Kinky Kokoro

Story Info
A medieval Japanese whore timewarps to 2023 Tokyo.
3.2k words
4.24
7.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
136 Followers

"Kinky Kokoro"

by J.D. Savanyu

Sitting here in my tiny Tokyo apartment on a hot summer day, sweating blood while trying to finish my latest hentai before the deadline. I draw absurdly hot naked ladies having wild sex for a living, but I've got no real friends, no social life whatsoever, nothing but my god-given artistic talent. But even god has been ignoring me lately. My well of inspiration is running dry, and my well of ink is also running dry. If I don't get Kinky Kokoro #4 out to the publishers by next Tuesday, they won't send me a paycheck, and I won't even afford cheap ramen and sake. I'm almost thirty, and I'm already hitting the fucking wall.

I splash some cold water on my face to wake the hell up, then I dive back into my dirty manga, set in feudal Japan, July 1600. Samurai master Denji Tanaka rides proudly on his mighty stallion Baba in the shadow of Mount Fuji, returning from an epic battle against the Minamoto clan. Drenched with the blood of his enemies and dripping with animal lust after winning a three year-long civil war. His loyal soldiers follow him all the way back to Edo, capital of the Tokugawa Shogunate (long before it became Tokyo, the capital of a united Japan.)

Denji finally reaches his stately palace. He takes off his bloody armor and heads right to the harem chambers. He hasn't fucked his wife Ayane for nearly two years, and it was merely a political marriage to begin with, to gain a key alliance with the Taira clan. He gazes at dozens of young beautiful women, and selects his favorite concubine: Kokoro Ejiri. A ravishing twenty year-old vixen in a flowing black kimono robe with swirling golden dragons. Her elaborately woven jet-black hair is decked with yellow ribbons to symbolize the sun, and her long-lashed hazel eyes are utterly hypnotizing. She looks like a royal geisha, but she does things a geisha would never do. Every kinky fetish you could possibly imagine.

Denji is in a very dominant mood after slaughtering thousands of soldiers, so he hustles Kokoro down to the basement of his palace, leading her straight to his "Samurai Pleasure Cell." He orders her to strip bare, and she promptly obeys, revealing an amazing unrealistic S.N.A.P. body (Spine Never Aligns Properly, like most hot cartoon chicks.) He takes off his woolen tunic, revealing a freakishly large penis and a set of muscles that would make Schwarzenegger green with envy. Then he shoves her against a wooden bondage platform that resembles a giant ho (ホ) and ties her wrists and ankles through metal rings on the outer edges, stretching her slender frame to match that character from the katakana alphabet.

The BDSM scene that follows could just as easily be set in 1820 London, 1943 Casablanca, 1969 San Francisco, or whenever, wherever. Denji grabs his favorite leather riding crop and gets right down to business, whipping her tits and pussy raw. She tilts her head back in masochistic ecstasy, moaning loudly and begging for more in white talk bubbles full of black Japanese characters, reading from right to left. He grabs a big hemp cat o'nine tails and gives her much more, turning her pale flesh pink while masturbating with his free hand. He steps around and gives her heart-shaped ass a good spanking with a 2x4 wooden plank. She takes it like a good sport, screaming out "男らしい大剣を俺のオマンコに突っ込んでくれ、勇敢な武士よ!" ("Shove your big man-sword up my tight pussy, you brave sumarai warrior!")

Denji is happy to obey that order from his kinky courtesan... after some good old-fashioned horsewhipping. He unties her from the and shoves her down onto a sharply curved wooden bondage platform, stretching her body out in an upside down U-shape. Then ties her wrists and ankles to metal hooks underneath, and uses a wooden paddle to spank her silly. I use many small pencil lines to create the illusion of fast motion and shockwaves rippling across her ass cheeks. Kokoro can never get enough from her cold-hearted master. They reflect my own intense BDSM desires; resulting from a sheltered coddled upbringing. My parents loved me too much and never disciplined me, so now I'm a fucked-up thirty-something who disciplines his "lovers." I've never had a real girlfriend, but I've banged quite a few hookers ever since my freshman year at Musashino Art University. Living out my dark medieval fantasies with fresh-faced barely legal whores in cute schoolgirl sailor outfits.

The samurai master is just about to shove his "man-katana" up her whip-raw twat, but my pen screeches to a halt. I've run out of inspiration and energy, and depression rushes down like an avalanche. The walls are closing in on my pathetic life, while the Maneki-Neko "lucky cat" clock on the wall keeps ticking with maddening precision. I get up and splash some more cold water on my face, but it's no use. I obviously won't get any more work done today, so I go over to an open window five stories over Tenjin Street, with a nice view of the Tokyo TV Tower. The midday summer sun is a glorious ball of fire, blazing down on a ginormous smoggy metropolis.

Damn, I almost forgot: there's a total solar eclipse happening in Japan today. In fact, it's just starting! The moon slowly slides across the sun, and the biggest city in the world gets darker and darker. Many people step out of their homes and business onto the sidewalks, getting a better view of the once-in-a-generation celestial event. The last total eclipse happened when I was in kindergarten; drawing outside the lines and mocking Miss Tsuchiya at every opportunity.

The street lights come on at 12:30 in the afternoon, and the birds stop chirping. The sun is reduced to a thin yellow ring in a dark starry sky. It's an incredibly transcendent marvel to behold... but it makes me feel even worse. The shrouded star, one of trillions and trillions across an ever-expanding universe, reminds me how small I am in the grand scheme of things. How small everyone is.

Oh god, please give me a real steady girlfriend like Kokoro. That's all I'm asking. Fame and fortune would also be great, but all I really need is a hot submissive lady to dump my misery on. I wish she could travel through time and magically appear in my tiny apartment, like so many other characters in isekai mangas and animes. I'd sell my soul to possess that kinky busty beauty queen. That's right, I would literally sell whatever's left of my soul to possess Lady Ejiri.

A bright light suddenly flashes behind me. I spin around, but can't see anything because the room is dark during the eclipse. Did the motor just blow out on my old clunky refrigerator? I turn on a lamp, step toward the kitchen, and stop dead in my tracks when I see something completely fucking unbelievable.

"Holy shit!"

A busty butt-naked Japanese woman is curled up on her knees on my kitchen floor, like Arnold Schwarzenegger in the opening Terminator scene from '84. She looks a lot like...

"Kokoro?"

She rises slowly to her feet, revealing a perfect voluptuous body with a gorgeous face to match. The same body I've been drawing non-stop for the past two years, but with a properly aligned spinal cord. No fucking way!

"はいマスター。 徳川幕府の妾、江尻心です," she replies flatly. (Yes, Master. I am Kokoro Ejiri, humble courtesan for the Tokugawa Shogunate.)

My jaw drops open even more, and my heart beats like a jackhammer in utter shock.

"How did you get here? Why... how the... where the... what the fuck?"

"I was sent through time by the grand wizard Abe no Seimei."

"Seriously? That medieval ying-yang freak I learned about in school?"

"Correct, master. Abe had a fierce rivalry with my old master Denji, so he kidnapped his favorite courtesan and used the magic power of the white fox to banish me to a far future time, to serve a new master."

"Oh my god, oh my god! I must be dreaming."

"No dream, master. I have been cursed to serve you as a concubine."

"What the fuck is going on? This is like a porn parody of Bleach or fucking Naruto!"

"Who is Naruto, master?"

"How can I even begin to tell you?! I'm talking to a naked whore from fucking 1600! I thought you only existed in my mind!"

"I truly existed then, and I am truly existing now in your living quarters, master. What year is this, and what is your name?"

"It's 2023, and my name is Riku Date."

"Riku Date, that is a lovely name, meaning 'Intelligent Leader.' My name means 'Good Heart.'"

She steps slowly away from the kitchen and looks around my tiny apartment, marvelling at my meager postmodern possessions.

"Living quarters in 2023 are so very different from 1600."

"No shit, Sherlock," I chortle incredulously. "Don't bother asking me who Sherlock is."

She gazes curiously out the window at the solar eclipse over the Tokyo skyline. "There was also a solar eclipse when the wizard kidnapped me. He must have channeled magic power from the cosmic alignment to open a time portal and send me through it," she explains flatly. She doesn't seem to care that her naked body is visible to anyone in the apartment building across the street. Not surprising for a lady who was cooped up in a harem chamber every day, isolated from the real world.

"Edo is so much bigger now, and so... strange."

"Edo is called Tokyo now. It's the capital of a united Japan, with no more warring clans. The world has changed a lot since..." I sink down into an easy chair, laughing insanely while gazing at her huge tits. "Holy fuck, holy fuck, I have to be dreaming. I must have fallen asleep while I was drawing my story over there."

I point toward the manuscript of Kinky Kokoro #4. She goes over there and browses through the pages with a blank expression, watching her cartoon likeness get pussywhipped by Denji.

"This is exactly what happened to me, master!" she beams. "Denji tied me up and whipped my body just like that, and he said those very words to me, shortly before I was kidnapped and sent through time. Abe no Seimei must have used his strong psychic powers to inspire these illustrated papyrus manuscripts in your mind, preparing you for my arrival."

"Of course, that makes perfect sense," I groan toward the many cracks in the plaster ceiling. "By the way, 'illustrated papyrus manuscripts' is a really archaic expression. We call them manga books now. The pornographic ones are called hentai mangas."

"I see, master. Your hentai manga is excellently composed. Highly seductive artwork."

"The critics agree with you. They call it 'a breath of fresh air in the stale worn-out toon porn genre.'"

"What is a toon porn jan-a-ra, master?"

I groan in sheer frustration. "Look, I'm not a good teacher, especially for someone who's supposed to have been dead for centuries. This bullshit always happens in anime shows, but now I have no fucking idea what to..."

I groan again in sheer frustation... but then a naughty idea pops into my dirty mind. If this is just a dream, I better get some hot kinky action before I wake up.

"Say, Kokoro... will you really do everything I tell you to?"

"Yes, master. I will serve your every base carnal desire, and truly enjoy it."

"I'll be damned." I stroll over to her with a slimy grin, with my dick starting to press against my pants. "I'm your destined future master, so I order you to lie down on my futon."

"What is a foo-tahn?"

"Lie down on that," I grunt, pointing at an unmade bed along the southern wall.

"Yes, master." She strolls over to the fold-down futon, tosses the top sheet and comforter onto the floor, and lies face-up on the bottom sheet, resting her dolled-up geisha head on a cheap lumpy pillow. Her DDD breasts look even better in that position. Less constrained by gravity.

I've spent so many hours of my life fantasizing about wild bondage sex, but now I have no idea what to do with this medieval timewarping wench. I better start simple, and get more creative as I go along. The same approach I take to drawing and writing. I go over to a shelf full of leathery toys and tricks that I've collected over the years; using them occasionally on perky hookers.

"Let's start with BDSM 101, baby. I'm gonna tie you up with some good sheepshank knots, like I learned in Boy Scouts."

"Tie me up like a man, master."

I grab a bunch of hemp rope and use it to tie her to the metal bedframe, stretching her body just like Denji did to her on that ho.

"God damn, that's hot," I murmur as my cock rises to full mast, pressing hard against my khakis. I strip nude and jerk my johnson nice and slow while pondering my next move. I finally let go of my dick and grab a cheap Chinese riding crop that I bought on Rakuten. The last time I used it was three weeks ago, on an eighteen year-old Harajuku whore with neon purple anime-inspired hair. He name was Aoi, which means 'holly flower.' I ripped off Aoi's schoolgirl sailor costume, tied her up like a hog, whooped her like a stallion, and "deflowered" her tight little pussy. Hard.

Back in the present scene, Kokoro sighs pleasantly in anticipation, then shrieks in ecstasy as the crop lands square on her clit.

"Oh, fuck yes! That is so good!"

"Say 'thank you, master.'"

"Thank you, master! Please lash my maidenhead much more!"

I gladly oblige, striking her pretty pink maidenhead over and over and over.

"Oh god, you pleasure my erogenous zone so well! Thank you, master."

I grab a bigger demon tail whip from my shelf, and grin devilishly. "Let's see if your 'erogenous zone' extends to your big fucking tits."

The leather tip stings her heaving bosoms with manly vigor (to borrow a phrase from every stupid romance novel I ever read.) Kokoro thrashes about in bondage while moaning deliciously, rattling the futon loudly against the wooden floor.

"Oh, great Buddha! Your painful pleasure is simply divine!"

