Kinky Sex Party w/ Toys MFFF Pt. 01

Story Info
Couple, 2 friend, and a kinky sex toy bucket list MFFF.
4.5k words
4.43
15.1k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were driving back from a white water rafting trip. It was me, my wife Kat, her friend, Stacy, and our mutual friend Sarah. We were all joking and having fun. It was a really hot Tennessee day and the girls were all still wearing their swimsuits. Stacy asked if Sarah was dating anyone recently. Sarah said she had been finding quality guys recently and had decided to expand her sex toy collection. Once sex toys came up Stacy told a really funny story about getting a lipstick shaped vibrator stuck up her ass, because it didn't have a flared base. And we all had a good laugh at long ordeal of waiting for the battery to give up (over an hour) and waiting to poop it out (several hours).

Sarah said "I've never tried a vibrator up my ass. But I do have a symbian at home so I might give it a try."

Kat replied "I don't know what a symbian is" Sarah pulled out her phone and looked up a picture of one and showed Kat.

Sarah said " You can come see it anytime that you want. I'm down for sex toy show and tell. Assuming you and Mac have some favorites."

Kat said "When we get close to home, let's stop by your place and you can grab it and bring it over!"

So after making a quick stop by Sarah's we eventually all get back to our house. Sarah brings in a big gym bag which is apparently holding a very large sex toy.

I go get drinks while trying to not get my hopes up for how wild this evening will get.

As I get back in the room Sarah is setting the Symbian in the center of our carpeted downstairs. Stacy sits down near it and starts stroking the dildo/dick on the symbian and starts playing with the dials. The rubber dick starts shaking and slowly rotating.

Everyone gets a little giggly and Stacy gets a grin on her face and says "This looks great I wanna borrow it."

Sarah laughs and says "Yes you can borrow it sometime.. or maybe Kat will let you take it upstairs for a quick spin!"

Kat says "No I wanna see it work! So why don't you just do it now."

Sarah "Well that works to!" Stacy replies while pointing at Kat and Sarah "Well if I'm gonna do it you both have to do it too... and Mac has to leave."

I say "Hey I want to at least watch. I've been getting turn on by all sex toy talk with you all as we drove back from the river. I promise to never tell anyone. Maybe I can just watch everyone."

Sarah apparently decides that that isn't enough for me to get to stay.

"Well if you stay you have to ride it too. Same as everyone else. Besides, it is hot getting watched. So how about this.. we all are ALL going to take a turn riding the symbian."

In the interest of moving things along I say "Sounds great to me. I'm happy to be a little kinky under the circumstances."

I'm starting to think this night is going to be a lot of fun. And just like Sarah said.. I think the idea of being watched is pretty hot.

Kat says "He loves it when I fuck him in the ass! So taking a toy with an audience could totally be a hot option for him and me."

I say "Dear, I wasn't quite sure I wanted you to tell everyone that.."

Kat says "Well if you don't come from the Symbian, I'll make you come by showing Sarah and Stacy your special treat sex. "

Stacy goes "Well now I want to see that too!"

They sent me upstairs to go get our collection of sex toys including a couple of Strapon harnesses and dildos and remote control butt plugs. I also grabbed a double ended dildo and a feeldoe strapless strapon that had never been Kat's favorite but maybe just maybe it would get some use tonight.

The girls were getting wine and talking about who was going to go first. Sarah said

"Since I get to do it all the time... Kat or Stacy or Mac should go first. Any volunteers!"

Kat asked "I volunteer as tribute to ride the symbian first! But do we want to do one thing at a time or does someone else want to try to ride the symbian while I fuck Mac's ass? Everything happening at once could be really exciting."

I responded. "Don't I get some of this?"

Sarah said "If I was you I would just go with it. Whatever it is at this point."

Kat jumped in and said "and I promised them they'd get to see me fuck you."

Stacey jumped in and says "Well I guess he does deserve a wish or two. You can have one thing for you and you can request for one thing to happen that doesn't involve you."

Kat and Sarah looked at Stacy like she was crazy. Stacy says to Sarah "Hey don't you wanna fuck him or take turns. I wanna try one of their strapons."

I say "well how about this... since I'm gonna get fucked in the ass and it seems only fair that everyone else should too."

Stacy says "I'll take that deal. You can fuck my ass and I can fuck yours."

Kat says "Hey now.. shouldn't I have a say in this?"

