Kinky Secretary's Blog Post

Story Info
Mistress has her secretary help with a blog post.
1.9k words
4.06
3.9k
3
0

Part 51 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
113 Followers

"Darla honey. I need to work on a blog post today. I've gotten lots of requests for you to give your point of view and I think you should be suitably dressed even though it's just audio. I want us both in catsuits for comfort. Heels, of course. Wear your blond hair in a pony tail. Now get moving. And Darla, clean yourself out before you dress."

Oh boy! She definitely had some serious kink in mind. I douched myself clean and climbed into my black catsuit. I pulled on a short red leather skirt. It would barely cover my behind when I sat. I tightly laced my underbust black leather corset below my DD's and above my hip pads. A very nice figure if I do say so, and I do.

I sat at my makeup table and applied foundation and blush. I did my eyes with smoky shadow and applied liner above and below. I used a new mascara that promised to lengthen and thicken my lashes. I was pleased to see that it worked as advertised. I painted my lips with shiny red glossy 'fuck me' lipstick. I put on my blond wig and gathered it into a pony tail. I held it in place with a red leather scrunchy. It kept hair out of my eyes when I was tied up and I was sure I would be.

All that was left were my long dangly earrings and my long red nails. I was so glad my ears were pierced. It made them so much more comfortable. I pursed my lips into a pout to check the lipstick and stepped into my 4 inch stilettos. Red for today. I sashayed to the full length mirror and lit my Winston. I turned slowly in front of the mirror as I smoked it. Mistress would be pleased.

"Very nice baby. Nice job. Let's go to my study and get started."

I followed Mistress' catsuited form into the study. She walked so seductively in her heels. She had her computer set up in front of her chair. My chair sat opposite the desk.

"Let's get you tied up then I'll explain how this will work."

Mistress was such an expert I was soon tightly bound with hands behind and a chest harness pinning my upper arms to my torso. My ankles and legs above the knees were also tied.

"Not as elaborate as we sometimes do but perfect for today. I teased in my last blog that I would have you describe in your own words some of your favorite kinks. To get you in the mood, we'll act them out and you can record your thoughts while they're fresh in your mind. First things first, I need a cigarette and you're going to be my ashtray."

Mistress picked up one of our specialty gags. There was a ball behind a panel and on the front was an attachment point for accessories. You could put a ring for a leash, a feather duster or in this case an ashtray. She buckled it into my waiting mouth and lit one of her Virginia Slims. She walked around her bound captive and flicked ash into the tray.

"Hold your head still Darla. Don't spill it or I'll be pissed. I'll bet you'd love one too. Too bad for you."

She finished her cigarette and took the gag out and turned the recorder on. She set the scene and spoke to me.

"Now tell our fans how that felt to be my ashtray."

"It felt very submissive Mistress. I was a piece of furniture for you to casually use. We both know smoking is bad for you and don't encourage it but it is such a fetishy, dominant thing to do. Besides, you do it in such a sexy way. Perhaps I shouldn't say it but my clit is growing thinking about you using me like you did."

Mistress turned the recorder off. "Very good. I like that. As a reward I'll let you have one of your vile Winstons while I get ready for the next kink. And by the way, you'll have to smoke it by yourself. I'll put the ashtray in front of you. You can lean over and bump the ash off, or not. You certainly can't expect me to hold it for you, can you."

Mistress put my cigarette between my painted lips and lit it. She walked out of the room and I was left by myself. I savored the first drag and slowly exhaled around the dangling smoke. I took two more deep drags and the ash started to grow. I leaned forward and bumped it against the side of the ashtray and what do you know. Success! I smoked it down as Mistress walked back in with her strap on swaying.

"Nice job sweetie. That's worth an audio."

She turned on the recorder and again set the scene.

"Tell everyone what just happened Darla."

"Mistress allowed me a cigarette while she attended to other things but I had to smoke it without hands. She had me bump the ash off and I'm sure I would have been punished if I had made a mess."

"Indeed you would have. Go on."

"I felt grateful for her kindness but there was no doubt about the dominant aspect. It sent me further into sub space. I'm sure you know what I mean."

"I'm sure they do. Now tell our audience what I was doing while you smoked your cigarette all tied up."

"Mistress went into the bedroom and put on her strap on. I'm looking at it now."

"Not just any strap on. I measured your length and circumference a while back. I won't say what they were. The idea is that they match. I ordered an exact replica. I think Darla should enjoy the same feeling we genetic women get. Isn't that right honey. One of Darla's kinks is sucking cock. She's hetero so a strap on but she loves pretending, don't you?"

"Yes MIstress I do. Particularly when I know it pleases you too."

"Indeed it does. Now I'm going to help Darla to her knees. I thoughtfully have put a pillow on the floor to cushion them."

Mistress helped me to my knees on the pillow.

"She is such a slut but I'm going to make her work for it. I've got a condom in my hand. I'm going to put it in her mouth. She has to roll it down my cock before she gets down to business."

Mistress put the condom in my mouth. I held it between my teeth and maneuvered it over the tip then used my painted lips to unroll it down the length of her cock.

"Very nice. You know what to do now you slut."

I flicked my tongue on the tip, pretending it was real then slowly worked my mouth down the shaft until I had taken it all. Mistress was kind enough to help me by pushing my head down with her hand. So considerate! I concentrated on not gagging as I gave my own cock a blow job. She finally let me up for air.

"Now tell everyone how that made you feel."

"Slutty, excited, used, abused and most of all dominated. I don't know how else to say it. Having you push my head down on my own cock was thrilling."

"I'll bet you wish I could cum in your mouth. You're such a slut."

"I admit it. I am truly a slut and yes, I wish you could."

"Now that it's all lubricated, let's move to our next kink. Darla's pussy is all cleaned out. Guess where this lipstick coated cock is going next."

Mistress helped me to my feet and bent me over the desk after unzipping my catsuit. My clit was at full attention as she snapped a glove on and smeared KY at my rosebud. She slid my own cock into my pussy little by little until it was buried to the hilt. She rhythmically pumped again and again. I thrust back against her with my hips. A willing cock slut indeed. She pounded me violently before finally pulling my cock out. It was still coated with my lipstick.

"Your pussy is a mess Darla. All red. Now tell the people how that made you feel."

"I guess I would say that each thing you've done to me has been more dominant than the last. I feel absolutely used and delighted to have been so. I would do anyting you asked right now. Your power over me is complete and total."

"Oh that's so sweet baby. I love hearing you say it and love that you've shared it with your fans. I bet you've given them some really wicked ideas but we're not quite through."

Mistress helped me back to my chair. My clit was at full attention. She opened another condom and rolled it onto my throbbing clit. She gave me a deep kiss and lowered her mouth onto my clit as I had done on her's.

"Oh Mistress. I can't last. Can I please cum now."

She didn't stop to answer. She knew I couldn't hold back. I shot a huge load of cum into the condom. She used her hand to give me some post orgasm torture. It was exquisite.

"You said earlier you wished I could cum in your mouth. This is the next best thing. Open wide and swallow every bit of it."

I sucked on the inverted condom and savored the hot, salty taste of my own cum.

"Now tell your audience what I just did to you."

"You gave me a phenomenal blow job, then tortured my poor clit after I had cum. You then fed me my own cum. I didn't think you could be any more dominant than you had been but I was wrong. I'm so turned on by your dominance and so so happy I could submit to whatever your desires were. I'm desperate to be untied after that orgasm but I know you won't. Mistress knows I want to be released but as a final act of dominance she will leave me tied up as I come down from the sexual high. When she does untie me she will save my hands for last as a final reminder I am hers to do with as she pleases."

"Very nice sweetie. Just what I had in mind. I'm going to climb out of your cock and upload this. I'll let you have a Winston while I do. I want to watch you smoke it hands free."

She lit my cigarette and dashed to the bedroom to take off the strap on. She waltzed back in and sat at her desk to upload the audio while I exhaled around the cigarette and again bumped the ash into the tray.

"That's that baby. All done. And by the way you were great. I just loved watching you struggle with your cigarette. Still helpless for as long as I want you to be.

Speaking of that, my pussy feels neglected. Just to make sure you don't whine let's gag you and let you hop to the bedroom. You concentrate on getting that clit hard again and just maybe I'll untie you."

She buckled the ballgag in place and I hopped into the bedroom. She was so sexy, so seductive and so dominant. I felt my clit start to stir and couldn't wait for Mistress to have her way with me yet again.

The luckiest girl in the world!

cdDarla
cdDarla
113 Followers