Kinky Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie sucked slowly, hoping to taste more cum, as he felt most of it slowly oozing down his face.

"Yeah, just enjoy my cock, cock sucker," Uncle Joe groaned. "And understand it's a privilege being allowed to worship and service my big dick."

Charlie couldn't agree more! He was undeniably in lust with Uncle Joe's dick. He didn't want this to end. But once it was over... then what? How did you behave normally with someone shortly after you sucked his dick? Was there etiquette for such a situation? If so, what would it even look like?

A minute later, Joe pulled out and said gruffly, suddenly man to man, "Thanks, Charlie. I needed that."

"Yeah, no problem," Charlie said, still on his knees.

"Sorry about the cock sucker name calling," Joe said. "I get a little rough and dominant in the heat of the moment."

"No worries," Charlie said, and then added for reasons he couldn't explain, "I kind of liked it."

"You did, did you?"

"I mean, it was okay," Charlie said, realizing how pathetic he sounded.

"Dude, it's okay, you just sucked your first cock, I'm sure you're still trying to process that."

"I can't believe I just did it."

"Did you like it?"

"I did," Charlie admitted, knowing he couldn't lie to Charlie, he'd always been able to see right through him.

"Well, I think you're a natural at it," Joe complimented, when in truth he found most men were naturals when given the opportunity to suck a dick.

"Really?" Charlie asked, his head still spinning at what he'd done.

"Oh yeah, you have a great cock sucking mouth," Joe complimented.

"That's the strangest compliment I never imagined getting," Charlie chuckled awkwardly.

"Still hard?"

"Yeah."

"Need to come?"

"Yeah."

"Don't," Joe said. "Save it for Maxine."

"That may be problematic," Charlie said, "she's still three days away."

"Good point," Joe admitted, but left it at that.

That night Charlie jerked off to shemale porn.

The next day and the one after that, he sucked Joe's cock. The first time he swallowed his load and got a total high from taking such a massive amount in his mouth. The second time he took a complete facial, which was also exciting. He couldn't explain why, but he was now addicted to cum. It had begun with eating his own load out of his wife's pussy, then culminated with his first time sucking Joe. Cum from either source had an odd, slightly salty taste. Cum felt so good splattering his face. He couldn't get enough of it!

On the morning Maxine was coming home, Charlie went over and savoured a nice cum breakfast, sucking Uncle Joe's cock while Joe listened to the morning news.

Maxine caught an earlier flight home, craving Joe's cock, but she didn't tell Charlie. When the Uber dropped her off at her house, instead of going inside to greet her husband, she went directly to Uncle Joe's, left her suitcase just inside his entrance, and found Joe watching television. Or rather, of course, listening to television.

"Miss me?" Maxine asked, dressed in sexy sheer stockings he couldn't see, but would soon feel.

"You're back," Joe said, as he suddenly felt Maxine sitting in his lap.

"I am," Maxine said, and repeated, "Did you miss me?"

"A little," Joe said, as he moved his hand to her legs. "Mmmmm, I've wanted to feel these silky legs for years."

"You like my nylon-clad legs?" she asked, knowing her legs were amazing, and knowing nylons were a secret weapon that few women still used anymore even though men loved them.

"Yeah; you dressed up for me?"

"Is that bad?" Maxine purred, as she wiggled her ass and felt his big cock stirring beneath her.

"Miss my cock?" Joe asked.

"Maybe a little," Maxine said coyly.

"Only a little?" Joe cross examined the attorney, as he reached his hand under her dress and felt the tops of her stockings. "Mmmmmm, nice."

"Okay, a lot," Maxine admitted. "I can't ever stop thinking about your big cock, Uncle Joe."

"And you came right here before even going home?" Joe asked, as his hand disappeared under her dress.

"Is that bad?" Maxine asked coyly, as she parted her legs some more.

"Only if you're not my little slut," he said, moving his hand to her shaved pussy and discovering she was commando. "You dressed for easy access; you really want my cock, don't you?"

"I really do, Uncle Joe," Maxine said, as she allowed him to trace her pussy with his fingers. "I haven't been able to stop thinking of your cock since I left."

"Then why don't you take it out?"

"Mmmmmmm, no reason, Uncle Joe," she purred, excited to see the cock she'd been dreaming about and masturbating about all week. She quickly dropped to her knees, fished it out, and took it into her mouth.

"Did I give you permission to suck me?" Joe asked dominantly.

Maxine was surprised, and she backed off and apologised, "Sorry. Don't you want me to suck you?"

"Actually, I want you to give me a nylon-clad foot job."

"Oh, I've never done that before," she said, as she got onto the couch and brought her feet to his cock.

"Good girl," he moaned, his firm tone now melted away, as he felt her nylon soles touching his dick. He hadn't had this done to him in over a decade.

"You like this, Uncle Joe?" she asked, happy she still did yoga regularly, and thus this was physically easy to do.

"Yeah, my sexy married slut," he said, always enjoying reminding a married woman she was indeed married.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Maxine said.

"I can," he said. "Big cocks have the power to turn good girls into naughty, cock craving, cum swallowing sluts."

"Check and check," she said, her pussy burning as she admired his big dick.

"Horny?"

"You've already felt my pussy, it's soaked."

"Then why don't you come and sit on Uncle Joe's lap?" he suggested, deciding it was time to fuck this hot insatiable slut.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" Maxine asked. Yes, she certainly did want to feel that dick in her pussy. Yes, yes, yes! But, that would be an entirely new level of cheating. A hand job? Semi innocent. A blow job? Kind of bad. Foot job? Back down to relatively innocent. But fucking another man was bad, bad, bad!

"I'm telling you to get over here and drop that wet pussy on my cock," Joe said with total clarity. "I can't count the number of times you've sat on my lap and left me high and hard. But today I'm finally going to get some of that young pussy of yours."

"God, that's so tempting," Maxine admitted as she stared at his cock. She'd fantasized about Joe's dick in her pussy... literally every day this week... but although fantasy was amazing and had led to a few good orgasms in the hotel, reality was suddenly looming before her so excitingly... but also so scarily.

"Now, slut," he ordered. "You don't have much time before Charlie starts wondering where you are."

"Shit, I never told him I was coming home early," Maxine said, realizing he was likely already driving to the airport to pick her up.

"That omission was deliberate, so you could stop by and get fucked by me," Joe said.

"Not fucked per se, but I definitely wanted some alone time with you and your cock," Maxine admitted readily, still slowly rubbing his cock with her feet.

"You knew I'd want to fuck you, didn't you?"

"I wasn't sure," she said, having wondered if that would be the natural progression.

"And you've fantasized about having my big cock in that tight pussy of yours, haven't you?" he pushed, knowing the answer.

"Yes," she admitted.

"Often?"

"Yes."

"So get that slut pussy over here and sit on my lap, Maxine," Joe ordered firmly. "You need this even more than I do."

"Fuck, I can't believe I'm doing this," Maxine said, as she took her feet off his cock, stood, up, crawled across the sofa to him, and slowly, deliberately, lowered herself onto his eight-inch missile.

"Good girl," Joe moaned, as he smiled, feeling the wet pussy lowering itself on his cock.

"Don't you mean I'm a bad girl? "Maxine asked, torn between playful and fatalistic as she sat on his lap and took his entire eight inches in her pussy... then feeling so full. Eight inches was substantially more filling than five.

"You love being my bad girl, don't you?" he asked, as she sat down completely on his lap.

"I know it's so wrong," she said, "but I just can't say no to you."

"Because you're my slut, right Maxine?"

"Yes, Uncle Joe, I'm your slut," Maxine moaned as she began to slowly grind on him.

"I'm going to be fucking this pussy all the time from now on."

"I can't say no to you, Uncle Joe," Maxine moaned, as she rested her hands on his knees for balance and added, "or to your big fat cock."

"I know," Joe groaned, enjoying her wet, tight pussy.

"Fuck, you're so big, "Maxine moaned.

"And you're so tight."

"I won't be, once you drill my pussy a time or two," Maxine said, enjoying this slow riding, but really wanting to be bent over and pounded from behind. Or tossed onto her back, her legs spread wide, and really drilled.

"You particularly love being a submissive slut on your knees, don't you?" Uncle Joe surmised; most women did, from his experience.

"I do love a man who knows what he wants, and takes it."

"Get on all fours on the couch, my cock hungry slut," he ordered.

"Yes Uncle Joe!" she complied very eagerly.

Joe got up slowly, felt around for her hips, adjusted his position behind her, and slid inside.

"Ooooooooh, yes, Uncle Joe," she moaned loudly, as all eight inches filled her again.

"Tell me what you want, Maxine," Joe demanded as he began fucking her... neither slow nor fast. "And I want details, don't hold back."

"I want you to fuck me rough and hard! To pull my hair! Call me names! Make me your complete fuck toy!" Maxine listed, so filled with lust that she uttered words that had never escaped her lips before.

Joe moved his hands to her hips and obliged, now slamming into her.

"Mother fucker!" she screamed, as the cock somehow went even deeper than she'd thought possible.

"This pussy is mine to use whenever I want from now on," Joe growled, as he slammed into her.

"Oh yes, Uncle Joe, you own my pussy," Maxine agreed, the pleasure growing inside her unlike anything she'd ever felt before... as she discovered that yes indeed, size fucking matters.

"Yeah, I'm going to wear this pussy out," he said, slamming his body into Maxine, who was moaning loudly.

"Oh fuck yes, I love your dick fucking me!" Maxine moaned, as an orgasm was already rising from just a single minute of hard drilling.

Joe reached out, grabbed her hair and pulled, while not slowing down his pounding of the much younger woman.

"Oh yes, use me, treat me like the slut you've turned me into!" Maxine babbled, so close to orgasm.

"Come for me slut, come all over my big cock," Joe demanded, now fiercely yanking her hair, and slamming his entire body into hers.

"Oh yes, fuck, Uncle Joe," Maxine babbled. "So close... oh fuck... Joe... fuck... fuck... fuck... yes Joe!!!!"

"That's it, slut," Joe said, as he felt her come, feeling her wetness tornado-ing around his thrusting cock.

"Oooooooooh," was all Maxine could utter, as the most intense orgasm of her life by far ripped through her.

Joe fucked her for another minute through her orgasm, not yet ready to come himself, and wishing to give this sexy vixen multiple orgasms.

"So good," Maxine said as he kept pumping her pussy, a second orgasm seeming to be rising even as the first refused to fade away... something she'd never had happen before... she never had multiple orgasms from sex.

"The best big cock sluts come at least twice, my sexy slut," Joe said, continuing to slam into her.

"I've never come twice," Maxine admitted, as the whirlpool of her first orgasm was blended into the rising tide of another.

"Never say never, my cock slut," Joe said, really giving it to her from behind now... his load beginning to rise... he was happy he'd deposited a load down her husband's mouth a few hours ago.

"Oh God, I've never felt anything like this," she groaned, as her pleasure consumed every corpuscle of her body.

"I know slut, and you'll never be the same," he added, hoping he could outlast her, even though her wet, tight pussy felt fucking amazing!

"Fuck me, fuck your slut," Maxine begged after a couple more minutes of hard pounding, wanting to show him how nasty a slut she could be for him.

"Oh yeah, this is pristine pussy," Joe said, getting the best workout he'd gotten in years.

"Just like your perfect cock," Maxine moaned, her second orgasm now taking centre stage and rising quickly, unlike anything she'd ever felt before.

"Now come for me slut, come for me again," Joe ordered urgently, knowing he was about to bust a nut, but still hoping she'd beat him to it.

"Oh yes Uncle Joe, fuck, oh my God, fuck, fuck, FUCK!" she screamed, glad her husband was on the way to the airport, or he would have definitely heard her screams of ecstasy echoing throughout the duplex building.

"Now, slut!" Joe demanded, about to explode.

"Yesssssssss," she screamed, as her second orgasm of this fuck session swarmed through her.

"Oh fuck, yes," Joe groaned, feeing her wetness as she came, making his balls boil and without issuing any warning to Maxine, he unloaded his load deep into the fertile woman's pussy.

"Oh Joe, no," Maxine moaned, as she felt his load filling her unprotected womb. She made no attempt to escape though, as Joe spewed a huge load into her.

"Don't worry, slut," Joe said reassuringly. "I've deposited hundreds of loads into hundreds of women, without ever resulting in a child."

"So good," she moaned, her entire body usurped of energy.

"Fuck," Joe groaned, as he collapsed onto her, he too completely exhausted.

"Thank you," she whispered, as her orgasm continued to quake through her entire body.

"Anytime, my sexy slut," he said generously (yeah, so incredibly generous), his dick still inside her.

Ten minutes later, cum still slightly leaking from her well-fucked pussy, she was dressed and phoning her husband, "Hey, babe, where are you?"

"Just parking at the airport."

"What? Why?" she feigned surprise.

"To pick you up, of course," he replied, puzzled, the question rather odd.

"I just got home," she said. "I texted you this morning I was returning early and I'd take an Uber."

"I didn't get any text."

"Give me a second." She waited a moment and then said, "Shoot, I guess I didn't press send. Sorry!"

"Well, I guess I'm on my way home without needing to park."

"See you soon."

"Okay."

They said goodbye, and Maxine took her suitcase and went home. She showered and douched, she put on some lingerie, and when he returned, they fucked.

For the next month, Joe fucked Maxine almost every day; he also got head from Charlie a couple days a week.

A month after that, Maxine learned she was pregnant.

She couldn't believe it!

The old bugger had knocked her up!

Partly she was thrilled... she could finally have the child she'd always wanted. Or rather they could have the child they wanted. Yet Charlie wasn't stupid, so he could easily put two and two together, and possibly file for a divorce.

* * * * *

* * * * *

* * * * *

Epilogue:

Maxine didn't wait more than a day before gathering the courage to tell Charlie everything... the hand jobs, the blow jobs, the fucking, and that she was pregnant with a child that obviously wasn't his.

Charlie was shocked... but also relieved. He felt profound relief from the excessive guilt he'd been burdened with from being Joe's secret cock sucker. That was greatly subdued by learning his wife had been doing Uncle Joe too. He was also excited she was pregnant... she was literally glowing. Uncle Joe had given her... them!... the child he'd been unable to. Divorce her? Unthinkable!

Charlie came clean too. The hand jobs. The blow jobs. His addiction to cum.

Maxine was as shocked as Charlie had been when she told him about her infidelities. But she couldn't blame him any more than he'd blamed her, which after a few worrisome moments had been no blame at all.

Then after a lengthy silence, they both broke out in boisterous laughter... upon realizing what a sly devil Uncle Joe was, and how masterfully they'd both been played. And now with everything out in the open, there was no way either of them would start leaving him alone.

They agreed to keep the child... of course... and to raise it as their own. Uncle Joe didn't look all that different from an older version of Charlie, so nobody except the three of them ever needed to know.

Over the next six months Uncle Joe fucked Maxine regularly, got blown by Charlie regularly, and even did them both together on a few occasions. Charlie was amazed at how exciting he found the sight of his wife being fucked by their dear old Uncle Joe.

The ninth month though, Maxine was exhausted so Charlie became Joe's regular cum deposit. Several times she came along to watch her two men... the dominant and the submissive... playing together.

Then one day, Maxine knew it was time... the baby was coming. She waddled next door, since Charlie was over there taking care of Joe, and she walked in just in time to witness her husband spewing a load all over the floor while dressed only in pink stockings, as he was ass fucked by Joe.

"Hey, you've never done my ass," Maxine complained good naturedly.

"I thought you were a good girl," Joe quipped, as he spewed a load into the moaning sissy husband.

"Maxine!" Charlie gasped, this even more embarrassing then revealing he was a cock sucker.

"I see you're trying to replace me as our Uncle Joe's girlfriend," Maxine accused, a little playfully, but also a little jealous her husband was getting that big dick, while she felt like a beached whale.

"Just until you're back on your feet," Joe said.

"Or on my knees?"

"Of course," Joe agreed. "I bet you'll love my dick in your ass."

"Or a double penetration?" Maxine said, mentioning something she'd fantasized about on occasion. "Oooooooooh," Maxine then said, bending over, as she felt about a pint of wetness spilling out of her.

"Honey," Charlie said, quickly reverting to the loving, concerned husband, even though he was still bent over with a dick in his ass.

"My water just broke," she said, looking down at a puddle.

"Oh shit," Charlie said.

"Get going," Joe said, slapping his bottom's ass... one he'd been fucking for the past two weeks after a very easy turn.

"Right, right," Charlie said, as he quickly went and grabbed his jeans.

"You can finish in his ass first, Uncle Joe, I can wait a little while," Maxine offered generously, a little turned on to see her husband get ass fucked.

"Thanks for the generous offer," Joe said. "But I already did."

"Next time I want to watch," Maxine said.

"Of course," Joe said.

Nine hours later, they had a healthy baby girl.

They named her Josephine. Surprisingly, Charlie was the one who suggested the name.

* * * * *

* * * * *

* * * * *

Four weeks later, Maxine got to watch her husband, dressed in sexy lingerie, get ass fucked while moaning like a bitch in heat.

Four more weeks later, Maxine discovered the joys of anal sex.

A week after that, while her mom looked after Josephine, Maxine discovered the pleasure of hosting cocks in her pussy and her ass at the same time.

A few weeks after that, Maxine (and Charlie) discovered the joys of pegging.

And although another heart attack would eventually take their beloved Uncle Joe away from them, he'd forever changed their life... had rekindled their marriage, given them a daughter, and in his will had left them everything... not just title to the house... but the more than $800,000 he had in his investment account.