Kinky Secretary is Auctioned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another brief break Darla. My how the time flies. Just time enough to enjoy my real passion, rope bondage, then we'll get you back to Mistress. Go fix yourself up. Your lipstick is a mess! I want some video of this."

I staggered to the bathroom where I relieved myself. I redid my lipstick and again brushed my long red hair. I wanted to look my best for my temporary owner. I'm a truly vain slut. I'll admit it. I walked back into the play space to see Joan standing by the bench with more rope that I had ever seen in one place.

"Have one of your Winstons Darla. Relax just a minute. This will be a bit intense."

As if what had already happened was not!

"Finished? Good. Before I tie you up there is the small matter of your failing to call me Mistress. I just don't think I can ignore that. Any slippage in discipline can't be tolerated. Lean over the bench. Now! I want you to count each stroke. 10 should do it since your ass is already no doubt sore."

She briskly smacked me with the paddle.

"One."

"What! Is that how you count? Now we'll have to start over."

Whack! Now what was she looking for. I frantically thought through it.

"One thank you MIstress."

"That will do nicely."

By the time I reached 10, I wondered how long it would be till I could sit comfortably.

"By the way Darla. Zip yourself up. It's not as if that clit is going to be used. Besides, you look like a slut. Only because you are one, I suppose."

I did as she asked.

"Hands behind you Darla. Mistress and I have talked about bondage. We both agree the hands should always be first. No matter what other rope is added, you're mine once your hands are tied."

She was definitely right. The second the knot was tightened started the descent into sub space. The feeling was delightful and I was sorry not everyone had been lucky enough to share it. Joan didn't disappoint. The ropes were snug. There would be no escape but my circulation was good. I could stay this way for a while and Joan must have known what I was thinking.

"Mistress tells me you can stay tied quite a while. We may just push those limits."

She had me sit on the side of the bench as she tied my legs at the ankles. She finished the ankle tie by looping rope under my heels and pulling them together. I loved having my shoes tied on. I couldn't have kicked the boots off anyway but the feeling was still exciting.

She neatly wrapped and cinched my legs above and below my knees then added one more wrap at my upper thigh, straining to cinch it between my tightly bound legs.

She moved to my upper body and started by laying a doubled rope over the back of my neck. She took each end under an arm and around to the back where she threaded the loose ends through the doubled end and tightened it. She used this as a base for my upper arms. She pulled them closer together and used a bar wrap to cinch the tie. There was no way they could slip down, anchored as they were.

Next she took another long piece of rope and wrapped it around my waist, over my bound wrists. She made several loops before cinching it between my back and wrists. They were pinned in place with no movement at all.

She made loop after loop above and below my straining breasts before cinching each side between my arm and chest. It was all so neat and tight. Mistress would definitely approve of her work.

"Beth, please gag our guest. She's been smart enough to keep her mouth shut but let's not take any chances going forward."

Beth walked toward me with an elaborate harness gag which she efficiently buckled tightly in place. The two of them helped my to my feet and I hopped to the end of the table. Beth bent me forward to the padded top and both women lifted my legs and slid me forward onto the bench top.

I was centered and both women teamed up to loop rope over me at the waist and under the table, securing me tightly in place.

Joan then produced several pieces of thin cord. She used the first to tie and cinch my thumbs together before doing the same for each finger. What a sensation!

I thought she might be through, but no. Beth lifted my feet toward my wrists and held them for Joan to loop rope between them. She tied it to the chest harness, producing a tight hogtie but then took the rope further up to a D ring on my harness gag and used it to pull my head up. It was not uncomfortable but just one more element of restriction. That had to be it, right?

"Beth, let's take away any last chance of movement for Darla. You know what to do."

Indeed she did. She ran rope through a pully above me and then looped it around the hogtie rope. She pulled it tight, lifting my legs even further toward the ceiling before tying it off.

"What a lovely sight! The best hogtie I've ever done I think. Struggle a bit for us dear. I want some video to send to MIstress. Oh come on, you can do better than that."

No I couldn't. I could not move a muscle as Joan slowly circled me taking videos and stills with her phone. She paused to light a Winston and smirked as she exhaled toward me.

"Look at Beth, she's all hot and bothered, aren't you sweetie?"

Beth was clearly turned on by my predicament. Jealous, no doubt.

"Tell you what, go get your wand and get yourself off while Darla watches. That should make her even more frustrated."

Beth pulled a chair in front of me, sat down and spread her legs. She vibrated herself to 2 orgasms as I watched helplessly. Frustrated indeed!

Beth helped herself to a Winston after coming down from her high. Both women continued to slowly circle me and admire their work.

"Much as I hate to do it, it's time to get you back to Mistress. Beth, please take Darla's gag out and undo her hogtie and table rope. Leave the rest."

Beth did as Joan ordered and helped me sit on the side of the bench. She held a bottle of water and I drank greedily before accepting a Winston. I wasn't post-coital but it had the same feel. I finished my cigarette as Joan walked back into the room, purse in hand.

"Beth, put Darla's ballgag back in. We're going to deliver her as is to Mistress."

I hopped to the car, glancing at the clock on the way. Where did the hours go? Beth helped me into the back seat and buckled me in.

"Safety first, right Darla?"

Beth backed the BMW out of the garage and we were off. Another brief stop at the guard gate and again no comment about the tightly bound shemale in Joan's car. I wondered how many times she had done this.

We arrived home and both women helped me out of the car and hopped me to the door where Mistress was waiting. The two women chatted briefly. Joan promised to send the videos and tell Mistress all about it. She started to leave then stopped to whisper in my ear. "I saw Beth grope you. She doesn't know I did and has no idea that she'll be punished. Bet you're jealous aren't you?"

Mistress closed the door and hopped me to the sofa. She took the gag out, put her arms around me and attacked me with her mouth in an endless lipstick on lipstick kiss. Our tongues did battle accompanied by mutual moans of pleasure.

How could there be anything sexier than to be tightly bound as a supremely sexy and beautiful woman has their way with you.

"I missed you baby. I hope you had a great time."

I admitted that I had, even if my butt was a bit tender. I told Mistress that the edging was extremely frustrating. I so desperately had wanted to cum.

"About that. Luckily that catsuit unzips from the front. Those legs are pretty tightly tied but I think we can manage. Let's hop you to the bedroom and I will definitely have my way with you!"

I can't imagine a more explosive orgasm for either of us after the day's frustrations. I was finally untied and we lay naked, entwined together in bed with a true post-coital cigarette and wine. We chatted about the experiences of the day and I started to get hard again. Mistress cupped my clit in one hand and pulled my head down into another deep kiss with the other. She guided me again to the place I most wanted to be. I've said it before but I had to be the luckiest girl in the world.

12