interview list."

She kissed him tenderly at first and he responded. Her kiss became more passionate and demanding and Ken responded in kind as their tongues took turns playing in each other's mouths and on hungry lips. Ken gave into his natural impulse and let his hands run over her body and cup her breasts.

Ellen stepped back. "Slow down Mr. Job Applicant; one step at a time."

With that Janet stepped up and kissed him letting her tongue play with his as well. She let her hands explore his firm buttocks and the crack between them. He fully expected her to push her finger into him, but she didn't. Ken hoped she would cup his balls and stroke his cock, but she was going to make him wait for any of that. He was so tempted to slide his fingers into her pussy and test for wetness. However after Ellen's teasing little rebuke, he let himself remain passive.

Joyce stepped in and kissed him as she pressed her body against his and rubbed her belly on his jutting cock. Ken allowed himself to enjoy the cock tease and the warmth of her body against his. Without thinking, put his arms around her and run his hands down her bare back to her well-toned ass cheeks. This time there was no rebuke.

Without warning, Ellen moved in, dropped to her knees and took Ken's cock into her mouth sliding her lips along it and letting her tongue play on the head.

"Good Lord," Ellen thought to herself worried that the Janet and Joyce would be thinking that she was not making Ken wait longer. Her own brain silently rebuked herself, "Why do you love sucking cock so much? You are such a fucking cum slut."

Ken was tempted to put his hands on her head and aggressively fuck her mouth, but he knew that this wasn't the time for that. However he sensed something in Ellen's enjoyment of his cock in her mouth and made a mental note for the future.

"Just let them play the game," Ken thought to himself.

Ken was just getting used to Ellen's fantastic slow, deep mouth fucking rhythm when Joyce dropped to her knees and moved her mouth to Ken's cock. Rather than simply taking it in as Ellen did, she held it up with her hand and licked the underside from his balls to the pee hole at the tip. She even wormed the tip of her tongue into his cock hole. The pleasure was exquisite, but he knew he had to keep his composure; remain calm.

It wasn't long before he saw Janet crawl over to him, take his dick in her hand, and wiggle her nose into the little crook between his ball sack and thigh. She breathed in deeply and ran her tongue all around wrinkly skin of his scrotum, feeling his testicles shift and pull upward in response to her teasing.

"Ummm, I love man musk," she said looking up at him. "I love the smell of a man's balls as much as real men love the smell of pussy. Do you love the smell and taste of pussy Ken?"

"Damned right," Ken managed to hiss gruffly as Janet's mouth engulfed his cock taking nearly all of it down her throat.

"That's a good boy," Joyce whispered into Ken's ear. "We like nice young men who love pussy. Our former service provider Paul worshipped our pussies. I think that man could have enjoyed pussy for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Do you love pussy that way Ken? Maybe we should let actions speak louder than words."

With that, Janet and Ellen sat on the sofa and Joyce positioned herself in one of the upholstered chairs to Ken's right. Janet and Ellen almost simultaneously leaned back, lifted their feet to the seat of the sofa and spread their knees giving Ken a complete display of their crotches. Joyce leaned back in her chair and draped her legs to the arms putting her almost in the position of stirrups in a GYN exam table.

While there are those that would think such a raw and brazen display of female private areas was rather crude and nasty, Ken adored it. He was a man that loved crude and nasty. He especially loved society sluts. His heart thumped in his chest at the sight of all three women displaying themselves like porno queens. Ken was indeed like Paul. He relished pussy. He loved the sight and feel and smell and taste of that special private female treasure. The sight of these three open inviting crotches was making his head spin. There was such a smorgasbord of twat laid out before him. There was Janet's completely shaved crotch; there was Joyce's trimmed little fuzz patch, and then there was Ellen's nearly natural bush. It was a complete menu that could please any pussy loving man.

Joyce was the first to address him. "OK my friend. Why don't you start right here with me? I suggest that you get on your knees so you can have a very nice close up view and appetizing taste of me.

Ken didn't have to be told twice. He was on his knees between Joyces shapely legs licking and nibbling up one firm thigh and then the other. He was going to tease Joyce just enough to make her squirm before settling in for some serious pussy eating. He placed his face about two inches from Joyce's pussy and breathed deeply.

"Ummm," he moaned. "Is it gauche to say that I love the scent of your pussy?"

Not at all my dear boy," Joyce murmured back huskily running her fingers through his hair. "It's what every woman wants to hear before she's told that she tastes just as delicious. Nothing I love more than a men who loves the taste of pussy." With that, she pulled his face to her crotch.

Ken ran his tongue up from her taint to her clit, making sure to wiggle his tongue between the soft lips. He used his thumbs to open her and took a few extra seconds to push his tongue into her open cunt hole. After probing her as deeply as his tongue would allow, he again slithered It up to her clit. He swirled his tongue around it, put his lips around it, and gently sucked and tugged as the tip of his tongue flicked rapidly across her swollen nubbin.

Joyce arched her back and moaned out loud, "Oh my God that's good Sweetie; so good, so fucking good, so fucking good."

She placed her hand around the back of his head and pulled his face into her hot wet labia. She humped his face as he licked and nibbled.

"Oh sweet Jesus," Janet growled, "I'm gonna wash your fucking sweet face with pussy juice."

She was getting totally lost in her pleasure, but Janet and Ellen were not nearly as happy as they sat playing with themselves on the nearby sofa.

"Hey, Pussy Boy," Ellen said with mock authority, "we'd like a little attention over here too."

Ken pulled away from Joyce, his face glistening with her nectar, and crawled on his hands and knees over to the sofa. He first went to Ellen since she was the first to call for his attention. He didn't hesitate for a second to bury his face into her pink labia now very wet from the efforts of Ellen's own fingers. He lapped at the full length of her slit, probing in between her swollen lips to tease her pee hole and work up to her clit. He was a man lost in his joyous labor of lust, nibbling on her labia and clit hood. He was only a minute or two into his ministrations of Ellen's sweet private bits when he felt Janet's hands on his head guiding him over to her own succulent lady parts.

"Get that tongue working in here too Sweetie," she cooed. "This is my house, and I deserve all attention I want."

Ken was happy to use his tongue and fingers to explore Janet's sweet pussy. As he licked, he slid one, two, three, and then four fingers into her very wet and slippery cunt. She seemed very receptive, and Ken made a mental note that fisting was something this proper society lady had perhaps explored or would be willing to try.

"OH YEAH!" Janet exclaimed. "Work that that wet bad girl. Slip that pinky up my asshole while you're at it."

Ken was well familiar the "shocker", and Janet squirmed and moaned and wriggled. It wasn't long before Joyce was calling from her chair.

"I could use a little of that over here Sweetie," she called.

Ken realized that this was going to be a day that would challenge him in so many ways, not the least of which was to avoid rug burns on his knees.

As he worked his tongue on Joyce, Janet got up and left the room for a moment. However, before she did, she gave Ken's exposed ass three hard spanks with her palm saying, "OK, leave me in the lurch for some other cunt, but I'll be back."

As Ken worked hard eating Joyce, Ellen crawled over, rolled on her back, nudged Ken's knees apart and slid her head under him to lick his balls. Ken moaned with pleasure as Joyce was doing the same from the attention of his tongue.

In a few moments, Janet was back with three good sized realistic looking cock vibrators. She slid one into Ellen's well lubricated cunt as she continued licking and nibbling Ken's balls. Ellen never broke stride with her tongue as she reached down, grabbed the vibrator, and began fucking herself with it. While some might wonder about accepting such a toy from Janet's personal collection, it must be remembered that these ladies had shared Paul's cock for three years and so sharing vibrators was not something that would upset them. They sure weren't strangers to each other in any sense of the word.

Janet handed one of the vibrators to Joyce who quickly moved Ken's head and shoved it all the way into her. As she fucked herself with it, she looked into Ken's eyes and cooed, "You do it Baby. Fuck me with it while you use that talented tongue to tease my little tickle button."

Janet settled on the floor next to Ken, feet up to expose her hungry pussy stretched around the oversized vibrator. She worked the humming cock vibrator in and out of her wet woman hole. Ken's eyes moved from Joyce's cunt that he was fucking with the vibrator to Janet's as she fucked herself. He focused his eyes on it as it disappeared into her only to re-appear all slick with her juice. The only sounds in the room were moans of pleasure and the quiet humming of the vibrators.

Janet pulled the cock vibrator out of her wet hole, turned it off, and said to Ken, "Have you ever sucked a cock Sweetie."

"No," Ken answered.

"Well, open up," she ordered, and she shoved the rubber cock into his mouth. "I know you're just itching to fuck our mouths, but maybe you should understand just what that feels like to have a good sized cock in your mouth so that in the future when you decide to push that meat pole of yours down our throats, you won't be clueless. You taste me all over that cock in your mouth don't you? That's what it tastes like when you guys decide to pull it out of us and stick it in our mouths to cum. Or maybe you like to pull it out after you cum and put that cum and cunt soaked meat of yours in our mouths. Think about what it would taste like with your cum on it as well. Do you like eating cream pie Ken? I'd love to feed you some cream pie Sweetie. They say handsome young men stay young and strong on a diet of cream pie."

Janet was having a bit of naughty fun fucking Ken's mouth with her dildo, but it wasn't long before Joyce said, "I think it's time to take this up a level."

Joyce stood up and pulled Ken off of Ellen's face and told him to lie down on his back. In seconds she was straddling him and settling down onto his hard meat poll. As she rode him and ground into him she said, "Don't you dare cum yet Sweetie. It's not time for you to cum. You have lots more work to do"

Joyce rode Ken's cock like she was posting a stallion in an equestrian ring. At the same time, Ellen again positioned herself flat on her stomach between Ken's legs to continue licking his balls while worked the cock look-alike vibrator in and out of her wet fuck hole and all over her clit.. She had to be careful not to have Joyce, ass hit her in the head, but she didn't care. She was lost in the erotic sensations of the pleasure in her pussy and the taste Ken's salty scrotum.

All Ken could think to himself was, "I've never known a woman that loves licking balls as much as this innocent looking lady."

Janet slipped out of the room and soon returned carrying something that looked almost like one of those outdoor camp toilets. It was a metal frame a little more than a foot high with a padded toilet seat affixed to the top.

"What the hell is that thing?" Joyce said.

"It's a queening stool," Janet replied indicating that she wanted Ken to lie on his back. Ken got a glimpse of it and immediately knew what it was for. Janet placed the stool over Ken's head.

"I sometimes use this with George," Janet chuckled. "After he's blown his load and the only thing he has left to please me is his tongue, it's easier on his neck if he just lies back as I sit over his face. It lets him lick me for as long as I want. It's extra special if he's pumped his jizz in my cunt because I really love watching him clean up my cummy crotch as it drips out. Someday, I just may decide to just pee on his face as well."

Joyce guffawed and said, "On Honey, I HAVE to get one of those for Frank. Actually he would love it because I think he likes eating pussy more than he wants to admit to me because I'd probably be riding his face every morning before he left for work. Maybe he even knows that when he's finally too old to cut the mustard he can still lick my jar."

Janet placed a small pillow under Ken's head and positioned the queening stool so that he would be facing her as she squatted on it with her back to Joyce. Janet could make perfect eye contact with Ken as she settled her crotch over him.

"OK Sweetie," she cooed. "Lunch is served."

Ken had never been in one of these contraptions and was amazed at the erotic view it gave him of Janet's totally exposed crotch. While some guys might think it was a bit over exposed, Ken absolutely loved the view and experience of having this woman so totally open to him. As crude as it might sound to some, it was almost as though he was hiding in a toilet under her, and it made his heart pound at the thought of the comment made about just pissing on his face. Maybe he really was a pervert. Joyce straddled and squatted back on Ken's still hard erection in a way that she could look over Janet's shoulder to watch the super naughty attention Ken was giving Janet's crotch.

It was no surprise that Ellen was again stretched out on her stomach with her head between Ken's legs tonguing his scrotum. He couldn't remember ever getting his balls licked so much. Joyce posted and ground on Ken's cock watching as he worked his tongue on Janet's twat. The sight of Janet sitting on Ken's face coupled with her fucking and grinding on his steel hard cock sent her over the orgasmic edge.

"OH JESUS!" Joyce screamed has her fingers went to her clit squeezing her little nubbin while rolling and pulling. She came hard and loud, gushing fluid all over Ken's belly and thighs.

Ken was just a tad shocked but very pleasantly surprised as felt her hot fluid drench his cock and balls. He thought about Ellen down there in the flood tasting Joyce on his balls. He thought, "Oh man, at least I know one of these ladies is a squirter. Love it!"

Ellen was indeed totally taken by surprise as Joyce's fluid flowed down Ken's ball sack. However, she was now operating completely in slut mode. She never stopped licking and lapped it all up. She had never ever eaten a woman's pussy, but this taste was not much different from her own juice. She had never seen Joyce squirt before, even at some of the group fun they had with Paul. Joyce had mentioned that sometimes she did it with Paul in a one-on-one situation. Ellen was so turned on by the group action. She stood up and coaxed Joyce off of Ken while she was still panting from her orgasmic waves. In seconds Ellen had settled herself on Ken's slippery wet flesh pole, riding up and down and grinding on his pubic bone. His wiry pubes were still wet with Joyce's gusher. Ellen was already close to the edge from her solo action with the rubber cock so it was only moments before she was herself moaning and screaming and digging her fingers into Janet's shoulders.

"OHHHH GODDD! OH MY GOD!! SOOO FUCKING GOOOOD!," she moaned as she rode wave after wave of pleasure emanating from her pulsing contracting vaginal walls and rippling up and down her body."

Ellen rode Ken to two more orgasms before she rolled off of him onto the floor. Ken had thought her to be the quiet one, but he was certainly becoming a fan of her ball licking and screaming multiple orgasms. He was already looking forward to the opportunity of spending lots of one-on-one time with her. He had a feeling that this quiet one could be a true kinky animal in private.

Ellen's orgasmic moans coupled with her fingernails digging into her shoulders sent Janet immediately over her own orgasmic cliff. She rocked the stool and humped Ken's face as she came.

"OOOOHHH FUCK! LICK THAT FUCKING CLIT! LICK THAT FUCKING TWAT!" she screamed as Ken obliged. He had been hoping that Janet too was a squirter, but not so, at least not today.

The room was quiet, but Ken's thoughts of the whole series of events were interrupted by Joyce as she lay next to him whispering "Oh our dear Sweet Ken has done such a fantastic job and I know he is just dying to cum. We all want him to cum too. But not quite yet Dear. First, tell me, have you ever tasted cum?"

Ken rolled his head to look into her eyes, "I've tasted my own when licking crème pies from my girlfriends. I've tasted it on their lips and in their mouths. But I'll tell you something, I'm not up to tasting it from some other guy,"

"That's OK Dear, we wouldn't even think of it," Joyce said, "Believe me, we're not at all interested in you doing other guys. We want you all to ourselves. We just want to know that you know how that man cream of yours tastes because I'm sure you'll be wanting to feed a lot of it to us. It was for sure one of Paul's favorite things. We want to know that you understand what it's like to drink it from that nice cock of yours. You know, it's just like knowing how a nice fat cock feels in your mouth. Sit up here on this hassock."

Ken got himself off the floor and sat on the leather hassock in front of one of the chairs grouped around the seating area of the room. Joyce started to stroke his cock, but then told him, "You do it Sweetie. We want to watch you jerk off for us so that we get a good look at what sort of load you plan to pump into us. You go ahead, Honey. Jerk it right here into my hand."