Kinky Schoolteacher Pt. 06

Story Info
The bitter end...
3.9k words
2.8
2.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday, and Mom and Dad didn't have to work. Dad went to Menard's to buy supplies for a home improvement project he had in mind, putting a wood floor in the partially finished basement. Mom was in the kitchen, doing dishes.

According to Dylan's best estimation, his mom's ass was her best physical asset. He stared lazily at it in pajama pants as she scrubbed away at the family's mess.

Dylan said to her, "Did you mean it when you called me a pervert?"

"I dunno. I mean, you can definitely be a pervert if and when you want to be. But is that who you really are beneath it all? I don't think so. I really hope not, anyway."

"What if therapy doesn't help?"

"Therapy can only help if you're ready to do the work and help yourself. Just know this: you are my son, and I believe in you."

"Will you love me even if I am a pervert?"

"I'll love you no matter what, but I won't respect you if you're a pervert. And I won't be bailing you out of jail if you get caught red-handed somewhere you shouldn't be."

He knew that public masturbation was a serious offense, that he was an adult now, and that he could face consequences that would alter his entire life for the worse. But he just couldn't fully accept the reality of his actions. It was as if they belonged to someone else, not him.

He was truly himself with Miss V. That is what he discovered. She had lifted the veil for him, and showed him all of life's secret truths. He felt ready for the knowledge he had learned there, but would his confidence last? Would he always be able to resist the temptation of his own flesh, no matter how horny he got, no matter how hot the women around him were?

He continued to stare at his mom's ass, and wondered if maybe he truly was a pervert, deep down, where only the absolute truth counted.

"I'm going to shower and get ready for the day," his mom stated, as much to the empty room as to her son.

"I'm going to run to Kwik Trip later. I might go to the park to shoot hoops too."

"You're an adult now. Do what you want. Just try to stay out of trouble," she winked at him, a gesture which he found curious.

Sitting in the dining room, scrolling through bikini pics of babes on the Internet, he waited until he was sure he'd given her enough time to get undressed and get the water hot, then Dylan broke into his parents' bedroom and crept stealthfully across the carpet to come to a kneel outside the doorway of their bathroom. The glass of the shower door was foggy, but it did not fully conceal his mother's naked form.

Her tits look good like that, all soaking wet, he thought. They weren't so big that they sagged too far with her years of aging. The nipples were surprisingly tidy little things, with rounded ends. He had expected overgrown areolas and unsightly hairs around those buds, but instead he saw a nice, if smallish, rack.

He discerned that she could not see him through the fog, and already sporting a hard-on, he took his dick out of his shorts, relieving the pressure they had held him down with. He worked the knob, feeling inspired by the sights he was taking in of his mom. Besides her tits, he could see the top of her hairy blond bush. He was grateful that she didn't shave, as there would be nothing to see then but more skin.

She lifted her knee up and rested her foot on a ledge, in order to rub soap suds into her leg. This gave him a full view of her vag for as long as it lasted. She switched legs, showing herself off again. He liked to think, jerking it harder and faster, that she was showing it off for him and him only to see. He knew better, but the power of fantasy in his mind allowed him to take pleasure in the pretty untruths inside him. He pretended she was looking him in the eye while he wanked, yes, that eye.

She finished rinsing and shut the water off. She stepped out of the shower, turning away from him to expose her bare ass while she toweled off.

Dylan recognized he didn't have much time to come, but he was getting there and didn't at all want to stop now. If she caught him, he was toast: a pervert forever. But if he didn't come to the sight of her naked body now, that stone of longing might remain forever unturned

He caught the trail of his orgasm and tried to chase it to a fast end. Sadly for him, he tried a little too hard, overthinking it, and the O receded. He would have to try another approach, but would he have time?

He knew the answer was no when he heard her scream out loud, rushing to cover every private part she had in as few motions as necessary.

"Get, get, get outta here!" She stamped up to him, boldly standing within range of his next cumshot. Something about the way her titties had bounced in the small towel she was wearing as she bounded up to him must've really done it for him, for he jizzed rather suddenly. The come shot out of his spread-open tip, landed against her leg and another second shot on her opposite foot.

She felt what had happened and started flailing about violently, as if that would make the sticky semen go away. Meanwhile her towel had fallen away and here she was dancing wildly before him in the nude like some possessed witch around a fire. Seeing that, he wished he could come again right away.

But his business was done. He stole a full look up between her legs, then got up and ran away holding his dangling junk in his hand.

He got to his room and locked the door.

After his heartbeat had settled in his chest, he took stock and remembered to check his phone. Kinky Miss V. had already texted him. "Where you at?" was all her message said.

He responded, "Give me thirty minutes."

He waited behind the locked door till the last second, when he would rush out hopefully unnoticed and hijack the Grand Prix for another trip to Paradise. You don't deserve Paradise, he told himself disparagingly. But I'm going to get it regardless, he thought in response.

Five minutes before he was going to make his break, a knock came rapping at his door.

"Dylan, it's Mom. Let me in. Now."

"What is it?" he said, unable to make eye contact.

"If you're going to continue to disrespect me in my own home, I'm going to have no choice but to tell you to find your own place to live."

"But I'm still in high school."

"You're eighteen years old. That means you're an adult and can fend for yourself, right? If you don't think you can handle it, fine. Then you gotta change your ways. Cuz I'm not taking one more bit of it, you hear?"

"I hear you, mother. But I doubt you have the guts to follow through."

"Test me and see, child."

"I'm going out."

"Don't bother coming back, until you're ready to change."

"Hopefully I don't ever come back. I can't deal with this bitch any longer."

"What did you say? Young man, did I hear you right?"

"That's right, bitch."

"You are the most disgraceful, ungrateful, undeserving, hateful, perverted, misguided, and dumb young man I have ever met. I'm ashamed to admit that I raised you. After the pain I went through bringing you into the world, this is the thanks I get?"

"Maybe if you better met my needs, we wouldn't run into such a problem."

"And what needs have I not met? I make you breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I clean up after you hand and foot. I tell your teachers you're a good kid at heart, that you need a second chance. I go to bat for you every chance I get. What more do you want from me? A miserable handjob? What?"

"That would be nice."

"Mothers don't give their sons handjobs!" she shrieked.

"If you won't listen to me and what I want, how can you expect me to do the same?"

"Because it's indecent. It's unbelievable that you could even want that. It's downright wrong."

"But it's me, and that's who I fucking am, Mom."

"So I'm just another piece of meat to you? That's what you're saying, do you realize?"

"No, mom. I love you. It's just that I love you more than I should."

"More than heaven could bear to see, I'm afraid."

"I've got to go, now, Mom. I'm running late."

"Running late for what?"

"I'm meeting my girlfriend, if you must know."

"Does your girlfriend know what you do when she's not around? Bet she wouldn't appreciate it much."

"She might be more understanding than you'd think."

"Fine. Go. But don't you dare come back if you think you can try another stunt like that. You nearly killed your poor mother with fright."

"I said I'm sorry, Mom. I don't know how, but it's not going to happen again."

"Promise me. Swear on your dick, cuz I know that's the only thing sacred to you."

"I swear on my dick, it'll never happen again."

"If it does, I'll cut that pecker off while you sleep. I'm not kidding, you hear? What'll you have to play with then?"

* * *

Miss V. answered the door by peeking out the crack of the jamb. "Come in,": she said, and let him open the door himself.

She was already fully naked, her sumptuous curves on full display.

"Today, I'm taking you to my bed."

He followed her bare round ass up the carpeted stairway to the upper level. The first room on the right was open, but shrouded in darkness.

"Take off your clothes and lie face-up on the bed. Keep your eyes closed and don't peek."

He reached out to feel a handful of her boob, but she stayed his hand, pressed him on into the dark room. He did as she said, laid there with his thing waiting between his legs and his eyes closed tight shut. He felt the bed move as she climbed onto it, felt her body hovering over his. She took Dylan's right hand and stretched it up over his head, tickling his cock with her other hand for distraction. Then a cold metal ring encircled his wrist, clicked tightly into place around it.

"What?" he said opening his eyes and trying to sit up. She held him pinned down.

"Relax, don't be afraid. Close your eyes."

He followed her orders again, and breathed deeply as she handcuffed both his hands to the bed frame, then both his feet. He wiggled around and felt just how stuck in place he really was. She had him locked up and at her mercy.

"Okay, open your eyes."

He lifted his head and looked around the bedroom. The lights were blazing now, and there she stood in all her glory, booty sticking out and to the side, while her breasts jutted the other way. In her hand, she held a long leather whip.

"What's that?"

"You've been a very naughty boy, and Kinky Miss V. is here to punish you."

"What did I do?"

"The way you treated you mother is unacceptable. And I might be a little jealous too?"

At first he wanted to know how she knew what had happened with his mother, then he remembered yesterday, their fantasy role-playing. Yesterday, he had fucked his mother literally behind Miss V.'s back, and today Miss V. was back for retribution.

If he'd been more in the mood, he might've really loved this. As it were, he wanted out of these cuffs. It really didn't matter what he wanted, he soon discovered.

She cracked the whip, and a red welt formed across his belly.

"There's one..."

"How many times are you going to whip me?"

"There's two...three...four...You'd be wise not to use your words right now. They can and will be used against you."

His skin stung where the whip had bit. He had to lay there and take it, come what may. If she decided to lop off his dick right now, in honor to his offended mother, he would be powerless to stop her.

She let the whip loll in her hand, let it fall to the floor.

"You want your mommy so bad, you have nothing left for me." She crawled onto the bed, and came over the top of him on all fours. "But it's too late now. You're all mine, for as long as I want you."

She leaned into the crook of his neck, bit into the soft skin above his throat. She bit the side of his neck even harder, leaving indentations behind.

She swiveled her hips and moved to straddle his arm. She dipped her hips down and rubbed the outside of her vagina along his arm. It left behind a faint glistening residue.

"I'm going to take, take, take. Take all the pleasure I can have from you and give you nothing in return."

"Just kidding," she said, swatting his mostly limp cock with her open hand. "I'm going to give, give, give. Give you everything you've ever wanted."

She rotated farther, her butt directly over his head, and sat on his face, inviting him into 69 as she took his dick into her mouth, sucked on it with heavy use of teeth. She nibbled the skin of the penis head, continuing to make him feel really vulnerable. He began to lick her pussy, lapping at it like a dog at its water dish. She wiggled her ass, barked with joyous pleasure. "Yes, baby, give and take. Give and take. That's what this is all about. The more you can give, the more you should take. Now, bite me."

He followed her order, biting down hard into her clitoris. She screamed in real pain, stepped her knee over his face so that her pussy pulled out of reach. She started sliding her mouth up and down his dick at a rapid rate. He gagged on the sheer magnificence of the feeling. Then she applied her teeth. The fast scraping back and forth of her teeth across the skin of his dick really, really hurt. He contorted his body, unable to pull away. She eased up on the teeth, went back to sucking wetly.

She played her pussy with the pads of her fingers. The pleasure was quick to rise within her, now, and she squirted onto his face. He coughed on the influx of vaginal fluids, spat them out onto his chin.

Miss V. waved out a few more orgasms, showering his face again and again. She was vibrantly alive, on her elbows and knees, rubbing herself vigorously, but not entirely ignoring him, teasing him with her mouth's attention down there, starting and stopping and leaving him wanting.

"Are you ready for the grand finale? I see that you're ready." She flicked his dick, so stiff that it barely moved in response.

She climbed onto him reverse-cowgirl and rode his dick with her juicy lady parts. If he hadn't came already earlier today, at home, he would've found this too much to handle. As it was, he took sharp intakes of breath and tried to hold on, the whole scenario completely out of his control. He looked down and focused his gaze where he penetrated her, watched the way he prodded and pulled at her inner lining.

She leaned down and squeezed his knees, lifted up off of him, and turned around. She mounted him facing forward this time. He marveled at the ease with which she absorbed his whole eleven inches down to the very root of it.

She wrapped her fingers around his throat. She leaned her upper body weight into her hands and squeezed while she pressed down, choking him.

Miss V. watched him squirm beneath her, and his face turned red and then started turning purple. His deviant eyes bulged out of his skull. He gargled, trying to intake breath that was not there.

"Let it go," she whispered in his ear. "Just enjoy the ride."

She fucked him from the cowgirl position while strangling him, hoping that her timing would be exquisite. She felt his impulse to come in the fits around his pelvis.

He was drifting away, into that calm breathless place, when his orgasm came to swallow him whole. It was the best O he could recall, if he could recall anything. The proximity of his death brought with it a little death like no other. His consciousness rebounded at the vital burst of his finish, the happy ending drawing him fully back into his body after he had drifted so far away.

She released his throat and the wind came flooding into his lungs.

He had tears running down his eyes, that he couldn't wipe away because he was bound in a 4-point submission.

"Don't be a crybaby," she said. "You're alright."

"That was just so beautiful," he said, lost in a place beyond words.

She left the room then, leaving him to lay there alone and helpless. His clenched his hands, then relaxed them. He drifted off into a shallow sleep, and pornographic images flitted and flowed across the canvas of his mind.

"Goodnight," she said, kissing him goodbye on the forehead.

His legs felt funny as he walked to his car. He felt like he might float away. He kept going back to his memory of that orgasm, a most cherished thing, and wondered if it wasn't all down-hill from here. There was no way he could ever top that, could he?

He stopped at Kwik Trip, and was happy to see that popping ass that he had loved so much, the young woman it was attached to failing to notice the attention he was giving her, to the point where he got brave, took out his phone, and snapped some photos of it. The details of it didn't cross that wall of interpretation into the picture the way he would've liked; the tight black work slacks around her ass looked so good in life, but they looked mundane in the photos.

He yanked on his dick from outside his shorts, hiding behind a shelving unit of on-sale candy bars, where he could look at her ass while potentially not being seen.

She stood at the cash register, and he stood off to the side, that shelving unit between them. He really wanted to get this next O out of the way, to give up the ghost of that last one that had made such a deep impression. He wanted to know he could still go on. And he really wanted to look at that ass while he came. How could he be blamed, it was so perfect and round?

He didn't dare take it out, but there would be no covering this bulge, if someone did notice him. He tugged at it through his shorts and found anew that he liked the grip of his underwear's fabric around the skin of his penis.

He held his breath, as he got close, his eyes detaching from his mind so that there were only his gaze and the object of his gaze, his self and her ass become one in the exchange. He wasn't trying to have another breathless orgasm, he wasn't dwelling in that past anymore, but he really didn't want to be heard.

A pleasure pang hit him hard, and he gulped loudly. She turned her head at the unusual noise, and right then, in his moment of vulnerability, she caught sight of him and what he was doing.

She didn't cry out, like he imagined she would; she didn't make a single, sudden move. She held him in her own gaze, returning the favor of an unwanted stare, and slowly calmly picked up the phone, found a dial tone, called 911.

"Hello, 911, yes this is Terri at the Southside Kwik Trip. There's a man here in the store, staring at me lewdly and masturbating..."

"...Yes I'm sure he is, I can see his hand right now moving across the bulge in his pants..."

"...Thank you so much.". She hung up, continued to silently stare at him.

He was mortified, frozen in time and space, and he was so close now that he did finish, still looking at her ass, but with a lot less joy than he'd hoped for. When the come stopped spurting in his shorts and his desire was gone, he was left with only fear.

He ran out of the store, jumped into his car, and drove away home.

His parents were nowhere to be seen, thank God, and he went and hid in his bedroom, feeling less horny than he'd ever felt his whole adult life. He rocked himself to sleep, telling himself that it was all okay, he was safe now.

He woke up at midnight to the sound of a knock at his door. "Dylan, get up! The police are here."

Thus ended his brief love affair with the kinky schoolteacher.

THE END

* * *

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This completes the 6-part story cycle of the Kinky Schoolteacher. Dylan's story comes to a sad end, but on the bright side, the memories he shares with Miss Grace Villaneuve will remain with him for as long as he lives.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my story. My especial thanks goes to those of you who read the whole thing. I hope you found something to suit your fancy inside these pages.

Whether you liked the story or hated it, I appreciate your feedback. My thanks goes to everyone who voted and/or left a comment.

12