Kinky Secretary - Tied Up Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue went inside and came back with a glass of wine, an ashtray and my pack of Winstons. She smiled as she sipped her wine and lit one of my cigarettes. She blew the smoke my way and laughed at my predicament.

"If Mistress ever gets tired of you, I've got first dibs. Just think. You could fly free everywhere with me. You'd be quite a sight at the European fetish clubs. All dressed and tied on my leash. Now I'm getting wet just thinking about it. I need to calm down."

She gathered herself and took a long drag on her cigarette, sending a plume skyward to be scattered with the breeze.

"If you promise to keep my comments to yourself, I'll take the gag out for a while."

I nodded yes and Sue unbuckled the gag and pulled it out of my mouth.

"I'll bet that's a relief. That's a big gag. Let me get you some water."

She went inside and came back with a bottle of water from the fridge. She held it for me to sip and gave me a Winston. I enjoyed both. It was so nice outside. Two friends chatting on a beautiful day. One just happened to be crossdressed and very tightly bound.

Sue asked if I was comfortable and I replied that I was.

"Good, since there's no way you're getting untied. In fact I think that gag has been out long enough."

What is it with women? They all seem to want me gagged.

Sue continued chatting for a while. No reply from me. She told me they had to subdue an unruly passenger on a recent flight. The male attendants held him while Sue duct taped his hands behind him and and his ankles together.

"They told me what a good job I did and asked if I had done this before. Of course I said no but I wonder if they believed me. Look at the time. Mistress will be back soon. Stay right where you are, I've got an idea."

She went inside and came back out with my lipstick and proceeded to paint my lips around the ball gag. The act oozed eroticism, particularly since she sat straddling my bound legs.

"Ooooh Darla. I am so turned on right now. Remember you promised to keep your mouth shut and I know I promised to be good. Some promises are meant to be broken."

With that she unbuckled her pants and brought herself to orgasm with her fingers.

She moaned with pleasure as she came with a broad smile on her face.

"Oh honey, I need a cigarette. If you'll really keep quiet I'll take your gag out and you can have one too."

I nodded yes and Sue lit one for me and then herself.

"That was fantastic! I am so bad!"

I had to admit that short of having an orgasm myself what just happened was incredibly sexy, if a bit frustrating. We finished our cigarettes and Sue untied the rope between my ankles and wrists. She took the leash in one hand and steadied me at the elbow with the other as I hopped into the house.

"Remember, not a word."

With that she gagged me and went into the bathroom to clean up. Mistress walked in as she came back to the living room.

"Well, did you two have a nice visit? Thanks again for sitting with Darla."

"We had a very nice visit Mistress. We sat outside for a bit. Darla didn't even beg to be untied. I kind of hoped she would so I could tell her no. I guess I'll be off.

Please call next time you need to go out and Darla's tied up. I'm more than happy to sit with her."

Sue left and Mistress took out my gag. "She looked a bit flushed baby. I hope she behaved."

"Just like at the party Mistress. She was a perfect lady. She even freshened my lipstick."

"I see that. Such a sweet girl. Let's get you untied for your supper break."

Mistress untied me but then put the cuffs on my wrists and ankles while I ate. I ran to the bathroom and Mistress was waiting for me with the leather cuffs.

"You could probably use a break from the ropes. Hands behind baby."

She cuffed my wrists and ankles and we sat together on the sofa. We chatted about the day as we watched a movie of Mistress' choice.

"Time for bed Darla. Strip down to your DD's and put on a nightie. I think let's leave your heels and collar on tonight. I told you this weekend would be a bit more harsh but you did ask for it. Hurry up now."

I got ready for bed and Mistress cuffed my hands behind me with no slack and did the same for my ankles.

"You know what to do baby. Get busy."

I wriggled between Mistress legs and brought her to orgasm with my mouth. My clit strained against its cage as she came.

"Sleep tight baby. Just to make sure you don't disturb me I think I'll gag you. The ball gag would be a little harsh over night so I saved my panties. Open wide."

Mistress stuffed her panties in my mouth and used a strip of tape to make sure they stayed there. Then she slipped the blindfold in place. I don't know how but I managed to fall asleep. I awakened as Mistress got up to pee. She took pity on me and took the gag out then kissed me.

"Now you can really sleep. Tomorrow will be tough for you. I hope you're up for it."

Wow, what next?

I awakened the next morning as Mistress started to stir. She unclipped my cuffs and sent me to the bathroom to shave, brush my teeth and douche. She had me dress in my purple catsuit but had me replace my DD's with my E prostheses. My under bust corset was again laced tightly. More than yesterday thanks to a few extra tugs by mistress. My shoes were locked back in place as was my collar.

"I think I want you a bit sluttier today since that slut Penny will be keeping you. I'm still not totally happy with that as you know."

I made my makeup more dramatic with dark eye makeup and long lashes. I lined my lips first to make them look bigger then applied gloss liberally. I put long dangly earrings in my pierced ears and presented myself to Mistress. She didn't compliment me but didn't criticize either. She put the handcuffs and ankle cuffs in place and we had a light breakfast.

"I'm going to work on a few things in my office. Time to get you tied up for the morning. You know the drill."

I meekly put my hands behind me palm to palm and felt Mistress wrap and cinch them. She applied the chest harness and then tied my ankles and above my knees.

"I need peace and quiet so I can concentrate. Ergo, you get gagged!"

Oh joy. She buckled to 2 inch gag in place, kissed me on the cheek and again warned me about hopping in to bother her. She didn't even turn on the TV. The weekend was about me staying tied up with little to distract me from the fact I had asked for it. Despite it all, I wasn't about to try to back out now. Just make the day and I would have succeeded. I settled back into the couch and tested my bonds. No give as usual. When Mistress ties a girl up, she stays tied up till Mistress is ready to release her.

The morning crawled by. I was comfortable but bored. Mistress finally came out late morning. She untied me for my 15 minute break for bathroom, water and a Winston.

"I need to get over to Linda's for lunch. I won't be long but I need to take some extra precautions since Penny will be here with you. I don't trust her as far as I could throw her."

Mistress had me unzip my catsuit and slide it down. She applied lube to one of my plugs then slid it into my pussy. It was attached to a harness that locked in place. My clit was already locked and now so was my pussy.

"Let's see her get around that. Now let's get you tied back up."

Mistress worked quickly and I was soon tightly bound. Since the challenge would be over at the end of today, I could see the end in sight.

"Just one more thing baby. I know Penny will explore boundaries. Hence the locked cage and plug. That mouth of yours might be too tempting so open wide."

She put a ball gag in place and I heard the click of a padlock. She had locked it in place.

"I love it, so she'll hate it! Sorry you won't be able to have a cigarette or water but I really don't plan to stay long. I told Linda what we were doing. I wouldn't be surprised if she had Charlene all tied up too. I should lock your catsuit zipper but Penny would just use scissors and I don't want it ruined."

Charlene or Charles was Linda's sub. We had helped him/her be a better sub which Linda had been grateful for. Mistress gathered her things as the doorbell rang and Penny came in.

"Well look at you Darla. All tied up and so tight. I'll bet we can still find a way to make it a little tighter. I promise I'll take good care of her Mistress."

"That's what I'm afraid of Penny. I won't bother asking you to behave. It's not in your DNA but you'll notice I did take some rather extreme precautions. As for making it tighter, be my guest. Darla did ask for this challenge so she deserves anything she gets. See you both soon."

"Let's see what Mistress has done.

She felt my crotch and pussy then fingered the lock on the gag.

"Oh my, she really doesn't trust me. Can't really say I blame her. Just between you and me, I like it when she punishes me so let's see what trouble I can get into.'

Penny helped herself to a glass of wine and shook a Winston from my pack.

"I'd offer you one but it seems that mouth is otherwise occupied. Too bad for you. I'm sure you'd love one about now."

Penny thoughtfully smoked her cigarette and sipped her wine.

"I have to hand it to Mistress. I had some wicked ideas about what to do with you but I'll just have to adjust. You need to be punished for Mistress denying me my fun and I guess more rope is the answer. Don't go anywhere Darla."

Penny retrieved more rope from the toy box and gave me an evil grin.

"I think those hands have entirely too much freedom."

I disagreed but was clearly overruled. Penny wrapped rope around my corseted waist over my wrists then tightly cinched the rope between my wrists and back. My hands were effectively welded to my lower back. But she wasn't through.

"Let's get those elbows next. I think I can do it without taking the harness off."

Indeed she could. She managed to pull them tighter than Betty. I groaned as she cinched and knotted the rope.

"Let's get you on your stomach. Yes Darla, it's hogtie time."

She helped me to the floor then looped rope between my ankles and pulled them severely upward before tying the rope off to my chest harness. I could only hope Mistress' lunch with Linda would be brief.

"Let's see you struggle a bit Darla."

I could barely move at all. I did manage to get on my side.

"That's so poor. I think you need a little motivation. If you can get yourself to the far wall I'll take off the hogtie rope. Well, get moving. We don't have all day."

Penny leaned back on the sofa and lit another Winston as I rocked back and forth, trying to roll over but it was no use. Next I tried to wriggle forward but everything was so tight it was no use.

"You are no fun Darla. Let me help you."

With that she took her heeled foot and pushed me over onto my back. From there I did manage another half turn to my stomach but that was it.

"Poor baby. Now you'll have to stay that way till Mistress gets back."

Penny put her feet on top of me as a foot stool. She turned on a movie and ignored her bound captive as she sipped and smoked.

"I'm really disappointed you weren't more fun. Mistress will be back soon and I need to do one more thing."

With that she rolled me on my side and unzipped my front. She took a sharpie and wrote something on my metal cage before zipping me back up. A few minutes later Mistress walked in and smiled at my predicament.

"Did you girls have fun? Darla may not have. She looks to be in some distress. Thanks for watching her Penny."

"Oh it was my pleasure Mistress. I hope you had a good lunch. I'll be on my way. I'm happy to help out again any time."

Mistress unlocked the gag and untied the hogtie rope. With her help I struggled back onto the sofa.

"I know she did something. What was it."

"She mainly tied me really tightly but she did unzip me and do something. I couldn't see what."

"I knew she would. Let's see what she did."

Mistress unzipped me and took out my cage. She just laughed.

"I know you can't see over your E's. I'll read it to you. 'Penny King was here'. Then she drew a smiley face. She is bad to the bone but she does have style. I'll give her that. She did a nice job with the rope too. Let's just leave it in place. Just a couple more hours and you're done. I'm going to work on my blog for a bit. No surprise, the topic is prolonged bondage. I'll let you have a Winston first and leave the gag out if you promise to be quiet."

I was more than happy to enjoy a cigarette and have the gag left out. I leaned back on the sofa and counted the minutes till Mistress would untie me. I managed to drift off to sleep for a while.

"Wake up sleepyhead. Looks like you made it despite my best efforts. Here's the deal. I'll untie you now and you can shower and relax before dinner. Your other option is to show me how much you appreciate me repeatedly tying you up this weekend by staying tied up a bit longer. I promise you'll be rewarded if you do."

I really wanted to be untied about now but I knew Mistress wanted me to choose the second option. How could I not? I would stay tied.

"That's so sweet baby. You deserve a kiss for that."

She took my face between her hands and kissed me long and deep. She helped me to my feet and hopped me to the bedroom. She gagged me again and pushed me on my back on the bed.

"Don't want to disturb the neighbors do we. I think we both deserve a reward. You got your tied up weekend and I got a great blog topic. I'm going to unlock your cage and fuck you silly."

Well she did and the extra bondage was more than worth it. She rolled off of my softening clit, kissed me again and started untying me.

"You know we're both crazy don't you?"

"Mistress, if this is crazy I want no part of sanity."

I crushed her to me and kissed her again and again. She finally pushed me away to the bathroom to clean up with a playful swat to my naked backside to spur me along. We shared a meal and watched a movie in bed. As the movie ended I turned out the light, pulled Mistress to me and made slow but passionate love to her.

I watched her breathe slowly in sleep with a contented look on her face. I drifted off too thinking I was the luckiest girl in the world.

12