All Comments on 'Kinky Kris Ch. 01'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
NICE START

Real nice lead in, but we need to know where it goes from here. Please give us more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really liked it, but....

.....slamming the door so quickly as you did with the ending was not good. Such a great build up, fantastic in-depth background characterization, and plot possibilities that could go almost anywhere had me hooked. Then: BAM! Turn off the lights! We're closed! Go home!

No real clue what you will have in the next installment; and I will read it with high hopes; but I think you should probably have included it with this one. I love reading a good series, but multiple, less-than-a-full-page short chapters, dribbled out, are too hard to follow and stay invested in. Crossing my fingers 'cause this story has such potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good psychological background

I thought the slow evolution from "good Christian boy" to a likely bisexual man questioning where to go with his life was well done.

Too many of these stories go from "Hi" to night-long multiple orgasms in about one paragraph. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES