Kinky Secretary Christmas Party

Story Info
Secretary and Mistress host a Christmas Party.
1.8k words
3.9
5.4k
2
0

Part 18 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

"Well Darla, I think we're all set. Champagne on ice, snacks, decorations. Our friends should be here soon. You look suitably seasonal. I hope you like your holiday outfit."

Indeed I did. We were hosting a drop in for our kinky friends. It had been an eventful year. Mistress' friend Linda had moved to town and set up her fetish oriented studio. I had been kidnapped three times by Jane, Joyce and Lynne and we had since become friends. I had helped Jane fantasy kidnap Penny, channeling my inner Domme. Penny and Jane had become an item personally and professionally, Penny having joined the fantasy kidnapping crew. Mistress had continued success with her books including her coffee table illustrated kink anthology. She and I had hosted zoom sessions and kept a blog going. Quite a year and what a great way to end it with today's get together.

As to my outfit, Mistress had given me my present early. I wore a skin tight short red spandex dress. I had green stockings and 4 inch red stilletos. My waist was gathered by a green cincher tightly laced with small Christmas trees embroidered into it. I had on my new hipsters which combined with the waist cincher gave me an even more hourglass figure. Under the dress I had a DD bullet bra that strained against the tight fabric of the dress. I wore a Christmas green choker around my neck with two small bells in front. I tinkled when I walked. I had on my long blond wig gathered into a pony tail with a gold glittery scrunchy. Large dangling Christmas tree earrings completed the attire. Topping it all off was a Santa style red hat with white faux fur. I had my CB6000 locked on underneath. Mistress still didn't completely trust Jane not to grope me!

My makeup also had a holiday feel. Green eyeshadow with hint of glitter combined with heavy liner and deep red glossy lips gave me a festive appearance. My false eyelashes glittered also. I had impossibly long nails glued firmly on. A small Santa decorated each one. I lit a Winston, smoking it in front of the full length mirror and enjoyed the fetishy seasonal look Mistress had put together for me.

Mistress had on her black leather pencil skirt, white silk blouse topped with a

Christmas themed red leather vest and a green and gold scarf artfully knotted around her neck. She also had a Santa style party hat that matched my own. Seamed black semiopaque stockings and her Dominant shoes, black stilletos, made her a vision to look at.

I thought briefly back to past Christmases. As I had transitioned from client to friend to lover I had given myself to her completely over the holiday a few years before. I had secretly ordered a white spandex body stocking, white spandex hood with eye and mouth holes, white corset and a set of white leather cuffs. Mistress had run out to a hair appointment and I had quickly applied makeup and dressed. I threaded my red Darla Crane hair through the hole on top of the hood, buckled a white collar on with a D ring in front. I attached a gift tag to the D ring. It simply said, 'I'm yours'. I put on leather cuffs at the ankles and thighs and clipped them together. I buckled a white ballgag in place then put on my wrist cuffs. Mistress texted that she was on the way. I had reached the point of no return.

I took a deep breath and padlocked my cuffed wrists together behind my back. The key hung from the D ring along with the gift tag. I settled in to wait and hope she didn't decide to run other errands before coming home. It wasn't long till Mistress walked in the door. She looked at me sitting by the tree, smiled, then reached down to look at the gift tag. She took the key. "I think I'll hang onto this for a while. What a wonderful present baby! You know that you should never be tied up alone. I guess I'll have to punish you!"

I tried to tell her through the gag that I knew she was on the way home. Needless to say, it did no good. Let's just say I got the punishment I deserved and expected. That cemented our relationship and it was more than worth it!

My reminiscence was interrupted by the doorbell. I took a last drag of my Winston, freshened my lipstick and went to greet our guests. Linda was first to arrive wearing her customary black leather pants and white top. Every sub's Domme fantasy. She and Mistress air kissed. Linda looked at me and nodded her approval. "Love the way you've dressed her Mistress. Tell me, has Darla been naughty or nice?"

"Naughty without question Linda but often delightfully so."

Linda smiled at that, then waited for me to light her cigarette. "Can't stay too long. I've got a client tied up at my studio. I've left one of my assistants with her. She'll be ready for me when I get back."

She opened her phone and showed us a picture of a somewhat sloppily dressed and made up shemale stretched onto a St. Andrews cross. A bored looking young lady sat nearby reading a magazine, ignoring the bound captive.

"When I get through with her training she'll look suitably feminine. I should show pictures of Darla as an example. Now, get me a glass of champagne Darla."

I hurried to comply then rushed to answer the door. Jane, my erstwhile kidnapper led Penny KIng in, pulling on a leash attached to a red leather collar/gag set. Penny's hands were locked behind her in a set of red leather cuffs. "Just thought I'd give Penny a chance to show off her present. Isn't that right honeybunch?" Penny nodded her assent. "I guess we can take the cuffs off temporarily. I know she loves champagne. They will definitely go back on for the trip home."

She gave me a hug and promptly reached for my clit since Penny was bound and couldn't do more than frown. She cursed under her breath when she felt the cage. Jane was the definition of a bad girl but such fun. At least most of the time. She had gotten us both in trouble with Mistress when she went a bit overboard. I batted her hand away as I gave Penny a wink.

"Down girl! Behave, as if that were possible for you."

Jane reached for my pack of Winstons. She lit one for herself and held the flame for Penny's after removing her cuffs and gag. It had become a running joke. She never bought her own. The ultimate cigarette bummer. I could only smile as I handed each a glass of champagne. I complimented Penny on her fetish presents. She grinned, no doubt thinking about Jane's attentions later that night.

Joyce and Lynne, the other two fantasy kidnappers, arrived with them. I handed them champagne, grabbed a tray of food and circulated among our guests.

The last to arrive were our stewardess friends. They were now based here and were off for the holidays. We had met when Mistress had taken me for a public outing. She and I had given them bondage lessons. They had later won escape challenge bets with their boyfriends. Sue showed me the latest picture on her phone. Her naked boyfriend was tightly lashed to a chair, gagged and blindfolded. He didn't look unhappy at all if his cock was any indicator. I complimented her on her growing expertise. Julie and Joan laughed and pulled up similar pictures on their phones. Joan had started dressing her significant other. I'm sure Christmas will be merry for all three and their 'victims'.

The champagne flowed. The conversation was lively. The catered food delicious. Jane saw me reach for a Winston and of course stole one for herself and Penny. "You know Darla, we should really get some pictures and it would be just perfect if you were tied up. I'm going to ask Mistress."

She huddled with Mistress who obviously agreed with the pictures and with me in bondage. She got out the rope bag. "I think black rope will contrast nicely with her outfit. Jane, you can do the honors."

I sat in my low backed chair with arms behind me over the back as Jane encircled my wrists with multiple smooth wraps before cinching them tightly. She pulled my elbows as close as they would comfortably go and crafted a bar wrap between them. She started to pin my arms to my sides with a chest harness. Mistress stopped her from tying me to the chair telling Jane she might want to move me later. Jane just grinned, knowing what that likely meant, and turned her attention to my legs where she wrapped and cinched my ankles, below and above my knees. I opened wide for the holiday red ballgag. I couldn't have been happier.

The group gathered around me as Mistress snapped pictures on her phone. She changed places with Linda and stood behind me with her arms wrapped around my collared neck, her cheek next to mine.

Jane grabbed another chair and quickly cuffed and gagged Penny. Two damsels side by side in absolutely no distress. The stewardesses took turns sitting on my lap for pictures. Jane took Penny's gag out long enough to plant a huge kiss, all caught on camera. Joyce and Lynne, also an item, turned to each other and kissed as Jane held a sprig of mistletoe over their heads. She held it over my head and Mistress' lipstick met mine over the ballgag. A classic fetish picture captured by Linda. It would turn up later as a print along with the other shots. Someone at Shutterfly surely had themselves a time with our twisted group.

All in all, a wonderful way to usher in the holidays. Jane ungagged me and gave me a chaste peck on the lips before putting a Winston between them and lighting it. "You know how much it turns me on when you smoke it all tied up." Naturally, she took another for herself and Penny, ungagging her as she watched both of us exhale around the dangled cigarettes.

We finished our cigarettes and were regagged as Jane led Penny to the car. Mistress wanted to be sure they were okay to drive but Joyce stepped up and assured her that she was the designated driver. A good thing since an uber would have been an adventure. Linda called for her driver and the stews did call an uber. Mistress said her goodbyes and discreetly dangled the key to my CB6000 in front of me.

As they started to leave Mistress said with a mischevous grin

"You'll hop to bedroom when I get back in."

She stood at the door and exclaimed as they drove out of sight

"Merry Kinky Christmas to all and to all a good night."

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers