Kinky Secretary and the Stews

Story Info
Darla goes to a fetish party with the Stewardesses.
3.2k words
3.95
3.9k
3
0

Part 12 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

"Darla, it's those cute stewardesses on the phone. I'll put it on speaker. How are you dear? So good to hear from you."

We had originally met them on our way to a fetish event at a local hotel. Mistress traded phone numbers after they had taken pictures of me bound and gagged as Mistress led me into the hotel. Since then we had given them a bondage lesson and played with them from time to time. They had taken to the fetish life style enthusiastically. They were now based in our city and loved that we were willing to give advice about all things kinky.

"Mistress, I have a huge favor to ask. I wonder if I could borrow Darla for a night?"

"Sue, I usually don't allow that. You've met Jane. She has taken advantage of my generous nature to take unacceptable liberties with Darla. I wouldn't compare you to Jane by any means but I've become generally hesitant about considering it. Tell me what you have in mind."

"There's a fetish party this Saturday night at our local club. Its a 'tie up your date' party. As you know, Julie and Joan have become an item so Julie will bring Joan. I don't have anyone at all that I can take and I really, really want to go. I promise to behave. Darla would be the hit of the party with her height and figure. Please!"

"Well I suppose it would be ok. Let me take Darla's gag out and ask her. I have a women's thing that night anyway. What do you say baby?"

"Sounds fun Mistress. They are so cute and fun. Besides I know you'd leave my cage on."

"That is a given Darla. Ok Sue, she's yours for the night. Besides, our stylist just put in hair extensions and Darla loves showing them off. What should she wear?"

"Julie, Joan and I will be in cat suits and I'd love it if Darla could wear one."

"That should work but she will absolutely wear a skirt and it stays on at all times."

"No problem there Mistress."

The two of them talked about the rest of the outfit and what bondage equipment I might bring. Sue was flying in around noon and would pick me up for the hour drive to her house.

Mistress hung up and put my gag back in.

"I think I can trust those girls but you'd better behave yourself. You just got out of the dog house. You don't want to go back into it."

I nodded my agreement. I absolutely didn't want that.

"Let's get you to the bedroom and I'll remind you what you'll miss if things go sideways."

I already knew what would happen but Mistress gave me an outstanding reminder.

The rest of the week went as usual. Emails, phone calls, contract reviews. All the things that kept Mistress Inc. such a successful enterprise. Saturday finally came and there was still work to be done. I dressed in a french blue and a charcoal pencil skirt tightly belted at the waist. My makeup was conservative. We worked our way through the tasks at hand and the morning flew by. It was just about time for Sue to come by and pick me up.

I was already packed but I checked one more time to make sure I had everything I would need. Mistress answered the door and Sue walked in still in her Stewardess uniform. I don't know about you but I think stewardess uniforms are very sexy. I've watched a few 'tied up stewardess' videos. Sue is a petite blond with an outgoing personality. I hate to call her perky but it fits. Julie and Joan followed her in. Julie was of average height. Joan was taller, close to 6 feet, with a voluptuous figure.

"Mistress, Darla it's so good to see you. Thanks again for letting Darla go to the party with me. It's going to be such fun! I just love your hair. Your Susie is truly a wizard."

We chatted awhile and Mistress was careful to remind Sue of the ground rules. Then we were off. I sat in the front passenger seat. Room for my long legs. I cracked the window and lit a Winston then passed the pack to the girls who shared my bad habit. They were standing in front of the hotel smoking as they waited for their ride to the airport when we first met.

Sue wanted me to tell her what I planned to wear but I demurred. I wanted to surprise her. I assured her she would like it. A couple of cigarettes later along with several stewardess air travel stories and we pulled into the suburban house they shared.

Sue opened a bottle of wine and we relaxed for a while. The afternoon flew by. They were such fun young ladies and so kinky! They wanted to hear all about Mistress' business as well my adventures with Betty, Jane and Penny. They howled as I described what Jane and Penny had done to me. I assured them payback was coming.

"How time flies Darla. We'd better start getting ready. I have you in the guest room."

It was a 3 bedroom house but Julie and Joan now shared one.

I went in and closed the door to get myself slutted up for the night. I removed my daytime makeup and started over. Smooth foundation powdered, blush applied, then dark, smoky eye makeup with heavy liner above and below. I penciled my brows and glued my longest false eyelashes in place. Lip liner and very shiny deep red lip gloss and it was done. I brushed out my hair extensions and put on long dangly gold earrings. My extra long red nails were already glued on. Now it was time to get dressed.

We had decided on a leopard print catsuit and I slipped it on over my hip pads and open tipped bra. I had on my E breast forms, going for maximum sluttiness. I was sure the girls would love it. I laced my corset as tightly as I could over my black leather skirt. I would get Sue to pull it even tighter before we left. I had packed my thigh high leather boots with 4 inch spike heels. I sat on the bed and carefully laced them tightly. I closed the tops with small padlocks. Lastly I buckled a wide black leather collar in place and locked it with a small padlock. This time, I did have the keys with me. That is, unless Mistress had packed keys that wouldn't fit. She wouldn't do that, would she? I guess I would find out later. Right now it was time to go. I gathered my bondage equipment and went out to the living room.

The three girls had on matching skin black cat suits and corsets. No skirts to be seen. All had on 4 inch heels and heavy makeup.

"Ooooh Darla. You look good enough to eat. Not that I would, you understand. I love that catsuit."

I lit a Winston, joining the three of them who already had theirs going.

"What bondage stuff did you bring? Can't wait to see."

I showed them the leather ankle cuffs with about an 18 inch chain between that would ensure I would take short steps. The main item was a black leather arm binder with a separate long chest strap to go around my chest and arms once it was on.

"That is so cool! I love it. Joan will be our other bondagette. We're going to use rope for her."

She showed me new coils of red bondage rope. I agreed it would look great with the black cat suit.

"Darla, would you do the honors?"

Of course I would. I positioned Joan's hands palm to palm and made at least ten loops before cinching. That way the pressure would be even and she could stay tied longer. I fashioned an elaborate harness that highlighted her generous breasts. I made a rope hobble giving her the same 18 inch length between her ankles. We left her gag out for now.

I had Sue and Julie help me tighten my corset till the edges touched in back then put my arms behind me and talked them through putting the arm binder on. I had them lace it tightly then buckle the crossing straps above my breasts. Not that they were necessary but there were attached straps at elbow and wrist level. Sue buckled these tight then circled it all with the long leather strap and pulled it tight before buckling it. I sat down while she buckled and locked the ankle cuffs on each leg.

Sue put a Winston between my lips and held the lighter for me. I truly loved smoking while I was tied up and she knew it. I exhaled around the dangled smoke as Sue and Julie gathered their purses and checked their makeup one last time. She plucked the smoke and took a deep drag herself before stubbing it out.

Sue clipped a leash to the ring in front of my locked collar while Julie did the same for Joan. We were led to the car and seat belts buckled. We were off.

It was a short drive to a free standing building with a nondescript exterior. Other couples were arriving at the same time. With only a couple of exceptions the dress was full fetish and one of each couple was tied up in some form or fashion.

Sue walked around to open my door. She leaned in to put my red ball gag in place as Julee did the same for Joan. I climbed out and followed Sue into the club. It had to be quite a sight. I towered over her by more than a foot. She couldn't be over 5 feet 2 inches yet she led her obedient hobbled and bound captive with a leather leash.

The inside was nicely done with a bar and dance floor along with a stage. The girl's friends all greeted them warmly. They obviously had become regulars at the club. They loved the fact that I towered over Sue. She was careful to explain that I was just a friend and belonged to Mistress who had generously loaned me out for the party.

We mingled and chatted with the other partygoers. That is Sue chatted. I remained gagged. I loved that it was a young, hip crowd that had gone all out with their outfits. There were French maids and all manner of leather outfits, harnesses, chains, rope and gags. The future of kink and fetish looked great.

I managed to convey to Sue that I wanted my gag out and something to drink. She playfully refused at first but then relented. She led me to the bar and got each of us a glass of wine and held it so I could drink it. It was obvious she enjoyed immensely having me at her command.

We walked outside with the other degenerates who craved a cigarette. Sue lit one and put in my mouth before lighting hers. I exhaled around the dangled cigarette and talked with the others about the party and fetish life in general. Mistress was well known and it was obvious there was quite a bit of jealousy that we lived together and that I served as her secretary.

We walked back in as a DJ started the music. Sue put my gag back in and led me to the dance floor. She had me swaying to the music along with the other couples. I was careful to take small steps because of my hobble which Sue found hilarious. She was really getting into her domme role. It was funny to watch the couples dancing with one tied up. Not something you see every day.

We found a table and Joan and I had our gags removed for a glass of champagne and a snack. Local laws were ignored and we had a Winston as we people watched. Such a fun atmosphere of acceptance.

The DJ announced it was time for the 'best costumes' contest. I hadn't known that was part of the evening but what the hell. Sue gagged me again for the contest and we joined the line to go on stage. The owner of the club and 2 of the employees would be the judges.

Outstandingly dressed couples went up one at a time to applause from the crowd. When it was our turn I tried to use my best feminine walk. We turned this way and that to cheers and hoots from the crowd. I turned around and shook my butt which was a big hit. A photographer took shots of each couple and I couldn't wait to see it.

