Kinky Secretary Bondage Lesson

Story Info
Mistress and Secretary give a bondage lesson.
1.2k words
4.34
4.8k
2

Part 17 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

"Now who could that be? Are you expecting a call Darla?"

I wasn't. Mistress answered and smiled. "It's those cute stewardesses from our day out. I'll put it on speaker. How are you girls doing? So good to hear from you."

"Thanks Mistress. It's good to talk to you and Darla. We're back in town and have a huge favor to ask. Everyone just loved the pictures and videos of us with you and Darla. It got our boyfriends going, to say the least. They developed a sudden intense interest in bondage. Surprise, surprise! Well one thing led to another and we started experimenting. They weren't very good at it and we each escaped easily. I made the comment that I could do it better than they could which led to a bet. My boyfriend bet me that he could escape if I tied him up. I would absolutely love to win that bet since a weekend at a top end resort is the prize if I succeed. The thing is, I really don't think I'm good enough at it to win. Would you and Darla consider giving us a lesson? My friends would also just love to learn how so they can challenge their boyfriends. I know it's asking a lot. Would you consider it? Please."

Mistress looked over at me with a smile. We had nothing particular that day. Mistress was between book signings and we had planned a quiet day at home. I nodded yes. It would be fun.

"Girls, you're in luck. We would be happy to have you over and provide whatever instruction we can. We would love to see you win your bet. What's more, I'll have Darla dress as she was when you met her just to give it a little extra kick."

Mistress gave directions to the house and they said they would arrive in about an hour. That gave me time to get into my catsuit, leather corset, skirt and boots. I put on my long blond wig gathered into a pony tail and applied my makeup. Instead of my 'slut' collar, I put on one with 'bitch' spelled out in crystals. After all, I would be Mistress Darla today, the tranny dominatrix. I'm sure the girls thought Mistress would tie me up with them watching but we had other plans.

The time flew by and the doorbell rang. The three of them walked into the house and introduced themselves as Sue, Julie and Joan. They squealed with delight at my outfit and thanked us again and again for doing this for them.

Mistress took the lead as usual. "Now then girls, let's get started. I want you three to tie Darla up any way you like. As tight as you like, then gag her. She loves being gagged. Let's see if she can escape."

Mistress had laid out yards and yards of bondage rope in various lengths. The girls giggled and started in on me while Mistress lit a Virginia Slim and watched. They had me put my hands behind me and started wrapping my wrists again and again then did the same for my legs and chest before putting a ballgag in my mouth. Mistress asked if they were finished. They checked their knots again and said they were.

Well sadly it was pretty sloppy. They hadn't cinched anything and within 10 minutes I was free with all the ropes coiled neatly. The girls had to laugh at their meager efforts and the ease with which I had escaped. I lit a Winston and Mistress started explaining some basic principles. She told them about doubling the rope, making a lark's head, the importance of cinching and knot placement.

"Now Darla will demonstrate for you. She's going to tie each of you up and I want you to watch what she does. We'll see if you can escape. I started by tying their wrists behind them as they watched each other being bound. They knew right away what they had done wrong with me and realized they were in trouble now. I quickly tied and cinched their legs at the ankles and knees with Mistress providing running commentary. I started on their chests with rope above and below the breasts, cinched tightly on either side. Mistress and I gagged them and as a final touch I helped them to the floor on their stomachs. I hogtied each of them, running rope from their ankles to the chest harness. I stood back and nodded to Mistress that I was through.

"Okay girls, try to get loose. Darla, let's have a glass of wine and watch the action or lack thereof. You have an hour girls. Get busy."

I sipped my wine and lit a Winston as we watched their futile efforts. They gag talked to each other as they squirmed on the floor before giving in. I guess I should have untied them right then but we were enjoying the show so I waited the full hour before slowly untying them. We offered them wine which they gratefully accepted. They each lit cigarettes and continued to giggle about how thoroughly helpless they had been.

"Okay girls, let's see what you've learned. Darla is all yours."

This time they did it much better with Mistress' instruction and some hands on help. They doubled and cinched rope around my wrists. My legs were tied at the ankles, below and above the knees and arms pinned tightly to my sides. Mistress then helped them tie my elbows as a final touch before they teamed up to lower me to the floor for a hogtie. Mistress suggested the large, 2 inch ballgag and Sue buckled it tightly in place.

"Nice job girls. Let's give her an hour, shall we."

They sat down with wine and Winstons as I struggled against the ropes. I'd like to say I could have escaped but with Mistress supervising them I was stuck. Besides, I didn't want to spoil it for them. Mistress enjoyed their sometimes outrageous air travel stories and they were fascinated about all aspects of her life as a Professional Domme. The time flew by, at least for them.

"Let's give her another 15 minutes. Come on Darla, some effort please!"

I was finally released to my wine and a Winston. I complimented their efforts. It had been a fun time. Mistress suggested they practice on each other and offered to zoom if needed for more tips. We wished them luck as they headed back to their hotel.

"Such fun girls Darla and good practice for you. We still haven't dealt with Jane's punishment. She doesn't know it but she's headed for the receiving end of the ropes at your hands."

Jane was one of my kidnappers and had taken liberties with me a couple of times. Mistress was plotting her payback and it sounded like it would be soon. I got up to get undressed but Mistress stopped me.

"Seeing you playing Domme has me all hot and bothered. Let's play a bit longer."

I thought for a minute Mistress was going to let me tie her up, something I had long wanted to do. She just laughed at the thought.

"Not a chance, baby. Hands behind you. But first let's unzip your clit and pussy. I think I just might have my way with you!"

Of course, she did just that with me tightly bound, gagged and her spell. Some things never change.

And by the way, a week later we got a text from Sue of a young man hogtied and gagged with a caption. "Thanks Mistress and Darla. Needless to say, I won the bet!"

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers