Kinky Secretary's Neighbor Drops In

Story Info
Kinky Crossdressed Secretary caught by the neighbor.
2.5k words
4.34
7.7k
5

Part 52 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
115 Followers

Mistress and I had worked the morning answering correspondence, responding to speaking and book signing requests and completing her latest blog post. We hadn't had much play time lately. My hair extensions had grown out since our visit from the stewardesses. I was in my Darla Crane red wig and my secretarial clothing. I had a french blue silk blouse, a charcoal pencil skirt, beige seamed stockings and my customary four inch heels. My DD's were held in place with a fetish style bra with holes at the tip so my nipples would show. I had on my hip pads to produce the hour glass look we both loved. I was gathered at the waist with a tasteful black waist cincher with decorative buckles on the front. It looked like a high fashion belt. I know, that's a lot for a day at the office. It sure beats sitting there in boxers and a t shirt. My makeup was suitable for an office job. I enjoyed dressing for my secretarial duties even if there would be no play.

Mistress looked over at me with a smile on her face. "Let's call it a day. I would really love to play this afternoon. How would you feel about me tying you up and taking advantage of my helpless captive?"

Well I would just love it and said so.

"Re-do your makeup for play but stay dressed like you are. I feel like a captive secretary today."

I hurried to my makeup table and quickly redid my eyes with blue shadow, dramatic brows and eyeliner. I glued on my false lashes and painted my lips a deep glossy 'fuck me' red. Hoping that's exactly what would happen. I checked that my long red nails were firmly attached and walked back out to the living room/office. Mistress was standing there with coils of rope and a gag in her hands.

"I'm not sure where I want you so we won't use the chair just yet. Hands behind you Missy, now!"

Yes Mistress!

In short order I was bound tightly. Hands behind, of course, with multiple wraps to spread the pressure before they were cinched with the knot well out of reach. Done this way I could comfortably stay tied for quite a while. Mistress had in the past tied me up and then drawn numbers out of a hat. The number she drew was the length of time I would stay bound. No argument was permitted and none given. I was prepared for a lengthy session if that's what Mistress wanted. She tied my ankles and above my knees before winding loop after loop above and below my DD's and cinching each side by passing rope between my arms and chest. My breasts bulged even more when she finished tightening the cinch. My large nipples strained against the fabric obscenely. I opened my mouth to take the 2 inch red ballgag. She repainted my lips over the gag. I was in heaven!

"Don't go away baby. As if you could. I'm going to get dressed myself. You sit there and think of all the fun we're going to have."

She went into the bedroom and closed the door to get dressed. I tested the ropes as I always did but there was no give at all. I didn't want there to be. If a rope had been loose, I would ask her to tighten it. A willing captive to say the least.

She hadn't been in the bedroom but just a few minutes when the doorbell rang. I didn't worry as we always kept it locked or so I thought. I panicked when I heard the door open and a female voice. "Virginia, Bob, it's Betty. I baked some cookies and wanted to share them with you. Are you here?"

Betty was our next door neighbor. A little older than us. She was an attractive grey haired divorcee who stayed in great shape. We frequently saw her walking in the neighborhood and had had dinner with her a couple of times. Such a pleasant neighbor but the last person I wanted to see right now in my current state. We had been out in public in town occasionally but kept a low profile in the neighborhood. If there were neighbors that knew about our fetish activities we didn't know it. I had introduced us both as free lance consultants. Who the heck knows what a consultant does. I hoped she would put the cookies in the kitchen and leave. No such luck. She walked in and gasped when she saw me.

"Who are you? What are you doing here. Why are you tied up like that. I'm going to call the police. What have you done with Virginia and Bob?"

She walked over and stood in front of me. I saw it dawn on her who I was.

"Bob, is that you? What is going on?"

Well other than being unbelievably embarrassed, not too much.

"What is that thing in your mouth and why are you dressed like that?"

I mmmphed into the gag. Couldn't she see I was gagged? She finally walked behind me and unbuckled it.

"Betty, I know how this looks but I can explain. We were playing a game, that's all..It's harmless fun, nothing more."

"You mean to say Virginia tied you up like this and put this ball thing in your mouth as part of a game?"

"Yes, that's exactly what happened. She's in the bedroom right now. She's absolutely fine. I'm fine. It was so thoughtful of you to bring the cookies and I'm sorry you had to see this."

"Are you sure. I'm worried that maybe Virginia is tied up in the bedroom. Burglars or something. Maybe I should call the police."

"No please Betty. I promise it's just a game. Virginia did in fact tie me up after asking me to dress like this. Really, it's just a game."

Betty walked around me and put her hands on the ropes. Where the hell was Mistress. It seemed like she had been in the bedroom forever.

"If what you say is true, she certainly has you tied up tight. Doesn't look like you've got a chance of getting loose."

"No Betty, I really can't get loose. That's part of the game."

"Ok, I guess I believe you and since it's a game, Virginia wouldn't want me spoiling it. Open your mouth."

What, are you kidding? My still sexy but grey haired neighbor was going to gag me.

"No really Betty, it's ok. You can leave the ballgag out."

"So that's what you call it. I refuse to ruin Virginia's game. Open now!"

With that, she shoved the ball in my mouth and buckled it tight. Really tight. One notch more than Mistress had and Mistress never held back.

I tried to talk through the gag but Betty was unmoved.

"I can't understand a word you're saying. That thing is really in there."

It was about then Mistress opened the bedroom door and walked in, dressed just as she had been.

"Betty, what a pleasant surprise. Can't wait to try the cookies."

"My pleasure Virginia. Darla bought the whole thing. Hook, line and sinker."

It quickly dawned on me that I had been had. Betty and Mistress traded air kisses and Betty smiled at me.

"Yes Darla, I stumbled on Mistress' blog a while back. I don't think the other neighbors have any idea what a what you two are up to in private. We've been planning this for a while. My ex and I played quite a bit. We divorced because he was a shit, not because I didn't like fetish play. I've missed it quite a bit and got a lot of vicarious pleasure following your exploits from afar. I finally got the nerve to come out to Mistress and she kindly offered to introduce me to your en femme persona. She tells me you're quite the exhibitionist bondage slut. I think we had you going though, didn't we."

I nodded yes and mmmmphed to get the gag out. Mistress unbuckled it, commenting on how tight Betty had cranked it.

I had to smile at the whole scene. I had wondered aloud to Mistress what would happen if someone not in the scene walked in on me. Usually the fantasy involved a hotel and housekeeping but these two devious women had more than trumped that.

"Winston to calm your nerves Darla?"

Oh yes.

Betty put one between my lips and Mistress held the lighter.

"Betty, would you like a glass of wine. You're welcome to one of Darla's Winstons if you would like one."

"I'll take the wine Mistress. I'll just watch Darla struggle with the cigarette all tied up. I know from your blog it's one of her fetishes along with the dressing and bondage. See honey, I've read all about you and it's such fun to see it in person."

The two of them chatted while I smoked my cigarette. Mistress stubbed it out and asked Betty if she would like to see some of our other gags. Well of course she would. Mistress brought out a leather panel gag which she had me model. It had a large ball under the panel. The panel really pushed the ball deep into my mouth, making speech impossible but unfortunately did cover my painted lips. Mistress had solved that by putting an extravagant sticker with plump red pouty lips on the front. She showed her a ring gag and explained how it made me drool uncontrollably. Great when more discipline was needed. We skipped modeling that one since I had on one of my best silk blouses. Finally she showed Betty the penis gag,

"Darla, you truly are a very naughty girl! I simply must see you wear this one."

Wear it I did. Mistress let Betty slide it into my mouth and buckle it. Very tightly again.

The two women chatted on about everything from the neighborhood to various fetishes.

"You know Mistress, I always loved a good hogtie. Such a helpless position to be in. You really can't do anything."

"I couldn't agree more Betty. One of my favorites too. Help me get Darla on the floor and let's do one."

The helped my onto the floor on my stomach. Mistress looped doubled rope between my ankles and Betty pushed my ankles up toward my butt while Mistress tied the hogtie rope to my chest harness, keeping the extra pressure off my wrists, explaining all the while why she did it that way.

The two of them sat on the sofa sipping wine and tasting Betty's cookies. She really had baked some. Then they actually started trading recipes. What about Darla, currently hogtied right in front of you. I started mmmmphing, hoping maybe Mistress would at least loosen the hogtie. Instead she grabbed her crop and popped my butt before handing it to Betty who did the same. By this time they were on their second glass of wine and Betty was obviously having the time of her life.

They finally decided I had been hogtied long enough and loosened the hogtie rope. I rolled over and with the help of both of them I sat up and struggled back onto the sofa.

Betty got up to leave. "Mistress, Darla this was the absolute best day I've had in quite a while. I'm going to run home. My panties are soaked and there's a vibrator in the charger with my name on it. I just wish I were tied up like you are and had someone to use it on me."

"Betty, Darla has a bit of a dominant streak when I allow it to come out. Perhaps we could arrange a play date sometime soon. Darla is quite handy with the ropes and would probably enjoy a little payback. Right sweetheart?"

I nodded yes. Of course I would and the gag would be very tight in the sexy grandmother's mouth. I might even paint her lips bright red for her!

Betty gave me a hug and kiss and went home. Mistress smiled down at me. Pleased that she had pulled the wool over my eyes.

"Hop to the chair and I'll take your gag out."

I did as she asked and she allowed me a Winston as we chatted about what she and Betty had done. Of course, I loved it. What a fantasy realized. I finished my cigarette and Mistress had me stand. She pulled my skirt and panties down and sat me back on the chair. My erection popped out and up immediately. She slowly and seductively stepped out of her skirt and panties. Her silk blouse stayed on with the top buttons open. Her seamed stockings and garter and her heels did too. An incredibly sexy look.

"Looks like somebody is ready to play."

She leaned down and kissed the tip of my clit then sat down straddling my thighs, my erect clit between her legs. She cupped my face in her hands and langorously kissed me, lipstick on lipstick, our tongues exploring each other. She pulled back briefly.

"I just love kissing you like this. You're so helpless, so willing, so so desperate for me to keep going. It turns me on to know I could put your gag back in and walk away and there is absolutely nothing you could do about it. My pussy is so wet just thinking about it. Maybe I should go in the bedroom and use my vibrator. You could listen from here. Would you like that?"

"Please Mistress, please take me."

"Since you were a good sport about it all, I guess I will."

She put her arms around my neck and drew me into deep kiss after deep kiss. She finally slid forward and lowered herself onto my waiting clit, never breaking the kiss. She moved up and down and I knew I couldn't possibly last long. She sensed my inevitable orgasm and pumped quickly to make sure she had her pleasure.

She broke the kiss and threw her head back. "Cum for me baby. Fill me up. Now!"

I had no choice but it was an order I was desperate to obey. We both screamed out loud in ecstasy. I fleetingly thought Betty might be able to hear us at her house.

Mistress slowly stood and walked into the bathroom for a warm wet cloth. She cleaned herself then turned her attention to my exquisitely sensitive clit.

I knew better than to ask her to untie me. She liked to take her time, knowing how ready I was after an orgasm. Just another subtle reminder of the hold she had on me.

I was finally untied. We shared a light supper, watched a movie and fell into bed in each other's arms. We sipped a last glass of wine and enjoyed a delayed post coital cigarette before turning out the light.

We chatted about the day and about Valentine's Day coming up. Our friend Linda had called and asked us to a fetish Valentine's dinner. Did I want to go? Of course I did. The next fun thing to look forward to. I couldn't wait to hear all about the plans.

I drifted gently off to sleep. The luckiest girl in the world!

cdDarla
cdDarla
115 Followers