The three finalists were announced and called back on stage. We made the cut. the emcee made a big production of complimenting our outfits. To cut to the chase, we won! Sue was ecstatic. She used the leash to pull me down and planted a big kiss over my gag to the delight of the crowd. From the flashes, I knew pictures were taken.

Sue led me back to our table. Beside herself after having won. She took the gag out and gave me champagne. I asked what the first prize was and it was a generous gift certificate to a local fetish store. I wondered what Sue would choose with it.

"I want an armbinder like yours. That is so so cool and so inescapable. My next boyfriend will find himself wearing it. I can only imagine the wicked things I'll do to him. Now I just have to find him."

I assured her boys would line up to be with her and wear the armbinder.

"You're so sweet. I'm so jealous of what you and Mistress have. If I can have even a little of the happiness you two have I'll be a lucky girl. Come outside with me for a minute."

I assumed she wanted a cigarette as she led me outside. Instead she pulled my leash downward and kissed my ungagged mouth. Julie was already outside and the flash told me she had taken a picture.

"Don't worry Darla, that picture is private for me only. I wouldn't dream of getting you in trouble with Mistress."

She put my gag back in and led me back inside where we mingled with the other fetishists till it was time to leave. Sue and Julie led their bound and gagged captives to the car. I thought we might be untied but no.

"I want you tied up as long as possible. It's been such fun I don't want the night to end."

We went back to the house and Sue led me to my bedroom for the night. She closed the door.

"I know I shouldn't do this and I'll never admit it to Mistress but I've got to see. It will be our secret."

She unzipped me and just looked at my cage.

"That is so fantastic. Don't you just love that Mistress has the key."

I nodded yes. I really did love the thought of her total control.

Sue finally untied me. She hugged me and went to her own bedroom. I got undressed. Thankfully the keys worked. I took off my makeup and quickly fell asleep.

I was awakened the next morning with a knock on the door. Sue told me she had texted Mistress who wanted me home. There were some secretarial tasks that needed attention even on a Sunday. Mistress expected me dressed and ready when I arrived. I had packed a black skirt and white blouse just in case.

I quickly did my daytime makeup and dressed. I walked into the kitchen where the girls were waiting. We chatted about the night before over coffee till it was time to go. Sue had a sly smile on her face. In fact, all of them did.

"Just one last favor Darla. Can we tie you up for the trip back?"

Why not? These girls were such fun and so into the fetish lifestyle. How could I say no."

"Hands behind you Darla and don't even think you could get loose. You taught me too well."

I must have since my wrists were soon tightly tied behind me. My arms were pinned to my chest above and below my DD's, highlighting them even more. Sue put my ball gag in my mouth and buckled it tightly. I was led to the SUV and made to sit in the open hatch in back. She tied my ankles and above my knees then the three of them rolled me onto my stomach and hogtied me for the trip back.

I loved being tied up in a car. The thought of being helplessly taken somewhere is a delicious fantasy. Luckily I had been able to live it several times. The girls peeked over the back seat, enjoying my predicament. They lit cigarettes and were quick to point out that if I wanted one, too bad!"

We pulled into our driveway and Mistress was standing there to greet us. She looked puzzled for a moment when she didn't see me sitting in the car. Then Sue opened the rear hatch and Mistress cracked a huge smile.

"Here she is Mistress. Back safe and sound. We had to keep her tied up to make sure she didn't misbehave. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all Sue. I'm proud of you girls for keeping this slut in line."

"Our pleasure Mistress. Would you like us to untie her?"

"Not necessary at all girls. She can hop her way into the house quite well."

Sue untied the hogtie rope and I managed to roll over and get my feet on the ground. Joan grabbed my suitcase and took it in as Mistress and Sue each took an elbow and hopped me toward the house.

On top of everything our neighbor Betty was out for a walk. She just shook her head and smiled. Insanely jealous no doubt.

The girls headed home and I was alone with Mistress.

"Well Missy, you're quite a sight. Those girls have gotten very good with the ropes. It seems a shame to waste such good bondage. Hop yourself into the bedroom. Whatever work needs to be done can wait a while."

She dangled the key for me to see as I made my way to the bedroom where Mistress had her way with her bound captive.

Afterwards, my cage replaced and lipstick re-done we had a light lunch. Mistress had me tell her all about the party. I shared the picture taken as we went on stage and she loved it.

"I have to ask, there was no funny business, was there?"

I hated to fib and thought about my answer as long as I could.

"Sue was a perfect lady Mistress. A perfect lady."

"I'm glad to hear it Darla. I thought she would be but I had to ask."

We lay in bed later and I thought about how lucky I was to have such fun likeminded friends but most of all to be with Mistress. Someday I may tell Mistress about the kiss and the peek, but right now I just want to enjoy being the luckiest girl in the world.

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers