Kinky Secretary - Tied Up Weekend Ch. 02

Story Info
Darla spends another weekend tied up.
6.5k words
4.25
7.5k
3

Part 10 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

Mistress walked in as I was talking to Betty and overheard the last of our conversation.

"Darla, are you still bragging to Betty about your weekend in bondage? You know I took it easy on you. It could have been much more severe."

"I know, but I am proud that I didn't wimp out. Besides, she asked me about it again. I think she's jealous."

"Well that's between Betty and Frank. I'm sure he'd love to keep her tied up all weekend."

"Well I think I could do it again, even it was more strict. You have to admit, you've trained me well. I'd love to try. What about this weekend."

"Oh Darla. I've got lots to do this weekend. I've got a hair and nail appointment, a meeting with my publisher, lunch with Linda and I'm behind on my blog entries."

"Please Mistress. Can't we make it work somehow?"

"There might be a way. Since it's about your being tied up for the weekend, I wouldn't play with you anyway. Even if you weren't tied up, I really am going to be very busy. If you can arrange suitable babysitting for when I need to be out of the house. It would keep you out of my hair, literally and figuratively, and I could get some work done without you whining and begging me to play with you. See what you can come up with."

"Thank you Mistress. Let me see what I can do."

I started working the phones. The first was easy. Betty is always ready to play. She would rather be tied up herself but was more than willing to help out since Frank wouldn't be there this weekend. Besides, she might get some ideas for a weekend of her own.

Next I called Sue, our cute stewardess friend. Mistress had lent me to her a while back. Her local fetish club had a 'tie up your date' party and I went as Sue's bound and gagged date for the night so she owed me a favor. Luckily she was in town and agreed to sit with me for a while.

The third was a bit tougher. I called Susie, our makeup artist. She owed me a favor after we let her watch Mistress peg me. She had already repaid me by putting in my hair extensions which I loved but I hoped she would do this too. Alas, she was working this weekend with a full slate of appointments. Even on Sunday. She is ridiculously popular. Rats!

I agonized over the third babysitter. Betty and Sue couldn't do a second shift. I finally called Penny King even though I knew Mistress wouldn't be completely happy with her. She was a former client of Jane's fantasy kidnapping business. I had helped Jane and got in trouble with Mistress when Penny gave me a hogtied blowjob. She had become an item with Jane after that. Jane was frequently in Mistress' doghouse because of liberties she had tried to take with me. Mistress still owed her a punishment from the last time but was saving it for later. I knew Mistress would never agree for Jane to be here but maybe Penny by herself.

I went back to Mistress and told her what I had come up with. She was happy with Betty and Sue. Not so much with Penny. I pleaded that Jane wouldn't be here and Penny had promised to behave.

"I'm not so sure that too much of Jane hasn't rubbed off on Penny but I guess it will be ok if she's by herself. You do realize you'll be caged the whole weekend. I might have to take some other precautions while Penny is here and you might not like them so much. Those are the conditions. If you say yes you might regret it. In fact I'm pretty sure you will. Still want to do this? Think hard baby. You could relax and watch your sports, maybe play tennis, read a good book while I do my things."

Her words and the look in her eyes when she talked about extra precautions did give me pause but I had already made the calls and Betty was egging me on. I had already done it once. How hard could it be? Very hard as it turned out.

"I have to do it now Mistress. I've told all the girls. I can't back out."

"Ok Darla. Just remember the old saying. 'Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it'."

The rest of the week was routine. I dressed each day in my secretarial garb, fielded calls, answered emails and generally served Mistress. No fun bondage this week. Mistress was closemouthed about what she would do to make the weekend tougher. I asked but she just smiled.

"You'll find out when you find out. Not too late to back out baby."

We finished work on Friday and had a relaxing meal with a glass of wine. We watched a movie till bedtime. I started to get undressed but Mistress stopped me.

"Last time we started Saturday morning. This time we'll start Friday night. Take off your clothes, hose and shoes but leave your breasts in place and put on a nightie. Lucky for you Susie just redid your hair extensions. It will be a lot cooler than sleeping with a cap and wig. Sleeping with those DD's isn't as comfortable as sleeping with a flat chest but this weekend isn't about your comfort is it? Besides, you've done it before."

I did as she asked. As I walked out of the bathroom, Mistress had the wrist and ankle cuffs in her hands.

"Hands behind you Darla. I gave you a few inches of slack last time. Not now. Last chance to back out. I won't ask again."

"Do your worst Mistress."

"Oh I will, don't worry honey."

I'll admit to second thoughts as Mistress buckled the cuffs tightly in place and clipped my hands behind be. I sat on the bed and she fastened my ankles together.

"Just because you won't be having an orgasm this weekend doesn't mean I won't. Get busy with that tongue of yours."

I brought Mistress her pleasure which I loved doing. I would rather it were mutual but I had made my bed. Now I would lie in it.

"Very nice baby. I'd love to gag you now but not just yet. Sleep well baby. I know I will."

With that she blindfolded me. I got as comfortable as I could and eventually drifted off to bondage dreams.

"Wake up sleepyhead. Now the real fun starts."

Mistress took the cuffs off and sent me to the bathroom.

"30 minutes to shower, shave closely, douche yourself, dress and do your makeup. Put on your catsuit and lace the corset tightly. I'll check it of course. Heels locked on which goes without saying. And lock your collar on. Get moving. Every minute you go over the harsher I'll make your bondage."

That didn't sound good but I had asked for it, I guess. Luckily I've had plenty of practice and made it but with no time to spare. I was in my black skin tight catsuit, locked 4 inch heels. Open tipped bra with DD's and my tightly laced under bust corset. I kept my makeup simple since I definitely wouldn't be leaving the house. My long red nails were already glued on. I brushed my hair and went into the kitchen where Mistress had a light breakfast of fruit and yogurt ready. I started to dig in when Mistress stopped me.

"Aren't you forgetting something? Cuff yourself, wrists and ankles. You can keep your hands in front so you can feed yourself and don't dally. Just remind yourself you asked for this."

I thanked Mistress for the delicious breakfast and ate with my cuffed hands. She let me have a Winston after breakfast. How kind.

"Now we'll really get started. Follow me."

I shuffled with small steps in my ankle cuffs into the living room where Mistress unlocked the cuffs.

"Hands behind you sweetie. You know the drill."

Indeed I did. Mistress wrapped my palm to palm wrists with multiple turns before cinching them. The knot was at the top, far beyond the reach of any exploring fingers. She had me sit on the sofa and tied my ankles.

"That should hold you for now. I've got an appointment with Susie as you know so I'm going to get ready. Don't move till I get back. I know how you love hopping tied up but not now. That might call for a hogtie. I'll probably do that later anyway but if I were you I would enjoy your relative comfort for now."

I sat quietly as she had ordered. She hadn't even turned the TV on to distract me. She finally came out in my favorite outfit. Black leather pants and a white blouse. A multicolored scarf provided an accent. As usual, her hair and makeup were perfect.

"Mistress, you look stunning. You really don't need to go to Susie."

"Ha ha Darla. Nice try. It's time for my cut, color, manicure and pedicure. Bet you wish you were being pampered by Susie instead of sitting there tied up without any sports on TV to distract you. Betty should be here to baby sit you in a minute. Let's get you a little less comfortable."

Mistress tied my legs together above the knees, cinching tightly. She took a long piece of rope and wrapped above and below my breasts before cinching between each arm. I grunted as she pulled the ropes tight.

"Aw baby, a little tight? Just giving you what you wanted, remember? Looks to me like you're about to complain, so open wide."

Mistress shoved the 2 inch red ball gag between my painted lips and buckled it tightly. Just then the doorbell rang and Mistress let Betty in. They traded cheek kisses.

"Got to run girls. Can't keep Susie waiting. I want to be beautiful for my little tied up girl."

I'm actually not little. 6 feet 7 inches in my 4 inch heels but there was never a doubt who was in charge.

"Here are the rules Betty. It goes without saying that Darla stays tied up. If you want to add rope, feel free. You can take her gag out if you want to chat. Watch TV if you like but no sports. She can have a Winston since I know you'll let her whatever I say. Oh, and please feed her lunch. Just a salad I think. Got to keep that schoolgirl figure. Have fun!"

Betty smiled at her bound neighbor. "She tied you really tight, didn't she? Goes without saying I'm jealous. Frank has been busy with work lately and I haven't been tied up for an age. But all weekend. Really Darla. You should keep those red lips shut every now and then. Maybe Mistress should keep you gagged all the time."

I could only mmmmmph in reply.

"All right. Let's get that gag out for a while. It really is a big one."

"Thanks Betty. Could I trouble you for a sip of water and a Winston?"

"Well I don't know Darla. What's the magic word?"

"Please Betty. I think you're enjoying this too much. Besides, this is partly your fault. You kept asking me about my tied up weekend."

"True, and I do want to try it but I know you could have begged off if you really wanted to. Your sub's pride was too much, wasn't it?"

"Ok, I admit it. Now can I please have some water and a cigarette?"

"Since you asked nicely, yes."

Betty held a bottle of water for me to sip then lit one of my Winstons before putting it between my lips. She lit one for herself and we chatted a while. My cigarette bobbing up and down, much to her delight. She turned the TV on to a cooking show. She and Mistress were both excellent cooks and traded recipes from time to time.

I finished my cigarette and took another sip of water.

"Mistress must want you gagged or she wouldn't have done it. Open up neighbor."

"Betty, no. You really don't have to gag me."

"Oh I think I do."

She playfully squeezed my nose and I opened my mouth for the gag.

"I've always wanted to do that. Such a damsel in distress. I'm going to grab some rope. I really want to practice my elbow ties and since you're tied up and gagged, there's nothing you can do about it. Besides, Mistress said I could."

Betty had gotten better and better with the ropes. She delighted in tying her boyfriend, Frank when she had the chance. Not to mention playing with us and making kidnap videos for Jane and Penny.

She untied my chest harness.

"Don't worry. I'll put it back after I do your elbows."

I would love to have said she could leave it off but that wasn't an option.

She cradled my arms above my elbows with one arm and slowly brought them closer together. I can't touch them. I wish I could. I think it looks so sexy. But with Mistress' help I could come a lot closer than I could before she started working with me to improve my flexibility. I felt her loop the doubled rope around my arms and tighten it. She made several wraps before crafting a bar wrap in the small space between my elbows. She retrieved the long rope and redid the chest harness, anchoring it to the elbow tie.

"Oooooh Darla, that looks just delicious. Thanks for letting me practice on you. Tell you what, I'll let you have a Winston and you can tell me how that feels."

She took the gag out and lit a Winston for me.

"Thanks Betty. It's very tight but not too uncomfortable. I couldn't stay like this for an extended time but an hour of so would be doable."

"An hour it is then. I'll set a timer."

"Betty, I was speaking rhetorically."

"Actually, you're speaking too much."

She took my Winston and finished it with a long drag before shoving the gag back in. She walked into the kitchen and put an hour on the timer and started to work on lunch.

When will I learn to keep my mouth shut. Maybe Mistress should keep me gagged all the time.

I watched Betty get out the ingredients for a salad, smiling as she worked. She blew me a kiss as she fixed lunch. When she finished, she helped me stand up and hop to the barstool at the kitchen island.

"No complaining about your elbows when I take the gag out or I'll add a little time."

I kept my mouth shut except to enjoy the salad she had made.

"This is kind of sexy. I think I'll tie Frank up and feed him or maybe get him to do it to me."

I had to admit I loved it too.

"I think I'll have a glass of wine. None for you though. I will let you have a Winston after your meal. Such a bad habit for both of us, but so relaxing after eating."

We chatted as we smoked then Betty looked at her watch.

"Mistress will be back any minute. Let's get you gagged."

I didn't bother to protest and just a few minutes later Mistress walked in looking fabulous as usual.

"Thanks so much Betty. By the way, Susie sends her regards. Oh, look what you've done. Love the elbow tie. You're getting quite good at this. I don't suppose you could stay just a bit longer. Darla was so restless last night. I can't imagine why. It was just hands behind and ankles. Anyway, I didn't sleep that well and would love a quick nap."

"Actually Mistress, I'd love to stay but can I ask a favor?"

"Of course, anything."

"Well, I could stay as long as you like if I was tied up. Darla and I could keep each other company while you sleep."

"Betty, you're incorrigible. Please get Darla's elbows untied first. I don't want her whining and trying to wimp out. I'll get some more rope."

Betty untied my chest harness and elbows and I flexed my arms. The freedom was relative with my hands still tied but welcome none the less. Mistress tied Betty's hands behind her then inched her elbows together till they touched. Jealous me! She tied her legs at the ankles and above the knees then turned her attention to me. She redid the chest ropes tightly. Still more comfortable without the elbows.

"That should do it except for one thing. I do need quiet to nap so I'm afraid it's gag time Betty."

She went to the toy chest and came back with a penis gag.

"I know Frank hasn't been here for a while. Wouldn't want you to get out of practice, would we?"

Betty smiled as Mistress buckled it in place and walked to the bedroom. We looked at each other. Both tightly and inescapably bound at Mistress' hand and both just where we wanted to be. It would have been nice to chat. I wanted to ask Betty about Mistress' elbow tie but gagged as we were it would have to wait.

I watched Betty sink back onto the sofa and deep into sub space. I looked down at her black tights. The crotch was definitely wet and getting wetter. I leaned back and relaxed, then dozed off.

"Look at you two. Not even an escape attempt. Betty, you naughty girl. Let's get you untied so you can go home and change your pants."

"Mistress that was just wonderful. Even the elbows were so cleverly done it was no problem at all."

"Happy to do it Betty. I hope you're not going out soon. Those rope marks will last a while."

"The only date I have is with my fully charged vibrator Mistress. Thanks again!"

Betty left the two of us alone.

"Awww, are you jealous of Betty and her vibrator sweetie. Too bad for you. Let's get you untied for you midday break. 15 minutes is all you get."

She untied me and sent me to the bathroom to pee and freshen my makeup. I took the opportunity to stretch my stiff arms and legs. I put more fuck me red lip gloss on and walked back out.

"You have a few minutes left on your break. You can have a Winston and be sure to drink some water. So important to stay hydrated. Hurry up now. I slept longer than I meant to."

I lit my Winston and got a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"Time's up baby."

I took a last sip and drag as the door bell rung. Mistress opened it to let Sue in.

"Thanks for coming over Sue. I meant to have Darla all tied up before you got here but I took a nap and overslept. Now I'm pressed for time. I need to get to my publisher's office."

"Absolutely no problem Mistress. First of all, I love that Darla asked me to babysit and that you were comfortable with it. About your appointment. You go right ahead. I'll be happy to tie Darla while you get ready. You can check my work before you go."

"You're the best Sue. I don't trust just anyone with Darla but she told me you were a perfect lady when she went to your party."

I hadn't told Mistress that Sue snuck a peek at my caged clit and gave me a full mouth sensual kiss while I was her tied up date at the fetish party. Sue gave me a discreet wink as Mistress went into the bedroom to freshen up.

"As for you Missy, get those hands where they belong. Such a treat to not only babysit you but do the tying myself. My two room mates are so into each other I haven't had anyone to play with. Now how does she usually tie you?"

I told Sue the way Mistress had tied me up earlier.

"Classic. Just what I had in mind. You and Mistress were so kind to give us bondage lessons. I just wish I had someone to practice on a little more regularly."

Sue wrapped and cinched my wrists then pinned my arms to my chest with a tight harness as Mistress walked out ready to leave. She checked Sue's work quickly.

"Just one thing Sue. The knot at her wrists should be higher. Darla can be really clever with those long fingers. Particularly with her glued on nails."

Sue repositioned the knot clearly out of my reach.

"Be sure to tie her ankles and thighs tightly Sue. Needless to say she stays tied tightly. This was her choice for the weekend and it's too late to back out now. The gags are in the toy chest and be sure she stays hydrated."

"I've got this Mistress. Just one thing. Do you mind if I take Darla outside. It's such a nice day and I'd love to sit on the porch with a glass of wine."

"That should be fine. The only person who could see her would be our neighbor Betty and it would definitely not be a surprise to her. Bye now."

Mistress blew me a kiss as she left. Sue went to the toy box and retrieved my 2 inch ball gag and a leash. She gagged me and hooked the leash to my collar then led me out the back door to our patio. She had me sit and tied my ankles and above my knees tightly.

"Well you're quite the damsel in distress aren't you? By the way I just love leading you around with the leash. You're so tall and I'm so short. I think that's so sexy. The feeling of having you helpless and under my control gets me all wet. By the way, thanks for not telling Mistress about my little slip ups at the party. I promise to be a good girl today. I wouldn't want to blow the chance to play with you in the future. I think I'll get that glass of wine but just to make sure you stay put I think a bit more rope is in order."

I'm not sure where I would have gone but oh well! Sue guided my bound wrists over the low back of the chair. Even our outdoor furniture had been purchased with bondage in mind. She took a piece of rope and looped it between my bound ankles and took it under the chair to my wrists where she tied it off. My ankles were now pulled back and I was even more helpless.

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers
12