Kinky Secretary turns Domme Again

Story Info
Kinky Crossdressed Secretary Dominates the Neighbor.
4.2k words
4.19
5.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

Mistress and I lay in bed the morning after the Valentine's Day dinner at Linda's. After riding home bound and gagged Mistress had succeeded in getting my hobble skirt off before descending with abandon on my freed erect clit. We were both so turned on by the events of the dinner. We had planned a quiet day of recovery. Mistress checked her phone and there was a text from Betty, our neighbor. She was desperate for me to dress and tie her up. She was such a sweet lady. Divorced and a few years older than Mistress and I with grey hair but a trim body. She had stayed active. She and her husband had enjoyed bondage but the marriage fell apart for non fetish reasons. As she put it, he was a shit.

She had stumbled on Mistress' blog and put two and two together. She contacted Mistress and arranged to 'drop in' unexpectedly while I was tied up. We all had fun with it after they told me it had all been planned. I spent quite a while tied up as she and Mistress chatted. Now Betty was anxious to get back in the ropes herself.

"What do you think Darla? Want to make Betty happy and channel your inner Domme?

I groaned at the thought right now. I really wanted a day to recoup but I certainly understood Betty's desires since they were the same as my own.

"Give me a day. I'll call her and set it up for tomorrow. It will give her time to get all hot and bothered anticipating it."

I summoned up my inner domme and punched in her number. "Betty, I'm a bit tied up myself today but tomorrow would be just fine. Here's what I want you to do. Spend today gathering whatever toys you want me to use on you. No guarantees but I'm pretty open to anything as you've seen. Be here at noon dressed in whatever you would normally wear. Bring a bag with your play clothes. I'll leave it up to you but a catsuit is comfortable and perfect for bondage. I insist on 4 inch heels and they won't be coming off. As for rope and gags, I've got more than enough."

"That sounds wonderful Darla. I can't wait. I'll pull out the old toys and I definitely have a catsuit and heels. See you tomorrow. Would it possible to video tomorrow? I'd love to be able to relive it later."

"One more thing Betty. Tomorrow I'll be Mistress Darla and you will address me as such. Expect punishment if you don't. Clear?"

"Yes, very clear."

"Yes what Betty? You're not off to a good start."

"Sorry, yes Mistress Darla."

"That's better. Don't be late tomorrow. I value punctuality."

I hung up the phone and looked over at Mistress who was grinning at the thought of Mistress Darla's return tomorrow.

We had our lazy day. I didn't even get dressed. I did start to get excited at the thought of what would happen tomorrow.

We went to bed early and slept well. I asked Mistress to help me decide what I should wear. We settled on my skin tight black catsuit with no skirt. I had on an underbust black leather corset that pushed my DD's up and out. Nipples straining against the fabric. Mistress helped me lace it extra tight. Between the corset, breasts and hip pads I enjoyed a voluptuous hour glass figure.

I applied my makeup carefully. I used green eyeshadow since I would be full Darla Crane with my long luxurious red hair. I applied my 'fuck me' red lipstick after putting on long dramatic lashes. I buckled my 'BITCH' collar in place. I intended to be one. I reapplied my long red nails. They made it a bit hard to tie but I felt naked without them when I dressed.

What about shoes? There was really no choice. I stepped into my thigh high tight leather boots with 4 inch heels. Of course! With heels, I was 6 feet 7 inches tall. I would tower over Betty who was of average height.

I stood in front of the full length mirror and twirled around. I lit my fetish Winston and smoked it while I waited for Betty.

"Darla, you are such an exhibitionist slut! I do have to admit you look the part of a cruel Domme. Nice job on the makeup. In fact you look good enough to eat."

Mistress teasingly started to unzip me but no such luck. She reclosed the zipper over my growing bulge.

"Down girl! Now's not the time. Don't get any ideas about using that clit with Betty. I know how excited you can get but remember whose clit it is."

"Yours, Mistress. Of course."

"I'm going to write a bit while you play but I'll keep an eye on you. Do a good job and we'll see about unzipping you later."

Needless to say, the bulge grew at the thought. I finished my cigarette as the doorbell rang. 12 on the dot. I suspect Betty was standing outside looking at her watch.

"Come in, come in Betty. I'm glad to see you value timeliness also."

"Yes Mistress Darla, I do. And Mistress, may I say that you look ravishing."

"Of course you can. A girl loves to know her efforts at beauty and personal style are appreciated. Would you like something to drink? Water, wine?"

Betty asked for a small glass of wine and sipped it while the three of us chatted. Mistress excused herself and went into the study to write but left the door open.

"Well Betty, let's get started shall we. Please go into the bedroom and change into your catsuit and heels. No panties or bra. We may find another use for the panties. I'll set up the camera while you change."

Betty excused herself with a curtsy. How cute! She came out just a few minutes later in a purple catsuit that showed off her trim body. She had on black pumps with the requested 4 inch heels. I started the video recorder and captured her entrance. No longer a sweet grey haired demure lady. Now a willing bondage slut.

I circled slowly around her, crop in hand. "It's unfortunate that your heels don't lock on but don't worry. I've got the perfect solution."

I had a set of straps that Mistress had used on me in the past. They passed under the shoe and locked on top of her foot. They wouldn't be coming off now. I had Betty bring her bag over to me and stand in front of me. I quickly handcuffed her. Hands behind, of course. I buckled a posture collar around her neck and locked it in place. Superfluous since she would be tied up but a dominant thing to do. I gave her a quick 10 strokes with the crop.

"That's for not calling me Mistress Darla on the phone yesterday. I most certainly didn't forget."

"Yes Mistress Darla. I deserved the punishment. Thank you so much! And thank you for making sure my heels stay on and that I hold my head up."

"Much better. Now let's see what toys my little bondage slut has brought for my entertainment. Notice I said my entertainment. I'm going to pull them out one by one. You look at the camera and tell me exactly what they are and what you'd like me to do with them. No guarantees but you can hope. Now look straight at the camera."

I reached into the bag and brought out a wand vibrator.

"That is my wand vibrator Mistress. I use it to bring myself to orgasm. I hope you will use it on me if you so desire."

I reached in for item number two.

"That is my dildo Mistress. It has a vibrator attached. I pump it into my pussy when just a vibrator isn't enough. It has a remote control for your convenience."

I brought out the next item.

"That is my butt plug Mistress. It also vibrates and has a remote control. I sometimes fill both holes. Sometimes I wear it during the day and no one knows. It makes me feel sexy and naughty."

I reached into the bag again.

"Those are my clover nipple clamps Mistress. They are extremely severe. I put them on and imagine that someone like you is doing it and I'm tied up and can't control how long they will be left on. Sometimes I use them along with my plug and dildo and let my mind run wild."

"Betty you are definitely a very kinky and naughty girl. Does anyone else know how twisted you are behind that exterior."

"Just my ex Mistress, and of course you and your Mistress. He would never say anything. I have pictures and he knows it. It's too bad he's such a bastard. We did have some good times before it all fell apart."

I removed her cuffs and had her walk to the table and tell me what was on it.

"There's lots and lots of rope, Mistress. There are also several different types of gag."

"And what do you think I should do with all that rope and all those gags?"

"Please use them to tie me up tightly and gag me Mistress. Then use me however you wish."

"I'll certainly do that. You can be sure. I'm going to have a Winston and a sip of this excellent wine. Would you like one Betty. Last chance, at least for a while."

"I don't smoke regularly but right now I would love one Mistress."

I held the lighter as she enjoyed that fetishy first drag. We finished our cigarettes and it was time to get started. I could tell she could hardly contain herself and I had enjoyed making her wait and beg me to abuse her. Mistress peeked out the door and gave me a thumbs up. I was doing well so far.

I picked up a 12 foot piece of black bondage rope and doubled it. Betty obediently put her hands behind her. I wrapped her wrists palm to palm and then cinched it.

"Tell me how that feels Betty. Knowing I have you now. I'll use more rope. Lots of it but the hands are the thing. I could stop now and you couldn't get loose. Knowing it has to be delicious for you. One other thing we should cover before I gag you. Your safe word is....."

"Mistress Darla. I don't want a safe word. Please give me everything I deserve and more."

"Very well slut. Open wide."

I started with a 1 and 3/4 inch ballgag. She took it so nicely. I walked her over to the chair I had been in so many times. I placed her bound arms over the low back and separated her legs. I tied each ankle to a chair leg, leaving her pussy available if still covered. Her crotch was already wet with her juices and I had barely gotten started.

I moved behind her and pulled her elbows close. They didn't quite touch but close. I tied them off and wound loop after loop of rope over and under her breasts. She was not particularly big in the bust but this certainly accentuated what she had. I cinched each side by passing rope between her chest and arms. I looped the rope over the chair rung. She was fastened tightly in place. As a final touch I looped rope between her bound wrists and tied them to a lower rung. Not necessary but I wanted Betty to feel as helpless as possible.

"Whew. That was a lot of work. I'm going to have a Winston. I need a break. Think you can get loose?"

She shook her head no.

"I don't think so either and struggling will just wear you out although it would be fun to watch."

I circled her slowly, crop in hand as I smoked my cigarette. I lightly ran the crop over her breasts and pussy before giving each a light pop. She jumped with each stroke. At least as much as she could. I picked up the wand vibrator and lightly touched her pussy which was soaking by now. Just a taste. I wasn't nearly ready for her to cum yet although she probably would disagree if it weren't for the fact she was gagged tightly.

Mistress walked out of her study and smiled down at bound Betty. She ran her hands over the ropes and nodded her approval.

"Well, well Missy. Looks like you're in a fine mess. To be a bit crude, you're fucked now, aren't you?"

Betty nodded her head and tried to talk through the gag without much luck.

"I'm sure you're aware that one of the most famous fetish models of all time, perhaps the most famous was named Betty. Betty Page, of course. Google her if you don't already know about her. I'll leave you to Darla's not so tender mercies. You kids behave, or not!"

Mistress went back to her writing. I put some music on while I worked and hummed along with Lou Reed's 'Take a Walk on the Wild Side'. One of my faves. Then Aretha kicked in with 'You Make me feel Like a Natural Woman'. Just right then I did. I felt feminine and oh so powerful. I loved being in Betty's position more than anything but letting my inner Domme out occasionally was scrumptious. I had learned so much from Mistress and hoped to learn so much more.

I teased Betty again and again with the vibrator, bringing her close but not pushing her over the edge. I unzipped the upper zipper of her catsuit and freed her breasts. Her nipples were hard and very sensitive. It made me a bit jealous that my DD's couldn't be temporarily real. Mistress would have had some fun with them for sure.

I pinched each nipple then lightly scraped them with my nails. I moved the vibrator to her tits then back to her pussy. She tried to talk again. It sounded like please, please in gagese. I just laughed and went back to teasing her to the brink. She started sweating and it wasn't even hot. I decided she needed a break. As much as she wanted to be tied up, she wasn't nearly as experienced as I was. I could stay tied up for hours and had even slept tied up at times. Oh, the dreams you have.

I slowly began untying her starting with her legs, then her chest, her elbows and finally her wrists. Most subs would like their wrists untied first. Mistress always left them for last. Another dominant thing that reinforced who was in charge. I was happy to follow her lead. I took Betty's gag out as she slumped back against the chair.

"Did you want to cum Betty? Sure looked like it. I don't think you've earned it just yet."

"Yes Mistress Darla. I wanted to cum but thank you for making me wait. You know best."

"Very good my little bondage slut. Stretch some then go into the bathroom and fix your face. Your lipstick is a mess and under no circumstances is your hand to go anywhere near your pussy. Hurry along now."

Betty walked back in on her locked heels. She had brushed her hair and freshened her makeup.

"Rest for just a minute. You can have a sip of wine and a Winston. You'll need your strength."

Betty took a few sips of wine and gratefully accepted one of my Winstons. I am so aware it is bad for you but such a fetishy thing to do. She had said she was not a regular smoker but she managed to look very sexy with long slow exhales.

"Ready for round two, my kinky bondage slut?"

"Yes Mistress, I am."

"First of all let's see you put your plug in. My, that's a big one. Must really fill you up. I'll just bet anal was part of your fetish play, Wasn't it?"

She smiled as she agreed and snapped a glove in place. She unzipped her crotch. A little KY and in it went. Talk about not judging a book by its cover. This grey haired lady was seriously kinky.

I handed her a penis gag and had her buckle it in place herself.

"Bet you wish that was my clit. Isn't that right? You'd like me to cum in your mouth and have you swallow every bit of it."

She nodded yes. Oh my!

"If things were different that might happen but just to be clear this clit isn't mine.

The owner is in the next room."

Mistress laughed from her study. "And don't forget it, either of you."

"Hands behind you, wrists crossed this time."

I wrapped and cinched her wrists. I had so enjoyed my hogtie at the Valentine's Day dinner I wanted to incorporate at least some of the features with a few twists of my own. I zipped her open all the way in front, completely exposing her breasts then fashioned a chest harness that pinned her arms to her sides. I helped her sit on the floor. Yes, it was hogtie time.

I grabbed her vibrating dildo and slid it into her drenched pussy. I didn't think it would come out. It was really big. but I took no chances. I looped rope around the chest harness below her breasts, brought it down to the dildo and tied it tightly leaving plenty of rope for what came next. I took the rope hanging from the dildo back to her wrists and tied it off. A sort of modified crotch rope. I took another short piece of rope and looped it around her chest harness in back. I took it down to her bound wrists and pulled them up as far as I could toward the harness. Of course, this drove the dildo even further into her pussy. I made sure that the remotes worked which gave Betty a bit of a jolt.

I grabbed the clover clamps. Too bad they didn't vibrate. I guess you can't have everything. I pinched her already hard nipples and she gasped as I attached each of the clamps. If you haven't tried clover clamps, you must. Such a combination of ecstasy and pain. I knew it would be heightened further by what came next.

I rolled her onto her stomach. She groaned as her clamped breasts met the rug. I crossed her ankles then tied and cinched them. I used another rope to pull them up toward her hands. I tied it off using the chest harness to avoid putting more pressure on her tightly bound wrists.

I called to Mistress to come see. She was delighted. She used her phone to snap some still pictures. The video was still running too.

"Very nice baby. We may have to try this on you sometime. But only if you're good."

She kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear. "She looks pretty desperate. Just remember she can't last like you can."

She walked back into her study but left the door open. I admired my handiwork and lit a Winston as I sat in the chair next to my hogtied, penetrated and clamped captive.

"You've just got every hole filled don't you? A cock in your mouth, your pussy and your butt and look who's got the controls. You'd really like to cum wouldn't you? Such a slut."

I popped her ass a few times with the crop then turned the butt plug on low. Not nearly enough to send her over the edge. Then did the same for her dildo. I enjoyed watching her squirm in the ropes, barely able to move. I knew she wanted to roll on her side to relieve the pressure on her breasts but with her ankles crossed, no way.

I leisurely sipped my wine and smoked my cigarette. I gradually increased the vibrations, alternating front to rear but backed off each time. She was seriously sweating now and I knew she couldn't last much longer.

"Tell me how much you want to cum, slut."

She did her best to talk around the gag. Mostly it was please, please. Of course I knew what she was saying since I was somewhat of an expert at gag talk. Having spent many hours with all types in my mouth while Mistress teased me.

"Sorry, can't understand a word you're saying. If you'll just tell me what you want, I'll do it. What's that, tie you up even tighter?"

She shook her head violently from side to side.

"Oh, you mean you'd like to cum. Why didn't you say so."

I turned both vibrators to high and sat back to watch as she bucked harder and harder. She screamed over the gag. It was clear enough this time.

"You bitch! You bitch! You bitch!"

She was so right, I was being a bitch. I popped her on her butt with the crop as she exploded into what had to be an incredibly intense orgasm. I left both vibrators on for a little extra torture before mercifully turning them off.

I released the hogtie rope and her ankles. I rolled her over and took off the clover clamps. She groaned as the blood rushed back in. Just one more torture. I untied the dildo and slid it out then pulled her plug out also. I unwound the chest harness and last of course, her wrists. She leaned forward and I took the gag out and the collar off.

She put her arms around me and drew me into a hug. She looked to be crying and I thought maybe I had gone too far. I asked if she was ok.

"These are tears of joy Darla. That was the most fabulous orgasm of my life and I've been fortunate enough to have some really good ones. You're the best sweetie. I mean Mistress Darla."

Sweetie was more than ok now. I unlocked her shoes and sent her off to clean up. I heard the shower running and I could swear she was singing. She walked back out in her slacks and blouse. Our demure neighbor once more. I handed her a fresh glass of wine. I didn't have to offer a Winston. She reached for my pack unbidden and lit one. Had she been talking to Jane?

Mistress came out and joined us as we chatted about the day.

"You know Betty, I think Darla may have gone a little overboard. A bitch for sure."

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers
12