Kinky Job Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joyce held her hand in front of Ken as he began to pleasure himself purposefully. He was so pent up he couldn't wait to relieve the pressure he'd been working hard to hold back. He was milking his rock hard cock, not caring that all three women were focused on him performing what would normally be a solitary form of pleasure.

"Aim that cannon at my hand Sweetie," Joyce said. "We don't want you getting it all over Janet's nice carpet, and we sure don't want to see any wasted."

It was only moments before Ken cried out, "OH MY GOD! OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!"

The first volley of pearly white man cream shot out of him and into Joyce's outstretched palm. Joyce kept his dick aimed down where she wanted it as rope after rope of semen spurted out and into her palm.

"Jesus," Ellen chuckled. "That's one nice hell of a load. I wonder what it would have been if he hadn't even jerked off before he came over here?"

Just as Ken's spurts subsided to dry pulsing, Joyce said, "Open your mouth and don't you dare swallow."

Ken looked Joyce square in the eyes as he opened his mouth. She pushed her palm to it. Most went into his mouth, but at least half of his viscous fluid went all over his face. In seconds, Joyce was kissing him deeply letting her tongue play in his cum-filled mouth.

Almost immediately, Janet was moving Joyce away saying, "I want a taste," and began her own tongue play with Ken licking his semen covered lips. Ellen was not about to be shut out and moved in quickly. All three women kept taking turns kissing Ken and smearing his sticky fluid all over his face as well as theirs. As Ken's rock hard erection turned into a flaccid "pee pee", it was Ellen to dropped to her knees and gave his now soft and harmless dickie and ball sack a sweet gentle tongue bath. Once again, Ken chuckled silently to himself making mental note of what seemed to be Ellen's oral favorite fetish and wondered why she seemed so focused on it. Someday, he would have to find out, but now sat quietly on the hassock with his legs open stroking Ellen's hair gently as she continued her kitty cat bath of his genitals.

In a few minutes, Ellen pulled back and just looked up at Ken and smiled. Ken slipped off the hassock and lay on his back staring at the ceiling and letting his mind replay the events of the past hour. Janet and Joyce snuggled in next to him as he wrapped his arms around them. Not surprisingly, Ellen lay between Ken's legs continuing her gentle tongue bath of his "junk". Ken was really learning to appreciate Ellen.

Soon Janet sat up and said, "Wow; that was fucking amazing. I think we all need a quick dip in the pool to refresh before having a little lunch that I've prepared. We all need to regain our strength for our afternoon session."

Ken sat up, "Afternoon session? You mean I don't already have the job?"

Joyce laughed out loud. "Oh Honey, of course you've got the job. There's no doubt about that. You get an 'A' for excellent service. But... maybe the afternoon session will let us show you how WE can be YOUR service girls."

Everybody laughed as they stood and walked toward the open doors to the pool. Janet grabbed the wine bottle that was nearly empty. "I'll get more glasses and another bottle so we can properly toast the Trashy Trio and their new handyman."