Kinky Roommate Adventures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It catches me off guard because, up until now, the awkwardness of my lack of clothing has kept interactions to a minimum. Having an extended, close-quarters interaction with a large, visible bulge in the only patch of fabric on my whole body is more than even I bargained for. Mitch's eyes frequently flick down to my nipples, my belly, my bulge, my bare legs. I can't call him out on it because I'm the one who volunteered to wear outrageously little.

I can't help feeling that this conversation, while friendly, is meant to turn the tables on me. It's a power move, I can feel it. Mitch is changing the dynamic. I no long feel like the confident, prior tenant constantly pushing boundaries and flaunting his body; instead, I feel like a vulnerable submissive, caught at my own game.

When the conversation ends with an agreement to spend an evening in the near future at the new bar Mitch mentioned, I excuse myself and turn to head back to my room. To do so I have to turn my cute, bare ass to Mitch, and he gets to watch it orbit and shake for ten or so steps down the hall until I get to my room. I pretend I don't care and force myself to walk slowly. By the time I get to my room, I'm dying to disappear inside and cover up.

Wow. That happened fast, I observe to myself. I wonder what that was all about?

But I had no idea what was really coming.


12