Kinky Secretary on Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Kinky Crossdressed Secretary and Mistress go on Vacation.
922 words
4.17
6k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
115 Followers

I continued cleaning under Mistress' watchful eye even though the house was spotless when we arrived. When I had finished, Mistress put on a pair of white gloves and went over the entire house. Somehow I knew my efforts would not be satisfactory and sure enough.

"Darla, there is a speck of dirt on my glove. I think that deserves some punishment, don't you?"

I nodded yes since I had no choice. Mistress beckoned me over to stand in front of her. She took off the cuffs and reattached them behind me. She then attached a leash to my collar and led me to a chair after lewdly groping my front and back. She pulled my head down and attached the leash to the bottom of the chair bending me over and exposing my bottom. She surprised me by unlocking and removing the gag.

"These are some of the things women have to put up with. Being objectified, groped and punished for no good reason. Think of this as your first lesson in your remedial course. Womanhood 101, Darla. I'm going to spank your bottom and I want you to count out each one. In fact, you should not only count but thank me for each stroke. Let's do it this way, '1, thank you Mistress, 2, thank you Mistress' and so on until I think you've had enough. Spankings can be erotic but not this one. Let's get started."

She laid into me with all her might to a total of 20, then groped me again.

"Now shuffle yourself over and stand in the corner till I say you can move."

I did as she asked, like a punished schoolgirl. Mistress popped me a few times with a riding crop if I fidgeted at all. She finally allowed me to come back to her.

"Well I hope you appreciated my efforts on your behalf. I'll give you a brief break. You can have a Winston but like real Maids, you'll have to go outside to smoke it. I doubt anyone will see you but I guess it's possible. If so, you'll just have to deal with it."

She reattached the cuffs in front and I shuffled out onto the deck with a bottle of water and my cigarette. Mistress stayed inside and had one also before having me come back inside. She sent me to the bathroom with admonitions to sit like a 'proper lady' to do my business. She had me fix us a light lunch then gagged me again and set me cleaning for the afternoon.

"I'll check again when you've finished Darla. This is lesson number 2. A woman's work is never done."

I finally finished cleaning to her satisfaction, passing her white glove test, which took until dinner. I fixed dinner and served Mistress a glass of wine to go with her food. She removed the gag so I could eat and finally took the collar off before taking the plug from my pussy. I had hopes the CB6000 would be removed but wasn't surprised when it wasn't.

"Use the makeup remover and be thorough. Don't want to mess the sheets. Leave the hair in place and get out of those clothes. Fold them neatly. I left a short nightie for you to sleep in. Use the bathroom then come to the bedroom when you've finished."

I did as she asked.

"Well that's day one of your retraining and hopefully you're starting to appreciate what we women go through. I do need some attention now. I really do sleep so much better after an orgasm. You know what to do."

I ministered to Mistress with my lips and tongue until she moaned with pleasure.

"That was nice, Darla. I'm sure you'd like me to take the CB6000 off. You probably think I'm being unfair. Sorry, no chance. Being frustrated at unfairness is just part of what we women have to put up with and therefore, you have to put up with it. I've seen the expressions on your face. I'm not sure you've accepted your retraining. I think you need another reminder who's in charge."

With that, she put the locking wrist cuffs on as well as leather ankle cuffs.

"Hands behind you, Darla."

She used a thin chain and joined both sets of cuffs together. She did give me a little slack so I wouldn't be intolerably uncomfortable then as a last insult used the wand vibrator briefly on my plastic encased clit which was frustrating to say the least.

"I'm not going to gag you. That would be too much. Sweet dreams Darla. I've heard that sleeping tied up can be very erotic with vivid dreams. You can tell me about it in the morning. Too bad you won't be able to act on them."

She slipped a comfortable blindfold on me and shortly I heard her regular breathing. I on the other hand slept fitfully between my bondage, the glued on DD,s and the firmly attached wig. But oh, the dreams!

I heard Mistress stir in the morning. She reached over and removed the blindfold.

"Good morning, Sunshine. I slept so well knowing you were there and couldn't get into any mischief. I do hope you had pleasantly frustrating dreams. Let's get you untied. We've got another big day ahead. Day 2 of Womanhood 101. I know you just can't wait to hear what I have planned!"

I groaned inwardly and tried to mentally prepare for whatever her diabolical mind had come up with.

cdDarla
cdDarla
115 Followers