Sarah responds "You'll be too busy getting fucked by me in your ass. You do you have a really cute ass Kat. I can't wait to take it and be grabbing your tits from behind and pulling your hair and fucking you while you get to watch Mac and Stacy take turns on each other."

Kat says "Fuck it.. That does sound pretty hot. But you better put a toy on my clit while you are taking me and the toy can't be too big back there."

Since this sounded like a great plan I urgently jumped into the conversation. "That sounds great to me!"

I go over to Kat start kissing her and taking off her clothes. Stacy gets behind me and pushes her big tits into my back and unzips my pants and starts stroking my dick. She's rubbing her head of my dick up and down Kat's pussy while she's standing up. Sarah gets behind Kat and starts rubbing her pussy through her leggings with her right hand and grabbing her tits with the left and kissing Kat's neck.

Sarah says "Just getting you ready cause you're up first".

Kat closes her eyes is clearly enjoying all the hands and all the sensations as we strip her down out of her swimsuit.

Sarah spins her away from me, Kisses my wife right in front me, and walks her over to the symbian. Sarah leans down, turns it on a low setting, and says "All right just lower yourself down until it is right at your and then slowly start lowering yourself down. Once you get it all the way we we can start playing with the dials."

Stacy's pulls my raft shorts all the way down and she pulls my shirt off of me. She keeps stroking me from behind. I'm really enjoying the how she is jacking me off slowly while watching Kat.

Stacy is watching intently while Kat is getting coached by Sarah as she slowly slides, the tall vibrating dildo into her pussy.

At this moment everyone is just watching Kat fuck herself as she straddles the Symbian.

Kat says "Go ahead and enjoy yourselves. Oh my gosh this thing is gonna make me come so hard. I can't wait for you guys to try it!"

Sarah says "You go ahead and enjoy it first, you should a have a couple of orgasms".

Kat closes her eyes starts grabbing her tits and just starts enjoying it. Kat is slowing rocking her hips to the symbian. She hasn't started messing the dial yet but based on the look on her face she may not need to just yet since it seems plenty powerful enough.

Sarah then walks over to me grabs one of the strap ons from the table and says, "Can you help me put this on so I can fuck your wife later?"

Stacy goes over to the table and grabs another strap on harness and returns and says "I could use some help as well so I can fuck you in the ass while your wife is getting fucked by Sarah."

Kat still with her eyes close seems to be in bliss and responds, "That sounds great to me honey we're gonna get fucked together!"

Sarah starts to strips down out of her swimsuit very matter of factly. I grab the harness and loosen up the straps. I hold the straps open for her. I've got my back to Stacy who uses both hands to start grabbing my ass and says in my ear "I can't wait to have this in a few minutes."

Then Stacy reaches her right hands back down the front of me and starts giving me reach around again. I use this opportunity to step out of my pants so I'm now standing naked in my living room. Just a naked dude getting a hand job from his wifes friend, wearing her swimsuit, while his wife rides a sex toy for all of us to see. Pretty wild night so far and it is only going to get wilder.

I help Sarah step into the harness and I work it up her legs. I decide to take the opportunity to squat down and get my head level with her pussy, I adjust the straps and the harness so she (and everyone else) still has access to her pussy and I ask her "How does that feel?"

Sarah says "This looks awesome! And I think it fits me really well. I'm gonna look good rocking a rubber cock."

Stacy is squatting down as well and is still stroking my dick. Stacy whispers in my ear "You are doing a really good job."

Then she reaches her left hand down my back and cups my ass. After some firm grabbing and some stroking my balls then she starts to tease a finger around my asshole. It is really intense as she is stroking me and teasing my ass. I start moving my hips against her finger.

Sarah says "That seems to be working!" and she starts stroking me along with Stacy.

Stacy asks Sarah "Are you getting wet thinking about fucking Kat?"

Kat, still riding the Symbian, says "I'm getting really wet thinking about it! ".

Stacy stops stroking and teasing me and has me stand up.

Stacy says "Let's help Sarah finish up getting ready so she can fuck your wife really good! Which one of these seems like the best one for her?"

She then holds up a collection of dildos. I pick a moderate size jelly one about the same size as my dick.

Stacy goes and gets a mischievous grin on her face. "Well we got the size and everything else right... but shouldn't you give Sarah some pointers on how to best fuck Kat?"

Not sure with where she's going I go "Well you know she can take a really hard fucking but you should probably start slow and just kind of work your way up to what feels natural."

Stacy gets behind me again and stroking my cock and goes "Yeah but it could still be really different. Why don't you just show her how you're supposed to fuck her."

Sarah goes "well I wasn't quite sure that that was going to happen..".

Stacy says, "Well it's just for educational purposes so bend over real quick. We want to show you something."

Sarah and I at the same time say "We?"

Stacy says "Yeah I want to help out." Stacy walks us both over to the couch and bends Sarah over. I get my dick up to Sarah's pussy. Stacy starts rubbing the head of my dick up and down her pussy. Sarah is bouncing her hips in little circles teasing me and Stacy to take her.

Stacy says "Just keep your hands on her ass. I want to play with your dick."

Kat moves the symbian so she is watching us and is starting to moan.

Sarah says 'All right buddy I'll be right there with you. I just have to help your husband fuck Sarah real fast!"

And just like that Stacy is making sure this evening is going to get wild. Kat opens her eyes just as Stacy slides my dick into Sarah. I slowly keep fucking Sarah until I am all the way inside her.

While I keep slowly fucking Sarah... Stacy is playing with her with her clit and and grabing my balls. Stacy wraps her hand around my dick and slides me all the way out of Sarah and sucks my dick. And then slides me right back in for a few strokes into Sarah. We repeat that move a least ten times where I fuck Sarah and then Stacy sucks on my dick.

My wife Kat is riding away on the symbian grabbing her own perfect tits and encouraging us three on the couch.

After a few minutes of playing with Sarah's pussy Stacy slides her left index finger that is wet from Sarah straight up my ass.

I flex hard into Sarah who gives a little scream for the sudden action. Stacy starts to finger fuck me as I slide in and out of Sarah.

Kat goes "Well that escalated quickly."

Sarah responds back to Kat "He''s just going to show me how to fuck you really good and he is NOT going to come in me."

Stacy says "He's not going to come in you YET tonight..."

Stacy is still in her bikini is rubbing her free hand over my back and chest while finger fucking me into Sarah who I'm fucking doggie style with both my hands on her hips while her Strapon waves around.

Kat is starting to bounce on the symbian says to Sarah "I can't wait to ride you.This night is getting wild."

After about five minutes of me fucking Sarah from behind while Stacy finger fucked my ass and used her right hand to play with my dick going in out of Sarah it was time for a change of positions.

Sarah says "OK I think I've got it. I'm ready to try it."

Kat says "OK I'm about to come one more time on this and then it's someone else's turn."

Kat keeps building up towards a really loud orgasm and we slow down to watch her.. The three of us on the couch stop having sex and I pull out of Sarah. Stacy, Sarah, and I catch our breath on the couch. Stacy starts slowly stroking my dick,.. oddly she is still wearing all of her clothes.

I start touching her shoulder and stroking her breasts by sliding my hand down her shirt...Kat orgasm keeps building and Stacy start stroking me a little faster. Sarah is catching her breath and starts lubing up her rubber dick.

Sarah leans in and goes "That was fun. Thanks for the tutorial."

I lean back into her and say "Anytime I'm sure you're going to do a great job fucking my wife."

Kat gets up from the Symbian chest sweaty, and without preamble or saying a word, she straddles Sarah's rubber cock and grabs Sarah's tits and starts sucking on her ears. Kat starts passionately making out with Sarah and she slides her pussy right down on top of the rubber dick I just picked out for Sarah's strapon.

It is pretty incredible to watch Kat ride Sarah who is sitting on the couch beside me. Kat's leg is touching mine and I start stroking my dick along with Stacy while we watch my wife ride our friend.

Stacy and I just look at each other while the other two start fucking really hard.

I tell Stacy "So you seem a little over dressed under the circumstances." Then she stands up and I keep stroking my dick while she peels off her bottoms.

Stacy is dancing out of her swimsuit and seems to be enjoying me jacking off to her naked body. She slides her blue bottoms down and steps out of them until she is only left with her sports bra style top.

Stacy asks "Do you wanna get fucked first or do you wanna fuck me first?

I tell her "I definitely want to go ahead and come while I suck on your tits. Then in round 2 I want to get fucked by you. Or maybe everyone depending on how things go."

Stacy strips off her clothes and her big tits bounce in her cute little bra which is straining with a massive weight her natural D size breasts on her little frame.

Kat and Sarah are still going at it and I reach forward to Stacy and pull her tits to my mouth and start kissing them and she starts to straddle me. I put two hands on her ass and then just slide my dick into her very wet pussy. I help Stacy get her top off and go back to sucking on her tits.

Kat locks eyes with me and smiles at me while leaning in to whisper in my ear "I hope you have some fun. I can believe everyone here is gonna fuck your ass tonight."

I say "Thanks.. But I think we are all getting a turn to fuck everyone here."

Stacy is grinding her pussy into my dick and she feels amazing. It is all made better by watching Sarah beside me fucking Kat. As Stacy is sliding up and down on my dick I'm trying to enjoy the whole incredible scene and to not get too excited too fast.

After a few minutes of kissing me and rubbing her hands up and down my chest Stacy decides to have the two couple on the couch interact some more. Stacy's starts grabbing everyone's tits and reaches over and starts putting one hand on Kat's tits and Sarah's. Sarah used this opportunity to lean over and join me kissing and sucking on Stacy's tits.

I reached my hand over to Sarah's rubber dick and start rubbing my thumb around my wife Kat's clit while Sarah is fucking her.

Sarah says "I have an idea, Kat turn around and ride me reverse cowgirl style."

Kat turns around and Sarah grabs her ass and guides her hips down onto her dick. Stacy leans over and start grabbing Kat's ass and I reach over and resume rubbing Kat's cit.

Stacy then leans back, grabs Kat face with two hands gently and pulls her to her and starts kissing her and says "Thanks for letting all of this happen. You look so sexy and your husband's cock feels so good!"

Just then as Kat and Stacy start kissing.. I can feel Stacy's starting to cum and her pussy starts to contract and she is grinding her hips into me. Stacy starts to have a loud orgasm and Kat and Sarah and I all start to kiss and suck on her tits. She has three sets of hands, moving up and down her body, and Kat reaches down and starts rubbing Stacy's clit and grabbing the base of my dick and jacking me off just a little bit as my dick is inside of Stacy.

As Stacy's orgasm slowly starts to fade Stacy looks at Kat and says "Do you want a turn on him? He's super wet right now. I've got him really really wet for you."

Kat stops stucking on Stacy's tits and says "You know sure that would be nice."

Stacy look to Sarah and says "Do you mind doing the fucking a little bit more, I want to give that a try!" And she points to her Jelly strapon.

A very sweaty but happy Sarah says "Jump on."

Kat lowers herself on my dick and I pull her sweaty chest close to me. She starts kissing my ear and she goes "Oh was is that really hot watching me get fucked? because... I really liked watching you fuck her."

I said "It was so fucking sexy watching you and I can't wait to try some more things!"

Kat goes "Yeah you've got to still get fucked. We promised everyone they could see it and or give it a go, so are you ready to get fucked in the ass by three girls tonight?"

Stacy jumps in "Do you want us to split roast you with our rubber cocks?"

I go well "I'm not so sure about the split roasting but I'd be happy to fuck someone while getting fucked. Or to go down on someone while getting fucked."

Stacy says "That will count for split roasting for you. But I'm going to take this opportunity to knock off getting split roasted off my sexual bucket list. So I will suck your dick and while Kat or Sarah take me or even take turns on me."

"Oh we're definitely doing that!!" Sarah jumps in. "Yeah we should also probably see if anybody wants to live out a double penetration fuck fantasy... asking for a friend and by friend I mean I want both of you of you to fuck me in the same time.

I jump while still fucking Kat.. "Technically you could have all three holes filled at once- you can give me a blow job and Kat and Stacy could fuck your ass in your pussy at the same time."

Sarah still with Stacy bouncing up and down on her rubber deck goes. "Oh yeah, we're definitely doing that!"

Then Sarah pushes Stacy off of her so Stacy's boobs down on the couch and her ass is in the air. Sarah gets behind her and starts fucking her from behind doggy style.

Sarah leans forward and starts grabbing Stacy's breasts and goes. "I'm so close to coming. I couldn't believe I would be able to come just using this but I'm so close."

Stacy starts saying "Fuck me until you come!"

Kat leans in for the whispers in my ear. "I'm gonna let you come in each of these girls, but you have to come at me right now."

Then she starts asking "Tell me one thing that you wanna do tonight?"

With a wild selection of possible options available to me its hard to decide.

Finally I say "I want to fuck Sarah missionary style while Stacy fucks my ass and you get your pussy licked by Sarah. So you and I can kiss. And then I want Stacy and Sarah to switch positions. "

Kat goes "Well you know receiving oral isn't my favorite thing but I'll give it a try for a bit"

12