All Comments on 'Kinky Sister Kinky Brother Ch. 02'

by SluttyBisexualGuy

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

This is fucking aswomzez it got me so wet. 😍 I love it.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
HOTT!

It took me awhile to keep the names straight, but what a wonderful story!

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
love this story

just can't wait for Chapter 3! 5 stars.

Geo21Geo21almost 6 years ago
!!

Such an amazing story and really beautifully written. Along with the story in its entirty, the last paragraph....so good. keep em coming, i look forward to each new piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome!!!!!!

Please continue this great story!! these Kinky siblings are great. Maybe it is in the gene pool and the parents are just as kinky? Have Maddie turn Maddax into a fully dressed Shemale for the Teachers Party!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OH GOOOOOD

MORE! MORE OF MADDIE AND MADDOX!

Kinky_BxtchKinky_Bxtchover 5 years ago
Ooooh Lord

As you can tell by my username, I'm a pretty kinky person myself, so this story is pure HEAVEN! Your grammar is amazing too, it's not terrible like some I've seen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Hope there is more to cum for the kinky siblings! Mom and dad join in eventually?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Would love to have shared a cock with my older sister

A quarter of a century ago (wow that sounds like a long time ago when I write it like that!) my sister — then aged 20 — was at the height of her (now long forgotten) cockslut phase. I was 18 at the time and also entering my own cockslut phase, a phase which, unlike hers, hasn’t ended (even if it’s still in the closet). I so wish I could go back in time and be open about it with her. To have shared a cock (or two or three... ) with her would’ve been so hot!!!

shaved2004shaved2004about 5 years ago
Soooooo hot

Wow, this got me so hot and horny.....

I had to get out some dildos to ravage myslf

_RD__RD_about 5 years ago
Whooo fuuuuck.... sizzling

Direct hit on a near fatal number of my kink spots, jesus christ - not much more I can say there! I want to be the bro or the sister or the prof, any of them would hit isomething...

The one thing that was a real miss for me was there wasn't enough emphasis on the siblings doing this scene as a shared experience for them - the scene seemed to stand off a bit far, to more emphasise that they were a pair of toys for the prof ( ok, yes, I know ) who just happened to be siblings, rather than the delicious two-bodies one-mind connection from the first chapter. The times when I've been in a close couple and we've brought someone else in we revelled in the feedback of the shared experience, I was looking for these two to have a next level version of that ( not least to emphasise that the actually are related rather than roleplaying... ).

Scene from this chapter with the dynamic from the first chapter and I might end up as a puddle...

lex8508lex8508about 5 years ago
great.. to a point

You know, this story was great at first.. but I have a bone to pick with it.. Not every guy that enjoys toys or is curious about having a cock/cum in him is a sissy little cross-dressing faggot. Plain and simple. It seems like every time you read a bicurious story, the guy instantly turns sissy, especially with him being an athlete it seems completely bogus here. Some guys just like feeling full and would NEVER cross-dress or wear makeup and become a sissy little fag.. Some just want to feel full and see what hot cum shooting inside feels like.

Maddox was confident enough at the start that I think this story would've been SO much better had he kept to the established confidence/character that he started as instead of descending to just being a sissy. The bro/sis part of it, especially the teasing, was hot but then it just went somewhere that killed it for me.

DorcDorcover 4 years ago
Amazing

I love your writing style... hits on so many different fantasy’s. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My kind of Kinks

Ticks all of my boxes and both chapters are well written. Please continue with chapters 3 and maybe 4 with an extended family kink fest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More Please

We are still waiting for chapters three and more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs Chapter 3

You really need to add more to this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Keep it up

This is a really hot story that definitely needs to have more chapters , at least one more .

BerryTangerineBerryTangerineabout 3 years ago
More chapters!

We need more from these characters!

garthoggarthogabout 3 years ago

Man, I really liked this story - I just wish it had the brother/sister 'discovery' take place over a longer time...The anticipation was delicious, but seems like when they got together, it was too much too fast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved the story and its eroticism. I really liked your closing paragraph.

OzeminotaurOzeminotauralmost 3 years ago

This is great

A kinky awakening

Only thing better would be them finding out there parents are even kinkier then they are

BiSexTexBiSexTexover 2 years ago
More please

Just finished this. Maddie and Maddox’s first coupling is so deliciously exquisite that there is so much room to explore further. The feeling of having your ass filled with cum for the first is subliminal, and you nailed it. Please write of Maddox having his sister bent over and him filling her ass while spanking her!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 2 years ago

Who has actually fucked his own sister, who has actually sucked a couple of his best buddies while his wife watched? Me...

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

Not my usual fayre, but has held my interest.

Thank you for an alternative view on life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great story, but still needs couplemore chapters..

kalzoo1kalzoo1over 1 year ago

Great story. Need at least one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm also hoping for more chapters

getthephenomgetthephenomover 1 year ago

You should add piss kink as well in the next chapter

AkpervertAkpervert5 months ago

Over the top. It's not quite for me - the guy/guy parts. But the rest sure is. And I'd LOVE to have a kinky sister like that - even now.

smoothwienersmoothwiener1 day ago

This was beyond hot..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyBisexualGuy@SluttyBisexualGuy
Fun, kinky bisexual guy in his late 20's happily married to a fellow lady-slut and generally interested in spending his time on this earth experiencing every possible sexual experience imaginable. We have, on average, fifty good years to orgasm as much as we can. Why waste ti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES