Kinky Secretary at the Fetish Ball

Story Info
Kinky Secretary and Mistress go dancing.
2.7k words
4.76
4k
5

Part 13 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
114 Followers

"Darla, there is a benefit Fetish Ball coming up in a few weeks. I want to take you. I know you've been reluctant to interact with other crossdressers. Hetero and woman worshiper that you are. Keep in mind that it will be a purely social setting. You won't play with other men. I'll make sure to keep a close eye on you. Should the need arise, I can be quite assertive as you know. Besides, several of our friends are going and Joan has a table reserved. We would sit with she and Beth among others. Say you'll do it, please."

I had become more and more comfortable in public settings but I was definitely hetero. Since the setting would be social and there would be no fetish play with other men, what the heck. I told Mistress I would do it. The cause was good and we had become more charity oriented with the recent auction and other events.

"It will be such fun baby. We'll dress up, dance and socialize. We'll get some new party clothes. I've got something in mind already. Also, I promise you the makeover to end all makeovers."

Well that did it. I was such a slut for clothes, shoes and makeovers. How could I refuse?

"First I want you to let your hair grow out. You usually keep it short for the wig caps and hair but trust me on this one. You'll love my idea. And no, I won't tell you what it is."

The time till the ball crawled by. I busied myself with my usual secretarial duties. Helping Mistress manage her blog, book signings and speaking engagements. She did share that Linda and one of her subs would be at our table. I didn't know if her companion would be male or female. Jane and Penny would complete our group. The dress would be a mix of fetish and evening wear. It promised to be a glittering event.

"Your favorite makeup artist will be here soon. It will take longer than usual to get you ready."

Susie walked in with her usual makeup cases in tow. She was so good at changing masculine features to feminine ones. I sat at our makeup table, ready to be transformed.

"Let's start with your hair. I see you've grown it out which is just perfect."

It was still far too short for the look I loved and I wondered what Susie could possibly do. I soon found out.

"What I'm going to do is weave hair extensions into your own. It will look completely natural, particularly if your dancing gets a little vigorous."

She went to work weaving the extensions into my longer hair. When she finished, I had a natural looking head of dirty blond hair, complete with highlights. It fell about 2 inches below the base of my neck. If only I were redheaded, it could have been full Darla Crane, my absolute favorite fetish model and my namesake. Oh well, you can't have everything.

"Go ahead. Shake your head. It won't come off."

I shook my head from side to side, loving the look and feel. It truly looked like my own. She brushed it and styled it. I couldn't have been more thrilled.

Susie started on my makeup, airbrushing it smooth. Since it would be in the evening, she gave me smoky eyes with long, long lashes. The liner on the upper and lower lids was heavy and dramatic. She slowly painted my lips a deep red, making them look much plumper than they really were. She glued my long red nails in place. I looked in the mirror when she finished and saw a woman looking back. I marveled again at her talent at transformations. She hurried off to her next appointment. She was highly sought on days like this.

"Let's look at you Darla. Fabulous! I hope you tipped her well."

Indeed I had.

"Let's get dressed. I know you can't wait to see what I got you to wear."

An understatement to say the least. Mistress had me pull on my fishnets and attach them to a garter belt. They fit over the hipster pads I had glued on. My legs had been shaved completely smooth. The feeling was so sexy. She went to her closet and came out with a shiny latex 'little black dress'. I wriggled into it and Mistress zipped me up. It was short, but not obscenely so. I would be able to sit without being uncovered, but barely. A black leather waist cincher gave me the hourglass figure we both loved. The dress was deliciously tight over my DD's, also glued in place. 4 inch black stilettos with a red sole were discretely locked on. Such a nice fetishy look. Mistress locked a black leather collar in place then to my surprise clipped a red bowtie around the collar. Perfect! I clipped my large silver hoop earrings in place and I was ready to go. I twirled in front of the full length mirror, enjoying the way my hair moved over my voluptous figure. I lit my usual Winston, my guilty pleasure when dressed.

Mistress stepped out of the dressing room dressed in a glittering silver evening gown with coordinating accessories and shoes. 4 inch heels of course! She was a vision to behold! Any misgivings had vanished.

"Just a couple more things and we'll go. Pull your dress up and your panties down.

This is for your own protection."

She applied the cage, locking me up.

"If anyone does grope you, they'll be disappointed so you don't have to worry about that."

She smiled as she took the key and put it on the dresser in our bedroom. It wasn't coming off till we got back home. She then had me put red leather cuffs on each wrist before locking them on also. Those keys went into her purse.

"After all, it is a fetish ball. Since you won't be groped, I can tie your hands if you misbehave and I'm sure you will at some point!"

I certainly intended to do just that. We walked to the car and were off into the night.

The ball took place at a luxurious downtown hotel. The valet opened both doors and parked the car. There was a line of people waiting to go in with all manner of fetish clothing and more traditional evening wear. We worked our way to the entrance where Mistress showed our invitation. There was a photographer at the entrance and we posed for pictures. I knew the best would find it's way into a frame in our home.

We walked into the lavishly decorated ballroom and spotted Joan and Beth. We airkissed each. Joan was in a floor length gold evening dress. Beth on the other hand was poured into an extremely short black rubber dress that left little to the imagination. 5 inch heels were locked on and a gold collar was locked around her neck. Her hands weren't visible and I knew they had to be locked behind her. We traded wardrobe compliments as we sat down.

"Mistress, I'm a little disappointed Darla isn't restrained. As you can see, Beth certainly is."

"Just about to do that, Joan. I wouldn't want her to feel left out."

Mistress clipped my hands together behind my back which I didn't mind at all.

Jane and Penny arrived next. Both were in short red rubber dresses that gleamed in the light. Penny had a collar locked on and small padlocks on her black shoes. It seemed everyone had similar ideas for their subs. Penny's hands were already cuffed behind her. Beth and I traded no hands air kisses with the two of them. Linda arrived last wearing a long black evening dress. She led an attractive woman behind her with a leash. The woman's wrists were also already cuffed behind her. She smiled over a red ballgag. She wore a short regal purple dress that was obviously expensive. Like the rest of us, her heels were locked in place.

"Everyone, this is Charles or I should say Charlene. Susie was kind enough to drop by after she finished with you Darla. I had a little contest to be my date for the evening and Charlene was the lucky winner. Isn't that right sweetie?"

Charles/Charlene nodded yes. She was of average height and slight of build. She could easily pass. The collar on the dress was high, hiding her adam's apple. I would never have known. Linda removed Charlene's gag and we all chatted. Since the setting was purely social, any misgivings I had were long gone. We talked about clothes, bondage, femdom. I didn't want to play with her but the conversation with another crossdresser was fascinating. It's easy to feel all alone when you're into fetishes like this as well as the occasional wonder at why you do this. Is there something wrong with me? Charlene had such a healthy outlook about things and since meeting Mistress, I did too. Still, it was refreshing to have such an uncritical discussion of the things we loved.

The waitstaff circulated with delicious canape's before dinner and wine was poured for all of us. The Dommes released our hands so we could enjoy it. A delightful dinner followed filled with conversation. How often is it that you are surrounded by friends who look at the world in just the same way you do. Particularly when our kinks, while more acceptable lately, weren't quite mainstream yet.

Jane was sitting beside me and poked me gently in the ribs. "I'm dying for a smoke. Where is your purse?"

No surprise there, the ultimate bummer of smokes. I excused myself and stepped outside with Jane and Penny to have a Winston between dinner and dancing. Jane used the opportunity to grope me and cursed under her breath when she found my cage.

"I should have known. Mistress is no fun at all!"

I sprayed some breath freshener and we stepped back in as the band started to warm up. Men in beautifully tailored suits, tuxes and dresses danced with women or other men in evening gowns and fetish wear. The only constant seemed to be the heels on the women and crossdressed men.

Mistress took the lead as we danced slow together. When the music was more lively, I moved with abandon shaking my hair from side to side. I loved that it looked so natural. Charlene smiled at me as she danced with Linda. Jane and Penny clung to each other, kissing on the dance floor. All inhibitions gone. Joan led Beth to the dance floor, her hands again fastened behind her. It didn't slow her a bit. I think she would find it strange not to be tied up.

The band took a break and we joined the other smokers outside. As we walked back in, I told Mistress I needed to use the rest room, but which one? I found them and weren't surprised that they had been relabeled 'Genetic Women' and 'Genetic Men'. I went into the men's room and waited for a stall so I could sit as Mistress insisted that I do. I was in close proximity to men dressed as men and men dressed as women. Everyone behaved which I guess is not surprising given the nature of the occasion.

As I walked out, the emcee had taken the mic.

"As you know, all proceeds from this event go to charity. We are generous souls and the organizers have added a way to raise even more money for our worthy cause. We now will have a drawing. The winner will have a unique opportunity to further our cause. He or she, if they agree, will be bound and gagged on stage. Our photographer will take pictures of our helpless winner with anyone wanting one. We just ask for a generous donation. Without further ado, the winner is......Darla! Darla is here with our esteemed author, Mistress. Darla, Mistress please come forward."

Oh my! I hadn't expected anything like this. I looked at Mistress who nodded that yes, we would do this. She led me to the stage as the crowd applauded.

"Mistress and Darla will step behind the curtain for now. Enjoy the band."

We walked behind the curtain where there was a brass pole and miles of red bondage rope.

"You should be honored baby. You're the star. Don't even think about backing out. That would be most embarrassing."

Mistress unlocked my cuffs and had me stand with my back to the pole. She tied my wrists behind the pole then my ankles. She attached my ankles to the pole after looping rope under my heels. Completely unnecessary since they were locked on but super sexy. She worked her way up, wrapping and cinching my legs below and above my knees. My legs were attached to the pole at every level. She wrapped rope around my cinched waist and over my hands before cinching between my wrists and back. She pulled my elbows close and bar wrapped between them. They too were tied to the pole. She took a long rope and wrapped above and below my ample breasts before cinching each side tightly. As a final touch, she threaded a short piece of rope through the D ring at the back of my collar and tied it to the pole. I was welded in place, unable to move. She gagged me with a standard size red ballgag.

"I want your lipstick visible over the gag. Very sexy that way. Let me freshen it a bit."

She used my lipstick to repaint my lips over the gag. My clit strained against it's cage. What a feeling!

She motioned to the emcee that she was ready. The band paused and the curtain was raised on my helplessly bound figure. A line had already formed and the next hour was a blur of flashes as women, men and couples paid to have a picture taken. Some of the women kissed me on the cheek as the pictures were snapped. It was overall great fun and quite a bit collected for charity. The crowd had thinned but I recognized our friends, the stewardesses next in line. Mistress and I had met them on a previous outing and had given them bondage lessons later on. They were each in shiny pvc dresses. They squealed with delight as they draped themselves over me for pictures. One whispered in my ear that she would be with her boyfriend but he was 'tied up' right now. I had no doubt of that. They had become quite proficient with my and Mistress' help.

Mistress untied me when the last picture was snapped and we walked back to our table to polite applause from the crowd. Beth said she would hug me if she weren't still cuffed. She was clearly jealous. Jane and Penny walked back in with Jane carrying my purse, no doubt 2 or more Winstons lighter than before. Linda simply nodded her approval, the quintessential cool customer. Charlene had nothing to say. Mostly because she was gagged and her hands cuffed behind her. She looked as if she didn't mind at all.

The emcee announced the last dance which was a slow one. Mistress led me to the dance floor and held me close, her head on my ample breast as we swayed to the music. The multicolored spotlights whirled as I pressed Mistress closer. As the dance ended, glittery confetti fell from the ceiling. I laughed as I shook my hair from side to side, sending it floating to the floor. The perfect way to end the evening.

We said our goodbyes and traded numbers with Charlene. I remain firmly hetero but had really enjoyed talking to her. We would be friends for sure.

"Seeing you all tied up never fails to get me going. Put your hands behind you. You're officially my prisoner for the night."

Mistress buckled the cuffs on and clipped them together. She led me out to the valet and reclaimed our car. The valet helped me into the front seat and buckled my seatbelt without batting an eye. Mistress tipped him generously and drove us home. She led me inside and got a playful look on her face.

"Now where did I put that key to your cage? I think I can find it if we go to the bedroom. She certainly did!

She fell asleep in my arms. I drifted off contentedly. The luckiest girl in the world!

cdDarla
cdDarla
114 Followers