Kinky Secretary is Auctioned

Story Info
Mistress auctions her Secretary for charity.
5.2k words
4.37
5k
6
0

Part 28 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

"Darla baby, I need to ask you something."

I immediately wondered what was up. Mistress seemed unusually serious. We had spent the day as usual. Mistress tending to her business ventures while her Kinky Secretary assisted. I was dressed in a black pencil skirt with a red top, fishnet stockings and my 4 inch stilettos. While there was always work to be done, we both enjoyed our days interacting with each other. As our relationship deepened, I spent more and more time dressed and loved doing it. I hoped she wasn't thinking about changing things.

"How would you feel about me selling you?"

My jaw dropped. Was Mistress that unhappy with me. What brought this on?

She saw the expression on my face and smiled.

"Don't worry sweetie. It's not what you think. There's a charity auction coming up and several of our friends are begging me to put you up for auction. You would bring a nice price and it's for a really good cause. The money will go to an abused women's shelter. Kind of funny when you think of it since you would almost certainly be abused by whoever buys you. The difference of course, your so called abuse would be voluntary and you love it! Really, you should be flattered that you've become so popular through our blogs and zoom sessions. We would set some limits and that's what I've been wrestling with. Your clit isn't going into anyone else's pussy but to make it worthwhile for the bidders, pretty much everything else has to be on the table. I don't like that but it's for such a good cause. What do you say?"

We had been exclusive for a while now. My fantasy kidnappers had taken liberties with me. Jane, the head kidnapper, had been punished for it by Mistress. She, Joyce and Lynne had pretty much behaved since then. Jane was now in a relationship with Penny, one of her fantasy victims but she remained an inveterate bad girl who would have loved to involve me in her mischiefs. Fearing Mistress, she held off trying. Not that I would have let her. I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize what I had with Mistress. I did have to admit, the idea of being sold had always been a fantasy and now there was a chance to live it and not endanger my relationship with Mistress. I would have to be sold to a woman though.

Mistress read my thoughts. "Don't worry honey, it's a female only auction. You'll be the only non-genetic girl there. Honestly, you're more feminine than a lot of them."

I smiled inwardly and got my best thoughtful look on my face. "I'll do it just for you, Mistress. Just for you."

As the day of the auction approached I tried to get Mistress to speculate on who might buy me for the day but she claimed that there were several who she knew were interested.

"Besides, I don't want to spoil the surprise. I've got a sneaking suspicion you're looking forward to this more than you let on. Naughty girl!"

Busted!

The days crawled by. Mistress steadfastly refused to answer any more questions including what I would wear.

We spent the night before the auction relaxing. The auction would be held at Linda's house at noon. Linda was a Domme who had a beautiful studio more than suitable for an event like this. The next morning Mistress led me to the bedroom after breakfast and showed me what she had laid out.

We were going full fetish, no surprise, I guess. My skintight black catsuit would be the base garment topped with a shiny underbust corset with vertical black and white stripes. My thigh high shiny pvc boots were also laid out. I would have my Darla Crane long red hair and a black collar with 'slut' spelled out in crystals. There was no skirt!

"That's right Darla. We want the girls to get excited and bid up the price even if the equipment is off limits. As I've heard, just because you're on a diet doesn't mean you can't look at the menu. Go ahead and get dressed. I've arranged for our regular makeup artist to come over and get you all pretty."

I was soon tightly laced into an hour glass shape right down to the hipster pads glued in place so my pussy, which would be available, was not blocked. My DD breast forms were glued in place so the nipples clearly showed as they strained under the catsuit fabric. I heard the doorbell and Mistress escorted our makeup artist back to our makeup table. Susie was quite the expert at turning men into women.

The next hour was a blur as she applied foundation followed by an airbrushing to smooth it. Blush, eyeshadow, liner, brow pencil and lipstick came next. She gave my eyes a smoky look and attached long eyelashes. My lips were coated with a non smearing, long lasting product since I would be dressed and likely tied up quite a while. She glued my long red nails in place and attached large silver hoop earrings to my pierced ears. She placed a wig cap on my head before positioning my hair in place. It was an exact copy of Darla Crane's luxurious red hair and hung nearly to my waist. There were bangs in front, framing my now feminine face.

Susie finished her transformation and air kissed me on the cheek. "Mistress told me the occasion. I'm wet thinking about how much fun it will be. Promise you'll tell me all about it!"

Of course I would. I stood in front of our full length mirror and lit a Winston, my guilty pleasure when dressed. I absolutely loved what Susie had done. I could easily pass except for the bulge in my crotch.

"Down girl! Finish your cigarette. We've got to get a move on."

We chatted as we drove to Linda's studio. Both clearly excited. Mistress had gotten over her reservations about me being used by another Domme and looked forward to showing the community how far I had come under her tutelage. For my part, a long held fantasy was about to become reality.

We pulled into the parking area and Mistress reached into our bag and held out a pair of leather cuffs for me to put on. I buckled them in place and turned in my seat for Mistress to clip together behind me. Mistress got out and opened my door. I swung my legs out of the door and Mistress attached leather ankle cuffs with one foot of chain between them. I opened my mouth and accepted the bright red 2 inch ballgag. I was ready to be sold!

I took small steps to the entranceway, garnering smiles from some of the attendees on their way in. Inside, Linda had set up chairs and a small stage. She stood at a small lecturn, obviously the Mistress of ceremonies. She called the event to order. Here we go!

She made the expected remarks about how worthy the cause was and how everyone should be generous. There were numerous items for sale. Linda had donated a beautiful St. Andrews Cross which fetched a hefty price. There was a custom built bondage chair with V shaped legs, a narrow back and too many hooks and loops to count. I was envious of the winner of that particular piece. Linda auctioned a beautiful whip braided with red and black leather. There was a flogger, a paddle, a set of gorgeous red leather cuffs for the wrists, elbows, ankles and thighs. An assortment of bondage rope in all different colors, some unusual, brought a nice price as did a set of beautifully crafted leather straps, also in red. I inwardly drooled at the thought of wearing the red cuffs and straps together.

"Now for our feature items, sure to bring out the generosity I know is in all of you. Jane, would you bring your offering up to the stage."

What! I hadn't seen Jane. She must have arrived after us and was seated in back, behind Mistress and I. She led a bound figure to the stage by a leash clipped to her collar. She was in a leopard print catsuit with a catwoman type mask. Like me, she was bound with leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles. She was similarly gagged and I saw her fighting to control her drool as she was led to the stage. I immediately recognized Penny, Jane's current significant other. I should have seen it coming. Penny absolutely loved being tied up and I was sure Jane didn't have to say much to talk her into being auctioned.

Jane handed the leash to Linda and left the stage, pausing to smile at me as she passed. She whispered that unlike me, there were no limits to what Penny could be made to do. It may have been my imagination but Penny's crotch looked damp already. No skirt for her either.

The bidding was brisk. The winner was a woman I had met named Carla who smiled as she led Penny away.

"Now for our last item. Mistress has kindly donated her Secretary, Darla. Let's show Mistress how much we appreciate her generosity."

Mistress clipped a leash to my collar and led me to the stage. I knew the bidders loved the fact that I was so tall. 6'3" in stocking feet and 6'7" in my boots. Not only would they have complete control over a feminine appearing shemale but one that towered over them. What a feeling of dominance that had to be. I selfishly hoped there were some wet panties in the room. Mistress smiled as she handed the leash to Linda, kissed me on the cheek and went back to her seat.

Linda opened the bidding and it was brisk. Evidently a slutty shemale was a desirable item. I was pleased when the bidding passed what was paid for Penny. All for charity, right? Linda eventually banged her gavel, awarding me to a lady named Joan. She was dressed in the classic Domme outfit. Black skirt, white blouse and obviously expensive accessories. She had on a stylish black hat with a gauzy black veil that partially covered her face. Very sexy.

I heard Linda thanking the attendees as Joan led me away. She took me to a 7 series BMW and an attractive young lady in a chauffer's outfit hopped out and opened the door for me. She buckled me in and opened the other back door for Joan. She started the car and we were off.

Joan smiled at me and reached into her purse for a pack of cigarettes. She took out a Winston, lit it and cracked the window. "How rude of me. Would you like one

Darla?"

I nodded yes and Joan reached over and took my gag out before putting one between my painted lips and lighting it for me. I took the first deep satisfying drag and exhaled around the dangled smoke.

"I know quite a bit about you. Mistress was kind enough to answer a few questions right down to your cigarette brand. I assured her I would not be outbid. We'll have such fun! At least, I will. By the way, that's Beth driving us. She's usually the recipient of my attentions. I think she's looking forward to a little break. I would say I'll be merciful but my mercies aren't always tender. Right Beth?"

Beth quickly nodded her assent.

"Finished dear? Let's get you gagged again. Sluts should be seen, not heard. Don't you agree?"

Whether I did or not, Joan pulled that gag tight. At least one more notch past where it had been at Mistress' hand.

We pulled into a gated neighborhood with a guard gate. The guard nodded to Joan and didn't bat an eye at the sight of a bound captive sharing the rear seat. I had to be dealing with significant wealth.

Beth pulled into a garage attached to a beautiful home. She unclipped the seat belt and I swung my legs out of the car and started to stand.

"Just a minute Darla. Beth, clip Darla's leg cuffs together. I think I'd like to watch her hop into the house. You know how I love it when you do it."

Beth did as she was commanded. I stood up and hopped into the house. My heels clicking on the hardwood floors. I was led to a chair and told to sit. Beth produced a leather strap and looped it around my chest under my DD's. She threaded it through the chair slats in the back, securing me in place. In case I had thoughts of hopping away, chair and all, she clipped a small chain to my ankle cuffs and ran it under the chair to my wrists. I was stuck!

"Darla, you relax for a while. Beth and I will be back shortly and we'll get started. I know you're eager!"

They left me alone to think about what Joan had in mind. I relaxed in my bonds.

Escape was impossible and besides, who would want to get away.

Joan walked back in dressed in a black leather catsuit and stilettos with at least a 4 inch heel. I couldn't help staring at them, admitted shoe slut that I am. Joan knew exactly what I was thinking.

"Actually, they're 5 inches since you can't ask. Not the most comfortable but the look is dynamite."

Beth walked in dressed in leather thong panties, fishnets and a red leather bustier. Her heels had to be as high as Joan's. She wore a black leather choker collar.

Both were extremely sexy.

Joan lit a Winston and slowly walked around me, taking in her captive. "Beth, let's get Darla into the playroom."

Beth took off the strap and chain and steadied me as I hopped toward a closed door. I was led into a space not quite as elaborate as Linda's studio, but impressive none the less. She led me to a bench and bent me forward. She clipped my collar to a D ring then clipped a chain to my wrists and pulled them up to my collar, completely exposing my rear. She unclipped my ankle cuffs before attaching each to separate legs of the bench.

"I always like to start this way. Leaves no doubt as to who is in control."

Joan wasted no time in laying into me with a paddle. She obviously knew what she was doing. I knew it wasn't hard enough to do real damage but my goodness it stung.

"Your turn Beth but use your hand. A little different sensation for our guest. And Darla, I should mention this is kind a present for Beth. As you no doubt know, she is usually on the receiving end of my attentions. She's been with me a year and has been an exceptionally good slut. She should see things from the dominant side for a change. Nothing like a well rounded kinky slut."

Beth clearly didn't hold back either. She alternated swats to each cheek with gentle rubs in between. Altogether not unpleasant after the paddle. She managed to reach between my legs and give me a quick grope too. I was at least a little bit sorry the equipment was off limits. I am a slut, after all.

Joan had Beth unzip my catsuit, exposing my 'pussy'. I watched as they both stepped into rather large strap ons. Joan had Beth take my gag out. I had no doubt what came next.

"Beth, you take her mouth. Her pussy is all mine! I gagged on Beth's strap on as she pushed further and further in, forcing a deep throat. I heard a glove snap in place and felt Joan apply lubricant to my pussy before spearing me with her cock. She started slowly before completely burying the monster inside me again and again. I knew both must be double ended as they clearly enjoyed themselves over and above punishing their helpless captive.

When both were satisfied, Joan lit a cigarette as Beth unhooked my collar and ankle cuffs. She led me to a hoist and attached my wrists after unhooking them from my collar. She clipped a spreader bar in place between my ankles and engaged the winch. My arms were raised in a strappado. Joan walked in front of me and sent a long plume of smoke into my face. She smiled as she brandished a beautifully made flogger. She laid into my already tender behind.

"Mistress tells me she doesn't whip you. She really should, you know. Beth can tell you, it's quite a dominant thing to do. Just perfect for maintaining proper discipline."

I grunted in agreement and discomfort. Mistress maintained her discipline mainly through psychological means. We did have a flogger she had bought on our public outing to a fetish fair. So far unused. Again, Joan knew just how much to do. I knew there was no real damage, maybe just a little bruising, but I was more than ready for her to stop.

"Beth, please lower our guest and remove her gag and cuffs. Darla, we'll take a brief break. I am civilized and besides, I don't want to wear you out too soon. I presume you won't complain when your break is over and it's time to tie you up again. Can I count on you, Darla?"

I answered yes and was rewarded with another swat from the flogger.

"Yes, what!"

"Yes Mistress Joan."

"That's much better. I should whip you more for that faux pas and maybe I will later. For now drink some water. You can have a Winston too. Beth, take care of Darla please."

Beth brought a bottle of water and I drank greedily before lighting a Winston.

"Oh all right Beth, you can have one too. You really should quit. We all should but it just seems to fit so well given our rather twisted proclivities. Right girls?"

Beth lit hers and we smoked in silence. I rehydrated and had another

Winston while I stretched my arms and legs.

"That's long enough. Go to the bathroom and freshen your makeup. Mistress was kind enough to send me a list of what you use. You'll find everything you need."

I tended to the call of nature and reapplied my lipstick. I gave my hair a quick brush, checked the mirror and walked back out to Mistress Joan. I had no idea what else she had in mind.

While I was in the bathroom Beth had rolled a bondage chair similar to the one at auction into the room.

"That's right Darla. I donated the chair for auction. I have someone who builds my 'furniture' to my specifications. As an added incentive, they have to test drive their own work, so to speak. I can be quite demanding as you have already seen. As a result, the workmanship is exquisite."

"Beth, please get our guest ready for our next activity."

Beth started by having me ball my fists and put bondage mitts on each hand. She buckled them tightly closed and added a completely superfluous small padlock to each. She then unzipped my catsuit from front to back completely.

"Mistress' limits will be respected. Your clit won't be getting anywhere near a pussy but we will definitely have our fun with it. From the looks of it, you're looking forward to it. We'll see about that."

I was unsurprisingly fully erect.

Beth bent me over and popped a large plug in place, then velcroed a tight leather harness around the base of my clit and ovaries. A separate attached strap separated my ovaries. The skin pulled tight over each. Joan clearly wanted me to stay hard. Beth led me to the chair and had me sit down. She clipped my mittened hands together behind the chair's narrow back and fastened them to one of the many attachment points. She strapped each ankle to the V shaped legs and tightened straps over each thigh. Already attached straps were tightened around my waist, above and below my breasts. As a final touch, the D ring in back of my collar was attached to the high back.

"Beth, let's use the panel gag with attachment options. I hate to cover that luscious lipstick but you can't have everything."

Beth tightly buckled a black leather panel gag in place. There was a protruding device on the front that I knew could accomodate a number of attachments. Beth clipped an ashtray in place so my tormenters could conveniently smoke while I underwent whatever they had in mind.

Beth next attached a small vibrator to the shaft and velcroed it in place. She used small clamps to attach vibrators to each of my protruding ovaries. She finally stepped back. I could not have been more helpless or available.

"Now then, here's our next little game. The plug is remote controlled as are the vibrators on your clit and ovaries. We're going to edge you but you absolutely must not cum. If you do, you'll regret it. Just to make it a little easier, Beth has a bag of frozen peas in case you get close. By the way, she won't hesitate since she'll be punished too if you can't control yourself. Let's get started."

What followed was the most intense edging I had ever undergone. Joan repeatedly brought me to the brink using combinations of the various vibrating instruments plus Beth's hand. I was sure I would go over the edge numerous times before Joan cut the machines off and Beth literally and figuratively cooled me off. All the while, Joan coolly smoked and flicked the ash into my gag attachment while admonishing me not to move too much and spill it. Just when I was sure I couldn't stand any more the devices were turned off and Beth removed the harness, allowing me to go limp. I was more exhausted than if I had cum and slumped back against the chair as Beth untied me and took the plug out.

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers
12