Kinky Schoolteacher Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before April 1st of this year, I had never written a page of erotic literature in my life. My main genres have been poetry and fanciful storytelling that does not have an emphasis on sex. The bug hit me hard though, when it did hit. I wrote 50k words worth of pornographic stories in one week. I am releasing all of those stories onto Literotica for you to see. When I'm done, I'll probably be done for a good while. I already feel my brain in need of detox from thinking in such a hyper-sexual manner.

I probably should -- here I have a case of the shoulds -- have sat with the stories longer, edited them more. But at the same time, I wanted to publish them before I decided but to, or destroy the writings. The evidence of a dirty mind. In this, it was a future case of the should-nots that I was trying to avoid.

Nonetheless, it has been supremely fun for me, and I hope some of that fun translates to you, the reader.

I am thirty-six years old, and the fire still burns hot within me.

I'll let you be the final judge of whether I've found a voice in the medium.

Thank you so much for your time, and read on!

* * *

12