Kinky Secretary turns Domme Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty started to disagree but Mistress cut her off with a shake of her head.

"I definitely think she went too far. I think she needs to be punished. I don't suppose you'd have time to help me tie her up."

Betty's face lit up. Of course she would. I had to smile as I put my hands behind me. Mistress doubled the rope and showed Betty how to loop it around my wrists, reverse the tension and make smooth wraps so the pressure would be even.

She threaded the ends through the lark's head, separated them and cinched between my wrists tightly. Mistress watched as Betty did the same for my ankles and above my knees. She seemed to enjoy reaching between my legs to cinch the ropes. Mistress then dazzled her with an elaborate harness that was beautiful and tight.

"I'll let you choose Darla's gag."

Betty looked at the choices and came toward me with a ring gag. Drool here we come.

Mistress asked if there were any last words before the gag went in.

"I just want to say you were a great bondage slut. I hope you enjoy the video and I hope you find someone like I have that understands you and wants to make you happy."

"I hope so too Darla. I still can't get over how well adjusted, tolerant and kind you both are. Not to mention seriously twisted!"

Betty buckled the ring gag in place then put her arms around my neck and plunged her tongue through the ring into my mouth while her lips met mine over the gag.

Mistress put a severe look on her face. "You know you'll have to be punished for that, don't you."

"I'm counting on it Mistress. Bye now and thanks again for a fabulous day. And by the way. I seem to have misplaced a pair of very wet panties. I can't imagine you'd have a use for them but you never know."

She walked out, back to her 'normal' life. Whatever that is these days.

"And as for you young lady, I told you to behave and what happens, you kiss the neighbor. Just because you're tied and gagged is no excuse. Hop yourself into the bedroom while I decide what in the world to do with you. For starters, those wet panties might have to find their way into your slutty mouth."

Mistress popped my butt with the crop as I bounced into our bedroom. She pushed me onto the bed and reached for the zipper. From Domme to sub to lover all in one day. I am truly the luckiest girl in the world.

12