Kinky Secretary - Tied Up Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane pulled Penny into a deep lesbian kiss.

"Down girls! Get a room, as they say. I'm going to take off. I won't bother to tell you to behave since I know you won't. Just keep it down to a dull roar Jane. Bye now. Back soon baby. Have fun!"

Mistress left and Jane smiled wickedly at me. She reached into her purse and made a show of looking for her cigarettes.

"Oh darn. Must have left them. I'll ask nicely Darla. May Penny and I have one of your Winstons? I'll even let Penny give you one."

Jane had been an inveterate bummer of my Winstons till Mistress had enough and punished her for it. I agreed that they could raid my pack. Penny held the lighter for Jane and herself then placed one between my 'fuck me' red lips and lit it for me.

We smoked and chatted about Jane's fantasy kidnapping business. Still booming with kidnappings and video sales. They were available to purchase on her site. She commented that several clients wanted to recreate them as their kidnap fantasy. Jane and Penny were only too happy to make it come true.

"Now then, what to do with you."

I started to ask that they take it easy. I had been tightly bound now for quite a while.

"No way Darla. Gag her Penny. I don't want to hear any more about taking it easy."

Penny chose a ring gag. Not only would I be silenced but would drool which Jane and Penny would enjoy but I would not!

"Penny, you take care of Darla's legs please. I'll do her chest and elbows. Yes Darla, elbows."

Ugggh. Nothing I could do about it.

Penny tied my legs at the ankles then above and below the knees while Jane wrapped loop after loop above and below my breasts. She cinched each side between my chest and arms. I grunted as she pulled the ropes tight before tying them off. She pulled my elbows close. I couldn't touch them but could come close with all the practice I had from Mistress and Jane. I didn't particularly enjoy a tight elbow tie. It made me feel even more helpless somehow and it was tough to stay like that for long. She grabbed one more long piece of rope and wound it around my stomach and over my wrists before cinching it between my hands and back.

"Such a pretty picture Darla. You are truly tied up and fucked. Let's see what kind of trouble we can get into."

She and Penny helped me stand and despite the tight bondage she unzipped me from front to back the laughed as she saw the cage and the plug.

"I knew it! But I had to see for sure. I can't believe Mistress doesn't trust me. Well, I guess I can given our past. I was hoping to invade that pussy of yours even if Mistress punished me for it later. Oh well. Since I can't do that, you get hogtied."

I groaned inwardly but there was nothing I could do. The two of them slid me to the carpet on my stomach. Penny looped rope between my bound ankles and ran it up to my chest ropes where she looped it and then attached it to the D ring on the back of the gag. She pulled my head back to make the hogtie more extreme. It wasn't super tight but still really restrictive. I couldn't move at all.

Jane and Penny sat on the sofa and channel surfed till they found a movie. They raided the fridge for a glass of wine and dipped into my pack of Winstons again.

I tried to relax but it was impossible. I hoped Mistress wouldn't be long.

Jane finally looked down and untied the hogtie rope.

"We don't feel sorry for you Darla. It's just hard to use you as a foot stool when you're hogtied. This is much better."

She and Penny rested their feet on my back and legs as they continued to enjoy the movie.

Mistress finally walked back in and looked down at me.

"Well baby, you're quite the sight. I knew these two would tie you up tightly but this is really something."

"It's been fun Mistress. You should have seen the hogtie we had her in. She couldn't move a muscle but we needed a foot stool so there you go. You can't have everything."

"Thanks for coming over girls. I won't ask if you behaved. Hated to disappoint you with the cage and plug but I know you too well. See you soon. Drive carefully."

Jane and Penny smiled down at me. Jane patted my head and they left.

"Let's get you at least partially untied baby."

Mistress took out the gag and untied all but my wrists then helped me struggle to my feet.

"You've met the challenge sweetheart. I'll untie you if you want but if you're willing to stay tied a bit longer I promise you the ride of your life. The whole weekend has me a bit hot for you."

As much as I wanted to be untied, how could I say no to that offer. Mistress led me to the bedroom where she unzipped me and took out the plug and removed my cage. She retied my ankles and gently pushed me back onto the bed where I lay on my bound arms. She had me open my mouth and put the ballgag in then covered my eyes again with the blindfold.

"Don't want to disturb the neighbors. do we. Betty would be jealous and she should be."

Mistress took my engorged clit in her hand and flicked her tongue over the tip before taking it fully into her mouth. She pulled down on my sac to keep me from exploding right away as she teased again and again with her deep red lips.

"I'm going to fuck you now. That's a bit crude but given the situation, apropos. I want you to hold off as long as you possibly can. That's your last task this bondage weekend."

Mistress lowered her drenched pussy onto my clit that by now was almost painfully hard. I tried to hold back. I really did but it was hopeless. I felt the endorphins surge and gave in to inevitability of orgasm. I bucked upward hard.

"It's ok baby, fill me up."

I did and it was glorious for both of us. Mistress rolled of and gathered herself for a moment before untying me. I stretched luxuriously, enjoying my freedom. Mistress undressed me and then herself. She led me to the bathroom and into the shower where we cleaned each other between caresses.

We put on robes and had a light supper with an excellent Pinot Grigio. I savored a Winston after supper. We talked about the weekend.

"I'm proud of you sweetie. You're a trooper. Had enough bondage for a while?"

"I think so but you know me. I'll be ready to be tied again before you know it."

"Well then, have you had enough of me?"

"Never, Mistress, never."

"In that case follow me."

She led me to the bedroom where I took her in my arms, smothered her with kisses and made slow, langorous love to the most wonderful woman in the world.

We relaxed afterward with a last glass of wine and cigarette. Mistress playfully punched my shoulder.

"Think you can possibly sleep without being tied up."

"Oh yes. I'm sure of it."

"Good to hear baby. If you happen to have any trouble, be sure to wake me. I know just what would help you sleep well."

I drifted off contentedly. I did happen to wake up and as always, Mistress knew just what to do. I slept deeply the rest of the night. The luckiest girl in the world!

12