"Damn. Those trendy Harajuku sluts never said that to me."

I whip her tits and pussy a dozen more times apiece while stroking my cock, and she loves every second of it. This is definitely not a dream, because I can distinctly smell her medieval cherry blossom perfume and taste her salty sweat on my leather riding crop, and I always wake up long before I get this far with a hot dream-girl. I'm gonna ride this twisted fairy tale as far as it can possibly go, with the same intensity I bring to my comic books.

"Light up that candle, master. Cover my body with hot wax, like you made Denji do to me in your papyrus manuscripts. I mean, your hentai."

"Fuck yeah, bitch. Let me stand next to your fire."

I grab an old box of matches from Sailor Moon Otona Kurabu, a sexy sailor girl-themed hostess club that closed five years ago. Then I light up one of the cheap white candles that I keep around in case the Tokyo Electric Company cuts off my juice again for nonpayment. Kokoro moans awkwardly in erotic anticipation, and groans harshly when the first drops of wax land on her pointy brown nipples.

"Oh shit! That is so good! Come on baby, light my fire!"

I chuckle at her unawareness of the existence of Jim Morrisson, Jimi Hendrix, or anyone else since that solar eclipse in 1600. She's having a gay old time. I flick some more hot paraffin all over her pretty boobies.

"Thank you, master!"

I turn her tan asian boobies nice and white, feeling a nice surge of macho bravado.

"Please wax my pussy, master," she groans.

I chuckle again at her unintentional humor, then I wax her hoo-ha like a Brazillian beach volleyball player.

"Oh fucking Buddha! Thank you, master!"

I keep flicking that candle until her pink pussy turns completely white, and she literally can't take it anymore.

"Shit, shit, shit! Oh please, stop playing with me like a girl, master. Womanize me with your throbbing dragonian 陰茎!"

Damn, those Harajuku "valley girls" never compared my penis to a dragon. I'm also getting tired of fooling around, so I get down to serious business on the futon. I get right on top of her, stretch my arms and legs out to match her ho, and slam my throbbing dragonian manhood up her wax-encrusted womanhood.

"Oh fuck, yes! Ravish my body so hard, like a samurai fresh from victory!"

Her good courtesan acting skills urge me onward. I fuck her harder and harder and harder, with my flabby hips crashing rapidly against her yoga-toned thighs. A maddening fleshy smacking sound mixes with the loud metallic creaking of the old futon.

"Oh great Buddha, you pound my pussy so much better than Denji Tanaka!"

"Fucking right. Who's your daddy, bitch?"

"Uh... my father is Souta Ijiri, a rice farmer from Chiba Prefecture."

"Shut the fuck up!"

I cover her mouth with one hand, and smack her left hip repeatedly with the other. She groans loudly against my hand as I keep fucking her like a maniac. I'm totally in the zone, completely forgetting how ridiculous the situation is.

She finally reaches a very authentic orgasm, squirting all over my crotch and my bedsheets. Her hot clear female ejaculate sends me right over the edge. I pull out and blast her flat sweaty belly with thick splooge, growling fiercely and literally seeing stars. I collapse onto her amazing body, burying my face in her big soft breasts and nursing her pointy nipples like my life depends on it. The best sex I've ever had, by far.

"Thank you so much, master. I love being your exclusive harem girl. I am much better than those hentai sailor sluts that decorate your walls."

My heavy postcoital trance soon fades, and the moon slides away from the sun, returning Tokyo to an ordinary hot summer afternoon. The birds resume their incessant monotonous chatter, and the awestruck humans down on the sidewalk resume their workaday lives. Everything goes back to normal after the solar eclipse, except in my tiny rent-controlled apartment on the fifth floor. Kokoro Ejiri is still breathing softly beneath my flabby body, caressing me with tender loving care.

Reality returns with a vengeance, filling me with crushing dread. How can I possibly keep my loyal time-travelling "servant" a secret, in this humble adode on Tenjin Street, near a 7/11 and an Apple Store? What would happen if take her out on the town, and she starts spouting obscure references to the Tokugawa Shogunate like they just happened a week ago?

Something tells me this won't play out like a standard lighthearted commercial isekai story. It's gonna be much, much worse.

(To be continued...)

JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
136 Followers