Kinky Tales: Love & Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris grabbed his phone obediently.

Dani grabbed her phone obediently.

Dani returned and handed it to Ashton, who was now dressed.

"Thank you, my dear sexy slut," Ashton smiled, taking the phone and entering her digits under the name Mistress Ashton.

She handed the phone back to her as Chris returned with his.

Dani examined the addition, her already red face burning even brighter at the term 'Mistress'.

Chris handed the phone to the redhead who smiled, "Thank you, my dear cock sucker." She entered the exact same digits and name in his phone.

Ashton aimed the phone at Chris and said, "Now pose as a couple."

Dani protested, "Please, no pictures."

"It's your husband's phone," Ashton reminded her. "It's a picture for you two to commemorate the day that forever changed your lives."

Dani obeyed, moving close to her cum coated husband.

"Say cum," Ashton ordered.

Both actually did. "Cum!"

Ashton took a couple of pictures, slyly sent one to her phone and handed the phone back to the cock sucker. She added, "I'll be expecting your texts soon." She moved to Dani and kissed her for a few seconds, her tongue parting the overwhelmed woman's lips.

Dani was again startled, this time by the kiss and surprised by how soft the lips were. So much softer than a man's. Again she lost herself in the sexual aura of the she-male, allowing her tongue to explore her mouth.

Breaking the kiss, always knowing when to leave people wanting more, Ashton turned and walked out... not saying another word.

Dani stood there, stunned.

Chris stood there, staring at his wife.

Finally, Dani spoke. "That didn't go exactly as planned."

Chris laughed, "Agreed."

"I'm sorry," Dani apologized.

"For what?" Chris asked confused... walking to her and taking both of her hands.

"I wasn't supposed to be sucking her breasts, sucking her balls, sucking her penis, kissing her, or wearing her load," Dani explained, feeling guilty.

Chris gave his wife a hug. "Honey, all that was okay... and actually, it was really hot."

"You liked seeing me sucking on another woman's tits?" Dani asked, with just the slightest smile.

"I didn't get to see that," Chris admitted. "I had a mouthful of dick."

"So you didn't see me sucking on her balls either then?" Dani smiled, relieved to know her husband wasn't mad at her.

"I could kind of see it," Chris admitted, "although not that well."

"But you did see me with her cock in my mouth?" Dani questioned, moving her hand to her husband's fully erect cock.

"I did," Chris nodded. "It was so hot I almost came!"

"As was watching you bobbing on a dick," Dani complimented, wishing she had filmed it.

"As was watching you kissing another woman," Chris countered.

"As was seeing you take a facial," Dani continued.

"As was seeing you take a facial," Chris repeated.

Dani examined her husband's irritated eye. "Rule one of taking a facial. Close your eyes."

Chris nodded, "Good advice, but she didn't give me any warning."

"She-males!" Dani dramatically joked. "They're all the same!"

"Thus says my wife speaking from her vast experience," Chris laughed.

Dani dropped to her knees and said, "Does Peter here need some attention?"

"God, yes," Chris agreed as he watched his wife fish out his throbbing dick.

"Good, because I could use some attention too," Dani purred, taking his cock in her mouth and bobbing hungrily.

"I won't last long," Chris warned.

Dani, deciding she would swallow his load and then have him munch on her box, bobbed faster, taking his load in only a couple of minutes.

"Oh God," Chris grunted, shooting his load in his wife's mouth... the memory of sucking cock, of seeing his wife being with a woman (kind of) was all it took to come.

Once she was done swallowing, she moved to the couch, spread her legs and said, "Now come and get me off, cock sucker."

"Is that what I am to you now?" Chris asked, not offended, but turned on at being called a 'cock sucker'.

"You're my husband, my lover, my man, my stud, my Master, my slutty pegging bitch and my cock sucker," Dani listed, seeing him as all those things.

"And don't forget your cunt muncher," he added, as he moved between her legs and buried his face in his wife's very wet pussy.

Grabbing his head and holding it tightly against her box, and reaching for his phone on the couch, she laughed, "How could I ever forget that?"

Chris licked, wondering when he would suck another cock.... Wondering if and when Dani and he would invite over the she-male... their Mistress? That was a term he had read in many stories online, but never fathomed having one.

Dani moaned as her husband lapped her pussy, fanning the flames of her fiery twat into an inferno as she looked at the photos taken by Ashton... Mistress Ashton. Could she really have a Mistress? Could they really have a Mistress? Had they opened a door that wasn't closable? Did they even want the door closed? She stared at the picture of her and her husband... both with cum on their face... both smiling... oddly, it was the best picture of them together in a long time. She couldn't keep a delighted smile off her face as she studied it. This hadn't been just exhilarating, it had been so much damn fun!

As Chris licked his wife to an orgasm he wondered what lay ahead. A trip to Toronto would give him an opportunity to explore his new cock sucking side. Would he suck a cock on his own? Would he be able to finally swallow a load of cum? Would he send pictures to his wife? Would he record the audio for them to share?

As Dani leaned back, closed her eyes and allowed her husband to get her off, she wondered what lay ahead. Dani wondered about Bethany's birthday party at a lesbian club. Would she have sex with another woman? Would she have sex with Ashton given the chance?

So many questions lay ahead for the couple... and so many more adventures.

THE END

Coming in the future:

Kinky Tales: Lured into Lesbianism: Dani's tale of going to the famous Le Chateau Club and exploring her sexuality in a whole new way.

Kinky Tales: My First Glory Hole: Chris, while in Toronto, experiments with sucking cock

or

Kinky Tales: Not Straight Anymore: Chris, while in Toronto, experiments with sucking cock