Kinky Secretary - Tied Up Weekend

Story Info
Mistress keeps Darla tied up all weekend.
5.1k words
4.69
9.2k
5

Part 9 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

"Darla, I heard you on the phone with Betty bragging about how long you can stay tied up. Why don't we put it to the test this weekend? Are you up for a challenge?"

I had indeed been talking to our neighbor Betty who was our sometime bondage playmate. She had also made kidnap videos with me for sale on Jane's fantasy kidnap site. She was a trooper and loved being tied up but I still had more experience than she. Mistress had kept me tied up for increasing lengths of time to gradually build my endurance. I was confident I could pass the test, whatever is was she had in mind.

"Absolutely Mistress! Sounds fun."

"We'll see about that. You shouldn't brag to Betty unless you can back it up. Let's see if you can. I'm going to keep you restrained in some form for the entire weekend starting Saturday morning and winding up Sunday night. Still interested in the challenge?"

I had to admit I wondered if that might be too much but I wasn't about to back out now.

"You're on Mistress."

She just smiled and nodded. We finished work Friday and Mistress turned out the lights early saying I would need my sleep.

The alarm went off early Saturday and I fixed us a light breakfast. Mistress had me clean the kitchen since she wouldn't be getting much work out of me after that.

"I think we're all set. Last chance to back out. No? Ok then, clean your pussy really well. I want to minimize bathroom trips. After that, dress in what I have laid out for you and do your makeup."

I douched myself clean and looked at my clothes for the weekend on the bed. She had chosen my black catsuit to go over my DD breast forms in an open tipped bra. An underbust corset would be laced tightly to give me the figure we both enjoyed. My feet would be locked in 4 inch black pumps with a padlocked ankle strap. My black leather collar was locked around my neck. I should also mention my clit was securely locked in my cage.

I did my makeup to Mistress' satisfaction, glued on my long red nails and used bobby pins to secure a long blond wig gathered into a pony tail. Mistress clearly didn't want to have to keep getting hair out of my eyes since I wouldn't be able to do it myself.

Mistress dressed comfortably in slacks and a white silk blouse. She had on comfortable ballet style flats.

"Have a Winston Darla. Last one before you're tied up. Enjoy it."

I took that first drag and slowly exhaled. It's so bad for you but such a sexy feeling to smoke a cigarette dressed as I was. I was an absolutely unapologetic fetishist for sure.

"Hands behind you baby. Time to get started."

Mistress positioned my hands palm to palm, doubled the rope and made several loops. She was careful to keep the ropes smooth so there would be no excuses and no reason to untie me.

"There, I won't tie your feet right now so feel free to walk around. I love the way having your hands tied behind you makes your tits stick out. Such a sexy look.

I'm going to do a little writing. Feel free to watch TV or whatever."

I strolled around the room and tried to walk in a seductive way. It would certainly be fine with me if Mistress decided to take my cage off for a little fun but no luck. I sat on the sofa and took the remote in my hand. I managed to get the TV on and found a sports show.

"Sorry dear. No sports for you this weekend."

Rats!

Mistress changed to one of her favorite cooking shows. Ugggh.

"Since you've already managed to misbehave I'll have to tie your feet."

She wrapped and cinched my ankles then went back to her writing. The cooking show on in the background. She lit a VS and allowed me a Winston.

"I hope you appreciate that I'm doing all the work here. Take a sip of water. It's gag time."

Mistress buckled the 2 inch ballgag in place and went back to her writing.

"I hope you didn't think I was going to entertain you all weekend. This is about seeing how much bondage you can stand. Not about your, I mean my, clit."

I couldn't argue and I knew it wouldn't have done any good if I could. I sat on the sofa and tried to get into the cooking show to no avail. I started fidgeting and Mistress looked at me sternly.

"Stop that! It's very annoying."

Mistress grabbed more rope out of our bag and quickly tied my legs above my knees and pinned my arms to my chest, making my DD's protrude even more.

"Keep still or I'll hogtie you. I'm going to anyway at some point but you might as well be as comfortable as you can till then."

I sat still as the time crawled by. I absolutely love being tied up and always have but it is usually in the context of play. This got kind of boring after a while.

The morning passed and Mistress looked at me thoughfully.

"What am I going to do with you now that it's lunch time? I suppose I could feed you but I have a better idea. Your arms could probably use a break for a little while."

Mistress went to our toy bag and got out a set of leg cuffs and police style handcuffs. She untied me but quickly snapped the cuffs on my legs and wrists. At least they were in front. I helped Mistress with salads and ate with my hands cuffed. I lit her post meal VS and my Winston. When we finished our cigarettes Mistress sent to use the bathroom with my cuffed hands and caged clit.

"Let's get back to business Darla."

Mistress unlocked the cuffs on my wrists and ankles. I put my hands behind me and she tied them as before. She had me sit in our low backed chair. Perfect for bondage! She tied my wrists to the chair back then tied my ankles together before attaching them to the chair. She bound my legs above the knees and fashioned an elaborate chest harness, running the rope around my chest above and below my breasts and using the chair to cinch on either side. I wouldn't be fidgeting now. Mistress had me open wide for the ballgag then walked toward the bedroom. She came out with her purse in hand as the doorbell rang.

Mistress opened the door and let our neighbor Betty in.

"Thanks for coming over Betty. I have a few errands to run and I can't leave Darla here unattended. As I told you, she is spending the whole weekend restrained in some form or fashion. That is if she doesn't wimp out. Here are the ground rules. You can take her gag out if you want to chat. Watch a movie if you like. No sports on TV this weekend for Darla. I shouldn't be too long but then again, it doesn't matter. She's not getting loose anyway. Bye bye dear."

Mistress kissed me on the cheek and left.

"A fine mess you've gotten yourself into Darla. Mistress told me she overheard you bragging about how long you could stay tied up. I am a bit envious of you right now but all weekend could be a bit much."

Betty reached for my pack of Winstons and lit one. She sent a long plume toward the ceiling as I pleaded with my eyes for her to take the gag out. She laughed and unbuckled it. She put the lit cigarette between my painted lips and lit another for herself. I loved smoking tied up. It felt so fetishy and naughty. I knew Betty felt the same way as her hand strayed to her crotch.

We actually had a very pleasant chat. We talked about how popular our kidnap videos had become on Jane's site. She had been to the theatre to see a play that Jocelyn was in. I knew she had a secret thrill watching her onstage knowing how secretly kinky she was. Betty and I had made a private kidnap fantasy video with her in exchange for a generous charitable donation.

She brought me up to date about Frank, her boyfriend that Mistress had introduced. They were still seeing each other frequently but both still wanted to take it very gradually in the long term. She asked me about my cage and mentioned that she and Frank had thought about this type of play.

I told her how exciting it was to have Mistress in control of my orgasms. Another part of the trust and affection in the relationship.

We finished another Winston and Betty looked at her watch.

"Mistress will be back soon. I'm going to do something I probably shouldn't but my curiosity has finally gotten the best of me. You probably need to be gagged for this so open up."

Betty popped the ballgag in place and reached down for my zipper.

"Don't you dare tell Mistress but I just have to see. On second thought, go ahead and tell her. Maybe she'll punish me and that would be just delicious!"

She unzipped me and pulled my caged clit out. She fiddled with the small padlock then twisted the cage this way and that.

"You really couldn't get out of this, could you? I'm wet thinking about having Frank locked up till he was so frustrated he couldn't stand it. I'd unlock him and have the ride of my life! Or maybe I'd tie him up and give him the ride of his life. Either way would be just fine. Mistress needs to hurry home. My vibrator should be fully charged by now and those thoughts have me soaked. Thanks Darla."

She zipped me up just before Mistress walked back in.

"Did you girls have a nice visit? Did Darla behave? Did you behave Betty?"

"Of course Mistress. She's just as tied up as you left her. We just had the nicest chat. Right Darla?"

I nodded yes.

"In that case, thanks for babysitting her Betty. And Betty, we'll talk later about why your pants are damp."

"I'm so clumsy, just some spilled water holding it for Darla. Bye now girls."

"Somehow I don't think that was water. She couldn't have gotten in too much trouble since you're caged. She is such a sweetheart. A naughty one but a sweetheart none the less. You've been in that chair a good while now. I'll untie your legs and you can walk around some. Your hands stay tied for now."

Mistress untied my legs and took the gag out and I confessed I had to pee.

"Well then, let's get you unzipped. Come on. I'll aim it for you and make sure you don't make too much of a mess."

Mistress led me to the bathroom and unzipped my catsuit. It wasn't exactly sexual but then again it was. A beautiful woman had me dressed as a woman with makeup, nails, hair. The whole enchilada. Then she had me tightly bound with my clit locked. She held my captive clit as I emptied my bladder. Such a mundane act rendered anything but!

Mistress let me walk around some after emptying my bladder. It felt good to be able to walk around the house but strange to have my hands and arms bound tightly. She eventually led me back to the sofa and tied my ankles. She watched more cooking shows and we chatted till supper time.

Mistress untied my feet and led me to the kitchen where I watched her prepare our meal. She finally untied my hands and arms. It felt so good to stretch. She put the metal hand and leg cuffs on me and I again ate like that. Mistress allowed me one glass of wine and a Winston after supper.

"Lets watch a movie tonight baby."

I hoped she would leave my hands cuffed in front but no luck. She went to the toy box and brought out the leather cuffs. She padlocked the wrist cuffs on each arm, removed the metal cuffs and clipped them together behind my back. She put leather cuffs on my ankles. No need to lock them. She clipped them together and found a chick flick on Netflix. At least she hadn't gagged me again.

She sipped another glass of wine and did allow me a Winston with her help. The movie finished, she said it was time for bed.

"Just because you're not going to orgasm doesn't mean I won't. Unzip me with your teeth."

I slid to my knees and took the zipper pull between my teeth and finally succeeded in pulling it down.

"Very good baby. Now follow me into the bedroom."

She unclipped my ankle cuffs and I did as she asked. She stepped out of her panties and motioned for me to use my mouth as she lay back on the bed.

I was more than happy to comply! She moaned with pleasure as I nibbled, sucked and brought her to climax.

"Now then, let's get you ready for bed. I'm going to unclip your cuffs briefly. We'll get your shoes, corset and collar off. You can sleep in your catsuit. Go brush your teeth and be quick about it."

I complied and walked back into the bedroom.

"You haven't slept tied up since our vacation but I know you can do it. I'm feeling kind so I'll give you a couple of inches between your wrist cuffs and a foot or so between your ankles. No gag overnight of course. You've always told me the dreams while sleeping tied up are interesting. You can tell me about them in the morning. Sweet dreams lover."

I tried to relax. Difficult with hands and feet bound and DD's on my chest. I did eventually fall asleep and the dreams were indeed supremely erotic.

I awakened and started to stretch before realizing I was bound.

"Morning sunshine. I hope you slept as well as I did. Nothing like an orgasm to guarantee a good night's sleep. Now then, ready for another tied up day? I hope so. You aren't going to wimp out on me, are you? Because if you did, I might misplace the key to that cage for quite a while."

I had no intention of backing out. I certainly didn't want to be locked up for a lengthy period of time. Mistress was quite capable of making good on that threat. Besides that, I had a sub's pride that I could take what she dished out.

"No Mistress. I wouldn't think of it."

"Good. I hoped you would say that. I'm going to untie you very briefly. I want you to shower, shave and douche then dress in what I have laid out for you. Be quick now!"

I made myself ready for the day and saw the Mistress had laid out my purple catsuit. The rest of the outfit was the same except she had included a plug for my pussy. It would be held in place with a locking harness. I applied lubricant and slid it home. I locked the harness. Of course, the key was nowhere to be seen. I fastened my bra with DD's and pulled it on. My 4 inch pumps were again locked on, my corset pulled tight and collar locked. Mistress had stayed in her nightgown and robe. Casually comfortable for the day at home.

"I would normally have you do your makeup but you've been untied long enough. Hand behind you Darla."

Mistress bound my hands comfortably but snugly and led me to the makeup table. She artfully did my makeup. My clit strained against it's cage at the eroticism of being tied up while a lovely woman made my face. Mistress smiled, knowing it was a turn on but frustrating since I was locked in my cage. She put a wig cap on my head and then my long red Darla Crane hair. We usually didn't gather the red hair into a pony tail but today she did. She really didn't want it getting in my eyes since I would again be tied up and unable to take care of it myself. I had left my nails glued in place so she finished the look with silver hoop earrings.

She led me to the kitchen where she untied me and put the metal cuffs on so I could eat breakfast and have coffee. I had a Winston using my cuffed hands when we had finished.

"Well now, I think we're ready to start your day in bondage. We'll start out on the sofa."

She led me to the sofa where my cuffs were removed. My hands were again tightly but comfortably bound behind my back. She pinned my arms by wrapping rope above and below my breasts then tied my legs at the ankles and above the knees.

"I think a gag is appropriate for what I have in mind. Open up baby. I've decided to make it even more challenging for you. I would ask if you're up for it but since you're gagged, I won't bother."

Mistress unzipped me and freed my caged clit which surprised me.

"I know you can stay tied up after you cum but I also know that orgasming makes you want to get free much more than if you haven't cum."

With that, Mistress squirted lubricant on my now erect clit and brought me off with her hand. I enjoyed it, of course but it would have been so much better to climax in Mistress' luscious pussy and then be able to stretch and enjoy a glass of wine and a post coital cigarette in bed.

She knew all that. The sly smile on her face told me all I needed to know. I would indeed not be released.

"Just relax baby, as if you had a choice. I'm going to work on my next blog. You'll be pleased to know it concerns our little weekend challenge. You should be honored. To help you relax a bit, let's blindfold you."

Mistress slipped a leather blindfold with a nose cutout over my eyes. There was no way to get it off. I was mostly frustrated but determined to meet her challenge. I did my best to relax as she typed out the blog post. She banged away at her keyboard for most of the morning before I heard her walk back over to me.

"So nice to have that done. I could really concentrate knowing you couldn't possible get into trouble. I love having a secretary but sometimes you want me to play, pay attention to you. Maybe I should keep you tied up all day every day. Just like a human dust buster. Hanging on the wall in the charger, ready for use whenever I want but quiet and out of the way otherwise. Just kidding! Well, sort of."

Mistress took my gag out and gave me a quick kiss.

"I'm going to put a Winston in your mouth. I think it's so sexy watching you smoke it blindfolded. Don't worry, I won't execute you baby. I will snap a few pictures. You'll enjoy them later. Promise."

She placed the cigarette and held the lighter. It did seem very sexy and I was definitely ready for one. I finished and Mistress laughingly kissed my cheek before untying my legs and leading me to the bathroom. She kept the blindfold on the whole time as she took my clit in her hand as it completed its more mundane function. She took the blindfold off and led me to the kitchen where she prepared salads for our lunch. She untied me and applied the cuffs so I could eat. I lit her VS and my Winston after lunch. We finished our cigarettes and Mistress led me back to the living room.

"I promised you a hogtie and I always keep my promises. Hands behind you baby. Just think, you're on the last lap. Don't disappoint me. On second thought, let's do something a bit different. Hands behind you but parallel. I'm going to put you in a box tie."

Mistress tied my forearms parallel and wrapped my chest and arms tightly to hold them in place. She helped me sit on the carpet and tied my legs before rolling me on my stomach and completing the hogtie.

"Feel free to struggle if you like. You know I love it when you do but it won't do you any good. I'm going to change clothes. Back in a jiffy sweetheart."

I didn't bother to try to get loose. It was very tight and I knew there was no way. Mistress took her time in the bedroom before coming out in slacks and blue blouse. She had put on makeup and had her purse over her shoulder.

"I really love the look of that box tie but you've probably been hogtied long enough."

Indeed I had and nodded in agreement.

"Here's the deal. I have a few errands to run. I tried to get Betty to babysit you but she's busy. Besides, I'm still not sure she didn't misbehave yesterday. No matter. Jane and Penny are coming over to watch you. Hence the plug, in case you were wondering why I added that little piece of equipment. Jane has been suitably chastised for past liberties taken but I don't trust her to control herself."

Mistress untied me and sent me to the bathroom.

"Can you manage it without me holding and aiming for you?" I thought so. You've got 10 minutes to stretch. Take advantage of it. I'm going to tie your hands. To get Jane and Penny to come over I had to promise to let them tie you up. I told them about our little weekend challenge. I think they're looking forward to making it extra tight this afternoon."

I peed and spent the rest of my 10 minutes of freedom stretching and rolling my shoulders. Mistress tied my hands as the doorbell rang.

"Mistress, Darla, thanks for having us over. We're really looking forward to our babysitting duties. We'll take it from here. I'm eager to hear about the weekend. Penny got herself all wet thinking about it after you called. She's such a slut! But we love her."

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers
12