Kinky Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie felt a little emasculated, yet he was surprised by the salty sweet mixture of his cum and her pussy wetness. It wasn't half bad!

Maxine closed her eyes and allowed the pleasure to consume her, while her mind went back to Uncle Joe.

Or specifically, to his cock.

To Uncle Joe's big cock.

To Uncle Joe's big, hard cock.

To Uncle Joe's big, hard cock in her hand.

To Uncle Joe's big, hard cock as it had erupted with that big load of cum!

"Oh fuck, don't stop, don't fucking stop eating my cunt!" Maxine ordered, her orgasm so close.

Charlie kept lapping away, until his wife pushed his face roughly into her wetness.

"Fuck!" Maxine screamed as she erupted, coating her husband's face with her cunt cum.

Charlie lapped up the excessive cum, now willingly, while he also struggled to breathe.

Maxine let him go, and Charlie indulged himself in a deep breath of air before saying, "Well, that was a new experience."

"Sorry, I was just really horny," Maxine apologised, looking down at her husband and his soaked face.

"I'm not complaining," he said. "I'm just really sorry I've been pushing you away for so long."

"I understand," Maxine said, but added, "but we are in this together."

"I know, I know," he said. "It's just that I blame myself for all of it!"

"Oh honey," Maxine said, hopping off the counter and hugging her man, who looked so vulnerable.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," she said.

After a minute, Maxine asked, after a brief kiss, "Did you enjoy the creampie?"

"I can't believe you made me do that!"

"I didn't hear a no," Maxine smiled.

"You want a no? Okay, no, It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be."

"You liked it, then," Maxine said, kissing him again.

"I plead the Fifth."

* * * * *

The next day Uncle Joe requested, "Would you please bathe me again?"

"Sure," Maxine agreed, having been trying to think of a subtle way of hinting for the same thing. She'd even dreamt of his big cock last night, and really wanted to see it again.

"Great," he said, while he finished eating the breakfast she'd prepared for him.

Ten minutes later he was in the tub again, and five minutes after that, his cock was hard again. This time Maxine didn't hesitate to take it in her hand and ask, "Do you want to come again, Joe?"

"I'm sorry, but if I do is that okay?"

"No worries," Maxine assured him as she began stroking it, beginning not at all absently like yesterday, but this time doing it quite deliberately. "A dick like this shouldn't have to lie flaccid for very long."

"Agreed," Uncle Joe chuckled. "It used to get daily action."

"I bet it did," Maxine smiled, imagining it getting said action in her mouth or her pussy.

"Yeah, getting old sucks," he sighed, wondering If he could get her to suck it. A hand job while bathing was pretty tame, and she was barely even cheating, but her sucking his cock would definitely be crossing a line. His new apparently uncaring attitude might seem odd after all his years of unstinting kindness to the young couple, but he was following a plan of seducing them both, which in the long run should greatly benefit the emotional health of all three of them.

"Well, it feels like it's still functioning well," Maxine said, feeling the hard shaft pulsing in her hand.

"Yeah, the stuff under the hood is still pristine, even though the vehicle's exterior has seen better times," Joe said.

"Well, you just need to let a few other people check out what's under the hood," she advised, rubbing her finger over his cock head as she stroked him.

"That feels so good, Maxine," he said, then decided to say the words he really wanted to, but knew he shouldn't, "If you weren't married, I'd show you how my engine is still revving at full speed."

"Mmmmmm, Uncle Joe," Maxine purred. "I'm not sure you could keep up with my ferocious appetite."

"Oh, I'd keep up or die trying," he groaned from her busy hands, before adding with a chuckle, "and wouldn't that be the ultimate way to go?"

"Only if you came first, and then went," Maxine countered, encouraging this crazy conversation to continue.

"Well, that goes without saying," he moaned, as his hard cock pulsed in her hand.

"Are you going to come for me, Big Joe?" Maxine asked.

"Big Joe?," he moaned.

"Yep, because your penis is just so big."

"It's definitely called a cock," he corrected. "It's crude and earthy, not some highbrow facet of my anatomy to be found on page 327 of a textbook."

"Sorry," she smiled at him, not that he could see it, "Your cock is just so big."

"Don't stop stroking that big cock, Maxine," he groaned and kind of ordered.

"Come for me, Big Joe," Maxine ordered, as her free hand darted under her skirt to her wet pussy. "Let me see that big cock shoot another big load, just like it did for me yesterday!"

"Oh, fuck Maxine, keep talking nasty," Joe said, loving to see this sweet younger woman turning foul-mouthed.

As Maxine pumped his cock and rubbed herself frantically, her words turning herself on too, she added, "I love your big cock, Uncle Joe. If I wasn't married, I'd suck that big dick until you came down my throat, or all over my face!"

"Oh fuck, I'd fuck your face and turn you into my cum-hungry slut," Joe grunted, imagining the pretty woman he'd jerked off over quite a few times, as he shot a load straight into the air.

"Yessssss," Maxine moaned, her orgasm so close, seeing his cannon erupt pushing her to the brink of ecstasy.

"Yes, come my sexy vixen," Joe groaned, as it was obvious even to a blind man she was coming from jerking him off, which somehow made his intense orgasm even more so. "Come for your Big Uncle Joe!"

Permission granted, and watching Uncle Joe's glorious cock erupting, and feeling it pulsing in her hand, was all she needed in order to release the orgasm she so desperately craved. "Fuuuuuuck!!"

"Good girl," Uncle Joe encouraged, as his own orgasm dwindled. "Such a good girl."

"Yes, Uncle Joe, I came for you," Maxine said, wanting him to know it was his big cock and his words that had gotten her off.

"You really like my big cock, don't you?" Uncle Joe asked, as Maxine continued slowly and gently stroking it.

"It's just so big and beautiful," Maxine said, a little disappointed that in the heat of her own lust, most of his cum had ended up in the bathwater.

"Yeah, it's always had a mystical power over the ladies," Joe said, "as well as some men."

"You've fucked men?" Maxine asked, that surprising her.

"Yeah, a few, and I've been sucked by many," Uncle Joe admitted. "You'd be surprised by how many kickass military men love dick."

"I guess I would," Maxine said dreamingly, still recovering from her glorious orgasm. "Although I suppose they were just unable to resist such an amazing dick."

"That's often been my experience," Uncle Joe admitted, loving how his cock had brought out this lustful side of her. He already had plans for tomorrow to perhaps get her sucking his dick.

"Hard to believe you never got married," Maxine said, still with her hand around his dick, not ever wanting to let it go.

"Yeah, many of them have tried to snare me," he laughed, before dropping a hint of what Maxine could have, "although I bedded a lot of married women, they just weren't married to me."

"You hound dog," Maxine laughed, moving her hand away from her leaking pussy and reluctantly, also from Uncle Joe's addicting cock. God, she was tempted to suck it or get fucked by it right now.

She helped him out of the tub and dried him off.

That night she fucked Charlie again.

That night he came too quickly again.

Thus, that night Charlie ate his second creampie... this time a little more eagerly... and without her needing to ask.

* * * * *

Maxine was stuck at work late as the jury was still out on a major case, which was a disappointment for her: no Uncle Joe's cock to stroke or to drool over. So Charlie would have to bathe him.

She called Charlie and told him he'd have to go over and help Uncle Joe, and also bathe him.

"Can't he go a day without?" Charlie asked, willing to do almost anything for Uncle Joe, but bathing him seemed a little too much.

"Certainly not; would you like to go a day without a bath?"

"Okay," he said. "But it's kind of weird."

"I don't expect you to suck his dick or anything," she said wickedly, even while she imagined herself doing just that, "just bathe him."

"That would be so disgusting," Charlie, who was a bit of a homophobe, said.

"Unless you want to suck his dick," Maxine wickedly smiled.

"Yes, I so want to suck a 66-year-old man's dick," Charlie agreed sarcastically.

"Hey, after you ate your cum from my pussy so eagerly last night, I have no idea anymore what you might be up for," she teased.

"You made me do that," Charlie protested.

"The first time," she said, "but last night you just went ahead and did it without any prodding at all from me."

"I did that for you," he argued, actually unsure what had made him do it again, other than he'd liked doing it the first time.

"Sure, sure," she said, "now don't go swallowing his cum without me there. Or at least without telling me all about it afterwards."

"I hate you," he said, obviously not meaning it.

"Hate you too," she replied equably, before adding, "don't forget: you have to wash his dick, too."

"What? No way!" he said, but she'd already hung up.

Half an hour later, Charlie was awkwardly washing Joe, and was a little surprised first by how big Joe's dick was, and then that it got hard while he washed him.

Charlie joked, trying to make the situation less awkward, even as he wondered whether Joe got hard when his wife bathed him, "It's good to know you can still get it up."

Joe responded, thinking maybe he could get a hand job from Charlie too, "Shit, how old do you think I am?"

"Sorry, man," Charlie laughed, feeling a little guilty for what he'd said and thought.

"Dude, I can still fuck," Uncle Joe informed him.

"Sorry, man," Charlie repeated, as he washed Uncle Joe's stomach.

"No worries," Uncle Joe said. "It's just that I have no way to release it like I used to."

"Man, that sucks."

"Oh, to have someone sucking it again," Joe sighed, deliberately over-dramatically.

"Tell me about it," Charlie said, although he couldn't really share that complaint.

"Maxine doesn't blow you?" Uncle Joe asked.

"No, no, she does it a lot," he said. "Well, she did before the whole kid thing blew up in my face."

"There weren't many days when I was younger when I didn't at least get a blow job or a pussy," Joe said.

"We used to be like that," Charlie reminisced.

"And almost always with a different woman," Joe added.

"No way!"

"You've only been with Maxine?"

"Yeah, and I'm her only as well," Charlie clarified. It wasn't until then that he realized his wife had obviously seen Joe's big dick, and she must have washed it, since she'd made a point of telling him to do it.

That won't remain true for long, Joe thought to himself. "That's crazy in today's world."

"I know," Charlie agreed as he pondered, Is that why she's suddenly been so horny? Joe's dick is way bigger than mine. Fuck! He said, a little in awe of Joe's cock and with a sudden rush of insecurity coursing through him, "Maxine says I'm supposed to wash your privates. Is that okay?"

"Yes, please," Joe said. "Soap your hand up first."

"Um, okay," Charlie said, still not believing he was doing this.

After a moment, Charlie took a deep breath and moved his hand to Joe's dick. He slowly placed his hand around it like it was delicate.

Joe groaned and asked, "I know this may sound like an awkward request, but could you stroke it?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's just... well... I... um..." Joe played at feeling sheepish, even though he was actually playing with Charlie, drawing him in like he had Maxine. "I could use some tension relief."

"Um, okay, I guess," Charlie said, as he wrapped his hand around the big dick, feeling so awkward, and yet he felt his own cock begin to harden.

"Thanks bud, that feels so good," Joe moaned.

"You have a pretty big cock," Charlie observed as he slowly stroked it.

"Yeah, size matters," Joe said, knowing from Maxine that Charlie was a lot smaller than he. He also knew from his own past that men with smaller cocks were often insecure and in awe of bigger dicks, and although this next wasn't always the case... he'd been sucked by and had fucked guys with huge cocks... most cock suckers weren't very well endowed.

"Does it?" Charlie said, the just-mentioned insecurity immediately coursing through him.

"For sure," Joe said. "Women love big dicks."

"Yeah, of course they do," Charlie said, acting as if he too had a big cock, his actual cock now confusingly hard, while he couldn't take his eyes off of Joe's cock.

"Don't stop Charlie, that feels so good," Joe urged, loving how easily he'd just convinced a straight married guy to jerk him off.

Charlie kept jerking until Joe grunted and shot his load into the air, just like the prior two times with Maxine.

"Oh yeah, you can really work a dick over," Joe complimented his... his 'handler' I guess you could call him, after he was done.

"I've had lots of practice," Charlie joked.

'You have, have you?" Joe asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Wow... no.. I mean... with my own dick!" Charlie clarified.

"Oh, sure," Joe chuckled. "I just figured maybe you were one of the growing number of otherwise straight guys who sucked dick."

"What? Why?" Charlie said, as he urgently yanked his hand away from Uncle Joe's cock, having just realized he was still stroking it. "I'm 100% straight!"

"Hey, no worries, and no judging," Joe reassured him. Or at least Charlie thought it was meant reassuringly, but he wasn't certain. "I only meant I've met a lot of straight guys who couldn't resist sucking big dicks."

"What? You've been with guys?" Charlie asked, shocked.

"Not been with," Joe denied, but added, "I've just been sucked by a lot of men, and have even fucked quite a few of them."

"No way," Charlie said.

"Oh yeah," Joe said. "To be honest, guys are generally lots better cock suckers than women are."

"What?" Charlie said, everything Joe saying baffling him more. He'd never imagined Joe as a player, or as gay.

"Yeah, maybe it's because they understand what a blow job should feel like from the inside out, or maybe they're just natural cock suckers," Joe shrugged. "Either way, guys sure can suck dick, and they always swallow."

"Wow," Charlie said.

"Plus," Joe said, loving the stunned tone emerging from Charlie's mouth and planting seeds for the future, "plus, fucking a guy is great, too."

"I can't imagine," Charlie said, and he couldn't.

"I'm serious, hearing a guy begging to get dicked, and then whimpering as I pounded him from behind was always exhilarating," Joe said. "I mean fucking that General in the ass a few hours after he'd publicly humiliated me in front of my men, was amazing."

"Shit Joe, I couldn't have imagined you like that!"

"Yeah, my past was pretty wild."

"So I'm learning," Charlie said, as he helped Joe out of the tub.

"Thanks for the hand job," Joe said.

"No problem," Charlie said, noticing he was still hard.

* * * * *

That night Charlie was horny as fuck, and he jerked off before falling asleep after Maxine phoned to say she wouldn't be home until after nine.

He couldn't push Uncle Joe's big cock out of his head.

It was so hard.

It was so long.

It was so thick.

* * * * *

The next morning, Charlie asked Maxine, "Do you want me to go and bathe Joe tonight, or are you going to?"

"I should be home early, so I can," Maxine offered, already craving to feel it in her hand again. "Plus, you'll have to do it all next week while I'm in Washington."

"Right," Charlie said. "You're leaving Monday, right?"

"Yeah, 6:30 in the morning flight," Maxine nodded, going away for four days of litigation in a government health care case.

"I couldn't believe he got hard," Charlie mentioned.

"Did he?" Maxine asked, surprised.

"Did he for you?"

"Yeah, it was no big deal," Maxine shrugged.

"Well, it was kind of a big deal," Charlie disagreed. "He's pretty damn big."

"Yeah, he's hung all right," Maxine nodded casually, as if it wasn't a big deal to her. Which of course it definitely was.

Charlie wanted to tell her he'd jerked him off, and also to ask if she had, yet he couldn't force out the words. If she hadn't, he'd look gay. And if she had, he'd feel jealous and still look gay.

That evening Maxine was again slowly jerking him off, when Joe said, "God, that feels so good, Maxine."

"You really do have a magnificent cock," Maxine said, completely entranced by its size.

"Yeah, I bet you've been thinking about it since you saw it last, haven't you?" Joe asked.

"Uncle Joe!" Maxine rebuked him in a playful, mocking, shocked tone.

"Tell me, Maxine," Joe said, as she slowly stroked his cock. "What have you been thinking about?"

"I really don't think I should say," Maxine said coyly, having had her attention stuck on this cock non-stop during the past couple of days.

"Tell me, Maxine," Joe repeated, his voice sterner.

Maxine felt a rush down her spine that went directly to her pussy. She'd never met a man who talked to her like that, except for some judges under totally different circumstances. "Your cock, your big fat cock."

"What about it?"

"I just can't stop thinking about it," Maxine admitted.

"What exactly do you keep thinking about it, Maxine?"

"Oh, Uncle Joe," Maxine said. "It's just so wrong."

"Now Maxine, if there were no rules, no shoulds or shouldn'ts, tell me what you'd want to do with this big fat cock," Joe ordered firmly.

"To suck it," Maxine blurted out, so mesmerized by its sheer size.

"You can if you want to," Joe pointed out.

"No, I can't," Maxine denied, even as her mouth was watering for it.

"Oh, I bet you'd look so sexy with a mouthful of my cock," Joe encouraged her, now knowing it was only a matter of time before her pretty lips really would be wrapped around his dick. "Too bad I can never see that while it's happening."

"Oh, it's so tempting, Uncle Joe," Maxine said, unable to break her gaze away from his dick.

"Just one quick suck, Maxine," Joe suggested. "I haven't had a woman suck my dick in years."

"Just one quick suck?" Maxine asked with sudden hope, thinking she'd just be helping him.

"Yeah, just a quick suck," Joe nodded. "But why don't you help me out of the tub first?"

"Sure," Maxine said, as she released her unnoticed (by her, not him) but endless grasp on his throbbing cock.

A minute later he was out and standing erect in two senses of the phrase with his back to the tub, and she dropped to her knees before him. She asked, as she resumed stroking his glorious member, "Are you sure you want me to suck you?"

"Yes, Maxine," he said, "very sure," as he took hold of his dick and tapped her lips with it. "But I also want you to tell me how much you want to suck my cock."

"Oh, Uncle Joe, I've wanted to suck your big cock since I first saw it," Maxine said, now desperate to feel it in her mouth.

"Music to my ears! And now show me, Maxine," Joe ordered. "Show me how much you want my big cock in that pretty mouth of yours."

"Just a quick suck, then," Maxine said as she opened her mouth and took the big cock into it.

"Oh yes, Maxine, suck my cock," Joe moaned, having almost forgotten how good it felt to have a mouth around his cock.