Kinky Secretary Back in the Closet

Story Info
Darla goes back in the closet, sort of.
2.3k words
4.54
5.4k
5

Part 15 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

"I want you to try on your new catsuit we got from Caroline. I'd like to get some pictures for the blog. If you look as good as I think, we might have some fun later. Up for it? Good, I have everything already laid out for you."

How could I say no. Caroline has a fabulous boutique where we had gotten several clothing items that we both loved. Her 'back room' catered to crossdressers and kinksters. It was all top quality. She has a source in France, her native country. Definitely not the cheap stuff you frequently see on line for CD's like me.

"Go do your makeup and get dressed."

I would have already had an erection but my cage prevented it. Mistress knows me so well.

"Your cage stays on for now. I don't want any unsightly bulges showing for the photos. Run along now."

I shaved closely and put my face on. Foundation, concealer, blush, eyebrow pencil, dark smoky eyeshadow, long false lashes and 'fuck me' red lipstick. I was quite a sight if I do say so myself.

I put on a wig cap and carefully put on my long blond wig and brushed it out. Large gold hoop earrings went into my pierced ears. I glued my long red nails in place. I would need acetone later to get them off. Hopefully much later.

I put my hip pads in place. An hourglass figure was clearly what Mistress had in mind. I slipped on my open tipped bra with my DD's. The nipples would clearly show against the skin tight catsuit. I stepped into the form fitting leopard print catsuit. Mistress zipped it closed. I loved it!

Next came the tight underbust corset and short black leather skirt. Mistress helped me tighten the corset to the max. Just a couple of items left. I pulled on my thigh high black leather boots and laced them then slipped on my opera length leather gloves. These were specially made courtesy of Caroline. The tips were open, highlighting my nails.

I stood in front of the mirror and turned from side to side enjoying the look. I lit a Winston to complete the fetishy look.

"You're such a slut, aren't you?"

I quickly agreed. I am and I loved being one.

"I do have to admit. You look good enough to eat baby. If you're good, who knows. Maybe I will. First things first. Come into the living room and we'll get some pictures."

Mistress posed me in front of some closed curtains for background and took shots front, side and back. She had me sit on the sofa and took more shots as I stretched out seductively.

"Great baby. These will be perfect. Now let me get a little video to post. Light one of your vile Winstons and show me how sexy smoking can be even if it is bad for you."

I slowly put a cigarette between my painted lips and flicked the lighter. I took a long slow drag and slowly exhaled a plume of smoke. Mistress had arranged it so there was back lighting which highlighted the exhales. I smiled for the camera as I finished my smoke.

"Outstanding sweetie. Just one more shot."

She handed me my lipstick and filmed as I used a small mirror to freshen my lipstick after the cigarette. I looked up as I finished and blew a kiss toward Mistress.

"You are delightfully incorrigible Darla. Now let's get you tied up for some more pictures."

My clit strained even more against the cage. What could be better than being tightly bound, dressed and made up as I was?

Mistress went to the toy chest and brought out coil after coil of brown bondage rope. Another new purchase.

"This will look great against the leopard print. Let me have those hands."

I held them in front of me and Mistress laughed. "No way honeybunch. You know better than that. Turn around."

I pouted and pointed out that the gloves and nails wouldn't be visible.

"So kind of you point that out but I think I can walk around and get shots from behind. Besides, I know that's where you want them anyway."

How true! I held my hands palm to palm behind me. Mistress doubled the rope and started wrapping before cinching tightly between my wrists. It's hard to describe the feeling when the rope tightens and the knots are tied. Delicious helplessness at the hands of the bondager. Even better when it's someone you love.

She wrapped and cinched my ankles and above my knees. She put the knots behind so they wouldn't show in the pictures. She fashioned an elaborate chest harness, wrapping coil after coil above and below my breasts before cinching each side between my chest and arms.

"I won't do your elbows, at least not right away. Open wide baby."

She buckled the two inch red ballgag in place. It completely filled my mouth.

Mistress had me stand and took shots from every angle. The pose was similar to some of my favorite shots of the real Darla Crane in Bondage Life. The first time I had ever seen her tied up and balanced in her boots. I was insanely jealous and those photos helped propel me to the lifestyle I now enjoyed. I wanted to look like that so badly!

She had me sit on a chair for more photos then took the ballgag out and put a cigarette between my lips for a video of me smoking while tightly tied. One of my favorite fetishes.

She took the cigarette out and regagged me. Not really necessary but she knows how much I love being gagged. I hoped she would take me to the bedroom and have her way with me but just then the phone rang.

"Drat! Who could that be. Are you expecting a call?"

I shook my head no and listened to half of the conversation.

"Hello"

"Yes, this is she. Oh hi."

"Now? Well I suppose so. I do have a few minutes and I'd love to see the samples you found."

"Ok, see you in a few."

"Darla, that was Jan the decorator. She's in the neighborhood and wanted to show me some color samples. I know it's not the best time but we've waited so long to see them. Do you mind terribly?"

We were in the midst of a redecorating project and Mistress had hired a decorator recommended by our neighbor Betty. I knew how much Mistress wanted to move ahead and I hadn't been tied up for long at all. I had spent an entire weekend tied up in the past as well as extended bondage during my 'kidnappings'. This was nothing.

"She'll be here in a few minutes. I know she's Betty's friend but I'm not sure whether she's into the same things we are."

Betty was not only our neighbor but frequent play partner and costar of videos she and I had made for Jane. Jane and Penny owned a fantasy kidnapping company. Jane was the quintessential bad girl and regularly misbehaved. Mistress owed both of them a punishment session for their latest transgressions and was still thinking about what to do to them.

"Let's hop you into the closet while she's here. I actually love it. You came out of the closet about your dressing and love of bondage and now you're back in it."

She steadied me as I hopped into the walk in closet and sat on the bench we used when we dressed. Mistress kissed me on the cheek.

"You're such a trooper. The thought of you sitting here tied up and helpless while I meet with her has me a little hot. Just think what I'm likely to do to you when she leaves. Be good baby. As if you had a choice."

Mistress closed the door and it wasn't a few minutes till I heard the doorbell ring and muffled conversation. We were looking at new curtains, upholstery and accent pillows for the living room and new bed linens and duvet for our bed.

I heard the voices get louder as Jan and Mistress came into the bedroom. I heard Mistress clearly as she told Jan just what we were looking for. Earth tones for the bedroom and red for some of the accent pillows. The samples clearly weren't quite what Mistress had in mind.

"I can show you the shades of brown and red I have in mind. Tell me, did Betty mention anything to you about our lifestyle? It might be considered a bit unconventional although less and less than in times past."

"Well she did mention a few things. We've been friends for a while and when I asked Betty why she had coils of rope in her living room she just grinned. It didn't take a genius to figure that she was, shall we say, adventurous. But in answer to your question, I'm happy to look at samples of the colors you want from whatever source you have."

"In that case let me introduce you to my significant other, Darla."

Mistress opened the door to the closet and showed Jan in. She did her best to hide her surprise and did a fairly good job of it. I tried to smile in greeting behind my gag.

"Darla, this is Jan. I want her to look at the colors I have in mind. I just love the brown in Darla's leopard print. It's just what I have in mind for our duvet. The red in her lipstick and gag is just what I'm looking for in the accent pillows."

"I see. I've matched lots of colors over the years but can't say I've done it in a way quite like this. It's really kind of cool to see. I'll admit I was curious after seeing the rope at Betty's but didn't ask any questions. I must say Darla looks pretty happy. I don't know much about bondage but it looks like she's stuck for as long as you want her to be.

I nodded that was indeed the case.

She was clearly curious and turned on by what she was seeing. Mistress answered a few questions she had about the lifestyle and gave her a card with the internet address for her blog.

"My husband and I have talked about ways to spice things up. This may be just the thing. Do you give lessons?"

"We have at times. Darla is also quite good with rope. I'm sure we could work something out."

She gave her a tube of lipstick as a sample and promised to have Caroline send a small fabric sample to match the brown.

Jan gave me a long look as Mistress showed her to the door.

Mistress walked back in and smiled at her helpless captive.

"I'll bet that will be an interesting dinner conversation. I would ask if you mind what I did but you're such an exhibitionist slut I know you didn't. Besides, it's certainly no secret what we're all about. Now then let's get you back out of the closet. Literally and figuratively."

Mistress hopped me to the bed and had me sit on the edge. She took out the gag and held my face between her hands. She drew me into lipstick on lipstick kiss after kiss. We went at it like teenagers, both turned on by what had just happened.

Mistress unzipped the crotch of my catsuit and found the key to my cage, releasing my clit which was immediately at attention. She took me in her mouth then looked at me with an evil grin as she pushed me onto my bound hands and mounted me after stepping out of her panties.

She often took her time and made me wait. Not today. Her urgency was palpable and intense as she moaned with pleasure. I thrust upward to meet her as best I could and screamed as I emptied myself into her.

She slumped forward and kissed me. I knew my lipstick was a mess if it was like hers.

She untied me slowly. She often left me bound after an orgasm but as intense as this had been, not today.

"Stay dressed for me baby. Fix your makeup and let's have some dinner."

I fixed my face and we enjoyed a very nice dinner with more than a few laughs about the day. I loved introducing someone open minded to the things we enjoyed. Jan seemed to fit the bill. I hoped she would call for a bondage lesson. Either of us would be happy to oblige.

We sipped a last glass of wine and had a post meal cigarette. I started to clear the table when Mistress stopped me.

"Let it wait till tomorrow sweetie. Right now I want my lesbian lover. Take me to the bedroom and then take me. That is if you're woman enough to do it."

I took Mistress' hand and led her into our soon to be updated bedroom. She shed her clothes and I crushed her to my DD's and kissed her neck, her ears and finally her parted lips. My hand slid to her wet sex and I eased her back onto the bed and spread her legs.

She reached out and took my clit in her hand and guided it to the only place I wanted it to be.

It was a little slower this time. We both wanted it to last. The release when it came was just as intense.

I finally got undressed and joined her in bed. We lay entwined and shared a glass of wine and each had a well earned post coital cigarette.

I watched as Mistress drifted off to sleep. I gently kissed her forehead and knew as sleep enveloped me that I was the luckiest girl in the world.

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers