Kinky Sex Party w/ Toys MFFF Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately Sarah and Stacy go "Maybe you just need a girl to do it" and we all laugh..

"Well maybe it'll just be different if it's a girl doing it and you will be more into it" and in unison,

Sarah and Stacy go "We really wanna give that a try. Let us lick you."

Feeling the need to defend my skills I say. "And I'm happy to prove to Stacy and Sarah I'm not bad at going down on girls any time that they want tonight."

"Sold. I will take you up on that in a few minutes. I can 69 you until you get hard any time you need it." Stacy says.

Kat Says "Ok ok you guys can lick me. I'm not sure that I'm ready to go down on anybody.'

Stacy goes. "What can we trade you? Maybe something else... like if you go down on me for five minutes Kat you can order me and Sarah to do whatever you want for an hour."

Sarah goes. "How did I get involved in this?"

Stacy goes "Because you're fucking me right now."

Stacy grinds into her, Sarah moans and then says "Fair enough" right then she starts pounding away harder at Stacy for a loud orgasm building until she has a nice loud orgasm.

Stacy and Sarah separate and each sit on one side of me and Kat. She is still bouncing up and down on my dick and the two girls start sucking on our nipples double-team me as each in turn, Kat has her eyes closed as she is enjoying all the attention.

The girls keep asking. "Yeah what else do you wanna. Do keep having ideas!"

I say "I want to fuck Stacy in the ass as she's fucking Kat. Sarah goes well that leaves your ass open too..so Let's give that a try later."

Kat says "Ok sweetie I'm about to come you better come with me". I rolled Kat on onto her back and start fucking her faster and faster. Sarah gets behind me and starts sliding the very wet strapon that she has just fucked my wife and stacy with up and down my ass.

Kat grips me closely and we pick up the pace. Sarah presses her toy against my asshole and puts both her hands on my hips. Stacy is grabbing Kats tits with one hand and helping to press the toy into my ass with the other. It is very slippery and she able to slide it up and down my ass.

In a swift sudden relaxing of my ass and Sarah slide right into me and I keep fucking Kat while Sarah takes me with her strapon.

I feel my orgasm starting to build. "I am not going last much longer at all. This feels incredible. Everyone should get double penetrated tonight team! This is one of the best building orgasms I have ever had!"

Kat is kissing me deeply and then she starts to cum. As Kat starts to moan Sarah picks up the pace and brings me to possibly the biggest orgasm of life.. She is sliding in and out of me gently fucking my ass and reaching around to play with Kat's clit and my dick. This is orgasm is feeling so intense. It may be the strongest ever. At least so far anyways.

With the added attention of Stacy and Sarah's hands Kat and I just keep cumming. Stacy was kissing her neck and holding Kat's tits. Sarah starts kissing me and rubbing Kat's clit and my dick until we all go limp. Sarah pulls out of me and I pull out of Kat.

The four of us all slowly separate. We are a really sweaty pile of people who need to catch their breath.

I ask "Does anyone want wine or a water" I got three resounding "yes" to both.

I take a few minutes in the kitchen getting some water and opening a bottle of wine and getting some stemless glasses. Also I'm trying to give myself a chance to recover. A few minutes will go a long way to helping me to recover for whatever else the night has to offer.

12